Field Trip Follies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

When he finally pulled out of her, his wrinkly old face streaked with sweat, she said, "Please, Mr. Molarez, lick my pussy clean." He kneeled between her legs and eagerly slurped and tongued her dripping wet pussy. She loved the feel of his stiff little moustache on her clit. His tongue teased her clit in the most amazing way, and she was soon stifling her orgasmic screams again. He tirelessly worked her pussy this way for another hour, as she squealed in pleasure, having orgasm after orgasm. She'd been eaten out by a number of guys and at least two girls by then, but none of them had ever given her so many orgasms before.

Then she felt his finger probing her asshole. Nobody had done that before. She thought about telling him to stop, but then she thought, he's the expert. I should let him teach me... His finger went inside. It was uncomfortable at first, but then he did something in there that had her gasping, barely able to breathe. And then two fingers of his other hand went inside her tight pussy and started walking on her g-spot. Soon she was so out of control with pleasure that she didn't even think about stifling her screams. She'd never in her life experienced an orgasm to compare to the one Mr. Molarez gave her with his finger up her ass. She actually squirted a jet of liquid into his face. She'd never done that before, and had only done it a handful of times since.

She had to clamp her legs shut to stop him from continuing. It was so good; it was simply more than she could bear. She must have laid quivering on Mr. Molarez' desk for ten minutes, unable to even think, as he stood next to her, touching her body delicately with his hands. He ran his fingers over every inch of her skin as if he was trying to memorize her. He bent over and suckled her little nipples and kissed her lips and soon they were making out. His kisses finally brought her out of her fugue. She looked up at him in utter amazement.

"Wow, Mr. Molarez... you should teach a class in how to do that. Some of the boys around here could really use it." She giggled, and he blushed.

She saw that his cock was hard again, so she slipped to her knees and started sucking him again. She looked up and said, "Teach me how to do this better." Mr. Molarez smiled down at her and gave her a few pointers. Brilliant little insights she hadn't thought of before. She could no longer remember exactly what he told her to do, but over the years she'd heard more than twenty men tell her, "That was the best blowjob of my life." She owed that skill to Mr. Molarez.

She did remember one particular move he taught her to do. She stroked him as she sucked him, swirling her hand over the head after each upstroke. About five minutes of that motion was all it took for Mr. Molarez to shoot a mouthful of cum against her tongue. She greedily swallowed every drop.

He smiled down at her, speechless with happiness. She stood and kissed him on his quivering lips and said, "You're my favorite teacher Mr. Molarez. I'll never forget you. Stay cool, Mr. M." Then she gave him one last hug goodbye, and walked away, feeling more satisfied than she'd ever felt in her life.

Remembering that wonderful, erotic memory suddenly made her think thoughts about Brant that she'd never thought before. If I'm his favorite teacher, maybe he'll do the same thing for me when he graduates? Would I want him to? Of course not. I'm a married woman. Still, the idea made her pussy weep with lust.

*

The first day on the bus was wonderful torture for both of them.

Brant excitedly asked Mrs. Foster questions about writing and literature, trying to tap into the endless font of wisdom she seemed to bubble with. He'd never been this close to her before, and he was utterly enthralled. She smelled beautiful, and when she talked to him, her eyes pieced right into his own. By midday he'd already decided that he was going to remember this as one of the greatest days of his life.

For her part Lindsey tried her best to answer Brant's naïve questions about writing, and give him advice to help him with his insanely huge ambitions. He wanted to be a novelist, and the only really good advice she had for him was to experience life to the fullest, and write about what he knows. That's what Mr. Molarez had told her too. Of course, she never did become a professional writer, so maybe that was trite advice.

The whole time Lindsey tried to keep her mind on the fact that Brant was a student and she was his teacher. But he was so handsome... so cute and sexy... his neatly cropped sandy hair... his chiseled face and gleaming blue eyes... those adorable dimples in his cheeks... and the way he looked at her... with such devotion... she hadn't seen that look on her husband's face since... well, she'd never seen it on his face actually. Mark loved her, but he wasn't particularly impressed with her. Not like Brant. The attention was intoxicating.

The hours flew by. They talked about writing and literature at first, but by the time they returned from lunch that subject was exhausted, so she started asking him questions about the band.

"I started playing the bass drum in junior high school..."

"That's the big round one?"

"Yeah. I wear it on a harness. I guess they started me on it because I'm pretty strong. But it's not that heavy, really. Still, it takes a lot of upper body strength to bang on it for hours and hours."

Lindsey had noticed how strong his arms looked in his short-sleeved shirt. On impulse she reached over and squeezed his bare bicep. It was as hard as a rock, even though Brant wasn't flexing it. "You're not kidding! Those are some guns you've got there, kid."

The touch of her hand on his bare flesh made Brant blush. Lindsey saw the expression so she took her hand away, blushing. Did I just touch a student? That's against the rules, isn't it? She remembered going to several seminars on how to maintain proper distance from students. Muscle feeling was maybe okay for a gym teacher, but definitely not appropriate for an English teacher. She cleared her throat and said, "So... do you enjoy banging the drum?"

"I guess. I mostly like being in the band. You know, traveling to games and going to competitions and stuff."

"Yes, I noticed half your stories are about people traveling to exotic locales."

"Yeah. I have this thing about going places, I suppose. That's because I've never been anywhere... at least not until last year when we went to the nationals in D.C. Before that I'd never gone any farther than Orlando. And now, here we are going all the way to California. We might even get to travel out of the country if we do a good enough job in the parade. It's a dream come true."

"I'm awfully impressed... by the band, I mean. I can't believe you guys got invited to the Tournament of Roses Parade... isn't that one of the really big ones?"

"Yeah. It's like the top parade, I think. It's on national television, anyway. Most of the bands are from California, but they invite all the best bands from around the world. Last year we won the national competition, and this year we've been absolutely perfect. Someone somewhere must have seen us, because it's pretty rare for a first time national winner to get invited. It's huge."

"I don't think I've ever seen you guys perform. I don't usually work the sporting events. I can't wait to see you marching."

The conversation went on like that for hour after hour, mile after mile. Brant would ask a personal question from time to time, but Lindsey would just change the subject. She didn't want things to get any more personal than they already were. It was bad enough this beautiful, sexy boy who idolized her was sitting so close, she didn't need things to get any more intimate.

As the sun set, the students started getting sleepy, and the conversation on the bus faded out. Lindsey had brought several books to read, so she lent one to Brant. They sat next to each other reading quietly in little pools of light. Brant was as happy as a clam. As much as he loved talking to Mrs. Foster, he also loved sitting quietly next to her too. There was something intimate about it that he cherished. She'd given him a pretty difficult, brainy book to read. He was pleased that she thought he was capable of understanding it, although in truth, it really was going over his head a little. But he eagerly read it, knowing that the next day it would spark another wonderful conversation between them.

After a while he heard Mrs. Foster's breathing grow deeper. He looked over to see her asleep. He smiled. She was so cute. She looked even younger than usual. Almost like a little kid. Then he watched in growing anticipation as bit by bit, she slanted over to the side until her beautiful little head was resting against his arm. He'd completely lost interest in the book by this time. All he could do was sit there and savor each moment of contact with Mrs. Foster's warm body. He loved the feel of her dark hair tickling the little hairs on his forearm.

She scratched her neck in her sleep, and when she took her hand away he saw that her top button had come undone, and the collar was puffed open. He could see her entire right breast and the soft white bra that was cradling it, illuminated brilliantly by the bright reading light above. It was a sexy little bra, with lace along the edges. It was thin enough that he could faintly see the bump of her nipple. He couldn't take his eyes off her tit. His heart started racing, and his cock started pushing up against the book he was holding in his lap.

Mrs. Foster yawned and stretched her arms sleepily. Then she rotated toward him in her chair, pressing her face deeper into his upper left arm, and flopping her right hand down on his thigh. Brant froze, not knowing what to do. Then her fingers began to softly move around in circles as she made a gentle humming sound. He looked around nervously. Since they were in the back row of the bus, the only people who could have seen were in the adjacent seats across the aisle, but they were asleep.

Mrs. Foster's fingers started squeezing his thigh gently, sending tingles through his balls. Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit... what do I do?

Brant was terrified that someone would see, so he reached up and switched off their reading lights. But since his right hand was trapped under her arm, he had to let go of the book to reach up. By the time he switched off the second light, Mrs. Foster had pushed the book completely off his lap, and now her right hand was loosely wrapped around the base of his growing erection.

Brant sat in shock, feeling his cock standing more and more erect in his loose pants. Moments later Mrs. Foster's little hand started massaging his balls gently through the fabric. Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit... After a minute or two, her hand wrapped around his rock hard shaft and started gently stroking it up and down. This was beyond anything he'd ever imagined might happen. It was amazing, but he couldn't figure out what to do. If he woke her up, the embarrassment would be unbearable... but she could wake up anyway, and if she did...

He had to do something... but then he realized there was nothing he could do but enjoy it. This is the only time Mrs. Foster is ever gonna touch my cock, so why not enjoy it?

Lindsey was about three-quarter asleep. She thought she was in bed with her husband. She often reached over to stroke Mark's cock when she was horny and half asleep, and she was definitely horny after spending so many hours flirting with Brant. Mark, who hated being woken up, would sometimes push her hand away in his sleep, but half the time he'd go with it, and eventually she'd wake herself up enough to give him a blowjob. It was one of those bedtime routines she'd done countless times.

Mrs. Foster's hand was gripping Brant's cock a little tighter now. He was trying hard to stifle groans of pleasure. He didn't want to wake anybody up. Then, without warning, Mrs. Foster's fingers sleepily grabbed his waistband and drew it down, releasing his large penis. Brant was horrified. The bus was almost pitch dark, but if someone turned on a light he'd be totally exposed! But before he could do anything about it, Mrs. Foster leaned over and took his cock right into her mouth. Brant's entire body stiffened in shock and pleasure. Mrs. Foster's mouth began to go up and down his shaft, slurping softly as her hand massaged his balls.

Brant was in ecstasy. This was his first blowjob. He'd tried to get his girlfriend to blow him numerous times, but she was grossed out by the idea of it. She'd given him a few hand-jobs, but that was as far as she would go. He was starting to think he might graduate a virgin if she kept holding out on him.

Shit! Mrs. Foster is sucking my cock! The blowjob felt even better than he'd ever imagined. Even half- asleep, Mrs. Foster knew what she was doing! Her soft hair was tickling his upper thighs as her warm, wet mouth worked gently up and down his throbbing meat, sending waves of pleasure through his pelvis. He could feel her teeth rubbing the sides ever so slightly, but it didn't bother him at all. He loved Mrs. Foster's perfect white teeth... and now they were sliding up and down his cock! It was almost impossible to believe. My penis is in Mrs. Foster's mouth. My penis is in Mrs. Foster's mouth! This can't really be happening... I gotta be dreaming... oh fuck, she's stroking me with her hand too... Mrs. Foster's pretty little hand is stroking my cock... now she's fondling my balls... god... is that her tongue swirling around on my pee-hole? Fuck! It is! Mrs. Foster is tonguing my pee-hole! Fuck yeah! Suck my big, hard cock Mrs. Foster! Suck it! He started thrusting himself slightly up into her mouth, amazed at the feeling of his cock head pressing into the back of her throat, as her tongue swirled around the sides.

Lindsey was dimly aware that she was giving her husband a blowjob, but something seemed wrong. For one thing, he seemed bigger than usual... much bigger... at least two inches longer and so big around that she was having a hard time keeping her teeth off him. He hates teeth... his balls don't feel right. They're softer, somehow. Mark's pubes are kinky and rough... these are straight and fine... What the fuck? Then she brought her hand up higher and wrapped her fingers around the big, meaty shaft. It was so fat that her fingertips couldn't touch. That was odd. They were always able to touch. She heard him groan softly. That's not Mark's voice... not deep enough... She didn't stop, though, because she figured she must be dreaming.

But about two minutes later she woke up enough to realize what was going on. All at once she knew with absolute clarity that she was sucking Brant's cock. She froze, with the head of that monster cock pressing into the back of her throat. She was sucking Brant's enormous eighteen-year-old cock. Fuck... what should I do? Oh... shit. This is bad, Lindsey. This is fucking criminal. What the fuck? What do I do now? Nothing occurred to her. Oh shit... its so big... so soft and hard. Goddamn it... what a fucking great cock Brant has. And it's in my mouth. I've got my student's cock in my mouth. Shit... how long have I been doing this? Does it matter? What difference does it make if I stop now? So she swirled her tongue around the head, savoring the rubbery shape of the helmet as it slid along her taste buds. Fuck... this is one amazing cock.

She hadn't sucked a cock, other than Mark's, in the longest time. In college she'd become known as the cock queen of the sorority, because she was willing to suck almost any guy's cock, particularly if it was over seven inches long. She remembered one particular epic party... she'd snorted so much coke that night she just went totally crazy... she had every guy in the room line up and she measured each guy's cock with a wooden ruler, stroking him first to get him hard. If he grew to over seven inches, she'd suck him until he came, swallowing as much of his load as she could, then she took the next guy in line. About a third of the guys in the first twenty were over seven inches, but she got annoyed with the dejected looks on the rejected guys faces, so she threw the ruler aside and just sucked every cock that got put in front of her. Literally every unattached guy at the party stuck his cock in her mouth that night, even the ones she'd turned down earlier in the evening. Not all of them came, but she swallowed so much cum that night it made her sick later on. One of the sisters estimated that shed sucked over 45 cocks that night alone. That cemented her reputation as the cock queen. She used to brag that she sucked a thousand cocks in her four years at college, although it was impossible to really know for sure, since a lot of those cocks were the same fraternity guys over and over again. Still, she figured she sucked at least two hundred and fifty different guy's cocks over the course of those four amazing years. But that was almost ten years ago. Oh, she'd had a few dalliances over the years, but only when she was drunk, or hopped up on coke. But never when she was totally sober like this.

What am I doing? I have to stop! But she didn't stop. She kept sucking and stroking her student's savory cock, enjoying the taste of his pre-cum as it squirted gently against her tongue. I've come too far to back out now. But I better end this ASAP. She started sucking and stroking with more gusto, demonstrating the skill she'd honed over the years. She slobbered copious amounts of saliva, so that her hand was able to stroke him powerfully along with her mouth. Soon Brant was bucking and tensing in his chair. Then his cum splooged against her tongue, and she swallowed it eagerly, feeling a flush of pride and accomplishment at having conquered another cock.

Only after he was totally spent and starting to soften in her mouth did it occur to her that she was now officially screwed. If this gets out, my teaching career is over. Well, at least he's over eighteen, so there won't be jail time. But if Mark finds out, there might be hospital time. That fuckin' Neanderthal is definitely not the 'forgive and forget' type.

Brant was in shock. He couldn't believe that this amazing teacher he'd idolized for years had just sucked him off. Holy shit! Mrs. Foster swallowed my cum! It was wonderful beyond belief. But what do I do now?

Lindsey decided to pretend she was still sleeping, so she pulled back, yawned and flopped the other way against the window, making the most believable snoring sounds she could manage.

Brant pulled his pants back up in intense relief that she'd slept through the whole thing. Afterwards, he sat in wonder looking at Mrs. Foster's dark shape next to him. He'd just had his first blowjob. If the bus swerved into a ravine right now, he would die a happy boy.

The bus came over a rise and was suddenly surrounded with the lights of Houston, Texas, which streamed into the windows, slowly waking everybody up. Lindsey yawned dramatically, and licked her lips. She looked over at Brant who was staring back at her wide-eyed with wonder and worry.

She said, "Oh... sorry, did I fall asleep?"

"Yeah," was all he could say.

She licked her lips sleepily and said, "I have a funny taste in my mouth."

Brant felt a thrilling wave of terror. She could taste his cum in her mouth!

She licked her lips again, and said, "Actually, it tastes pretty good. Must have been the pie I had at lunch. Yummy."

Brant smiled, but the sight of Mrs. Foster's tongue swirling around on her beautiful lips was making his cock grow hard all over again.

Lindsey felt happy. It had been a long time since any man had looked at her the way Brant was looking at her right now. He thought she was beautiful, sexy and desirable. It was refreshing. Mark fucked her at least once a week, but he did it with military precision, almost as if it were a duty to be performed, not out of sincere desire.

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers