Finding Comfort in Her Son's Arms Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
13.1k words
4.69
27.2k
93

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,289 Followers

Waking up the next morning still wrapped in each other's arms, neither of us seemed willing to say anything about our actions the night before. After brief good morning pleasantries, I thought back to mom's gasp at my hard morning wood as I exited the bed. I had offered a succinct apology as I exited the room, but thought I had heard a quiet whine of disappointment from mom as I left the room. I wondered what was going through her head as I stepped into the shower in my bathroom.

Mom was staring at her reflection in her mirror as she finished her morning routine and prepared for her shower. She couldn't believe the size and hardness of her son's cock this morning. She again wished she had the courage to express what she had desired before he had left. She imagined dropping to her knees in front of her son, trailing her fingers over the tight skin of his hard cock, looking up into his eyes as she placed a tender kiss on his cock head, before opening her mouth and sucking his hard cock. Then her son could have bent her over the bed and roughly fucked her from behind until he filled her pussy with another load of his hot cum. Mom imagined orgasming hard and then panting out a thank you to her amazing son. Would her son have enjoyed that? Would he have walked away in disgust if she had tried? What did her son want and what were his thoughts on last night? Mom desperately wanted to slut herself to her own son, but still lacked the confidence and know-how to get things started. Stepping into the shower, mom resolved to continue with her plan of researching seduction techniques today on the internet.

The rest of the day, neither of us spoke or even broached the subject of last night's incest or our mutual desire for more. We carried on as if nothing had happened, but we could both tell there was a lot of tension between the two of us. Both of us were giving each other unseen glances of lust and longing throughout the day. Both of us wanted to just grab the other and initiate more fantastic incest, but we were both unsure about the other's thoughts and feelings about the night before.

Mom shut herself in her bedroom after breakfast and began fastidiously researching seduction techniques and suggestions from older women on how to entice men half their age. Feeling herself blush and grow embarrassed at most of the techniques and suggestions, mom did realize that she still owned a revealing pink silk slip that showcased her large breasts and didn't even try to cover her pussy and ass cheeks. Could she wear this for her own son? She had already shaved her legs and pussy in the shower, so that part was already prepared. But what would she say and do once she revealed herself to her son dressed like that? She was certainly willing to beg her son to fuck her again, but would he? She was willing to do anything for more amazing sex with her son, but she still wasn't sure if she had the courage to do anything that would surely embarrass the shy mother.

The rest of the day, mom stayed mostly locked in her bedroom continuously researching. I was getting worried that she was hiding from me. We barely spoke during lunch or dinner and now that it was growing dark I was unsure if we would ever acknowledge last night. Finally, as I sat on the couch, mom appeared at the foot of the stairs and shyly asked if I was coming to bed. I was unsure whether she meant if I was coming to her bed or my bed, but I nodded and watched as she offered me an embarrassed smile before turning and rushing upstairs. I sighed and wondered what was going through her mind, but I turned out the remaining lights and followed her upstairs a few minutes later.

As I walked down the hall, I noticed mom's bedroom was wide open so I slowly entered either going to wish her a good night or else actually talk about last night, depending on her body language. I was not prepared for mom to be standing in the middle of the room in a very revealing pink silk slip as she looked at me wide-eyed and clearly nervous. Without conscious thought, I covered the distance between us, grabbed the back of her head and lower back, pulled her into my body, and kissed her passionately. Mom moaned and melted into the kiss as her hands began to cling to my body. I then let my hands travel down her body to grope the sides of her breasts before moving down to cup her exposed ass cheeks. With a single action, I pulled her slip over her head, leaving her completely naked as I let my hands travel back down her body. Mom moaned louder at my touches and began grinding her body into mine. Without speaking I walked her backward to the bed and pushed her down onto her back. She fell onto the bed with a gasp of surprise, but slowly backed herself further until she was laying fully on the bed with her legs spread showing her smooth and wet pussy as she waited for me to join her.

I crawled up between her legs and wrapped my arms around her thighs as I looked from her displayed pussy to her face. I then asked, "Do you want this, mom?"

Mom only nodded silently as she stared down at me with wide eyes. I continued as I asked, "Tell me what you want, mom."

Mom only whispered out, "You."

