Females Rule, Especially Sis!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers

"Hey, bro? If someone told you last week you'd be getting down and licking a teenage boy's asshole, bet you'd be pretty shocked, huh?" I said with a lewd chuckle.

"I can't fucking believe it, Annie," Kate nearly gasped, "I'm sitting here watching your brother eat out our boyfriends' buttholes. That is so fuckin' freaky dirty!"

"Look at him, he fuckin' loves it!" Cindy added with a rough, knowing laugh. And she was right; he did love it. He sure loved licking my asshole from the first time he ever licked it. I guess my brother was born to rim, just like his baby sister!

"Get it in there, ream out those tight boy holes with your tongue, bro," I hissed, really caught up in it now, frenzied with excitement, ordering my brother to suck cock, to eat male ass. The look in my eyes earlier when I told my brother that this is what I really wanted to see him do today, to see him service these two gorgeous, sexy teen studs, that look told him a lot. It told him just how determined, how eager I was to see him perform like this. I knew just how deliciously, how kittenishly lewd and enticing I could be to my brother and how much he wanted to please me and do what I wanted him to do.

"Okay, Derek, now for something else, something new, " I said, getting out of my director's chair, approaching the guys, pointing to a mat "get down there, on your elbows and knees, bro, do it!"

He got down on the mat, just I demanded, kneeling. My brother had quickly turned into a raving exhibitionist, showing off his ass like a slut in heat to a bunch of naked, foxy and studly teens, led by his own sister. Now I told Craig and Billy to stand right in front of my kneeling brother, and wave their stiff cocks right in his face.


"Take them both in your hands, Derek, and then I want to see you go back and forth, sucking Craig, then Billy," I told him as he did what he was told, stroking and sucking the two teen cocks in turn, tasting some nice juicy erect penis again after his marathon of ass licking.

"Oh shit, look at him with his ass sticking out like that, sucking those cocks!" Cindy hissed excitedly, appreciating the show. Now I reached fpr a tube of suntan cream laying on a pool side table, then got behind my brother and started slathering some of that cream on his asshole, working it in.

"Grease him up, Annie!" Kate urged, "grease up your brother's asshole, get him good and ready."

"Yeah, good and ready to getfucked!" Cindy cheered, her voice lewd and nasty.

"Okay, Craig, come over here," I said to Craig as he pulled his cock out of my brother's mouth and came behind him, joining me. Now my brother had to content himself with sucking Billy's huge teen tool as he waited for what he knew would be next. What was next is that I took hold of Craig's cock, a shaft that had to be at least nine inches long and about as thick as my wrist, and rubbed the smooth tip of that cockhead against Derek's greased asshole. My brother had taken plenty of rubber cocks up his ass, but until this moment he was still technically an anal virgin. He had yet to take a realcock up his ass. That was about change.


I held my brother wide open as now Craig just pushed his cock up Derek's ass, Shit! If there's anything I've come to love it's the sight of an asshole, especially a guy's, giving way to nice, thick hard cock. And that's what was happening now as Craig took hold of my brother's hips with his big jock hands and slowly began to drive that thick baby of his home. Inch by thick inch I watched, mesmerized, as Craig slowly forced his massive penis up my brother's ass, Derek gasping and groaning as he got....fucked!

"Fucking amazing!"I gasped as me and the girls watched my brother take it up the ass. Derek looked over his shoulder at me with that distinctive sexy smile of his, the one that said that this brother and sister had a very special thing going on. He knew just how much I wanted to see him get fucked like this. And not only was he loving the feel of that big cock getting buried up his ass, but I knew just how happy it made him to have me there, watching, seeing my wish, my dream fulfilled.

Craig was really getting into it, fucking my brother's ass with deep, smooth strokes of his steel hard, oversized cock. I loved the way it looked, staring down and seeing Derek's ass packed with hard young male meat, seeing the way he was pushing back on that cock like a horny slut. And he had that lewd look on his face that is our trademark as brother and sister, his eyes ablaze as three hot, naked, clit-strumming teenage girls watched him get his ass fucked.


Now I walked around in front and leaned down, staring my brother right in the eyes, inches from where he still had his lips wrapped around Billy's big cock.


"Just look at you," I hissed, our eyes locking, "You really love it. You love sucking cock, you love taking it up the ass, don't you, bro?Don't you!See, you're just like me, abitch! A horny, sex-crazed bitch who loves cock! Who needs cock. Tell me you fucking love it!"

