Feast of Dionysos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam seemed surprised by this request and looked around the room to catch the curious expressions of those watching to see who he would select. He returned his gaze to the three young women standing before him, their lips still glossy and wet, their bodies still brimming with the fire of unquenched sexual thirst. He gave a hard swallow and fixated upon one of them in particular. Liam's hand, still shaking, rose into the air and meekly pointed. He had chosen Samantha.

"Very well, Samantha it is," Aurelia replied. "You may return to the circle," she added, nodding with gratitude to Abby and Corinne. The two girls wandered back to their spots with an air of mild disappointment.

Upon hearing her name, Samantha's chest suddenly swelled with excitement, extending her boobs dramatically toward the young man that desired her the most. Jennifer held her breath as Liam and Samatha exchanged a quiet smile, full of excitement and anticipation.

"Let's us gather and watch now. You may proceed!" declared Aurelia.

Samatha quickly hopped onto one of the lounges, which two members dutifully carried into the oval. It seemed as if she knew the script, that she had been through it before. Her lively breasts jostled about excitedly as she shifted her body to get comfortable and then reclined backward. She cleared her throat and turned her gaze to her young suitor, who stood there nervously before him in a state of bewilderment.

After a brief pause, Samatha's grin started to form. She began to part her knees and slid her legs open. Liam's world seemed shattered as he watched in disbelief as a beautiful young pussy spread wide before his eyes, pink and alluring, a moist, satiny crevice crowned with a dark fuzz. Jennifer recalled the look on the face of her boyfriend in high school when they lost their virginity together after senior prom. It was the same look, etched into her memory. A look of blissful devastation.

When it occurred to Samatha that Liam was frozen in a state of shock, she giggled and lurched forward, lovingly taking his hand in hers and tugging him closer. His massive, erect penis wagged with furious anticipation between their bodies. He seemed to gasp as Samatha wrapped her fingers around it and guided it between her legs as she lay back again.

Liam finally gained control of his body, inching forward on his bare feet, placing one hand on her open thigh and grasping his throbbing erection with the other. Jennifer could see him holding his breath as he moved the bulbous head of his cock toward the entrance of her vagina, then pushed it forward and inside her with a soft grunt. Liam's eyes rolled back into his head and he shivered as Jennifer observed him feeling the intimate depths of a woman's body for the first time. His jaw quivered and he looked down suddenly as if astonished by the sight of his own cock being swallowed by her gaping canal, stretching wide to receive his girth.

"Oh god, Samatha..." he whimpered, suddenly correcting his unsteady stance and plunging himself inside the rest of the way. A bliss washed over his face. She was beaming.

He began to rock his hips back and forth slowly, easing into a thrusting motion. He seemed startled by the sight of her boobs as they commenced moving in a gentle swaying motion, back and forth with an elastic springiness. Liam began to groan as he thrusted his penis forward and back with an increasing speed. Samatha's eyes were glued to his face, silent with wonder and mirth, perpetually on the cusp of a giggle in response to his awkwardness.

The potency of the young man's desperately emergent sexuality was incredible, having no doubt practiced the carnal act a thousand times in private, in the absence of a real woman. His breath was heavy, strained, his voice hoarse. He continued to groan, "Samantha..." as if in love with her very name. Jennifer wondered what kind of confusing emotions must be overflowing from inside him; feelings of wild affection for this young girl whom he had only just met. Her eyes appeared to sparkle as she watched him urge his swollen cock forward again and again with erratic, frenzied movements, plunging it deep through her wet tunnel. It emerged each time shiny and slick, pulsing and red and raw.

As Liam became increasingly wild, unsteadied by his own lust, still aimless and formless in its glorious debut, Aurelia approached and stood calmly by his side.

"Speak brother," she said softly. "What is it that you desire?" Her voice was infused with compassion for his joyful suffering, as he watched him humping Samantha with frantic, mechanical movements.

Liam seemed mesmerized by the playful dance of Samantha's breasts, which bounced joyfully back and forth, jostling with an energy and passion. Hypnotized by their movement, he clutched at them hungrily, squeezing them softly in his palms as he breathlessly whimpered aloud, "Her b-boobies..." in response to Aurelia's question.

There were murmurs and soft chuckles at the boy's expense, mixed with looks of sympathy, developing slowly throughout the room as sweat slowly trickled down Liam's brow.

Samatha herself looked charmed by his elation. She drew him nearer. Her soft words just barely reached Jennifer's ears. "Here, taste..." she said. Still rocking his hips back and forth, Liam leaned forward, keen to take her pointed nipples in his mouth. He seemed to inhale them, thirsty for his first chance to suckle them.

Samantha smiled softly and reached up, stroking her fingers through his hair lovingly, her eyes full of delight. Aurelia smiled down at her, nodding with approval. Despite the fact that his back had become shiny with a nervous perspiration, Aurelia gently stroked Liam's back. The two women seemed to take pity on him, as he rode a wave of fierce emotion and desire that he could barely contain.

Samantha's nipple popped free from Liam's mouth as he leaned back, desperate to come up for air. She began to writhe passionately, running her hands up through her long hair and extending her breasts. She bucked her hips, forcing her body to move in an exaggerated manner, sending her young boobs bouncing with an increased spiritedness.

"Oh... g-god..." Liam repeated, his face twisting into a pained expression. He began to drive his cock faster, with a sudden urgency. This doubled Samantha's pleasure. Her eyes widened and she began to moan. After a few moments, she began laughing as she flung her head from side and side. Her hair fell all over her face. Only her red lips shone through the soft avalanche of her flaxen tresses. She seemed at the same time seized with pleasure by his eager thrusts but also infused with a merriment tied to his youthful exuberance.

She arched her back, cupped her breasts achingly, then let them pop free again. She churned her hips wildly, lifting her chin now and then to take a maddening glance at the sinful pink slit that he filled and stretched so ferociously with his sexual thirst. Then she threw her head back and moaned as if aroused by the sight of her own orifice, dripping as it was with her own cum which had begun to soak her pubic hair. The sounds of her absolute saturation, caused by Liam's wild penetrations, promptly reached Jennifer's ears.

As much as Liam was no doubt enjoying himself, his expression depicted something of a crisis. His frenzied thrusts and hands which barely knew what to touch or in what manner, his erratic gaze, violent gasping, and anxious look all suggested a momentous transformation. The old Liam, the one who probably laid in his bed at night, touching himself, imagining what his first time would be like, or whom it would be with, was being shed like a cocoon. A new man was born inside, driven by a pure, sexual energy. A man whose mind had been freed of the complexes of insecurity and inexperience. He had been baptized in woman, as Samantha had no doubt been in man.

"Nggh," Liam groaned, clearly reaching his limit. "S-Samantha... ngh! Your... your pussy's so wet..." he whimpered aloud, appearing to become further aroused by the excited use of his own dirty words.

Samatha beamed and cupped his face passionately, then drew him toward her chest where he buried his face in her breasts. His buttocks quickly rose and fell as their hips thrust madly together. "Yes, it's wet for you, Liam. You're making me come so much..." she droned.

Jennifer began to feel like she could see through Liam's eyes, what it felt like to be a boy full of want for a woman. It was as if for a moment they were connected. That there was perfect continuity between his desire and hers as if they were both a part of some unseen ocean of interconnected cupidity underlying all things. Jennifer found herself so tuned into the young man's suffering that she knew the instant it dawned on him that a final release was coming. Before he could even mutter the words, she felt the same fire ignite deep inside her, rising like an inferno in search of an escape.

"Samantha!" he cried out. "I'm... I'm gonna c--"

Aurelia gazed proudly down at the pair, as did all those gathered around them, breathlessly, awaiting his triumph. "Great Dionysus! Recognize this young man as your devoted servant. Bring him the relief he has earned!"

"Yes..." Samatha cooed. "Come for me, Liam. Liberate yourself. Come in my pussy!" she continued to beg her suitor between strained breaths. Overwhelmed with emotion she grasped his face again and brought his lips to hers. They kissed frantically as their hips continued to grind together violently. Jennifer couldn't believe what she was hearing, especially due to the noticeable absence of a condom.

"Nggggh!" Liam finally groaned, pulling away from her lips and arching backward.

