Fingerprints on My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers

My climax is a wave inside me that sweeps me up, I'm flotsam in a maelstrom of glowing gold and stars and my hips are jerking and my channel is spasming on his finger and I'm lost in a molten sea of ecstasy, filled with golden pleasure, and somehow even as I'm washed away my hand still strokes him, my fingers clasp him tightly but I'm so unaware of what he's experiencing that when a long jet of thick white cum erupts from the tip, sprays across my face, spurts into my wide-open mouth, I'm taken completely by surprise. Actually, I'm not even really surprised. Rapt in my own pleasure, I barely notice that first jet of cum. Or the second and third, criss-crossing my face in long thick jets, spraying into my hair, a single explosive spurt filling my mouth in mid-squeal.

I have to swallow, I don't even think about it, there's so much of it that materializes suddenly in my mouth, and when I swallow it's the thick texture and the salty astringency on my tongue that brings my attention as I gulp it down. Not that I'm able to do anything about it except keep stroking his cock with my hand as he pumps his cum out. I'm so absorbed in my own climax but still, I want to be good for him and I try, I do try to get his cock back into my mouth but my body has its own responses to what's happening and all that happens is I lift myself a little to press my sex down on his mouth and grind my clitoris against him and those next three or four spurts of cum spray across my boobs.

His cum jetting out onto my boobs in thick white ropes, those warm liquid splashes as his cum spurts into my boobs, somehow that just adds to the sensations I'm experiencing. One thick jet spurts out to shoot onto one of my nipples and I watch it as it pools, then trails downwards from the tip of my nipple in a long white rope. My hand continues to work on him, milking him, the last of his cum trickles out over my fingers as I collapse down onto him. My face sinks down, my head rests on him, my cheek is in a pool of his cum and his cock slides across my lips and I lick him, lick his cum from his cock and my fingers and swallow it. I like the taste. It's Nick's cum and now, glowing, limp, I lick it from the tip of his cock where some fresh cum is oozing out in a large droplet. I lick it delicately and I roll it in my mouth, truly tasting it before I swallow.

I savor the taste, slide it around my mouth with my tongue chew on it a little, and savor the texture. It's his cum. His semen. I have his semen in my mouth and wow, just, wow. It's been messy and his cum is all over my face and in my hair and I can feel it on my boobs and between us where I lie on him but I've had his cock in my mouth and I've swallowed some of it and this is my first blowjob ever and I'm feeling very proud of myself as well as glowing from what he's done to me.

Glowing. I'm glowing and now I'm not even embarrassed. I'm lying on him with my legs either side of his head and his eyes are inches away from my sex and he can see everything and I'm not embarrassed at all. There's that golden satiation, I glow inside, I'm so happy and I'm so close to him and my eyes watch another droplet of white cum ooze slowly from that little hole at the tip of his cock.

His cum is everywhere on my face and my fingers and his belly and on my boobs and I can feel it between us where I lie on him. I guide his cock to my mouth, lick his cum off the tip, swallow, tasting it. I enjoy that taste. It's so intimate, it's his semen and I want more of it. I lift my head, his belly is coated with it, a creamy layer that I can also feel on my own skin. I bury my face against him, breathing in the slightly acrid scent, licking him, tasting, collecting it in my mouth until there's this thick mouthful and then I swallow.

That mouthful of his cum rolls over my tongue, slides down my throat, into my stomach and I know I can't really feel it there but it's like I can and I'm all shivery. I can feel his breath now, on my inner thighs and I'm so aware of myself there, that he can see me. My sex pulses at the thought and his finger is still inside me, my sex tight around him and I think he feels that because I can feel myself tighten on his finger. He doesn't say anything but slowly, very slowly, his finger eases from me and I'm empty where he was in me.

His face moves against me there, he kisses my inner thigh. "You're so pretty," he says, and his breathe wafts across my sex, sending little ripples through me. "So pink and pretty." I think that maybe he's not talking about my face right now, that he's looking at me there. Really? He thinks I'm pretty there? I don't know what to say. What do you say to a guy who thinks you're pretty there? I have no idea. I kiss his cock. It's softening now, shrinking, it's a lot smaller than it was and it's fascinating to watch it lessen in size.

