All Comments on 'Field Trip Follies Ch. 01'

by cbsummers

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LaurieLaurieover 12 years ago
You absolutely did Lindsey justice.

Wonderful job, sweetie. I can't wait until everyone else gets to read the parts you've shown me. They'll be as hooked on this story as I am. I love you, baby.

Laurie

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More, more, more, please . . . . . . . . . . . .

Excellent. Cannot wait for the next installment :)

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Really great so far

Really great so far can't wait to read the rest of the story.

harristharristabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Loved it. Wish I was there!!!

Reiner43Reiner43about 12 years ago
Fabulous fantasy!

It's the kind of thing every one dreams of & hopes they can achieve the odd time when the situation is right.

JazzBoneDawgJazzBoneDawgabout 12 years ago
Not Like Old times...

I wish there had been a chaperone like Lindsey on my band trips!

ThotcrimeThotcrimealmost 12 years ago
You rock!

A fabulous start to an awesome series! Love the dimensionality you've given Lindsey, makes her escapades all the hotter! Thanks!

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Classic teacher/student fantasy

Story got me going, so I really enjoyed it. Got a question for other readers (particularly females): have you ever really experienced blowjob with the woman really asleep? From either perspective? I love the idea, but it seems unlikely an act that could block a girl's airway could be possible while asleep.

cbsummerscbsummersover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

To answer that question: she's not really asleep. She's in that groggy half- awake state. I've had sex a number of times so sleepy that the next day I wondered if it was a dream. My wife has had similar experiences with me. So it's definitely possible.

doorknob22doorknob22about 10 years ago
Great start!

Thanks for a very cool story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Somebody is far too excited about cocaine use...

Also, bit of a size queen...

Turn offs...too big hurts, unless you are a canyon yourself. No thanks...normal sized, used well, all day.

asianToyasianToy11 days ago

As good as the first time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

The plural of the noun bus is buses. You might see the plural busses, but that form is so rare that it seems like an error to many people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous