Fighting Temptation...And Losing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like seeing me with other...with the Monsignor?" Shelley asked her husband, a shocked look on her face.

"I like seeing you enjoy yourself, I love seeing you enraptured," Tom replied. "I know it's only because of your love for me that you can and have done it."

"So enjoying yourself is part of it," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said, leaning forward and letting his cock slide onto Shelley's tongue. "Does this turn you on, Tom?" he asked, sliding his cock further into Shelley's mouth, her lips now wrapped around the shaft of his cock.

"She is so hot," Tom breathed as Shelley let Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey's cock slide from her mouth as she teased the slit with her tongue.

"You're a lucky man, Tom," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said as he slid his cock back into Shelley's mouth, not stopping until her nose was pressed up against his belly, his cock obviously throbbing in her throat. "She has a wonderful mouth," he said as they saw the tip of her tongue push out the corner of her stuffed mouth.

"I think she's incredible," Tom breathed as Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey began to slowly fuck Shelley's mouth.

"And what do you feel, Shelley?" Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey asked, letting his cock slide from her mouth.

"Ohhh, I feel so turned on," Shelley, gasped, turning to stare at her husband, Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey's cock dangling in front of her face. "I can't believe how exciting it is to see Tom so turned on just watching me," she continued.

"Nothing more?" Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey inquired, rubbing his cock across her lips.

"I just love having a cock in my mouth," she admitted, blushing. "I can't believe it, but it's become that way since we've been doing this counseling."

"Any cock, or a particular one?" Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey asked, looking at Tom's cock straining upwards from his lap, so hard it looked like it would explode.

"Oh, I don't know!" Shelley said in surprise. "I've only done it with Tom, and you, of course."

"It looks like Tom could use some of that right now," Rosaria said with a laugh. "Come, Tom, what turns you on more, having Shelley suck your cock or watching her suck someone else's?"

"Nothing's better than having her lips wrapped around my cock," Tom declared, getting to his feet and moving to stand in front of Shelley.

"Show us your love, Shelley," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said as he stepped aside, a big smile on his face as Shelley leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the crown of her husband's cock.

"I love you so much," Tom said to his wife as she slowly engulfed his entire cock, her eyes looking up at him the entire time.

"And I love you," Shelley said, licking the tip of his cock as she held it in her hand. "And I love your cock, too," she added, going back down on him.

"Shelley, it would be good if you could make him cum, that way he'll do better for the next part of the counseling," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said as she began to bob up and down on his cock, taking it all the way into her throat each time.

"That's the best part," Shelley gasped as she licked her lips. "I love the way it feels when a cock is exploding in my mouth. The warm salty taste of cum is just wonderful."

"When you start to cum, make sure you shoot all over her upper lip, Tom," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said as he picked up the video camera and began filming.

"That won't be long," Tom gasped. "This is incredible."

"I think it's beautiful," Rosaria said, moving to sit right next to Shelley as she swallowed her husband's cock.

"Oh, God!" Tom cried out as his balls exploded, cum shooting into his wife's sucking mouth.

As Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey knelt down and shot very close up, Tom managed to pull his cock from his wife's mouth and began spraying cum all over her upper lip. Shelley's tongue, already covered with cum, strained to lick the cum that was dripping from her upper lip. As the stream of cum diminished, she leaned forward and sucked him deep into her mouth again, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked the last bits of cum from his cock before letting him go. Using her finger, she scraped the rest of the cum from her face into her mouth.

"That was wonderful!" Rosaria exclaimed, clapping her hands. "I'm jealous. I think Shelley deserves a nice big kiss for that one, don't you, Tom?"

"Just incredible," Tom said, sinking to his knees in front of his wife. "You are the best and I love you so much," he said, leaning forward and kissing her cum-slimed mouth.

"I love you, your cock, your cum," Shelley said after they had kissed deeply for a few moments, Tom licking her face clean. "I'd suck you 20 times a day if I could," she said with a laugh. "It's become my favorite snack."

"It's always been mine," Rosaria added. "Ever since the first time I tasted it, I loved the taste of cum. There's just something about it."

"I can't believe I spent most of my life afraid of it, not even willing to really try," Shelley said. "Now, after a few counseling sessions with you two, I feel like I'm finally awakening as a woman, not being afraid or ashamed of my desires. And to have such a wonderful husband," she added.

"I'd say you're both lucky," Rosaria said.

"Well, drink up and we'll move on to the next part of tonight's session," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said, lifting his drink in salute.

"What's the rest of this evening's schedule?" Shelley asked, her eyes shining as she gulped her drink down.

"We're going to take up where we left off," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey explained as he set up the video camera on its tripod and placed it by the chair massage chairs. "Continuing with the vaginal-anal combination and stimulation. Still interested?" he asked as he turned to them with a smile on his face.

"I am," Tom agreed immediately, "though I'm not so sure I can do anything about it," he said, looking down at his flaccid member.

"I'm willing to bet that will take care of itself," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said with a laugh. "Since this is a bit more challenging, I'll demonstrate with Shelley, to show you and also to teach her, while you do the same with Rosaria. That will be easier for you, too."

"I'm ready," Tom said, a big grin on his face at the thought of getting to learn with Rosaria.

"Ladies, take your places," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said with a sweep of his hand towards the chair massage chairs.

It took only a couple of minutes for them to get situated, their knees high up and wide apart, their pussies and rosebuds prominently presented and displayed at the edge of their seats.

"As ever, the most important thing is to warm them up, get them nice and ready," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said as he sank to his knees in front of Shelley, her pussy already glistening and leaking in her excitement. "So we'll just start like we left off," he explained, leaning forward and dragging his tongue through Shelley's open pussy.

Tom watched for only a few seconds before diving into Rosaria's pussy, eagerly enjoying himself while Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey ate Shelley's pussy.

"Don't forget to give plenty of attention to the rosebud," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey cautioned Tom. "Your pussy is just delicious," he said to Shelley, who managed to blush all the same.

"Now, as you eat her pussy, slowly and gently press a finger into her ass," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said after several minutes had passed where the only sounds were of the two women's pussies being well sucked. "Just like that," he said as his finger slowly penetrated Shelley's ass.

"Oh, my," Shelley gasped as Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey continued to suck her pussy while slowly working his finger in and out of her ass.

"Now add another finger, slowly," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey instructed, doing it even as he explained. "And while you're eating her pussy, slowly fuck her ass with your fingers. Slowly and gently. Feel her relax as you do it," he said, gluing his mouth to Shelley's sopping pussy as her ass easily accommodated to his two fingers as he frigged her.

"Oh, God, I'm cumming," Shelley cried out, reaching down to hold Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey's face tight against her pussy as she spasmed in orgasm, his fingers continuing to saw in and out of her ass, now adding a third finger as he drank her juices.

"Add another finger," Rosaria instructed Tom, enjoying his attentions as her husband continued to wind Shelley up to a fever pitch.

"Okay, now it's time to get our cocks nice and wet," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said, sitting back, the four fingers of his right hand still buried up to the second knuckle in Shelley's ass, her pussy gaping open above.

Reaching behind him, Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey picked up two warm moist towels, handing one to Tom as they cleaned their hands.

"Now, get your cock nice and wet," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said, getting on his knees and sliding his rock-hard cock into Shelley's waiting pussy.

Tom eagerly complied, driving his cock into Rosaria's open and hungry pussy.

"Now, our intention is not to cum in their pussies, but to get our cocks nice and wet," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said as he felt Shelley's pussy letting go as her juices flowed while he slowly fucked her.

"Knowing Rosaria the way I do, I'm sure she's totally soaked right now," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said, pulling Rosaria's leg over, spreading her wider so that he could see clearly Tom's cock sliding in and out of her pussy. "Shelley certainly is," he added, pushing her leg towards Tom so that Tom could easily see his cock sawing in and out of her pussy, the women literally side by side, their thighs rubbing against each other as they sat/lay on their seats.

"Now, very slowly and gently, push your cock into her ass," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey explained, pulling his cock from Shelley's pussy and pressing the head of it against her rosebud.

