Fingerprints on My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's happening. It's uncontrollable and in an instant I'm climaxing wildly, my hand suddenly holding his head, holding him against me and watching him do this to me and I'm squealing and moaning and sobbing as that golden pleasure washes through me yet again and this time I'm stunned. So quickly. He's brought me to another climax just like that and .... "Nick ... Nick ...," I moan, still watching him. Watching myself and his mouth on me.

His tongue laps at me unceasingly. I shudder. My hands pull at his head as he sucks on my clitoris, as he strokes it with the tip of his tongue, as he sucks on it again and I'm shuddering with pleasure, falling from one peak only to begin to rise towards another without any pause. He moves up over me, he's kissing me and I'm falling back onto the floor, my arms around his neck as his mouth possesses mine.

I can taste myself on his lips, on his tongue, the taste of me mixing with that residual taste of his cum in my mouth and I want to taste him again, I want his cock in my mouth so that I can give him that same pleasure he's just given me. He's kissing me hard, his hand cups me, his fingers explore me and I'm liquid with excitement, my labia so swollen, already open for him, my entrance accepts his finger easily as he pushes his fingertip through.

"Uhhhh." I gasp. It's so good to feel his finger there and with my legs drawn back, wide open to him, it's somehow even better.

"Ohhhhhh." My back arches, I look up at him wide-eyed as his finger gently slides all the way up inside me until his hand is pressed firmly against me, cupping me, his finger moving inside me, caressing the inner walls of my channel. He eases his finger outwards until only the tip remains inside me, pushes inwards again and lying beneath him, with him kneeling between his legs, my own legs spread so wide, his finger sliding into me is so good that my back arches again, my breasts press up against him, my mouth is wide open as I sob my excitement.

"Is that good, Kylie?" he breathes and his eyes are look into mine, his expression so intent. "Do you like it when I do that?"

"Yes," I sob, "yes I do .... I do." It is good and I do like it. It's so so good and I don't want him to stop. That exquisite friction as his finger slides inwards where my entrance circles him, the slide of his finger against the sensitive membranes of my labia, his finger inside me, pressing against the inner walls of my channel where I clasp him, delicious sliding friction as he moves in me, in and out of me. "Ohhhhh yes." My back arches as his finger embeds itself completely in me. "Yes..."

He smiles, his nose brushes mine, his lips brush mine, my lips part, my mouth anticipates his kiss, I lift my head eagerly, our lips brush and brush and brush again, his tongue slips into my mouth. His mouth seals itself to mine, his kiss presses my head back down against the carpet I lie on, his tongue searches for mine, finds it, caresses and vines with mine. His finger eases outwards and beneath him I shudder. He pauses, only his fingertip inside me and I want it, I want his finger sliding into me.

"Please," I moan, "oh please, Nick, don't tease me ... I want it." I want it badly.

His finger moves, he's stretching me wider, opening me. My eyes open wide, wider. My entrance is opened, stretched, he's forced the tip of a second finger through, into me and I'm stretched around two fingers now and he pushes them both into me, sliding them up inside me, stretching my channel around him all over again.

"Uggghhhh," I groan, "nnuughhhh." My back is arching, my hands find his shoulders, my finger nails dig into his skin, my feet kick a little but I give no thought to objecting. I'm giving him what he wants and his fingers in me are so good even though they're stretching me so much. Maybe it feels so good because they ARE stretching me so much. I don't know. I don't care. All I know is that it's wonderful. They're both easing in and out of me and it's so good to surrender myself to him, to feel his fingers inside me, exploring, moving, and taking what he wants from me. In the silence of his office I can hear the wet noises my sex is making around his fingers.

"Uuuuuughhhhhh ... nnnhhhhh .... oohhhh .... Uughhhh." His fingers are moving inside me, easing in and out and I can't help the noises I make as somehow he brushes my clitoris at the same time. I want to tell him I want to give him another blowjob, I want to make him cum with my mouth but his fingers are driving me crazy all over again and he's going to bring me to another climax if he does this to me for much longer.

"Kylie," he breathes, his mouth lifting from mine, "you've got such a pretty little cunt .... you're so wet."