I have a much better idea of the mechanics of this now. I mean, guys, girls, what we've just done. Hands-on experience is worth more than a whole sex education class back at High School with all those stupid diagrams. I have it figured now, and Nick's lips kiss my inner thigh again while one of his fingers trace my labia. I gasp at his touch, the excitement flowering within me at the mere brush of one fingertip on me.

Excitement isn't the only thing that's flowering. His fingertip brushes my labia. Hot excitement grows, my labia swell, I know they are. They swell and as his fingertip brushes them they part slowly, I'm a flower and he's my Apollo, my sun, and my petals are opening to the sun, my labia swell and moisten and part. His fingertips brush me and now they're sliding in my liquid excitement and I part further. I lie on him, breathing slowly, excitement ripples through me with every feathery touch.

"Come up here," he says, "I want to kiss you."

I lift myself reluctantly, his hands help me up, help me turn and I know I'm a mess as my face lifts from him and I kneel upright. He smiles, sits up, reaches across to his desk. His hand returns with a box of wet wipes. He takes one, he's smiling as he wipes my face, my forehead, my cheeks, my nose. God, his cum sprayed everywhere and I'm such a mess. I look down and there his cum on my boobs as well. All over his belly as well, but I'm the one wearing cum all over my face and my boobs and in my hair even.

"Lie down," he says, gently as he wipes me.

I look at him and I move down onto the carpet, on my back and he's looking at me, his eyes running over me.

"Kylie," he breathes. "Kylie." The way he says my name, it's like I'm so special to him. "You're so beautiful." He's looking down at me as I look up at him, smiling. It's like his eyes are shining, I've never seen him so happy and I know it's me that's made him so happy and that's just ecstasy.

"Nick," I whisper. I don't say anything else. I can't think of anything else to say. I'm content to lie here before him, naked, exposing myself to him as I glow with the pleasure of that climax and with the satisfaction of having done the same for him. It's a radiantly happy feeling.

Okay, I know he's married, but I don't care. It's not like I want to tear him away from his wife and kids or anything. That crush I have on him, it's not unrequited now, and I'm so happy about that. Happy? I'm ecstatic. Smiling. Glowing. Now I know what it's like when a man touches me. It's far far better than my own hand. And Nick? I hope I've satisfied him. God, I'm in heaven knowing that he likes me, that he finds me attractive. The clock on the wall above us says it's only seven. I'm smiling, there's no rush, no hurry, he doesn't need to go home and his office door is locked.

Now I smile up at him as he moves to lie propped up on one elbow beside me, still looking down at me. I'm expecting him to use one of those wet wipes to clean more of his cum from my breasts but he doesn't. Instead he runs his fingers through the layer that coats me, massaging it across my boobs. Okay. I smile again, enjoying his fingers on me, running over me.

. "Does it take long to get hard again?" I ask him. I want to do this again and we have lots of time. We have hours. I don't mind staying here. The floor of his office isn't as comfortable as a bed or a couch would be but its soft carpet and the door is locked. Nobody can possibly disturb us and it's just him and me and that's the way I want it. I want to give him another blowjob, I want his cock in my mouth, I want to taste his cum again. I want him to bring me to another climax. I want him to touch me and kiss me and lick me there again.

"When do you have to be home?" Nick doesn't answer my question.

"I can stay out until late," I say, "Mom and Dad are out tonight. As late as you like. I was supposed to go out on a date with Freddie, but I can text him and cancel that one, tell him I can't make it." My hand is still wet with Nick's cum. I like the feel of it on my fingers and I raise my hand to look at it, let it drip from my fingers in long strands to pool on my stomach. The cream of his cum contrasts with the olive brown of my skin. I dip my fingers downwards, trail it thru his cum, spreading it across my stomach. His fingers join mine.

"Oh, fuck, Kylie," Nick breathes.

I smile, turn towards him. "Can we rest for a few minutes?" I'm tired, a little lethargic now and the heating is on, it's warm with the door shut and it's comfortable and the carpet is soft and I don't mind that some of his cum is still on me. I like it there.

"Sure," he says, easing himself down, onto his back, one arm under me now, drawing me onto him. He looks a little sleepy too as I turn to lie on him, on my side, my head on his shoulder, one leg thrown over his, his arm around me, holding me there. Over time my pulse slows, my breathing gradually returns to normal, the glowing lethargy that fills me fades away and I'm relaxed and happy. I lie motionless for what seems an eternity but in reality it's more like twenty or thirty minutes. I'm smiling, content. I'd come here to flirt with Nick, hoping maybe he'd take the initiative and make out with me.