"Oh, My, God," Shelley gasped as Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey's cock rather easily slid into her ass, his fingers having stretched her enough to make the initial entry easier. "It feels so huge," she said, leaning forward to look down her stomach and watch as inch after inch of Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey's cock disappeared into her ass.

"That's wonderful, Tom," Rosaria purred as he easily buried his cock in her ass. "Now I want you to fuck my ass real good," she told him. "Fuck my ass and then cum all over my pussy."

"How are you doing?" Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey asked Shelley as he finally leaned against her, his thighs touching the back of hers as his cock completely disappeared into her ass.

"It's so big," Shelley gasped, her ass spasming on Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey's cock.

"This will make it better," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said, slowly beginning to fuck her ass.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Shelley exclaimed as Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey began to rhythmically fuck her ass, one of his thumbs between her legs stimulating her clit at the same time.

"And how is Tom doing?" Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey asked, looking over at Tom's cock slamming in and out of Rosaria's ass.

"He's doing marvelously," Rosaria said, gasping. "I think he's ready for Shelley if you think she's ready."

"Shelley is doing great," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said, his entire cock stuffed up her ass as he diddled her clit, watching her writhe on his cock as her pussy continued to spasm in orgasm, her juices running down to coat his cock. "I think she's ready for Tom now," he said, slowly withdrawing his cock from her ass.

"Oh, God, Oh, God," Shelley gasped as she sat there, her ass pulsating.

"Here, Tom," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said, handing him a fresh towel with which to clean himself as took one for himself. "Show your wife how much you love her."

Cleaning himself thoroughly, Tom turned to Shelley with a big smile on his face.

"I've always had a secret desire to do this," he said, stepping forward and easily pressing his cock into her stretched ass. "But I didn't want you to think I was sick or anything," he said, slowly beginning to fuck her ass.

"Oh, I don't, not anymore," Shelley said, pressing herself into him as his cock filled her ass. "This feels wonderful, strange, but very nice," she said. "Almost as nice as my pussy, but not quite," she added with a short laugh.

"Let me know when you're going to cum," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said as he slid his cock into his wife's pussy, "I'll join you."

"This is great," Tom declared as he steadily fucked his wife in the ass. "And I can't believe how hot it looks," he added, looking down as his cock slid in and out of his wife's ass, her pussy gaping open above it, her juices dribbling down to coat them both.

Many minutes went by as they continued fucking before Tom finally announced that he was getting close to cumming.

"Would you like this?" Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey asked, pulling his cock from his wife's pussy and moving to stand next to Shelley, his gooey dripping cock pointed directly into her face.

"Yes," Shelley almost whispered, looking into her husband's face right in front of hers as he continued to fuck her ass.

"It's okay, go ahead if you want to," Tom gasped as he continued to saw his cock in and out of her ass.

Their faces a foot apart, Shelley opened her mouth and let Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey slide his wet gooey cock onto the tongue she distended, wrapping her lips around the shaft of his cock about halfway down and sucking hard, tasting Rosaria's pussy all over him before opening her throat and letting him slide his entire cock into her mouth. She sucked him with her mouth and throat, never letting her eyes leave her husband's right in front of her face as he continued to fuck her ass.

"Kiss her," Rosaria said, now standing right next to Tom, a hand on his ass sliding all the way to his balls as he continued to fuck his wife's ass. "Show her that you love her," she insisted as Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey slid his cock from Shelley's mouth, standing with it just a couple of inches from her face.

Tom leaned forward and kissed his wife, Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey's cock just an inch from his cheek. Shelley wrapped her arms around her husband's head and pulled him close, her tongue diving into his mouth to find his. As they broke their kiss after a lengthy tongue sucking, Shelley held Tom's face just a few inches from hers as Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey slid his cock back into her mouth, her eyes never leaving his as she sucked him all the way into her throat.