"Yes," I moan, and his fingers are sliding and twisting in me. "Yes ... I'm wet ... I'm so wet for you..." I am. I'm so wet for him, for his fingers, I can hear how wet I am with every slide of his fingers in and out of me.

"I'd like to fuck you with more than my fingers," he says between kisses.

"Yes," I sob, "yes.... yes." I'd like that too. I'd love that but I've never done it before. I've never even let my boyfriend touch me like this, let alone kiss and lick me there. His fingers are so good in me and another minute of this and I'll be climaxing on his fingers and then I'll give him that blowjob and suck on him until he cums in my mouth and this time I want to swallow it all. I want to swallow everything.

"I want...," I gasp, between those kisses, between those sliding strokes of his fingers inside me, "I want..." He smiles, he interrupts my attempt to tell him about that blowjob I'm going to give him with his kisses. He kisses me again and again and I'm so slippery on his fingers and he's kissing me so hard again, his tongue plunging deep into my mouth and his fingers are plunging deep into my sex, sliding in, sliding out.

"I want..." I gasp again as his fingers ease completely out of me just as my excitement begins to crest and I whine, wanting his fingers back, wanting what he was bringing me too. "Nick ... please ... I want..."

"You want this, Kylie," he growls, and his legs move, they push my thighs back even further, wider apart, his hand is doing something between us and something big, much bigger than his fingertip, has slipped between my labia, it's pushing at my entrance. Pushing firmly. Pushing hard. I'm so wet, so excited, my heart almost stops as my entrance stretches and stretches, opening for him. He pushes harder and his eyes look into mine as his cockhead pushes against me, pressing against my entrance where I know he can slide inside me. There's no time for thought, no time to react, no time to say even one word. His mouth lifts from mine.

"God you're so fucking tight, Kylie," he groans, pushing hard and I know what he's doing and it's not his finger that's pushing against me this time. My back bows upwards, I'm startled, shocked, surprised and there's this black hole inside me as I realize what's happening, what he's doing.

"No, stop," I want to moan and my mouth is wide open but no sound is coming out as my head arches back, my eyes as wide open as my mouth. He's big, he's strong, he has me positioned exactly the way he wants me and my entrance has already been prepared by his two fingers. He pushes against me.

"Uuughhhhh." I jerk beneath him as he pushes through my entrance. His cockhead is abruptly inside me. His hands have found mine and now he's pinning them to the carpet above my head and my heart goes wild as I experience him inside me, his cockhead stretches me around him, moves just a little, sliding inside me and it's enormous and it's so hard and my back is arching upwards and oh fuck it's so big it's so big it's so big and I'm so stretched around his thickness where he's entered me.

"Ooohhhhhh," I cry out, my head arching back even further. He's moving into me, pushing into me. I stretch inside for him, that huge plum-sized cock-head stretches the walls of my channel remorselessly as he pushes a little further up inside me.

"Aaaahhhhhh." I cry out again. He eases back until only the head of his cock is inside me and he pauses, my entrance clamped around his girth right where there's that rim that I was running my tongue around so eagerly only a little earlier this evening.

I gasp with momentary relief. It's only momentary because after that brief pause he's pushing inwards again, his cockhead pushing inwards against the resistance of my channel and I'm so wet and slippery on him as he pushes into me and I'm so stretched around him where his hugely thick shaft is sliding through my entrance, my labia are stretched around him and it burns, it hurts and he's enormous and he's huge and I didn't expect this at all.

"Hhhuuuunnnnhhhhhh." My groan is long and low as I arch beneath him again, beads of sweat breaking out across my forehead. No, I didn't expect this, I didn't expect this at all and his cock, it's inside me, he's pushing into me and it hurts. It hurts.

"It's okay .... it's okay, Kylie," he breathes and he's kissing me, his cock is easing back and there's a momentary relief but then it's not okay, it's not okay at all and it hurts again because he's pushing inwards again and my hands clutch at his where he pins them to the floor above my head and I realize he's not stopping. I look up at his face and I see his expression and his eyes looking into mine and he wants me. I know he wants me so much and I can see the desire for me there.

He wants me and he's doing this to me, he's moving inside me and now I know what it is that he wants, what he intends to do to me and it's not a blowjob that's going to finish this. He has far more than a blowjob in mind and he's moving, pushing, easing himself back, pushing into me and inside, my channel is opening to him, stretching around him and I'm helpless beneath him. So helpless and it hurts and I'm not sure about this, I'm not sure at all but he's in me and he's moving and he's not stopping, he's going to take me and in my mind I've already surrendered to him.

Pain, sharp and sudden. Pain that brings tears to my eyes as something inside me is torn open, pain that has me bucking beneath him, my knees suddenly clutching at his ribs, my heels beating a wild little tattoo against his hips as they lift and fall, driving his cock deeper into me.

"Owwwww ... ohhhhhh ... ohhhhh .... Owwwww ... owwww." He's pushing in, it hurts, it burns, my channel stretches around him and there's this enormous intense pressure deeper and deeper inside me and I can barely stand it, I can barely breathe as he continues to work his cock into me. Oh fuck, he's so big, it's stretching me so much inside and where he enters me and ow oe ow owwww.

"Owwwww." I cry out, "ohhhh. ... ohhhh ... owww ...ohhhh." He doesn't stop.

"Oh fuck," he groans, "Fuck, Kylie .... Oh fuck you're so tight ... your cunt's so fucking tight...."

"Uuughhhh," I groan, "Uggghhhh .... Nnnghhhh .... Uggghhh." Oh god, he's right. I am tight. I'm so tight on him and his size dwarfs his two fingers, dwarfs my own finger. Oh god and my eyes fill with tears. It hurts. It hurts.

My hands clutch desperately at his, my head jerks back, his weight pins me, his legs spread me and hold me wide open for him to take. His cock thrusts in and out where we join, sliding in and out without cease, working its way deeper and deeper into me and I feel his every movement. He's pressing into me, he's stretching me and his cockhead is this enormous presence deeper and deeper inside me, shaping me inside to meet his need, he's pressing inwards at the juncture of my thighs where I'm stretched like a rubber band around him so that I can barely stand it and my forehead is beaded with a sheen of sweat.

"Kylie .... Kylie ...," he groans as his cock works its way up inside me, deeper and deeper, in and out and his hands keep a firm hold on mine and I arch and move beneath him in a helpless attempt to escape this invasion of my body that goes on and on and on and on. I know what's happening, he's taking me, he's intent on fucking me and he's not going to stop and somehow, despite the pain, now I don't want him to stop either. It hurts but I want him. I want him to take me completely and the pain I feel is incidental now.

"Aaaaahhhhh ... owwwww ... ooohhhhhh....uuuuhhhhhh." My own moans and cries and groans are intermingled with his groans and of enjoyment and he doesn't stop, there's no surcease from this relentless impalement. I don't ask him to stop. Now that it's happening I don't want him to stop. Despite the pain, I want this. He's taken my virginity and I want him to take me completely. I want to surrender myself to him. I want him to make me his completely. I want him to make love to me. I know it can hurt the first time, my friends say so, some of them. Well, this hurts but they say it gets better and it's not hurting as much now.

"Kylie .... Kylie," he groans as he moves inside me.

"Ohhhhh," I sob. "Ohhhhhh." How much more of his cock is there? It's enormous inside me but with every movement of his body, there's still more of him easing up deeper inside me and I'm in a daze. Just how much more of him there is? How much more of him can I take? Eight inches was what he'd said, I remember that. This seems like a lot more than eight inches and somehow, it feels a lot thicker inside me that it did when I was holding it in my hand and when he was in my mouth.

His hands continue to pin mine to the carpet above my head, his body continues to move on me now, his cock thrusts into me again and again, sliding up inside me in long slow movements that fill me. Again and again they burrow into me. My entrance clasps him in a tight embrace as he slides into me, my labia are stretched around him, the girth of his cock far exceeds those two fingers of his and I'm so stretched around him where he joins me at the juncture of my thighs.

My knees clutch at his ribs, my heels continue to bounce against his hips with his every movement and I'm so aware of how my body is completely at his mercy. I'm positioned for him to take, his body on mine has me where he wants me and I'm helpless to do anything other than what I'm already doing. Lying there and taking his cock and I know I want him to take me. I do want this, I want to be his. It's not what I'd anticipated but now that's it's happening and he's doing it to me, he has my surrender. I want to be his, I want him to take me completely. I want him to make love to me. I want him to do this even though it's straining me to my limits. I want to be his.