He's made out with me alright. I'm in heaven and I'm so elated just knowing what's happened. That crush? I can't get enough of him. This is far more than I'd ever hoped for and it's beyond wonderful. After an eternity of relaxed happiness, I finally raise my head to look at him. Just seeing his face smiling back at me, I'm filled with joy. I mean, I have a crush on him and everything but he's married. He has a wife and two little kids and still he finds me attractive enough that he wants to do all of this with me.

What does he see in me that his wife isn't giving him? I want to know but I'm afraid to ask. I mean, yes, she's in her early thirties, she's a lot older than I am, like, fourteen years and three months older, not that I'm obsessing about Nick and her, but she's very very attractive in a tall, blonde, big-boobed all-American girl sort of a way. Me, I look vaguely Asian, my hair is long and jet black and my complexion is a sort of light olive and I'm slender and my boobs are small and I have a little snub nose that everyone says is cute but I'm not so sure and I'm a bit skinny and my butt's more like a boy's than a girl's.

How come he's attracted enough to me to do something like this? How come he's not satisfied with Natasha? She's so hot. I'd have thought any guy would be satisfied with a wife that looks like her. What is there about me that excites him like this? Now that my excitement has momentarily quietened down, it's a question that's foremost in my mind.

I mean, here we are, naked together on his office floor and I like it that we are but he must like me a lot to do something like this with me and I'm so happy that he has. I don't want to spoil it and scare him off by asking all sorts of questions but I'd really like to know what he's thinking. Does he really like me that much? Does he really think I'm that attractive? He must, he just came all over me and from the noises he was making it must've been good for him. I hope it was really good because it was better than good for me and I want to do it again now.

My hand slides down over his stomach and it's me taking the initiative now and I want to. It's my hand that finds his cock and takes him in a light clasp and gently begins to stroke him with my fingers. It's my eyes that look down into his and it's me that smiles down at him as I stroke him. It's my smile that grows as his cock begins to engorge under my fingers. I look down now and watch it this time. I want to see what happens. It's small when I start. It's fascinating to watch it as it slowly swells, lengthens, and thickens. It's getting harder under my stroking fingers.

"Ohhhh, you're such a good little cock-teaser, Kylie." His voice startles me for a second.

I glance up at him. I smile. I continue to stroke him. He's swelling under my fingers. I'm exciting him. "Cocks were meant to be teased," I say. I smile and lick my lips. "Besides, I'm not a tease." I'm a little hurt that he even thinks that. I'm not teasing him at all. Well, only enough to get him hard and he's doing that fast enough. Swelling, lengthening, engorging. Veins strain under his skin. I can't wait to take him in my mouth again.

This time I want to suck on him until he finishes in my mouth. I can still taste him and I like the taste. It's not something I'd put on toast and eat, but it's exciting and I want to do this for him next and this time, well, I intend to swallow everything. All my friends say guys like it when you do that. I want to find out if that's true.

"You're beautiful," I say as he reaches his fully erect size. At least, I think he is. He's thick and those blue veins stand out beneath the skin of his shaft. I can't measure him but he must be seven or eight inches long. Wow. It really is big and it's supposed to go inside me? I'm so small. How could something that big possibly fit inside me? I mean, when I play with myself, I'm tight for my own finger and this thing I'm stoking is waaaaay bigger than my finger. My sex does a little dance all the same.

Not that it matters right now. I'm intent on giving him that blowjob next. I glance back at his face. "How long is it?" I have to ask, I'm stroking him slowly, feeling how hard he is under my fingers. I want to kiss it again. Take him into my mouth.

He grins. "Eight inches," he says.

"Did you measure it?" I ask. I'm really curious.

He chuckles. "A long time ago. Do you like it?"

"Mmmmm, I do." I kiss the tip, lick it. I'm going to slide my mouth over him but his hand pulls my head back by my hair. Gently. Insistently. It's like leaving an icecream cone unlicked, I'm reluctant to abandon it but he wants me to move so I do.

