Fatal Misunderstanding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw her at work one day and started talking to her in her office. Just dropping by her desk with a flirty smile and casual conversation. Gina was impressed with his good looks, his cocky attitude, and of course his muscular body. She responded favorably to his advances and soon he was stopping regularly with an amusing remark or a funny story. Gina heard he was a player. She heard about his reputation, that he'd messed around with a couple of married women that worked in her office. For some reason that made him more interesting.

After a few weeks of innocent flirting, the middle aged wife began looking forward to his visits. Gina found him funny, impolite, handsome and brash, a true alpha male figure, so unlike her boring husband. Soon they were friends and Luke asked her out to a bar in town after work. She accepted. They had fun and then did it again. Once the ice was broken he began taking her to various bars around town. He seemed very cognizant of the party scene around town. It was a new and intriguing world for her. All the bars were college hangouts, most of the clientele was in their twenties. Gina wasn't the oldest person there, but she sure felt that way.

She and Luke would drink and laugh as she hadn't done in years. He used bad language and told her dirty jokes. She couldn't help laughing he was so entertaining. This was the excitement she craved. As time went on Gina began to notice other female patrons watching her and her hot young boyfriend having fun. She was amazed that Luke was acquainted with so many people, mostly young guys and girls that all grew quite friendly with his mature brunette girlfriend. Gina loved basking in the attention of young, good looking guys and watchful, jealous females.

At first they just made out in his car. She knew it was wrong. But the guy could kiss! The first time his mouth hungrily devoured hers, her toes were curling in heat! She couldn't resist the excitement of having a young stud feeling up her breasts and French kissing her like a horny prom date. After a few hot kisses Gina's mind was swooning, and her pussy was dripping wet. If she didn't stop him quick enough, the young guy would boldly slide his hand under her skirt, going for third base.

She knew Luke wanted to fuck the first time he took her out. But that didn't deter her one bit. She was elated that a middle aged, plain looking woman like her could get him so worked up. At first she resisted going too far. When he became adamant Gina tried to console him with a handjob. When that didn't diffuse his demands she explained how she enjoyed being with him, but they had to set some limits. They needed to keep a veil of respectability in their blooming relationship, or someone might notice. Luke could have cared less.

During one of the hot make out sessions in his car, Luke managed to get his finger into her hot pussy and Gina lost her mind. She came twice, experiencing two explosive orgasms as he sucked her nipples and fingered her snatch like he owned her. Soon after that he did. She gave up resisting and gave into him more and more. Their once friendly dates, became little more than hot make out sessions in his car, or at some room he arranged for them. She began performing oral sex on his rather large cock, something she had stopped doing for Tom, even swallowing his cum and letting him shove it so deep that she gagged. Full on intercourse came not long after that.

Once they started having intimate sexual relations, Gina was surprised how anxious she was for more. Luke had really gotten under her skin. She loved his cock and how aggressive he was with her. She was also shocked how submissive she behaved around him. He had so much control over her, he could get her off with very little effort. She loved pleasing him. She'd never been a particularly adventurous lover with her husband. Even when they first married she couldn't remember enjoying sex like this. With Luke coaxing her into one incredible sexual activity to another, she'd turned into a virtual nymphomaniac!

At work she thought about him constantly. She had to force herself to do her work and not to continually fantasize about his cock. Her mind fixated on what his plans were for the next time they were together. By now she'd just about cut off her husband from sex. She still gave Tom some dull, vanilla sex a couple times a month, to keep him from getting suspicious. Sex with Tom just didn't do it for her anymore. She felt young and hot with Luke. Her husband was boring and old. Just the thought of relations with him was distasteful. Besides, why should she put up with pleasing her old husband when she had access to more hot sex than she ever dreamed possible? Why should she have dull old hamburger for dinner, when prime rib was on the menu anytime she wanted?

Each night she went home to her family she tried to hide her true feelings. She made sure to take care of Calvin as a good mother should. For Tom, that was another story. He was basically on his own now. She made sure to keep the house and have a brief conversation with him from time to time. But after leaving her young lover's bed, Gina's pussy was throbbing for more and dripping wet. By the time she arrived home late, she could taste him because her mouth still had the residue of his sperm. During the occasional dinner with her family, Gina's thoughts were now solely on her new, young, hot stud, not her family.