I gave her a choice as I asked, "Do you want me to lick your pussy, mom?"

Mom gasped in shock at hearing me ask her this but quickly nodded her head. Refusing to let her off so easily and wanting to hear her say what she wanted, I said, "Then tell me what you want. Do you want your own son to lick your wet pussy? I want to hear you say it, mom."

Mom bit her lower lip as she gathered her courage and finally said, "Yes, I want you to lick my pussy and make me orgasm, honey."

She then averted her eyes in embarrassment as I smiled up at her before lowering my head to her pussy. I ran my tongue from her puckered asshole, between her pussy lips, and across her clit. Mom gasped in pleasure and surprise and her hips bucked involuntarily. She then moaned deeply as she experienced her first time receiving oral sex. Wanting to try to break my mother free of her repression, I brought my head up and locked eyes with her as I said, "I'm going to lick your pussy and suck your clit until you cum harder than ever before. I'm not going to stop until I decide to do so. I want you to play with your breasts and nipples while I lick your pussy. I don't want you to stop until I do. Will you do that for me, mom?"

Mom was still gasping and trying to follow my instructions. Finally understanding what she was being told to do, she nodded her head and answered, "Ok, honey."

Without being told, mom then pulled her silk slip over her head and discarded it on the floor. She then began to massage her breasts and tease her nipples just as I had instructed. Smiling up at her as she looked down at me with wide eyes, I lowered my head and placed a gentle kiss on her clit and then her pussy lips. I moaned at the feeling of her wet pussy lips against my mouth and brought my head back up to look her in the eyes, as I asked, "Is your pussy this wet because you want it licked or because you want it licked by your own son?"

Mom bit her lower lip and whined in desperate desire before answering, "I'm wet because you're my son, honey."

Wanting to attempt to remove her sexual repression and really drive home her own depravity and my acceptance and enjoyment of it all, I asked, "Have you ever had anyone lick your pussy before, mom?"

Mom shook her head in embarrassment as she whispered, "No, I've never been able to ask for anyone to do that, honey. And no one has ever offered before."

Remembering how worked up she got over my dirty talk last night, I continued to taunt and tease her by asking, "Does it make you wet and horny seeing your son between your legs just an inch from your wet pussy? Do you want your own son to be the person who licks your pussy from now on?"

Mom pleaded, "God, yes!"

I continued as I asked, "Yes, what, mom?"

Mom pleaded with her eyes as her face scrunched up in desperation and finally answered, "Yes, I want you to lick my pussy and fuck me from now on. I want you to take me, all of me, honey."

Smirking up at her, I ran my tongue across her clit as I held eye contact with her. Seeing her shake and hearing her moan in desire, I said, "I can do that. But from now on if you are wet and horny, I want you to tell me exactly what you want. I want you to come to me and tell me to fuck or lick you. I'll never reject you and I will always make you orgasm hard. I don't want you to walk around with a needy wet pussy anymore. Will you do that, honey?"

Mom was beside herself in lust and need, as she readily replied, "Yes, honey."

I continued, as I said, "Is it ok if I come to you when I'm hard and horny? Can I walk up to you and tell you that I want to fuck? Are you ok with me filling your warm pussy with my hot cum whenever I am horny for my own mother's pussy?"

Mom quickly nodded vigorously as her inhibitions were beginning to succumb to the sheer intensity of her desperate desires. She looked at me with a face of determination and said, "God, yes, honey! You can come to me whenever you want to fuck me. And I promise to always come to you when I need your big hard cock inside my wet pussy."

In her head, mom secretly promised to give all three of her holes to her own son if he asked. She wished she had the courage to say this out loud but was still embarrassed to admit the depths of her depravity to her son, for now.

Smiling at her answers, I decided to stop teasing her. I lowered my head to her pussy and began sucking her pussy lips one at a time. Mom moaned in pleasure as she felt my warm breath and mouth on her pussy, as she continued to massage her breasts as instructed. I continued to suck her pussy lips until I had cleaned off all of her pussy juices. I then placed my lips between her pussy lips and began sliding my tongue in and out of her pussy. Mom immediately bucked her hips uncontrollably forcing me to grip her thighs to keep her still.

I licked up and down, left and right, and in and out of her pussy, driving her wild with pleasure. I could feel mom's thighs, hips, and ass cheeks bucking and jerking as she was overcome by her first experience of oral sex. I glanced up at her face and saw that her head was resting on a pillow with her eyes shut and her mouth open as she gasped and moaned in sheer incestuous ecstasy. She continued to play with her breasts and nipples as instructed, but I could tell that all of her concentration was on my tongue licking deep inside her pussy.

Mom was overwhelmed with lust and need as she felt my tongue doing wonderfully wicked things inside her pussy. She moaned in pleasure as she pinched her nipples a little harder without conscious thought to add to her growing ecstasy. Even after the amazing events and her overwhelming orgasms last night, she had never imagined that receiving oral sex could possibly be this good. Just the thought of her own son licking her pussy was almost enough to make her orgasm. The sheer taboo and depravity of the situation filled mom with a growing desire for more. Even if she wasn't able to voice her desires yet, she knew that she wanted to experience so much more with her son. She again decided to look up more techniques for sex tomorrow on the internet. She wanted to learn how to suck her son's hard cock and swallow his hot cum, but was still worried due to her complete lack of knowledge on the subject. She already knew that she could never reject any request or demand from her son. She even felt her pussy tremble with the thought of her own son fucking her up the ass. Would her son enjoy that? Would he like to try? She imagined herself on her hands and knees with her son behind her as he slowly slid his big hard cock into her tight little asshole. She was amazed at the new feelings and desires that had awakened inside her now that her son had fucked her so wonderfully last night and was now licking her pussy to perfection.

Feeling a little more adventurous and kinky, I raised my head from between her legs and said, "I noticed last night that you really got off and turned on by me talking dirty to you, mom. Does dirty pillow talk make you wet and horny?"

Mom blushed and nodded silently, embarrassed at her own admission to her son. I smiled as I gently bit her inner thigh causing her to moan softly. I then added, "Have you ever talked dirty during sex, or was that just a fantasy of yours? Why don't you try it now? I'll lick your wet pussy and make you cum harder than you ever have before, and all you have to do is ask or tell me what you want. How does that sound, mom?"

Mom was breathing heavily and was very turned on after hearing me. She wasn't sure if she could talk dirty to her son or anyone during sex. It had been a major turn-on and fantasy of hers for years, but she had never worked up the courage to say anything like what her son had said last night when he had fucked her so amazingly well. She bit her lower lip in desperate need as she watched her son drop his head back to her pussy, but he didn't do anything else. After a few seconds, he began to place teasing kisses, licks, and bites all around her pussy but not where she wanted to feel him. Feeling her blush begin to rise as her pussy tingled, she heard her son casually remark, "Whenever you start talking, I start licking, mom."

Huffing in frustration, she tried to think of something even remotely as kinky and dirty as her son had said to her last night. Finally, she decided she was overthinking this and whispered, "I want to orgasm while you lick my pussy."

Moaning quietly, I ran my tongue between mom's very wet pussy lips eliciting a deep gasp from mom and causing her hips to buck. Moaning quietly as I enjoyed another taste of mom's pussy juices, I then plunged my tongue directly into her pussy as I gripped her thighs to hold her in place. It was a good thing I grabbed her because she immediately bucked her hips with such force that I would have been thrown back if I hadn't been holding on. Grinning into her pussy, I began to explore her insides with my tongue.

Knowing that mom had never experienced oral sex before I decided to give her a special treat for her first time. I have always enjoyed giving oral sex and considered myself to be very good at it. Considering the compliments and requests for more, I knew it was not undeserved. Loving the taste of my mother's hot and wet pussy as I delved deeper inside, I felt her pussy was already spasming around my tongue. Listening to mom's moans and gasps, I smiled knowing that her first orgasm was almost upon her. I continued on in my exploration of her pussy until mom's thighs suddenly clenched around my head, her pussy spasmed around my tongue, and she cried out in pleasure as her orgasm rolled through her. Feeling a flood of pussy juices flowing over my tongue and into my mouth, I swallowed every drop that she gave me and licked out any more I could find.

