Fighting Temptation...And Losing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no, you don't," she said, wriggling out from beneath him and dislodging his cock from her pussy. "I'm thirsty, too, remember?" she said as she slid forward to the edge of the bed, her husband's cock now sticking straight out, glistening with her pussy juices. "Feed me first, then you can fuck me," she said, inhaling his cock, not stopping until her face was pressed up against his stomach.

"Oh, yes," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey sighed as he felt his wife's magical mouth and throat sucking on his cock.

"But tell me what happened today," she gasped as she lifted her face from his cock.

As Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey related his tale, his wife returned to sucking his cock, and she gave a world-class blowjob. By the time he got to the end of his tale, she was face-fucking herself so hard and fast that he felt his balls churning as they prepared to blow their load.

"Oh, Dear Lord," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey moaned as his balls exploded.

Immediately Rosaria de Gama O'Shaunessey pulled her face off of her husband's cock, holding it so that each spurt of his hot cum splashed onto her upper lip, then dripped onto her tongue, into her mouth, down onto her chin as she continued pumping him with both hands. When cum stopped oozing from his cock, she then used it to scrape all of the cum on her face into her mouth, then sucked him clean.

"Now tell me how we're going to get Michael and Faith to come play, but do it while you're fucking me," she said, sliding onto her back and pulling her knees up and apart to expose her sopping pussy to him.

Laughing, Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey drove his still hard cock into his wife's hungry pussy, feeling her heat envelop him as he leaned forward to suck first one, then the other rock-hard nipple into his mouth, gently, and then a bit more than gently, chewing on her nipples, one after the other, causing her to groan when he bit down a bit too hard.

Biting even harder, he heard her cry out and at the same time felt her pussy spasm on his cock, her whole body writhing in orgasm as he continued to bite down hard on her nipples, one after the other, until he felt her pussy stop clamping down on his cock, at which point he began to gently and lovingly suck and lick her nipples, soothing them from the effects of his biting.

"Damn, the way you know how to make me cum," Rosaria de Gama O'Shaunessey said with a laugh as she pulled his face to hers, kissing him deeply. "I just love you so much."

"You are one hot woman, Rosaria," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said. "But you make one hell of a mess," he added standing up, his still-hard cock sliding from her pussy, their combined juices dripping from it.

"Well, what kind of a good Christian wife would I be if I didn't clean up my own messes?" she asked, sitting up and taking him into her mouth, sucking long and hard to clean him of their combined juices.

"How better to honor my husband?"

"So, what about Michael and Faith?" Rosaria asked, sitting up, her husband's now clean cock in her hands, once again hard as a rock. "Is their relationship in trouble, do you think?" she asked, pushing him onto his back and easily mounting him, sinking down onto his throbbing cock.

"No, I think it's just Michael feeling normal frustrations and wanting to be more like us, if he only knew," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey replied. "He is a very devout man, committed, and I believe Faith is also. But like many, they don't realize that life can be just as complete with full faith and devotion, that there needn't be any sacrifice of the pleasures that we were created for."

"Mmm, I know just what you mean," Rosaria said, sliding her hips back and forth faster and faster as she fucked him. "So, what is your goal going to be?" she asked, letting his cock slide from her pussy as she rolled over onto her hands and knees, her ass and pussy pointing at him, her pussy a swollen red gash between her olive thighs.

"I'm mostly concerned with making sure that they are both spiritually and psychologically at ease," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey replied as he knelt behind his wife, his shining cock pointing straight at her proffered ass and pussy.

"Are you going to try to bring them into our world?" she asked, wriggling her ass at him.

"I don't know," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey replied, rubbing his cock up and down her gooey slit. "If I think that they're ready and will agree, I might try," he said, sinking deep into her welcoming pussy.

"Mmm, that is just so nice," Rosaria de Gama O'Shaunessey said as Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey began to fuck her in earnest now, the immediate pressure on his balls relieved.

'I just know that Michael would be an even better spiritual leader if he were content in all of the areas of his life, not just his spiritual life," he said, really slamming his cock in and out of his wife's sopping pussy. "And for some reason he feels the need to have Faith openly lusting for him, and possibly more."

"Well, you can hardly blame him, can you?" Rosaria de Gama O'Shaunessey said as her husband continued to pound her pussy. "She is very beautiful, delicious looking, I'd go so far as to say. And by the way you're fucking me right now, I doubt you'd mind finding out personally, would you?" she asked with a laugh, grinding her pussy back at him, rotating her ass in circles.

"Ah, you witch!" Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey cried out as he felt her pussy milking his cock. "I'm going to cum!"

"Cum on my ass and pussy," Rosaria de Gama O'Shaunessey panted as she felt her husband's cock swell.

"Oh, God," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey groaned as he felt his balls spasm.

Pulling his spurting cock from his wife's gaping pussy, Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey aimed his cock at her asshole, watching as rope after rope of hot cum spurt from his cock and splashed against her rosebud, then slowly dribbled and slid down to her pussy, sliding between, over and around her spread pussy lips.

"Mmm, I just love it when your cum splashes against my ass," Rosaria said when she felt his orgasm subside. "Now it's your turn to clean me up," she said, wriggling her ass and pussy at him, covered with his cum, her own pussy juices soaking her thighs.

"Turn-about is fair play," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said with a laugh as he dove into his wife's swampy pussy, slurping up most of the cum cocktail immediately, then paying careful attention to her rosebud, making sure it was spic and span, gently probing with the stiffened tip of his tongue as she gasped and writhed beneath him. Then he put his full attention to her pussy and thighs, not stopping until she was clean and glistening.

"Oh, I just love it when you come home all worked up," Rosaria said as her husband crawled up her body, trailing his tongue up through her navel, then softly sucking on each of her distended nipples before kissing her deeply, his cock finding its unerring way into her hot, welcoming pussy.

Now they fucked slowly, writhing together on the bed, Sheamus' cock never stopping its unending rhythm, plunging the depths of Rosaria's hot hungry pussy.

"I love you so much, Husband," Rosaria whispered to him, her arms wrapped around his neck, her ankles locked around the small of his back as she tried to fuck him just as much as he was fucking her. "I thank the Lord every day that we both wanted a cab that day," she told him, a smile on her face as sweat began to form on her brow, squeezing her ass tightly together in a Kegel maneuver, her pubococcygeus muscle clamping down on her husband's cock, eliciting a deep groan/moan of satisfaction.

"You're the only woman in the world who could have gotten me to think more of her than of my vows to the Catholic church," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey replied, slamming his cock deeply into his wife's magical, milking pussy. "And I don't think I could ever get so close to God without the blessings of our love together," he added. "Jesus' whole message was one of Love and Tolerance, so how can you possibly preach, much less practice either if you exclude the most holy of relationships, that between a man and woman in love."

"Well, at least as a Catholic priest I had a better than average chance that you'd like ass fucking," Rosaria said with a laugh, lifting herself up against him, grinding her pussy into his pubic bone, feeling her clit ready to burst. "And we both know that nothing makes me hotter than a nice cock in my ass, don't we?" she said, lust shining in her eyes.

"I get the hint," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said with a laugh, pushing up onto his knees and grabbing her by the ankles, holding them high and as far up towards her head as far as possible, his cock still impaling her pussy.

As he slid his cock from his wife's pussy, she reached around beneath herself and pulled her ass cheeks as wide apart as possible, spreading them wide to give him easy access. Staring at the incredible pink star winking at him, Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey placed the tip of his cock at the center of the star and gently pushed. After an initial hesitation his cock began to slide easily into her ass.

"Oh, yes," Rosaria gasped as inch after inch filled her bowels until all 7 inches were deeply ensconced. "Now fuck me, fuck me hard," she demanded.

Laughing, Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey began to fuck his wife's ass, slowly but surely picking up his pace as her ass loosened up. Reaching down with one hand, he began to rub her clit with a thumb as he fucked her ass. Almost immediately she began to cum, her ass spasming on his cock and pussy juice dribbling down from her gaping pussy to further lubricate his cock as it pistoned in and out of her ass.

"Oh, good Lord!" Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey cried out, burying himself as deeply as possible in his wife's ass as his balls exploded, cum pumping deep inside of her as her ass and pussy continued to spasm in the throes of her orgasm.