Reaching up to hold Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey's cock with her left hand while keeping her right hand behind Tom's neck, she turned and kissed Tom again, sucking on his tongue as she held Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey's cock against the side of her mouth. Breaking the kiss, Shelley turned her head slightly and slid her tongue over the head of Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey's cock, holding Tom close so that his lips were pressed against the other side of her mouth. Then she turned and kissed Tom again, this time holding Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey's cock against the side of her mouth where she could dart her tongue out and lick the tip as she continued to kiss her husband.

Tom was a bit uncomfortable at first with the close proximity of Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey's cock as he kissed his wife while continuing to fuck her in the ass, but then seeing up close as she would lick and suck it then kiss him, he began to get more turned on by it and stopped worrying about it as he got more and more into making love to his wife.

They were kissing fiercely, their tongues dueling, Shelley alternating between their kissing and sucking on his tongue to kissing and sucking on Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey's cock. Then Tom realized that they were kissing and sucking on each other's tongues, but that Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey's cock was also now involved as they kissed each other, his cock in the middle.

This was too much for Tom and he began to blow his load into his wife's ass while Rosaria played with his balls, milking him. Then there was a sudden gush of hot salty fluid and Tom realized that Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey was also cumming, but in their mouths as they continued to passionately kiss, Shelley holding him firmly against her as she sucked his tongue and also Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey's cum.

And then suddenly it was over and Tom found himself staring into Shelley's eyes, cum smeared all over her mouth with Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey's cock between them, a long dribble of cum hanging from the end of his cock.

"Oh, God, you were great!" Shelley said, quickly sucking on the end of Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey's cock before pulling Tom to her and kissing him deeply, then gently and slowly licking the cum from his face. "How could I possibly be so lucky as to have a husband like you?" she asked as she slowly sat up, wincing as her swollen ass made contact with the seat. "I think that was the most exciting sexual thing I've ever done in my life," Shelley said as she shook her head. "And maybe the sickest, too," she added, looking into her husband's eyes as he helped her to her feet.

"You are the hottest woman I've ever imagined," Tom told her, taking her face in his hands and gently kissing her, then softly licking the cum from her face before kissing her again deeply.

"Then you didn't mind..." Shelley began to ask.

"If you can do it, why shouldn't I be able to?" Tom asked, kissing her again. "It wasn't so bad and it was beyond exciting to share such a thing with you."

"This doesn't make me gay, does it?" Tom asked, turning to look at Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey.

"Of course not," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey assured him. "If you were gay, you'd only want to be with men. You are decidedly not gay, as these two women will happily evidence. What you are discovering is that there are no limits to the expression of sexuality if it is done within the proper framework, and you two have the ultimate framework, love. You love each other dearly and you are obviously certain of each other's love, therefore you are able to expand your horizons without being threatened.

"I think one more session and you two will be ready to graduate," Rosaria said, beaming at them, "especially with your attitude, Tom. Being able and willing to share everything, every experience with Shelley is key to your success together.

"Graduate?" Tom asked, a puzzled look on his face. "From what?"

"Well, after your next session you will have completed and fulfilled what we consider to be the requirements for an open and healthy sex life together. After that it's up to the two of you to explore and discover what your horizons and limits are going to be," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey explained.

"Is there no advanced level of counseling," Shelley asked, "though I can't imagine what more there could be to learn?"

"Yes, there is another level of counseling that is possible, but that's an entirely different focus," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey answered. "I'm not sure that's something that would be of interest to you."

"What is it?" Shelley asked, wrapping her arms around Tom and pressing her naked body up against him.

"Well, it involves expanding your sexual lives beyond yourselves, to include others," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey explained.

"Y-you mean like this?" Tom asked, spreading his arm and hand to indicate the four of them.

"Well, we like to think of this as a therapeutic environment," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said, "though sometimes it is necessary for us to take a more active participation for teaching purposes. What we're talking about is not done in a strictly therapeutic environment, though the end results can be therapeutic; we're talking about sex for its own sake, for the unadulterated lust of it, though still trying to keep in mind that ultimately it is about your sex lives, how you feel about each other. Some couples find that their sex lives become stagnant when it is just the two of them year after year, some couples find that they can re-ignite the passion that they once felt by including others, indulging in a sense of the taboo. Others just enjoy it for its own sake."