Finding Rene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha ha haa!"

"I toweled off, flushed the toilet, took a deep breath and walk back across the hall. It wasn't a bedroom. It was the main floor living room of a house. We did it on a pull-out couch."

"Ha ha haaa! That's why she was screaming, she saw your face! Ha ha haa!"

"The hulk was still in it, with greasy black hair matted across her face. She didn't say a word as she watched me as I found my clothes and quickly dressed myself. In shame, I couldn't even look at her."

"Oh, the poor thing."

"I found my keys, wallet, some money, I had one cigarette left and my lighter. She sat up in the bed, big floppy tits oozed onto her belly, she reached to the night stand and picked up a pack of matches and started waving them in the air. Skin jiggled under her arm."

"You gave me your phone number, Billy, you can't hide." she said and then cackled with laughter.

"I ran out the door."

"Oh, the poor thing."

"I just ran and ran and ran until I was out of breath."

Laura was laughing.

"It took me a few minutes to figure out where I was. I was in the Annex. Far away from my end of town."

She wiped the tears from her face and blew her nose with a tissue.

"Oh, the poor girl must have been horrified."

"The poor girl? What about me? I go to a bar with my buds, party away and then wake up next to a frikkin' sasquatch with my face looking like the Joker in a Batman movie."

"Ahh ha haaaa!"

"It scared the hell out of me."

"Oh dear, that is shameful."

"No kidding. I landed up being late for my Saturday morning job at the gas station."

"Serves you right."

"I never went to that bar again, nor any of the other ones we'd hang out at on Friday nights during high school. I denied everything to my friends. And still do."

"Still, I feel sorry for the girl," she said, then added, "you made her feel ugly."

"Hey, I know. That's why it's in the folder named shameful acts in the story of my life. Luckily, I didn't pick up anything nasty and it was unlikely that she got pregnant. And she never did phone me."

"But that night you didn't mind going with her?"

"Laura, I didn't remember a thing. I probably loved it."

"Ah ha ha!"

"But I sure as hell learned to limit what I drink."

"Poor girl."

"Yup. My behavior was all around juvenile. Sad, but true. You said you wanted to know about me. Well, it's not all pretty."

We both sipped our drinks and stared silently at each other. She seemed to have a highly amused look on her face.

After a few moments, I noticed that I was having a bit of a strain in my belly. I excused myself and found the washroom, the loo as it were. It was surprisingly clean, nevertheless I used some toilet paper to ensure that the seat was clean. As I sat down, I noted the other stall next to me was occupied. Brown shoes with square toes.

"Ahhh..." I needed that, I quietly let go. The steak and mushroom thing must have been too rich.

"Hey, how are you?" came the voice from the next stall.

Oh fuck.

Brown shoes was a fucking faggot. I sighed. "I'm fine," I don't know why I answered. It must have been the two pints clouding my better judgment. I guess I just wanted to be polite.

"Wha'd'cha doing love?"

My eyes rolled. "I'm taking a shit. Do you mind?"

There was a bit of a pause.

"Can I come over when you're done?"

Oh my god!

"Oh!...Nothing like a little bathroom blow-job eh?" I said in a raised voice, I was pissed. "Fucking jerk-off," I added and hoped that I wouldn't get knifed or something for saying that.

There was a bit of a pause, then he responded, "Listen, I've got to go, some fucking wanker-pufter is in the next cubicle trying to chat me up. He sounds American."

I heard the toilet flush next to me.

Oh shit.

I sat there thinking, I didn't want to be the next guy walking out of there. And I didn't want to see anyone wearing brown shoes with square toes.

"I think I just had my most embarrassing moment," I said to Laura as I leaned down to the table "Come on, let's get the hell outta here." The bill was on the table in a little green dish with two mints. I picked it up, fished a bunch of funny money from my pocket and placed it and dish on the bar and said "Thanks," to Spike. She grinned.

I handed Laura a mint as the two of us limped out of the pub.

I couldn't help but check guys shoes on the way out. I didn't see him.

I carefully checked the sidewalk before actually stepping out of the pub.

Laura led us back through the undergrounds to her house in Blackheath. She laughed as I related to her what was so embarrassing in the loo. The sun had set by the time we arrived.

"Do you want a repeat of last night?" I asked as she locked the door behind us.

"No, I don't think so."

"So, you didn't like it?"

"Oh, I loved it, but I think I'd like to cuddle-fuck instead."

