Feast of Dionysos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, for a college boy you have such a huge cock," she moaned, eager to tease him and observe his suffering with amusement. He stared up at her, shell-shocked by her aggressive hunger. She whipped her hips back and forth faster, then entered a full vertical bounce on his cock. Jennifer could hear his breath gasping and straining as he watched his upright cock driving through her body, red, raw, sloshing through her dripping pussy.

"Mggh!" he groaned, "I'm- I'm going to-" Liam shot Jennifer a desperate look and she knew that she had won. She hopped off him and firmly grasped his cock, pumping it smoothly with her hand, using long strokes.

"Come for me, Liam. Show me how you can shoot that big load for me..." she whispered.

"Y-yes, ma'am..." he whimpered.

Jennifer's untamed wickedness reached its peak. She wanted to watch him suffer a great explosion of pleasure and to know that she had been the one to drive him to such a state. She had advanced into battle and wanted to see him fall. His failure would be triumphant. Perhaps he would learn to last, but not this time. Not with her. Jennifer felt too hungry, too unleashed. She would get what she wanted from him.

Liam let out a long moan as his body suddenly tensed up and his hips began to jerk. Jennifer watched as the young man broke into a sudden sweat and twisted his face into an expression of anguish. As she began to slow the rate of her pumping motion, Liam suddenly began to squirt cum high into the air in thick, white spurts. She angled his pulsing cock backward toward his body. His forceful ejaculations splashed down upon his stomach as he groaned and writhed in pleasure beneath the weight of her body. Jennifer grinned and gazed down at his pitiful body with a certain fascination, as the ejections seemed like they would never stop.

Finally, Liam fell limp and lay there defeated. He was a mess, covered in his own semen. Gasping for air, he stared up at Jennifer with a look of wild shock and tremendous release of tension. Jennifer laughed again and kissed his forehead. He exhaled softly and smiled.

"Keep practicing, babe," Jennifer chuckled. She casually got up and wandered off, deliciously content to mimic Kyra's teasing departure.

As she left her victim behind, Jennifer understood the pact they'd all made with each other by entering the circle. It was a simple matter of anything-goes. Fuck or be fucked; whomever you desired, however, whenever. The power inside her grew. As she crossed the room, she observed that all around her people were fucking. The sights and sounds of bodies thrusting and grinding and crying out in pleasure. A sea of flesh moving together in fits and spasms, like a constantly evolving jigsaw puzzle, assembling itself into each and every possible combination. A madness making itself incarnate.

Jennifer drifted straight toward the first handsome man she saw, as he turned away from a woman who had just pleasured him. She threw herself into his arms, her fingers delighting themselves with his smooth chest. His initial surprise was short-lived. The man immediately capitulated to her, drawing Jennifer closer to him until their bodies were pressed firmly together. They connected at the lips, immediately seeking one another's tongue.

He led her to a divan nearby and bent her over. She threw her hair over to one side and gazed backward at him. His thick cock wavered in front of his body as he positioned himself behind her. Jennifer's head dropped and she moaned as she felt herself expanding to receive his girth. "Oh, fuck..." she moaned softly to herself, grounding her body for another wild ride. He began thrusting smoothly through her. Jennifer heard his soft moans rise up through his throat. She felt him spreading her cheeks, enhancing the view he had of her pussy widening to engulf his huge cock.

"Jesus... Jennifer..." he groaned. She was surprised to hear her own name. He'd just learned it earlier, during the initiation, no doubt. She grew excited at the thought that he'd already planned to petition her for a fuck, having been moved to passion by the display she'd put on with Adam earlier.

Their bodies began to pound together. With each forceful thrust, a warm glow spread through Jennifer's body and her hair began to stand on end. "Ngh, yes... that's feels so good..." she cooed. She heard him chuckle and thrust into her with increased excitement. Jennifer recognized the sound of her own squeals. Her own giddiness surprised her. Her own incredulousness aroused her. The idea that she'd ever find herself bent over a divan with a handsome stranger fucking her was no longer just a silly, private fantasy that was so easily dismissed.

"Oh god, you're so-fucking-wet," he moaned.

"Yeah," she mumbled unintelligibly, "I'm so wet for you..."

She began to see stars and grew distinctly thirsty, but there was no time, nor desire, for a break in passion. She was riding a wave of emotion that she couldn't stop. The dull smack of his pelvis against her fleshy buttocks seemed to echo all around her. Jennifer became lost in a whimsical haze of raw emotion, focusing on the ease at which his long member drove itself deeper into her body as it became creamier and more viscous from her body's physical response. The man's hands slipped under her body, grasping at her animated breasts until steadied by his greedy fingers. She arched her back and pressed her ass back against his body. He anchored himself against her and thrust his hips faster, like a piston. Jennifer began to thunder against his body so rapidly that the vibrations reached the deepest core of her body.

As the raw, sexual passion between them reached its zenith, Jennifer felt like she was about to explode. She felt herself giving in, unable to withstand any more. But the man let out a long groan and quickly withdrew, abruptly terminating the magnetism between them. She glanced back suddenly, finding the man pinching his cock gently and collecting himself.

"What, that's it?" she laughed.

The man chuckled. "We pace ourselves here. The night is still young," he explained, with a wink.

He gave her a soft caress that felt similar in nature to Kyra's hug. "Thank you," she imagined him saying, as he offered a smile of gratitude and returned to the crowd.

There was a system in place; pleasure was to be maximized, rationed, extended, multiplied. It was not supposed to end as long as they could help it. She had stepped behind the curtain, wandered through the looking glass. She was in another world now, a wonderland governed by different rules, overseen by Dionysus himself. Jennifer stumbled forward. The world seemed to spin around her. She steadied it and went in search of her next lover. Instead, he found her, appearing out of nowhere like a night in shining armor amongst a hundred others, as dizzy and mad with lust as she was.