"Mmm, it is so nice to feel so loved," Rosaria de Gama O'Shaunessey said with a sigh as her husband released her leg and let his cock slide from her ass, followed by a dribble of cum.

"Join me in the shower and then we'll make dinner," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said, offering her a hand and helping her to her feet.

"It's so nice to have an evening to ourselves," Rosaria said as they stepped into the shower. "Tomorrow the Gilmores are coming for their weekly Thursday night special counseling session."

"Isn't that nice," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said as the steam from the shower filled the room.

Chapter 3 -- Special Counseling

Promptly at 8:00 on Thursday evening the doorbell rang as Rosaria was wrapping a sarong around her hips after taking a shower.

"Sheamus, will you get that?" she called out, sticking her head out the door from their bedroom, her beautiful breasts swaying in front of her. "I'm still getting dressed."

"No problem," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey replied.

Putting on her brightly-flowered halter top as she looked in the mirror, Rosaria de Gama O'Shaunessey smiled at herself, liking what she saw. Her olive skin always looked wonderful with brightly colored clothing and her halter top was pure Hawaii in that regard. She loved the feel of the silk sliding across her skin and felt her nipples immediately responding, growing hard and actually throbbing on the ends of her breasts as the silk material continued to excite them. Slipping her feet into a pair of simple sandals, she went to join her husband and their guests.

"Good evening, Shelley, Tom," Rosaria said as she entered the room, giving them both a firm full-body hug and a kiss on both cheeks. "And how are the two of you doing tonight?" she asked.

"Fine, thanks," Tom Gilmore replied, slightly blushing. "Better."

"And you, Shelley?" she asked, taking them by the arm and leading them into their session room, a comfortable room with several leather sofas and reclining chairs, as well as a pair of side-by-side massage tables and a pair of chair massage 'tables'. Not just ordinary chair massage tables, these had been modified so that the seat could face the table in the ordinary fashion, or also turn 180° so that your back would be to the chair. An extra padded backrest had been added for this purpose. In addition, beneath the seat two arms could swing out, each about 3 feet long, with padded and adjustable foot rests. The seat itself was more U shaped.

"Oh, better, I agree," the mid-40ish woman agreed, a bit of a smile touching her face as her grey eyes twinkled. "We're definitely making progress."

"Well, that's just wonderful," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said as he sat on one of the leather sofas. "Why don't you start by first telling us how things have gone this past week," he suggested as they sat on the sofa opposite and Rosaria sat next to him.

"Well," began Tom, also in his mid-40s, only 5'7" tall with the beginnings of a belly beginning to show. "We've actually managed to practice at least once a day for the entire week," he said, a big smile creasing his face, a lock of his thinning hair hanging down onto his forehead.

"Both of you?" Rosaria asked.

"Yes," Shelley answered, a blush suffusing her face.

"And how did you approach these practice sessions, as a chore to be done, or with joy, anticipation?" Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey asked.

"Well, at first with a bit of the chore attitude on my part," Tom admitted. "But that changed and I began to really look forward to it. Sometimes we practiced more than once a day," he added.

"And what about you, Shelley?" he asked. "How did you feel towards these practice sessions?"

"I wasn't as eager, especially not at first," she replied, "but it got better and I began to look forward to it, too."

"What made it harder in the beginning?" Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey asked. "Tom?"

"Well, I found it embarrassing, knowing that it wasn't spontaneous, that it was timed, planned, practice," he said. "It wasn't like we suddenly had the urge; it lost almost all of its spontaneity. Then I was nervous and embarrassed that I wouldn't do it right, wasn't doing it right, wasn't making Shelley feel good, the way she should."

"And you, Shelley," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey asked, "what were your feelings?"

"Pretty much the same, though I think it was even harder for me," she said, having difficulty looking either he or Rosaria in the eye as she spoke.

"Why, Shelley?" Rosaria asked gently, leaning forward to place a gentle hand on her knee.

"Well, it's like Tom said, knowing that he was trying to please me because he was scheduled to, that made me uncomfortable. It's hard to relax that way. Maybe he was only doing it because it was what you told him to do, not because he liked it," she said. "And then I'm always worried that I'm not doing it good, that he doesn't like it," she added.

"But it got better?" Rosaria asked.