"Wait a minute, you said you were going to fuck my brains out."

"Mmm... you're right I did. I have a strap-on dildo. A big black one. Maybe you'd like that?" She wrapped her hands around my neck and smiled up at me.

"I'm good with a cuddle-fuck," I gasped.

With that, Laura stepped over to her fire place and poof, the gas was lit and the flames jumped up. "How about a single-malt?"

"Sure!" A girl after my own heart. "Whatcha' got?"

"Name it," she answered. "I might have it." She pulled out two cut crystal tumblers.

"Well rather than that, I'll have the same as you. With one ice cube. Nice glasses," I added.

"They're Edinburgh crystal, Tweed pattern. Just don't drop them, they're worth a small fortune."

"Wow."

Two beautifully cut crystal tumblers of Laphroaig Islay single-malt whisky, each with an ice cube, were set on the coffee table between the tan leather couch and the fireplace. The lights were turned down.

"Cheers," she said as we both picked up the tumblers.

"Cheers."

The whisky was that wonderful peaty stuff from the west coast of Scotland. The ice cubes tinkled in the fire light. She watched me admiring the crystal.

I took another sip. "Fine crystal makes scotch taste better, doesn't it?"

She sipped, smiled and said, "I suppose it's true. This is the first time that I've actually used these glasses."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, I just re-united the pair. One was seized as evidence by Scotland Yard's forensics team. The pair were my father's, given to him at his retirement."

My jaw dropped and the glass nearly did, too.

"It's the only thing I have of his. I had politely admired them when he showed them to me after he retired. He then pompously declared that they would be left to me after he passed. Mum insisted I have them."

I simply shook my head, looked at the tumbler and mumbled, "Fucking surreal."

"Don't worry, I washed them."

We both sipped the whisky. Somehow, I avoided dropping the glass.

After an excruciatingly long pause I managed to change the subject, "So what exactly is a cuddle-fuck?"

Laura turned to me with a surprised expression, "It's what cuttlefish do, Bill."

"Of course," I chuckled. "Duh, what was I thinking?"

She smiled and brushed my cheek with her hand.

I gazed into her grey eyes and said, "You really are something."

A single tear dripped from her eye. I kissed it away.

"Come on," I said. "Our time's not up yet."

She attempted a brave smile. I could see she was paining inside.

If this was the last sex we would ever have, then I wanted it to be as pleasurable and as memorable as I could make it. I stood up off couch and started to undo my clothing. I kept my eyes on Laura's face, following her expression as she watched me undress.

"Have you had a naked man on this couch before?" I asked, teasing.

She smiled, "No," was all she said. I was pulling my pants and underwear down. My cock was pointing straight at her.

"Go on, you silly twit. Take your shoes and socks off," she said, standing up. Laura stepped over to her sound system, which was neatly tucked onto a small bookshelf. I pulled my shoes and socks off, tossing them aside.

Handel's Water Music came on softly. I was glad she put something on that was upbeat and sprite.

Laura stripped herself naked, piling her clothes into a matching leather chair. She pulled a navy-blue fleece blanket out from the bottom drawer in the bookshelf unit. She unfolded it onto the couch.

"Sit down, Bill." I did. She stepped up between me and the coffee table. My arms went around her slender torso as I sucked one fat nipple into my mouth. "Just so we're clear, Bill, I'm fucking you."

"Fihn cuddl-fuhk me," I gurgled, refusing to release the nipple. She pulled back and the nipple popped out my mouth with an audible sound. The left one was placed to my lips. I sucked it in. It, too, popped out after too short a time.

"Such perfect nipples," I gasped.

"Lie down, Bill." I did. I took up the entire length of the couch. She knelt down next to me and picked up my stiff cock in her right hand. With her warm mouth she oozed saliva all over the shaft, swirling it with her tongue. I gasped.

"Lie still. Don't move." I complied. She stood up and shuffled herself towards my head. She lifted her skinny right leg over my head and landed the knee on the cushion next to my temple. Her shaved pussy came into view in the dim light. I could smell it. My cock throbbed in response.

"Lick me. Make me wet," she whispered from above me. Her hair strung down her face leaving her face in near total darkness. I licked. Oh, I licked. I poked my tongue into her hole. She was sopping already. I pushed as much saliva into her as I could. Suddenly she lifted off.

She picked up my cock and repositioned herself above me. The fingers on her other hand parted her pussy lips open as she shuffled down my body.

"Lie still, Bill. Don't move." She repositioned herself further down my body. My legs were together. My stiff cock lay on an angle just off my abdomen. Straddling me with her legs, she lowered her pussy down towards my cock. I arched my hips up to gain more penetration.

"No, Bill. Lay perfectly still. Don't move a muscle."

She fully sat herself down on my cock.

"Ohh." "Ahhh." We said, simultaneously, breathing whisky laden breath at each other.

Her warm pussy was tight on my cock. It felt so good. She laid herself down on my chest. My arms wrapped around her upper back and shoulders. She flipped the blanket overtop of us so that the two of us where in almost a cocoon. She worked her hands down under my neck and head, pulling me towards her lips for a kiss. Her hair spilt all around my face as our lips met. She buried her tongue forcefully into my mouth.

And then I felt it. Her pussy muscles contracted around my cock.

I moaned, even though her tongue was in my mouth. Instinctively I rocked my hips to fuck back.

"No," she broke the kiss. "Don't move a muscle. Lie perfectly still."

Her pussy pulsed on my cock. There was no up down in out motion at all, just a steady pulse on my throbbing cock.

Oh my gawd...

I suddenly became aware of her breathing and mine. I could feel my heart beating and hers, too. I could hear blood rushing through my ears.

The pulsing on my cock didn't let up.

It took everything I had in me not to rock my hips and piston my cock in and out of her.

In that fleece cocoon I was sweating. I think she was, too. Our breathing became deeper and more labored.

Pulse... Pulse... Pulse...

I could feel sweat on my forehead. Her hair was sticking to me.

Although I was as rigid as a board, I began to twitch uncontrollably.

She started shaking. I held her tightly in my arms. Her breathing became erratic. Her spine was flexing backwards and her pulsating pussy was pushed harder onto me. I suddenly realized that she was grimacing through clenched teeth.

Everything around us was sweaty, hot, pulsing, flexing, twisting in place.

My twitching developed into full on shakes.

My cock was going to explode at any moment.

Pulse... pulse... pulse...

Now we were hyperventilating. I held her tight. Laura's bow was tightening.

My heart was pounding away.

Pulse... pulse... pulse...

I held her tightly as her spine flexed away from me...

"Ghaahh!" she snapped in my arms, her pussy clamped onto my cock.

I came. I jerked uncontrollably. I came and I jerked and spasmed and came some more.

Laura's body bounced above mine, partly from her orgasmic convulsions and partly from mine. The sudden up down friction on my cock, lubricated with my full cum-load was a totally unexpected secondary relief.

Our hips uncontrollably crashed against each other's, grinding our genitals together, prolonging our combined orgasms.

We continued to twitch in each other's arms.

We were both panting. Hot. Sweaty. Wet.

I whipped the blanket off us.

We simply hugged each other tightly, our hearts were pounding away, other breath hot and our skin sweaty against each other.

I could feel the first friction of shrinkage inside her cum filled pussy. Then a bit more and then some more again. Laura's fingers replaced my cock as I pulled it out from her.

She scooped cum from her pussy into her mouth, twice, and then with mischievous grin on her face planted a big kiss on my mouth.

Gross, was my initial reaction, but I took it bravely, it wasn't too bad and I could certainly taste her, too.

She spun off me and landed on the floor next to the couch. One hand was still on her pussy, and with the other one she picked up my glistening cock and slipped it into her mouth.

"Ohhh..." What a doll.

She finished with a popping sound.

I sat up and slipped off the couch onto the floor next to Laura. We both sat with our backs against the lower cushion between the couch and the coffee table. Simultaneously, we reached for our scotch tumblers, the ice cubes were dancing in the gas fire light.

We both belted them back.

"More?"

"Sure, a different scotch though, and how about another cube."

"You pick the scotch," she said, "I'll get some ice." With that, we both got up. I watched her naked skinny little body pick up the two tumblers and head off to the kitchen.

I picked a scotch I never heard of and set it on the coffee table.

"Ardbeg," said Laura, returning to the room. "Another Islay. Good choice."

We sat on the couch this time, facing the fire. Naked. I had my left arm around her shoulder and each held our twinkling scotch tumblers with our right.

"Cheers," she said softly.

I kissed her forehead and then took a sip of scotch.

"Nice, not quite as peaty as the last, but very nice. The light certainly helps it a lot."

She smiled at me. We stared at the fire.