I reached down to pinch his nipples, sneering now. "Tell me you love it, you fuckin' cock-loving whore! I want to hear you fuckingsay it!" His mouth filled with cock, all he could do was nod. But I ripped Billy's cock out of my brother's mouth, and slapped his face with the thick, hard shaft. "Tell me!"

"I love it, sis," he panted, looking straight at me, right into my eyes. "I love sucking cock, I love getting fucked, I love fucking boys, I love licking their asses. I love it, Annie,I love it all!"

I smiled, tenderly now, lovingly, the rapport between me and my brother so deep, so real. And off to the side Cindy and Kate were watching closely, their eyes wide with amazement, fingers busy between their open legs whipping up a froth down below. Two teen cuties masturbating unabashedly while they watched their girlfriend's brother take it up the ass!

"Your turn, Billy," I said now, looking up at him as I felt on to his thick shaft and fed it to my brother. "Take Craig's place."

Hearing that, Craig slowly pulled himself out of my brother's ass, leaving that ass empty – at least for the moment! But that emptiness didn't last very long as Billy took his buddy's place and pressed his cock against Derek's hole, his raw, open well-fucked hole, driving that young teen cock of his right up my brother's ass with one hard, ruthless stab.


"Oh yeah, stick it in there, fuck me!" Derek hissed, cock-crazed now, his cock loving ass on fire. And Billy had that unmistakable grimace of intense male horniness lighting up his face as he began to force it deep into Derek's ass. Just as Billy had been a little wilder, a little rougher with my brother when he sucked Billy's cock, now Billy was being just a bit more forceful fucking Derek than Craig had been. Craig's cock strokes were slower and smoother, Billy's harder and rougher. And he may've been just a little bigger and thicker than his buddy.


Meanwhile, Craig, just having pulled his big, beautiful cock out of my brother's ass, stood there, stroking it, turned on as hell from the fucking and now suddenly finding that my brother's tight ass had to be replaced by his own hand. But I wasn't gonna let that happen, no fuckin' way. So I wrapped my lips around that cock, still hot from my brother's ass and started to suck it.

"You suck it now, brother," I said after a while, handing that cock over to my brother. "Let's suck it together, let's suck Craigoff!" So we went back and forth now, sister and brother, sucking that cock that had just plowed Derek's ass, as Billy just kept hammering away at Derek. And then I suddenly felt it, the hot cock throbbing in my mouth and the big load shooting explosively out of its tip.

"Now you, bro, now you,quick!" I gasped, handing over the cock to my brother so he could have some of the load too, Derek quickly wrapping his mouth around the fat penis and sucking off the rest of the heavy load. After Craig had thoroughly unloaded, me and my brother kissed, a loving, sticky, cummy kiss

"Oh shit!" Kate gasped, "Craig just popped in their mouths, both of them, they're sharing it. That's so fucking freaky!"

Now I heard Billy groan and saw his eyes closed as he tightly gripped my brother's hips and hammered his cock up Derek's ass even harder and faster. I knew what that meant. It meant Billy was about to unload. And he was going to unload deep inside my brother's ass.

"Oh, Derek! He's cumming inside you, inside yourass!" I told my my brother, my face beaming, lit up with a big, big smile as Kate and Cindy looked on amazement, just having watched my brother suck off one of their boyfriend's while he took the other boyfriend's load deep inside his ass.


After Billy finally pulled out of my brother, I rushed behind him and dug my tongue into his just-fucked, open hole, lapping up Billy's semen as it leaked out of my brother's ass.

"Oh fuck!" Kate gasped, turning to Cindy, "can you believe what the slut is doing!"

I finished lapping it all up and now came up to my brother, my face, lips were coated and sticky with Billy's semen. My brother looked at me lovingly, no doubt appreciating the sweet and yet sexy smile on my face, my messy cum-smeared face. I'm sire I looked both rapturously beautiful and obscenely 'dirty' to my brother. So now I brought my face to his.

"Kiss me, bro," I purred softly, "come and kiss me." And as our lips pressed close, sharing with my brother the most tender of kisses, sharing with him the cum that had dripped out of his thoroughly fucked ass, then been lapped up by my eager, nimble tongue, I could hear Cindy and Kate scamper over, drop to their knees, and press the taut, aching flesh of my brother's rigid cock against their hungry teen lips...

libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers