Field Trip Follies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,289 Followers

The taste of cum in Lindsey's mouth was amazing. She wanted more. She needed more. Not Brant's, of course. She wouldn't be stupid enough to mess around with a student again. But there were bars in Pasadena. Her sister was right. She needed to get good and fucked by strange cock, just like the old days. If she didn't, she'd end up fucking Brant, and that had to be much worse than just cheating, didn't it?

The busses pulled up to a large hotel on the far side of Houston, and the business of sorting out the kids to their rooms began. Lindsey shared a room with Miss Ostiago, who snored loudly. She couldn't sleep so she masturbated quietly, thinking about Brant's cock in her mouth. Fuck... I want to suck him again. No... I want to fuck him... I want to feel that nine-inch monster stretch my pussy open, and slam against my cervix. I want to feel him shoot his cum deep inside me. It would never happen, of course, but fantasizing about it helped her work herself into a nice, quiet orgasm, which finally put her to sleep.

Brant also jerked off that night. There were too many guys in his room, though, so he had to do it in the bathroom. He just couldn't get over the fact that Mrs. Foster had sucked his cock. It was the most important event that had ever occurred to him in his entire life. He jerked off for hours, making himself cum three more times before he was finally satisfied enough to go back to bed.

He lay in bed for another hour, Mrs. Foster's doll-like face in his mind.

Oh shit... I'm in love with her. Oh shit. I'm in love with my teacher.

To be continued...

Please vote, and leave a comment. I really appreciate comments!

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,289 Followers