I wondered if I would ever be back on this couch, staring at the fire with Laura. Would she even have me? I thought about the connecting flights that I take usually through Berlin. I didn't know why that was. It was just something Annabel did. I definitely could change that and fly through Heathrow. But wouldn't I just be digging a deeper hole for both of us? Seriously, would she even want me back? Perhaps I was just imagining that she felt the same way about me as I did about her.

"Bill, are you going to be able to get it up again?"

"Ha, after this weekend? Probably not for months."

We both chuckled. Then she lasered into my eyes, "Seriously?"

"Laura, you are insatiable." She blinked, looking straight ahead. "Give me a few minutes."

Instead of smiling or grinning, I could see that Laura's chin was twitching.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Laura, something's up."

She looked down at my flaccid dick and flipped it with two fingers. "Well not this."

"Let me get my heart rate back to normal first." She had a very serious look on her face. It didn't seem that she was still unsatisfied.

"Bill, can I asked you something?"

"Sure." I was watching her face. She stared at the fire, chin twitching.

"If you can get it up again, will you fuck me in the arse?" She looked terrified, as if she said the wrong thing.

"Hold on, Laura, that's just kooky." She didn't say 'anal sex'. She said 'fuck me in the arse'.

Her hand shook as she put down her scotch tumbler.

"Are you looking for punishment? This is about your dad, isn't it?"

"I'm not looking for punishment. I see it as healing."

"Are you sure it's not retribution or vengeance?"

"Please, Bill."

"How long have you been thinking about this?"

"It only occurred to me now, but in a way, I guess, for a long, long time. Please, Bill, I don't know if I'll ever get this opportunity again."

"So you are an anal virgin."

"I didn't say that," she started blushing, "It's just that I've never done that with a man."

I started blushing.

"So it only counts if it's with a man?"

"No, it only counts if it's with you."

"Laura, what you're asking me is crazy. It's psycho-retribution for your dad molesting you. Not healing. He had threatened to anally rape you as punishment if you told anybody that he was molesting you."

I could see her eyes watering up.

"I never did tell anyone. Well, at the time."

"You told me, and your friend... I can't remember her name."

"Flo Ashworth, but I never told my mum or my aunty."

She started sobbing.

"So now that you have told me, you feel you should be punished? Anally raped?"

She was crying.

I put my scotch tumbler down, twisted my body and hugged her. "I'm sorry, Laura, I know I must sound callous."

"It won't be rape," she sobbed.

"You're damn right it won't be."

"No, don't you understand, Bill," she wept. "Until you came along I couldn't even be with a man, but you've changed that." She sobbed again. "But I know I can be with you. Please, Bill, help me try to overcome the one last remaining sexual anxiety that I have. Please, Bill."

She erupted in more tears. I stood up to find some tissues. I found paper towels in the kitchen.

Rene fucking Magritte strikes again. What a completely bizarre situation. How could I not do it?

I handed her the paper towels and sat down next to her. I picked up the tumbler of scotch and belted it back in one go. More out of spite towards her father than anything else. I took a deep breath and carefully set the tumbler back down.

Oh shit... here goes.

"Okay, I'll do it."

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, "Thank you, Bill." Her teary cheek left my cheek wet, too.

"But I want you to cum," I said, "it won't be healing unless you get a big fat orgasm out of it." I didn't know that it was true but it sounded plausible. Plus, it would signal completion of the act.

She kissed my cheek, "I'm sure I will. With you I always get a big fat orgasm." Her grey eyes were sparkling in the fire light.

"Okay, you go get yourself cleaned-up. I want you clean inside and out. Take as long as you need, do whatever it is that you have to do. I'll meet you in your bed."

"Okay." She jumped up, and with a bounce in her step climbed up the stairs, two at a time to the next level.

I stared at the dead man's crystal tumbler for a few moments before pouring myself a bit more Ardbeg. I adjusted my gaze into the gas fire and then back to the glass.

Could he see me from the other side of the cut crystal?

Was he watching me?

I passed judgment on what he did to Laura. Even though I didn't know him, I passed judgment on a dead man.

Do the dead get to pass judgment on the living, too?

And how would he judge me? I had promised Laura that I would be a perfect gentleman. I blew that, and now I just promised her that I would fuck her ass.

Who was more fucked up, me, her or him?

Was her ass her father's sacred space?

And why would she serve me, us, scotch in these fucking tumblers?

I wondered if I could even get it up, given the situation.