All Comments on 'Finding Comfort in Her Son's Arms Ch. 02'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He needs to call her by her first name too. Hot dirty talk about impregnating her and giving her a baby bump would be great to read about.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Very fucking hot!! Hotter than chapter one! Five stars and a favorite point!

Kathryn89Kathryn89over 1 year ago

Very hot and sensual, hope together they grow the family :)

tallman441tallman441over 1 year ago

Good story. Very hot. To wordy. Redundant in a lot of places. You spent to much time their heads repeating how they felt and not enough time on their action.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

5⭐️ story ,, this needs to continue for one more chapter, mom needs to give her son a blowjob and come out more to her son. Come up to him and tell him what she wants out of the bedroom, kitchen table or kitchen counter, living room or as soon as he walks in the front door. Or even knocking her up.

Just a little suggestion is all . Like I said 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agreed that dirty talk adds more excitement to love making. Add to that dirty talk from the son to his mother: "The man in me wants to fuck a baby in you mom. I want to fill your womb with my baby batter and make a baby with you."

I was fucking an older cousin Carmen in high school. I remember one wild night together when Carmen whispered in my mouth: "I want your baby Tomas. I want your beautiful baby growing inside of me mi amor."

I came so hard and for so long. I knew right there that I had gotten her pregnant. When she missed her period, I was ecstatic. She had our baby and after we finished our upper degrees. We moved to Mexico and raised our family. 20 years later we are still together living and husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome 5 stars

OI8U2OI8U28 months ago

I loved all the fucking, especially with mom riding his cock getting her tits fondled. I love doing the same thing in cowgirl position. A little too much thinking, but still 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved this story but there's no way he could stay hard after so much sex and cum that many times but it was still a very good read!!! 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Both mom and I wanted to just grab and fuck each other silly, but instead, we thought to just endlessly wonder about it so the author could fill the page with boring paragraph after boring paragraph of nonsense no one really wants to read. It felt like that for a lot of the story sadly.

At least they finally did learn how to ask each other if they wanted something. Halle-fucking-lujah we can make progress! Slowly but surely, the shackles that imprison her inner slut are being removed.

His cock seems to be eternally hard. Not very believable. And how many times can he go? All they seem to talk about is cumming inside her pussy. It was hot the first few times but it gets repetitive fast. The author clearly has an obsession with it but it bleeds through into the story way too much.

Hopefully in the next chapter there is some blowjob with swallowing action, maybe some anal, and an impregnation, but I suspect that's too much to ask. It's probably just going to be more of this, paragraphs of stuff that doesn't add much, with repetition on the same stuff woven in, probably cumming in her pussy dirty talk 50 times throughout. *sigh*

Farm4Life62Farm4Life623 months ago

Keeping track of point of view is exhausting. Give the characters names, especially mom so that we know that we are in her head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous