Feast of Dionysos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a stupid thought that made little sense. Jennifer was fully aware that she was just trying to fool herself.

After dinner, she went for a ride. A dark road led her somewhere and nowhere at the same time. The curiosity to know what was at the address that slipped from Adam's book was just too much to bear, even if she had no intent on crashing the party. She passed Duke's, a disheveled dive bar that bloomed brilliantly by the side of the road in a multitude of colors that lay strung across its rooftop; year-round Christmas lights that were supposed to signal the fun one could have inside, even in the dead of July.

She could stop there, Jennifer reasoned, have a bourbon, and think about what might be located at 1745 Montrose Ave. She'd be accosted by gloomy men with glossy, leering lips, swollen bug eyes, and breath that reeked of whiskey. Or, she could do what she really desired: sneak around like a thief in the night, just enough to solve the mystery and nothing more. The answer was already there, presenting itself through an expression of a sheer inner will to satisfy her burning curiosity.

Soon Jennifer rolled past the address. It was an old Victorian sitting quietly by the road with all of its windows darkened. Ever curious, Jennifer's car drifted by slowly. She craned her neck, looking for any clues she could find. As she left the house behind, she glimpsed in the distance a large barn set back in the middle of an expanse of grass. Its few small windows were lit up like fire. A compact mass of cars was situated between the house and barn like a makeshift parking lot.

Jennifer allowed her car to roll past the house until it fell out of view behind a picket fence in front of the next property. She stopped and turned the ignition off, sitting in the dark with her heart beating quickly. Then she stepped out into the warm evening air and tiptoed back to the corner of the yard. Jennifer negotiated the situation with herself for a few moments before determining that there was no harm in slinking through the shadows and down to the barn to have a peek inside. She quickly slipped past the house and between the maze of cars, then rushed over the grass until she reached the old barn looming overhead in the moonlight.

Finding the windows difficult to reach, she pulled herself up onto an old pile of crates which clearly hadn't moved in years, on account of the weeds growing up all around them. Finding herself level with a small window, she eased it open a crack and then gazed inside in disbelief.

The barn was bizarrely decorated. Old tapestries covered the walls under which long, elaborate divans were situated. Globular bed-like lounges were set here and there, looking like something out of a '70s porno. There were wide area rugs made of soft faux-fur material. At one end of the room stood a pedestal and some columns flanking a pair of figures standing among them, clearly intended to depict a young girl about to be ravished by a satyr. It looked like a secret den of sin, defiant against the inconvenient morals of the outside world.

Small lit candles were littered about the place; so many of them that they were sufficient as the only lighting in the barn and cast the entire room in a shifting, orange glow. All of a sudden, a throng of shadows lengthened from the firelight. A small assembly of bodies followed, clothed in what looked to be garments in the style of an ancient Greek chiton.

At that moment it was clear to Jennifer: this was some kind of cult, which Adam himself was researching or perhaps even a member of. A cult of Dionysus, maybe, having survived all these years, or else resurrected in modern times by a new generation inclined to worship the gods and goddesses of old. She wondered if it was just some tomfoolery assembled by a group of loners and perverts, or if they intended it to be anything like the cults of the ancient world. She knew very little about them but enough to know that they were nothing short of scandalous in nature.

As she scanned the individuals present, otherwise normal-looking men and women with expressions of silent anticipation, she was shocked to find the unmistakable presence of Adam among them. He stood off toward the end of an oval formation... and Kyra stood next to him!

Just then, a woman came forth, the leader of the group by Jennifer's estimation. A flurry of voices greeted her, referring to the woman as Aurelia. The woman positioned herself at one end of the oval, at the white pedestal, and scanned the crowd gathered before her. A wicked smile began to form just before she spoke.

"Greetings sons of Priapus, daughters of Hedone," she said. The members gathered greeted her back in unison. Aurelia continued with a phrase in Greek, "Kiklískoh Diónyson ærívromon - ágrion!" Jennifer translated it immediately. She had called out to Dionysus himself, referring to him as the "loud-roarer" and "the wild."

As if on cue, everyone in the room raised their hands to either side. They secured their wrists to their neighbor's in a strange criss-cross pattern and remained like that with their fists tightly balled.

As Aurelia continued her initial address to the group, Jennifer studied the faces in the crowd, each of them unremarkable in a way, like they could have been regular folks from all walks of life that she'd encounter any day of the week; bank tellers, grocery baggers, bus drivers, even doctors or lawyers. They stood shoulder to shoulder, arranged boy-girl-boy-girl, reminding Jennifer strangely of her school days.

Aurelia continued to evoke the name of the god with an elaborate hymn, extolling the great gifts granted to the gathering by his unseen presence and inviting her members to begin priming their journeys into sexual ecstasy. Jennifer listed with a certain rapture, finding it so odd that such a spectacle could possibly still exist in modern times.

Concluding her speech, Aurelia said, "Bring the nectar," then glanced somewhere off to the side of the room.

Jennifer had little time to fully process the nature of Aurelia's discourse when she received an even greater shock. A young woman stepped out of the shadows, holding a large bowl containing a milky liquid that sloshed from side to side as she entered the oval.

She was completely, unabashedly nude.

The woman stopped in the center of the oval, turning slowly to acknowledge each of the members that faced her on all sides. The woman was pale and thin. Her petite boobs stood out like wobbling peaches on a tree branch. Between her creamy thighs was a clean, hairless slit. Jennifer couldn't believe what she was seeing, what Adam would be able to see. She studied his face frantically, attempting to assess just how jealous she ought to feel, but he seemed unfazed by the stark display of female nudity that now stood before him.

As her heart raced faster and faster, Jennifer absorbed every detail of the proceedings, attempting to make sense of it all, trying to come to terms with the fact that these men and women appeared to be holding some kind of ceremony in which a young female was made to present herself naked to all those gathered. Things went from strange to stranger still, as the young woman finally moved outward toward the edge of the oval, approaching another woman standing in the outer formation. To Jennifer's surprise, this member reached down and appeared to commence untying her chiton. Within an instant, she threw it off her shoulders and allowed it to slip to the ground. She, too, was completely nude underneath.

The member's pale, freckled body stood erect before the young woman with the bowl. Her pointed breasts jutted out dramatically from her chest. A thick mass of pubic hair covered her genitals. The bowl was immediately raised to her lips. She took a long, deep sip and then bowed slightly forward. The woman with the bowl returned the bow and stepped over to the next member.

Jennifer had been too swept up in the shock and surprise of the two nude women that it had not yet dawned on her what was happening. However, as soon as the next member, a young man, let his chiton fall, clarity struck Jennifer like a lightning bolt. This man was also nude. His proud chest heaved slowly in and out as he stood there before the nude woman. Jennifer looked down until her eyes fixated on the thing that awakened all her senses; the man's jarring, naked penis which hung there dangling between his legs.

This naked man, these naked women, shedding their clothes one by one, meant one thing: everyone in the circle would soon be nude. Moreover, Adam would soon be standing there, without a stitch of clothing on his body. What felt like an explosion of butterflies overtook Jennifer as she realized that in a matter of moments she would be treated to the very thing she had been fantasizing about for days: Adam's gorgeous body, revealed in all of its glory. From her secret perch, she would be able to gaze down upon him, her eyes traveling all over his body, even examining his penis.

A voyeuristic thrill swept through her as she observed the girl with the bowl step from one member, to the next, each one dropping their clothing to the floor and revealing their body before the assembly. A shocking display of nudity spread gradually around the oval, featuring breasts of all shapes and sizes, an assortment of flopping penises, women shamelessly exposing their pussies in front of the men, some shaven, others untamed and wildly hairy.

Jennifer remained glued to the window, her body tense with a current of electricity. She froze as the woman with the bowl approached Kyra, just one step away from Adam herself. With bated breath, Jennifer watched as her new friend reached down to undo the belt of her chiton. The garment slipped from her soft, curvy body and there she stood, naked and exposed.

Kyra received her drink with enthusiasm, softly licking her lips as she stepped back away. Jennifer toured her body curiously, fascinated by the unexpected examination of her anatomy after having only just established a mutual friendship. Kyra's breasts were generous and well-rounded, with perky reddish nipples that stood outward at attention. She looked down and could not believe she was seeing Kyra's vulva, neatly trimmed with a thin landing strip. The two lips of her outer labia were slightly swollen and pinkish, her arousal clearly visible from afar.

