Fighting Temptation...And Losing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we continue?" Seamus asked as he got to his feet again, rubbing the head of his cock between Faith's gaping pussy lips.

"Yes, yes," Faith gasped, her eyes momentarily locked with Michael's before dropping down to watch his cock disappearing into Rosaria's pussy. "Oh, yes," she moaned, her eyes moving to watch as Seamus slid his cock back into her pussy.

"Oh, God," Michael groaned, the totality of the experience proving too much, his balls spasming and cum gushing from his cock into Rosaria's hungry, clasping pussy.

"Yes, yes, oh, yes," Rosaria said, lifting her legs to wrap around Michael's waist as she milked his cock of its cum with her pussy.

"Michael!" Faith gasped as she felt Seamus' cock pulse inside of her and realized that he, too, was cumming, filling her pussy with cum as he dumped his load into her.

"Oh, that was just wonderful," Rosaria sighed as she let her legs down as Michael finished cumming, his gooey, glistening cock slipping from her pussy as she sat up. "Thank you," she said, shocking Michael and Faith when she leaned over and sucking his cock into her mouth, slurping on it before sitting back and swallowing and licking her lips, his cock glistening clean.

"That was just marvelous," Seamus said as Faith lay back, her whole body vibrating from the non-stop orgasms, her pussy still spasming as Seamus withdrew his cock.

"Oh, look at that!" Rosaria said, her eyes bright as she stared at Faith's cum-filled pussy spread open as Seamus held her ankles in his hands.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Faith moaned when she felt Rosaria's mouth fasten on her cum-filled pussy, her tongue sliding up into her as she slurped at the cum cocktail filling her pussy.

"You are truly blessed, Michael," Seamus said, an arm draped across his shoulders as they watched Rosaria eating Faith's cum-filled pussy.

"Oh, you are such a lucky man," Rosaria gasped when she finally lifted her pussy-smeared face from Faith's now sparkling clean pussy, licking her lips. "Such a delicious pussy," she said, turning to capture her husband's cock in her mouth, sucking on it, slurping the drying pussy juices and cum from him before sitting back. "Your cock tastes wonderful with Faith's pussy all over it, Seamus," she said, swiping her tongue across the slit as she looked up at him, a big smile on her face.

"I'm sure that it does," Seamus replied, sighing as he leaned back. "I repeat, Michael, you are definitely blessed to have such a woman."

"Do you think that you'll have any more problems communicating your desires to each other and acting upon them?" Rosaria asked.

"Somehow I don't think that that's going to be a problem any longer," Faith said as she sat up shaking her head. "Is it, Michael?" she asked as she leaned forward to cup Seamus' cock and balls, then opened her mouth to softly suck on the head of his cock.