They found a spot for themselves and she grasped for his fat, veiny cock as she straddled over his lap. Their eyes danced back and forth, reading each other's erotic intentions. She lowered her hips over his lap. Jennifer felt herself stretching and expanding to swallow his wide girth. She began to rock her hips back and forth, increasing her speed as her body's lubrication enhanced the viscidity of their union. She could feel her buttocks clenching as she entered a full swing, driving his cock back and forth through her body with eagerness. She felt like she was on fire, becoming lost, swept up on the madness.

Jennifer began to laugh. Her partner started to chuckle, sensing her astonishment and zeal. Jennifer gazed at the sparkle in his eyes, the wild, earnest enjoyment that spread across his face. Arching her back and thrusting her chest forward, Jennifer enjoyed the freedom of her breasts as they swung freely, savoring the enchantment in his gaze. He reached out and cupped them eagerly, then brought them to his mouth to briefly suckle at her nipples.

Driven to passion by her enthusiasm, the man helped support her with his hands as she entered a full ride, bouncing up and down frantically on his thick cock which began to dig through the liquid recesses of her body. He began to groan suddenly, deeply aroused by her spirited movements and the circular motion of her breasts. Jennifer's pussy was absolutely on fire from the deeply thrusting hunk of masculinity which threatened to reach her cervix.

"Fuck m-e-e-e," she droned, her lengthening voice vibrating with the undulations of two bodies thundering together in ecstasy.

Before long, Jennifer carried her new partner dangerously close to the line. As before, he stumbled off, while another partner seemed to materialize out of nowhere. Jennifer brushed her sweaty hair aside and smirked. She had seen him observing her enjoyment from afar, just moments ago.

"Come forth!" she imagined saying to him, thinking of the ancient jokes she'd read about involving tidal waves destroying fishing villages. "But be warned! The desire of all women flows in me. I am a tidal wave. Ground thyself or be swept out to sea!" She laughed out loud at the disembodied thoughts rattling through her head.

"What?" the man chuckled as he began to caress her breasts.

"Nothing, I think I've just gone mad, that's all..." she laughed. He grinned at her and swept her away into another storm of passion.

Jennifer cried out, convulsed, and began to quake with an orgasm as he fucked her from behind. She could hear his groaning at the discovery of her creamy secretions slathering his cock as it emerged from her body slick with warm cum. After a few minutes, he flipped her over. She stretched out like a cat on a soft rug, inviting him back into her sloppy hole before he plunged himself again into the wet suction of her body. Jennifer became increasingly ravenous. Her hair clung to her sweaty face. She imagined her body was a well of cool water; that it alone could satisfy his internal fire. She enclosed him in her arms, digging her fingers into his wide back.

Together they writhed and moaned, cocooned in each other's warmth and infinite bliss. He smelled heavenly. Manly. Beyond this aura lingered the distant traces of other pussies, but she didn't care. At that moment, it was her turn. The room around them was choked with the frenzied lust of numerous bodies, moving, grinding, pounding against one another in an ever-quickening rhythm. She saw them clearly now; energies acting upon energies, each one like a sponge soaking up the desire of their partners and feeding upon the relief of their passions as if it were pure nourishment. Jennifer's eyes opened to the power of being set free.

It became obvious to her that she would come to fuck every guy in the room. Just as she was overcome with a burning curiosity and desire to conquer each and every cock, they were equally impassioned and desirous of her. It was a perfect equilibrium of shared lust that spread like a fire, burning to cinders every last vestige of inhibition and insecurity which had held her back from enjoying the full splendor of her own sexuality.

She had tasted the ambrosia of Dionysus. She felt like a goddess now. This was His precious gift to mankind... and it was beautiful.

Jennifer located Adam. He was fucking a new woman. He turned and connected with Jennifer from afar. His thrusts suddenly mirrored the ones she received from her present partner. Everything seemed to come into perfect harmony. Everyone that she and Adam fucked was like a reminder of their own fuck; an invitation to return to the source. As they gazed at one another, so much was spoken in silence. So much longing, so much desire.

"You created a monster," she communicated to him. He smiled as if having heard her thoughts.

"No, it's more than that. Better, and more profound. You unleashed a woman," she continued to muse. "I am Anat, ancient Canaanite goddess of love and war. I am Kali, the destroyer. Behold! Sekhmet, Lady of Slaughter!" Her eyes flashed fire. The grin widened across her face and she began to laugh again, exciting the man who moved passionately against her.

Her piercing gaze penetrated Adam's mind. "Bring me your worst, Adam," she growled. "Your greatest and most wicked desires. I will feast upon each and every one of them. I will absorb them. They shall become my own. Together we will make them ours."

She imagined how many times they would fuck; at these meetings, in his office, at home after long evenings of debate over ancient folklore and religious texts. The thought made her dizzy. She could not contain so much want. It just kept growing.

The grunting around her increased. Her lunacy spread. She felt consumed, swallowed up in a cloud of delirious pleasure. "Oh, Diónysos- agnón!" she cried out, aloud. "I am yours now..." Her cries seemed to reach across the room, breach the walls, even penetrate the dark ring of evening that surrounded that strange place in which she lay. She wondered if the gods so far away on Olympus could hear her pure devotion.

Something finally snapped. The transformation was being completed.

Jennifer felt the madness taking root now, flooding her from the inside until the old Jennifer was finally extinguished. She laughed at how quickly it had spread... and how little she cared to stop it.

***

"Hail and receive my pleasure. For there is no way I could have my mind leave you as I put together the beautiful cosmic order of my song." - Homeric Hymn to Dionysus