"Yes, definitely," Tom answered.

"Yes, I think so, too," Shelley said in agreement, nodding her head.

"Why is that, Tom?" Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey asked.

"Well, I just became addicted to the smell, the flavor of Shelley's pussy," he said, blushing furiously now. "I just couldn't think of anything else, just her pussy, eating her all the time. And when she started cumming each time, each time quicker, well, I felt more confident that I was doing better and that helped me enjoy it more," he said.

"That's wonderful!" Rosaria exclaimed. "You lucky guy, you. And you, too, Shelley," she added with a laugh. "There's nothing like having a man who can't get enough of eating your pussy, is there?"

"It's pretty amazing," Shelley agreed, her cheeks flaming red. "I found myself wet all day just thinking about Tom's tongue in my pussy. It got to the point where I'd start cumming as soon as he stuck his tongue in my pussy and I wouldn't stop until he did," she said, laughing out loud.

"Sucking him was different, though," she said, shaking her head, "and it still is, in a way. I mean, at first, you know, it was just disgusting to me," she said. "But I forced myself to do it, like you suggested, because he was making such an effort himself for me. The first few days I almost threw up when he came in my mouth and had trouble swallowing all of it, but then I found myself just sucking him, trying my hardest to make him cum. And when he came, I just drank it up, realizing that I had grown accustomed enough to the taste and texture and that I was liking it. Though I still have trouble getting him to cum sometimes."

"But she finally managed to take all of me into her mouth, swallowed me," Tom boasted proudly.

"Well, this is just wonderful news," Rosaria said, clapping her hands together. "I am so happy for the two of you. I'm just as impressed by how much more comfortable you seem to be just talking about it."

"We started adding more talk to things," Tom said, glancing sideways at Shelley.

"We'll work tonight on getting more of Tom into your mouth with you, Shelley," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said. "And we'll step up Tom's progress a bit to the next level. How does that sound?"

"Whatever you say," Tom replied. "You've been completely right so far," he added, his eyes constantly fixing on Rosaria.

"Why don't we start with you, then," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey suggested, "then we'll finish up with Shelley. That okay with both of you?"

"Sure," Tom agreed. "Unless you want to start," he said, turning towards his wife.

"No, it doesn't matter, does it?" Shelley said with a laugh. "It's a win-win from where I'm sitting."

"And that is exactly the right attitude," Rosaria said with a laugh. "As long as it's a win-win, it's all good."

"How shall we start?" Tom asked Rosaria as he stood up, a smile on his face.

"Well, why don't we start with you showing us your progress so far," Rosaria suggested, then added when she saw his eyes brightening, "that way we can also see how Shelley is reacting. Then we'll make suggestions and take it from there, okay?"

"No problem," Tom said, doing his best to hide his disappointment. "The chair massage tables?"

"I think that would be perfect," Rosaria replied, then stepped forward and hugged him tightly. "Don't worry about a thing," she told him as she stepped back. "You'll do fine."

"Why don't you two undress while Sheamus is setting up the camera," she said.

"I'll be ready in just a minute," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said as he set up his Canon XL H1S camcorder.

By the time Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey had the camcorder set up, Tom and Shelley had finished undressing and Shelley was sitting on the edge of the chair massage seat with her back to the seat and her knees together, while Tom stood next to her, his cock already on the rise towards its full 51/2".

"Okay, I'm ready," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said, the camera on his shoulder.

"I'm certain that when you practice at home that you don't just start in, am I right?" Rosaria asked with a smile on her face.

"No, we kiss a lot, petting, pretty much working up towards it, like you suggested," Tom replied. "That helped take some of the unpleasant feeling out of being scheduled, if you know what I mean."

"That's one of the main reasons we suggest it," Rosaria replied. "I ask because I want you to do it that way here, too, so we can truly gauge your progress and plan further."

"I certainly don't mind," Tom said with a laugh.

"You seem a bit uncomfortable, Shelley," Rosaria said, putting a hand on her shoulder. "is everything alright?"

"Well, it's just sort of cold, clinical, if you know what I mean," she said. "I know we're not strangers or anything, it's just that, well, we're naked, you're not, Monsignor O'Shaunessey has a video camera, I feel like I'm on stage, on a porno set or something."