As she enjoyed her orgasm I quickly stripped off my clothes without removing my tongue from her pussy, until I only had on my shirt. Feeling mom relax above me, I continued to explore her pussy with my tongue. Now that she was more relaxed, I could listen and feel for any particular responses to my tongue's exploration. Deciding that I had discovered all of her sweet spots, for now, I changed my technique to sliding my tongue in and out of her pussy. Mom moaned loudly at my change of tactics and I felt her hand grip the back of my head as if she were worried that I would suddenly stop. Smiling into her pussy, I continued to tongue fuck her as I enjoyed her moans of pleasure. Gently running my fingers over her thighs as I held her still, I heard mom moan softly as she relaxed somewhat into my touch.

Above me, mom felt her whole body tingling from her last orgasm. She had never really expected receiving oral sex would have been that amazing. She had never orgasmed so fast before in her life and her son was still going. She moaned softly as she enjoyed her son's warm tongue sliding in and out of her pussy and the way he was gently caressing her thighs with his fingers. She held in a giggle at the thought of her son holding onto her as he licked her pussy. She felt so dirty and horny at the same time. Feeling her son's warm skin against her own, seeing him looking up at her from between her legs, the sheer confidence he had when he spoke to her, and his obvious talent at all things sex related had her pussy bursting with lust.

Mom bit her lip and sighed softly as she enjoyed her son's amazing technique. She again felt herself wanting to serve all of his sexual needs and desires. The idea of sucking his hard cock until he came into her mouth made her pussy spasm. The amazing sex from last night was a clear sign of his incredible sexual prowess. She just needed to keep him interested in her. She wanted her son so badly that she actually felt her heart clench in need and desire. Feeling another growing heat blossoming in her pussy, mom knew she would never turn her son away if he came to her for sex. She longed to feel another hot blast of his cum erupting into her pussy and wondered what his cum tasted like.

Mom was quietly moaning above me as I continued to tongue fuck her pussy at a slow and steady pace. I hadn't deviated from this technique but it was obviously starting to build up into an orgasm because her moans began to grow louder and her body began to writhe. Smiling into her pussy, I placed my lips around her pussy and began to gently suck. Mom moaned louder at this and her hips gave another jerk. I felt her grip on my head grow tighter as I heard her breath catch.

Adding an up-and-down sweeping motion to my thrusting tongue, I was rewarded by a sudden thrust of mom's hips as she pulled my head harder into her pussy. Mom was now writhing nonstop and her moans were louder as her pleasure seemed to be overwhelming her. I gripped her thighs tighter and continued with my tongue movements as mom gave another hard thrust of her hips as she went rigid. She let out a deep moan that seemed to last several minutes as she orgasmed. I felt her pussy clench around my tongue as more pussy juices flooded my mouth.

Smiling as I swallowed the last drops of her pussy juices, I withdrew my tongue and placed a tender kiss to her pussy lips. Finally, I removed my shirt and tossed it to the floor, joining my mother in nudity. I then gently placed my lips around her clit and began sucking reverently.

Mom moaned deeply as she felt the explosion of pleasure moving throughout her body. At first, she thought she was orgasming again but soon realized that this pleasure was continuous and originating from having her son sucking her clit. Having never experienced oral sex before, let alone having someone suck her clit, she had to change her outlook on what pleasures were possible with a talented and attentive lover like her son. She closed her eyes as the pleasure rolled through her body and tried to focus her thoughts on enjoying her son's incredible gift to her. Biting her lip, she moaned softly as she gently stroked her son's head. Running her fingers through her son's hair, she couldn't help but feel cheated and embarrassed that she was only now experiencing her son's attention. Spreading her legs wider, she presented herself to her amazingly talented son as her own way of showing herself to her son. Being completely naked with her son sucking her clit made her whole body blush at the sheer depravity of the situation. But she couldn't force herself to feel bad about being her son's lover.

I began flicking my tongue over mom's clit and sucking harder as she lay there completely limp and relaxed above me. Seeing her pussy lips spread apart when she spread her legs made my hard cock throb painfully. I intended to fuck her again, but I wanted her to orgasm at least twice more from oral sex, before I fucked her. I wanted to shatter any remaining embarrassment and nervousness before I gave her another fucking like last night. I moaned against her clit and she jerked her hips as she felt the vibrations from my moan traveling through her clit. She let out a high-pitched squeak of surprise as she felt this new sensation.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,289 Followers