As the woman with the bowl advanced, Jennifer quickly searched Adam's face for any reaction. After all, there he stood, right beside his own teacher's assistant, naked, young, and beautiful as she was. Again, he gave no visible reaction. Jennifer wondered how many times he had seen Kyra nude. How many times she had seen him that way. Had they made love? Were they lovers, right beneath Jennifer's nose, this whole time?

The rising panic inside her was momentarily displaced as the woman positioned herself in front of Adam, blocking Jennifer's view of him. As she raised the bowl back into the air, she could see Adam moving and knew he was loosening his clothing. She could see it fall to the floor. Unable to see Adam's body, Jennifer wanted to scream. His private parts were fully obscured by the young woman's tight, round bum.

Adam sipped from the bowl and bowed. The young woman bowed back to him and then began to advance to her right. Jennifer's eyes burned holes in her small, wigging backside, cursing at it, feverish with the desire for it to move out of the way. And then it did.

Just like that, Jennifer found herself gazing between Adam's legs, her breathing suspended, the dull thud of her heart beating back against the inner walls of her chest. Adam's body was sturdy, hard, and well-toned. His lengthy cock hung down between his legs; a magnificent specimen of male virility. She was excited to see that he was well-groomed, having trimmed his hair smoothly against his pelvis.

His flaccid shaft was elongated, thick, and manly, swinging gracefully before the tight, rosy sack of his testicles. Her thoughts became distracted, attempting to interact with his body like a phantom reaching down from her elevated perch. For a moment, her senses became almost hallucinatory; grappling with the imagined sensation of his member as it grew immeasurably in her hands, excited by her curious touch. She found herself abandoning the slow unfolding of nudity across the rest of the room, content to linger on Adam's body, absorbed in the profoundly arousing sight of his perfect cock.

After a few minutes, Jennifer heard Aurelia begin to speak again and she snapped out of her trance of deep longing.

"Today we welcome Liam. Liam, please step forward," she was saying. Aurelia gestured off to her left. A boy stepped meekly forward. He was young and awash in innocence. Tall, gangly, and impossibly cute, his legs seemed to wobble beneath his body as a fierce terror flooded his body.

"To the center of the circle," Aurelia added, pointing to the empty space encircled by the group.

Jennifer watched as Liam stepped quietly forward. Her heart softened as she observed how shy he appeared to be. The poor boy glanced nervously down at his own body as he advanced. A look of shame broke out across his face as he was forced to confront the group in his state, for Liam was so aroused by the sudden sight of naked bodies that his penis was already fully erect. So much so that it stood nearly vertically; a fleshy wand launched skyward from an untidy tangle of curly brown hair.

His last few steps were hurried while he approached the center of the circle, fully aware of the embarrassing fact of his arousal as his stiff penis wagged back and forth in front of the crowd with each step he took. He turned to face Aurelia who gazed down at the young man with amusement and compassion.

"Liam-" Aurelia intoned. "Is your intent indeed to join our ranks at the margins of society?"

Liam nodded.

"And do you wish to partake of the Dionysian Mysteries? To liberate your mind and body in order to return to your natural state, your True Self?"

He nodded again.

"Will you faithfully adhere to the principles of enthusiasmos? Will you succumb willingly to the invocation of spirit, sharing your rapture with all others, taking no one partner exclusively, and abandoning yourself to divine will?"

Liam said, "I will," his voice breaking under the intense weight of his anxiety.

Aurelia raised her eyes to address the entire room. "Friends, we then welcome young Liam here, brother of Michael, who has sponsored his membership on the occasion of Liam's eighteenth birthday." She raised her arms as if about to draw the entire assembly to her bosom. "Let us celebrate this occasion together! Let us observe Liam's emergence into adulthood. Let us consecrate the event in the usual fashion."

The room began to murmur with a cogent excitement.

"... On this night, we shall celebrate the loss of Liam's virginity."

Jennifer gasped. She had so far barely believed that the congregation was capable of anything more than an exploration of their exhibitionist tendencies, gathered together to share and receive the thrill of their mutual nudity in a night of ceremonial make-believe. Incredibly, that was not the case.