Jennifer had never truly studied a boy as he came like that before, having always been distracted by the sensations in her own body. She watched as he became desperate and full of tension. Jennifer saw Liam clench his buttocks. She witnessed the repeated contractions of his muscles as he strained and began to pump into her, a helpless slave to the absolute splendor of pleasure. She imagined that she could feel his semen release; for a moment she felt as if she could feel the impossible, what it felt to be a man in the throes of passion, gripped by the absolute outflowing of energy as he emptied himself completely into the warm recess of a woman's body.

It was like a divine hallucination, as if from Dionysus himself. He had waved his magic thyrsus. He had touched it to her eyes. The god of religious ecstasy had given Jennifer a new kind of sight.

The room became full of indistinct chatter; hushed voices whispering and expressing the thrill of witnessing the couple's successful consecration. Their two bodies had fallen together, as if deflated, wrapped in each other's warm embrace and sighing softly. A look of amazement lingered on Liam's face as he drowned in her loving caress and the earthy scent of her aroused body.

As the gathering gossiped excitedly all around them, Aurelia simply chuckled and said, "Samantha will teach you to last. Soon, you will share yourself for as long as a man's body can withstand. We will see to that in time." She stepped to the side and then made her way back to the pedestal at one end of the oval.

Jennifer gazed at the couple in astonishment, questioning whether she had really just seen a young man lose his virginity. It was an exquisite, private moment, laid bare for all to see. A moment he would remember fondly for the rest of his life, and yet now Jennifer felt that she would too. Who was she to obtain a second experience of the loss of virginity, so vivid and personal in nature, to carry with her through the rest of her life? Was she somehow robbing him of a small piece of his life experience? Or was she merely a passenger, along for the ride?

She watched as Samantha guided her fingers to her sex, a sloppy mass of dripping hair where a white ooze seeped out from between her reddish lips. She grabbed Liam's fingers and swept them through his cum, impressing upon him the fruits of his very first labor, then cradled him in her arms where he remained there collapsed in a fit of blissful exhaustion. Samantha began to softly cover him with kisses, much the way Jennifer had done when she first scooped up her childhood puppy, Sadie, into her small arms. It was tender and sweet. Jennifer could barely look away.

Aurelia quieted the group, saying, "Friends, let us make our gratitude known!"

Jennifer suddenly snapped out of the trance she had slipped into, having watched these amazing events play out before her. Suddenly she remembered that Adam was there, and Kyra, having witnessed the whole thing as well. She glanced back over to them, curious about their reactions, wondering what Aurelia was instructing them to do.

Adam, like the other men around him, was sporting a huge erection, no doubt having sprung to life during the frank display of sexuality they'd just enjoyed. She fixated on it, startled by the magnificent sight; a fierce, solid shaft, much like the staff of Dionysus itself, crowned with a bulbous, ridged cap reaching outward as if offering itself to the circle.

However, Jennifer's heart sank the moment Kyra abruptly turned to face Adam. He looked down at her with a small smirk. They kissed. Jennifer found herself desperately trying to decipher the exchange. Was it meaningful? Was it just a part of the sacred rites? Kyra ran her hands whimsically across his smooth chest, then down his body as she lowered herself to her knees.

Kyra gave Adam's cock a firm stroke, then threw herself forward and began to suck him as eagerly as the three young women had done to Liam earlier. Jennifer's heart stopped as she watched, wildly turned on, but filled with confusion and anguish.

All at once, Jennifer realized an orgy had blossomed forth. Erotic exchanges spontaneously commenced in every corner of the room as the ring of members broke apart and engaged in their unique passions. Couples everywhere seemed impatient to caress and explore each other's bodies. Threesomes began to configure themselves and negotiate the first steps of their shared adventures.

It wasn't long before women were bent over cushions, their bodies jolting as their buttocks cushioned a feverish pounding. Women in repose with their legs flung open, already exhibiting a delicious mania at the sensation of the men helping themselves to the most intimate zones of their bodies. Women that Jennifer found herself wanting to be, even if just once, to enjoy the simplicity of it. The directness of this perfect, unhindered satisfaction.

Suddenly Jennifer discovered Kyra had moved on to another man, having mounted his summit with a vicious look of conquest. She sprang up and down on his healthy manhood with as much zeal as she had helping herself to Adam, who now stood over them, stroking himself. As she watched them move, Kyra to yet another man, Adam to another woman, she began to realize that they were, in fact, not tied to one another in any way.