The beginning of the end came when Luke began to complain about the cost of hotel rooms. He wasn't rich and money was an issue. Soon his friends grew weary clearing out from their place so he could ball his latest girlfriend in a bed. When he was sick of screwing her in the back seat of his car, and it became difficult to get a friend's room, he resorted to paying for a hotel. Unfortunately his funds were soon depleted and he wasn't willing to do that for long.

His solution was to put the pressure on Gina. She didn't like the awkwardness of screwing in his car either. It was too public and a few times people had even caught them together. Once he screwed her in the back seat of his car in a parking lot at a bar, when a group of people went by and saw them. They began watching through the window, joking about Gina's moaning, her big legs waving in the air and Luke's ass moving up and down as his big cock pounded her pussy. It wasn't long after that incident when Gina gave into him again, and brought her hot boy toy back to her house for sex.

Tom spent long hours during the day in the grocery store and Calvin was at school all day. So the best time to fuck was during the day before either of the them came home. The first time Luke was brought home, it was supposed to happen just that one time. But when they found out how comfortable it was, they began using her house almost exclusively.

Gina refused to allow Luke to have her in her bed. Not from any sense of duty, or loyalty to her cuckold husband. But because it was too hard to keep changing the sheets and dispose of any clues, to keep her affair hidden. They began to use the living room sofa regularly, or the floor or the dinning room table. Luke didn't care where. Gina preferred the sofa and found the soft cushions on the sofa to be quite comfortable as the young man pounded her silly.

When Calvin came home sick one day and caught her bent over the back of the couch, it wasn't the first time Luke demanded anal sex. It had become a regular complaint lately, that she was withholding her ass from him. Gina adamantly refused to allow him that intimate pleasure. Unlike Tom, who respected her wishes and didn't demand anal sex anymore, Luke wouldn't give up. He was a forceful personality and dominated her totally now. He certainly wasn't the kind of guy to accept her rejection easily. He was so demanding, Gina had to get confrontational to make him stop. That day he was more forceful than ever and this time wasn't taking no for an answer.

They had been already been fucking in the living room for a while. Both of them were sweating from their exertions, and as usual Gina had several, muscle wrenching orgasms first from his mouth and then from his big cock. While she was bent over the back of the sofa, helpless and vulnerable, his male ego inflated at the power he welded over this slutty wife and mother. He'd dominated her for months already and wasn't taking no anymore.

It was just his bad luck that her teenage son came home sick that day, and misunderstood that this was no rape. She was giving him her pussy willingly as she had for months. Now he was trying to take the next step. This middle aged slut wife was going to have her virgin ass plundered. He was eager to feel her butt hole, and planned to use the experience to increase his dominance over her. Unfortunately for him, before he could, there was a fatal misunderstanding.

Six weeks after the shooting Gina received the divorce documents. She and Tom attended a few counseling sessions. But their progress to a normal relationship was a failure. She was willing to regain what they had, but he wasn't and made that crystal clear to the Therapist. He still had incredible anger toward her and what had happened to their poor son. Gina had already quit her job at the college. The gossip about her affair and the shooting of her lover was too much to take. None of her coworkers wanted anything to do with her anymore. So she just stayed at home, living like a hermit, a bitter woman filled with remorse and resentment about her ruined life.

The process server found her at home. When she opened up the envelope she threw them on the floor and cried. A month of marriage therapy had done nothing to cool Tom's anger. He hated her now more than ever and she knew it. Outside of the Therapist's office he didn't speak to her. Her son didn't hate her, but he wasn't speaking to her either.

She found the settlement was fair. Which was a surprise because Tom was so irate and bitter. But she knew he was a fair man and he gave what she was due. When Tom came home from work that day he gave her the ultimatum, and with great sadness Gina departed the family home and went to live with her parents. She had no place else to go. They were upset with her and suffered for their grandson. But she was their daughter. They let her have her old room, paid for a Therapist, and tried to get her back into the world of the living. She spent a lot of time trying to find work. But it seemed her reputation as a cheating wife, and the lover of a murdered college student followed her around town like the plague.

Father and son stayed together when she left. Tom and Calvin helped each other get over their distress. Both knew it wasn't Calvin's fault that he had tried to "save" his mother from rape. They now knew all the details but it was little comfort in their grief.

Calvin graduated high school the next year and left town to attend college in another state. He was sick of the attention he received for the shooting and needed to make a clean start.

Tom stayed in the home and kept his job at the grocery store. He put all his efforts into his work, trying to forget that dreary, bitter day when his marriage ended in a fatal misunderstanding. No one ended up happy, but life had to go on.

**********

12