At this point, Aurelia smiled and whispered to Liam. Jennifer could just make out a soft, "Happy birthday" on the woman's lips. Liam smiled back shyly.

"Let's see," she continued, thoughtfully. Aurelia scanned the room as if searching for someone. "When I call your name, please come forth. How about... Abby, Samantha, and... Corinne." She pointed to a few young women as she called their names. The girls stepped forward. They appeared to be in their early twenties, just a little bit older than Liam. They stepped forward, full of nervous energy. Jennifer imagined she selected them carefully, wishing to offer Liam some members closest to his age.

Their bodies were also perfect examples of the sorts of charms boys dreamed about; the very definition of youthful femininity. They appeared to be taught with electric excitement, with alert, pointed nipples. Their bountiful, happy breasts wobbled playfully in front of their chests with a lively spring that no doubt made poor Liam weak in the knees. The soft curves of their hips swayed from side to side as they approached him as if on the tips of their toes. Their round bottoms wagged to and fro with a soft undulation. The little masses of dark, curly hair between their legs shifted back and forth, causing their delicate pink labias to peek out in pops of rosy color.

Liam gazed at their gorgeous, supple bodies, so full of grace and sexuality. They were like the three Muses, rendered in living flesh. He seemed to be quivering as he stood there, clearly embarrassed by the immense, swollen penis that jutted dramatically outward from his body, drawing all three of the girls' curious attention. They greeted him with soft smiles and sparkling eyes, as greedy to delight in his adorable shyness and innocence as Jennifer herself was.

Aurelia announced, "Young Liam finds himself already projecting the divine will. Let us still welcome him with an offering. You may each introduce yourselves."

Jennifer found herself naively expecting them to hold out their hands for a shake, but she soon learned that this was not the kind of introduction that Aurelia had in mind.

The three girls whispered excitedly to one another as they knelt down before Liam's body. The young man nearly leaped out of his skin as Corinne reached forward, grasped his erection in her hand, and gave it a quick stroke. Reacting to his expression of surprise, Corinne glanced up at him quickly, a huge grin suddenly blossoming across her pretty face. Liam looked down at her with a mixture of terror, disbelief, and powerful arousal. Corinne returned her attention to his virgin cock before guiding it into the soft wetness of her mouth.

Liam sucked the air into his lungs so harshly that Jennifer could hear it from afar. He closed his eyes briefly, absorbing the reality of what was suddenly happening to him. Corrine sucked him playfully, with a youthful exuberance and surprising level of comfort for her age.

Jennifer went searching through the faces of those watching in an attempt to determine which one was Liam's older brother, Michael, but the same look of pride appeared on many faces. "Did brothers really do this for each other?" she wondered. "Did sisters?" She tried to imagine what it would have been like if her older sister Nora had taken her aside with an offer to set her up with some good looking hunk whom she saw fit to officially make Jennifer a woman. She would have died.

Corrine spent only a few minutes sucking Liam's cock before it popped out of her mouth, swollen and glistening with her saliva. Samantha eagerly took over, snatching it with obvious zeal and sliding it quickly over her own tongue. She went at it even more hungrily, her nostrils flaring from the scent of his fresh arousal, her lips slurping and smacking happily. She began to caress his balls as if fascinated by his body.

Jennifer remained glued to the proceedings, her jaw dropped slightly open, staring at the sight of Liam's reddened shaft gliding in and out of Samatha's mouth through the portal of her plump, red lips. Abby soon took over, completing the task of their shared offering. She sucked his cock like she was making love to it, with her whole body, the smooth, bobbing motion of her head exaggerating the sensual thrill she appeared to be receiving from the very act itself.

Liam seemed beside himself with pleasure, standing there helpless and defenseless against their three eager mouths. When Abby finished, he stumbled backward slightly, his penis somehow even more massive than before, bobbing wildly in the air as if ready to burst.

"Now..." intoned Aurelia. "It is time for Liam to choose a partner to complete his sacred rites and stand amongst us, glorified in a state of liberation." She turned to face him, narrowing her eyes. "Who shall it be? Which of these young women, well-initiated into His divine grace, do you choose as your guide on this journey?"