He smiles and now he's easing me over onto my back, it's him now that's looking down at me and I like that. I like that he takes control. I'm still holding his cock but I like it when his hand covers one of my boobs and squeezes gently. My nipple swells and hardens under the gentle backwards and forwards brushes of his thumb. His hand runs down over my stomach to my hips. He holds me lightly, his face lowers to mine, his lips find mine, he's kissing me again, gently, tenderly and my mouth opens to him, my lips are sealed to his as his tongue possesses me.

He's so hard in my hand and now his other hand is on my knee, resting on my skin, urging my legs a little apart before sliding to the inside of my leg and working upwards. I want to squeeze my thighs together where his hand is brushing my skin and at the same time I want to spread my legs wide for him. It's an exquisite quandary that has me shivering and breathing hard. His fingers stroking my inner thighs are so good and I'm so wet again and his mouth is trailing kisses over my breasts, across my nipples, flicking the tips with his tongue and then sucking on them. Sucking hard, so that I arch my back and push my boob at his mouth.

Before I realize what he's doing his hand is cupping my sex and I'm so easy for him this time, his fingertip finds me, pushes, slips inside me so easily as I open for him and suddenly my hips are jerking eagerly against his hand as he fingers me wetly. I'm limp before him, I've let go of his cock, both my arms are above my head now and I don't know how they got there. They're resting on the carpet and I'm there for him as his mouth trails downwards over my stomach while his finger explores where I'm so wet and tight around him.

His thumb bushes across me, he lifts his mouth from my boob, looks down at me. "Do you shave here?" He's smiling.

I'm not. "No." Now I'm shy. I have very little pubic hair. Actually I have almost no body hair and I'm not exactly sensitive about that but I am shy.

"I like it," he smiles, "You really have a pretty little cunt, Kylie, did anyone ever tell you that?" He's easing his finger outwards as he speaks, he's looking at me and I can feel myself clinging to him there as his finger moves.

"No," I gasp. "Nobody." Nobody but him has ever seen me there before and I should tell him that but his finger in me, it's so distracting and he's kissing my navel now and his mouth is moving down, he's kissing me there again and ... "ooooohhhhhhhh" he's found my clitoris and he's licking me right there, He's licking my clitoris and his finger is still inside me and I want to push myself up at his mouth and he's moving. His finger eases from me. He's moving down, he's kneeling and spreading my legs wide, both his hands on my inner thighs, spreading my legs wide apart and it's embarrassing because I'm so exposed to his eyes like this and he can see everything but it's so exciting as well to show myself to him like this.

I know he can see me. He can see everything because he's pushed my legs apart and back and his breath puffs across me there and I want to moan but instead I just stare at the ceiling and gasp. I reach down with one of my hands, I stroke the top of his head as I lie there. His finger isn't in me anymore but he's kissing me there, licking me and my labia swell and part for his tongue and hips lips like the petals of a flower exposed to the morning sun.

His tongue explores my slit and it's as good as when he did it before but this time his hands push my legs so much wider apart and even further back and I'm so completely exposed to him, to his mouth, to his tongue. He's kissing and licking and lapping and his tongue pushes at me, the tip is pushing inside me and I'm gasping and raising myself up on my elbows because I want to see what he's doing to me and I try and spread my legs wider for him but that's hard because his hands have already spread me almost to the limits of my flexibility.

His mouth lifts from me, he looks up, he smiles and his lips shine with my wetness. His hands press my legs back and apart, wide apart and we both look at me. I've looked at myself before, but I've never seem myself like this. My labia are so pink and swollen, parted, glistening wetly. I don't have much pubic hair and the little that there is has been soaked with his saliva and my wetness and it's clinging to my skin and I can see every part of myself, even my clitoris, which is just a little exposed, the way it is when I'm really really excited and playing with myself only now I'm not playing with myself. Nick's playing with me and my heart wants to explode in my chest as I watch him looking at me there.

"Do you like it?" I whisper, heart pounding.

He says nothing, his reply is a hot smile and his mouth lowering to me, his eyes rolling up to watch me as his lips brush me. I see his tongue slip out, he licks me. I feel his tongue on me, see and feel his lips, his mouth. He groans, a low sound that reverberates through me and I watch as his mouth works over me. I can see the little bud of my clitoris when his mouth isn't there, and then his tongue slides over it and I'm shivering and his tongue lashes my clitoris and he knows exactly what he's doing. His tongue is tracing circles around my clitoris, fast, ecstatic and I know what's going to happen.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,231 Followers
1...34567...11