The entire room became like one living, breathing web of onanism. A conflagration of erotic energy enraptured with itself, in which the bodies were merely its own appendages, a means to sense and enjoy itself.

A new shock flashed through Jennifer's mind. Kyra lay in missionary position, receiving the efforts of a handsome suitor while a bewitching blonde woman lowered her body to squat over Kyra's face. Kyra was eating another woman's pussy! Jennifer made haste to reinterpret every look Kyra had ever given her, from the very first moments of her arrival when her new friend so eagerly assessed her presence and went to such great lengths to welcome her into the fold.

Jennifer leaned closer to the window, her face nearly brushing against the cool, dusty pane of glass, following the course of Adam's every movement, every display of affection, every raw expression of arousal, absorbing every gesture as if it were directed at her. From her position, Jennifer had a bird's eye view granting her complete knowledge of each and every interaction going on throughout the room as the orgiastic rites unfolded.

However, at the same time, she knew nothing; acutely aware that she was disconnected in every other way. She was cut off from the vividness of their experiences, unable to feel or touch, unable to hear the soft, intimate moans that escaped their lips. Unable to smell the odors of love, to taste, or to use any of her senses to experience the fullness of the ecstasy that raged on below her.

It was infuriating, disorienting, and it filled her with temptation and need.

Aurelia motioned to a man who happened to be free of a partner at that moment. He nodded and hurried off. Aurelia scanned the room with her eyes, then rose them skyward. A sudden fear quaked inside Jennifer and she ducked out of view. Had Aurelia seen her? She panicked.

A few minutes later there was a rustling beyond the corner of the barn, like legs against dry grass. Jennifer scrambled down off the crates and raced across the yard until she reached the maze of cars, where she ducked low behind a wheel. A man rounded the corner of the barn, searching high and low, studying the crates with an inquisitive expression. Then he passed by and turned the next corner.

Jennifer's heart thumped like mad against her chest, beating with fear and exhilaration. She rose to her feet and fled, resuming her hasty flight from the scene. Nearing the street, she hopped onto the pavement and pivoted down the street, wrestling out her keys. She threw herself into her car and started the ignition, then raced off into the night, her mind still swirling with visions of madness and lust.

The bright beams of her car flooded a dark tunnel of trees that appeared to go on and on endlessly, nowhere. Did she even want to go home? What could she possibly do, sitting there alone with her thoughts, after what she'd seen? A torment developed within her, magnifying the infuriating desire that had become such a source of frustration for her over the long months. And the road ahead of her was dark, empty, and full of unknown.

***

Jennifer spent the next day sifting through a mixture of complicated emotions. She was equal parts scared, fascinated, and aroused. Her interactions with Adam that morning were purposefully sparse. Her awkwardness would be apparent to him, she just knew it. He'd ask her what was the matter. She would not know what to say!

After lunch, she began to feel uncomfortable due to sheer arousal. She escaped to a bathroom stall to assess the situation. Jennifer found herself leaking so much that her panties were soaked. The moment she pulled them down, she became engulfed with the unmistakable scent of arousal and she panicked. She wrestled a spare panty liner out of her bag and used it to mask the odor but she still worried that she'd encounter Adam in this state and that he'd imagine she just had wild sex with someone in the janitor's closet.

She felt as if she had. All day long, albeit in her imagination. So many men...

That afternoon the library became her sanctuary, as it often was. The university's collection of ancient texts was magnificent and certainly one of the draws for her to accept this new job so far from home. Jennifer filled her arms with a bundle of books, all of them about the ancient cults of Dionysus, anxious to find out more about what she may have witnessed the night before.

As she settled into a quiet corner of the library, far from prying eyes, she discovered a world of madness and lust. On every page was a new shock, a new thrill, a new provocation and stimulation.

Jennifer found out that there were actually several cults associated with the god Dionysus, Lord of madness and wine, lust and ecstasy. Each one was a little different according to the region it was from. The more benign ones, if you could call it that, merely involved what amounted to groups of women escaping their husbands for a little drunken reverie. Nothing that didn't happen regularly back home in New York City. However, many involved much more shocking rites.