"God, Kylie," he groans, "you're so tight." His cock slides up inside me once more, he's almost all inside me and he knows it, I can see his expression, he wants all of it, everything and he pushes against that residual resistance deep inside me and I feel him surge that last inch up inside me.

"Hhhuunnuhh." I groan, quivering, surrendering. Taking everything he wants me to take.

He's pressed up hard against me. His pelvic mound grinds against my exposed and vulnerable sex, an intimate contact that makes me completely aware that all of his length is in me. He's all the way inside me. I have all of his cock. I'm so full. His cock pierces me, reaching halfway to my heart. His balls brush my butt and even that light touch I feel and I've never felt this helpless in my life. I'm fucked. Nick. He's got me. He's in me and I look up at his face and I know he's about to fuck me.

He knows too. He holds himself still inside me. He's smiling down at me.

I'm so aware that of his cock is finally inside me. That and his body on mine is all I'm aware of. He's pressed up hard against me where we join and now, our bodies joined but still, his balls brush my butt as his cock fills me inside. Both of us are panting, I'm sweating, a sheen of sweat covers my body everywhere and the pressure inside me is so intense where he fills me. My channel is spasming around him, contracting on him, squeezing him as I continue to adapt to this invasion of my body by his hard male flesh.

I look up at his face above mine, feel his weight on me, his hands pinning mine to the carpet, his body pinning mine beneath his. His thighs spread me wide for him to take, his weight holds me in place, his chest presses down against my breasts, his mouth possesses mine whenever he wants to kiss me. I'm his now, he's made me his, he's taken me, he's taken my virginity and now he intends to make love to me. It's not what I'd anticipated when I walked in here but now that it's happening, I so want him to complete this act, I so want him to make love to me. He continues to hold himself still inside me and he's so big.

"Are you okay?" he whispers. His nose is brushing mine. His lips brush mine again. He doesn't give me any time to answer. He's kissing me gently.

I'm kissing him back. Kissing is something I know how to do even though all my mind is focused on what he feel like inside me. I've never experienced anything like this feeling, this rigid length that fills me inside and I can feel him all the way up within my body. He's rigid, he's long, he's thick and he's inside my body. It's like somebody has taken something large and hard and impaled me with it and there's no escape from this and it's so strange.

That's not all that's so strange and new. It's his body on mine, his weight and I mean, I have a boyfriend. We kiss. We make out, he's lain on me when we're kissing, a guy's weight on me isn't new. It's not that at all. It's that I'm naked and he's naked and he's on me and it's the way he's spread my legs so wide, so far back so that I'm wide open, so vulnerable, so helpless. I've never felt like this. I'm one of those confidently assertive girls who's always on charge, always in control and now I'm not. Now I have no control at all and it's the way I'm positioned.

On my back, my hands pinned to the carpet above my head, it's like I'm surrendering. I am, I have surrendered and the way he holds my hands accentuates that surrender, both physically and in my mind. My legs are drawn so far back, I'm spread wide, the most intimate part of my body is exposed and vulnerable and positioned so that I'm vulnerable to him and he's using that. His cock enters me at that most vulnerable part of my body. Enters me and impales me.

We're joined there, at the juncture of my thighs. The rigid length of his cock penetrates me, stretches me around him and he's inside me, he's pressed up against me, his cock impales me, fills me. His face looks down into mine, the hard muscles of his body dominate my softness, his size overpowers me. I've been taken, he's taken me. I'm his. I've been taken by a man and I'm all his. Not just any man. By Nick. The older guy I've had this total crush on has made me his.

He's making love to me.

At last, still panting, I half smile up at him. "Nick," I breathe. His name rolls across my lips, my lips reach for his. He kisses me, he continues to kiss me as I lie beneath him, absorbing this new experience, adjusting to him inside me, adjusting to his cock. It's not hurting now, not anymore. Instead there's this exquisite fullness that's on the verge of being uncomfortable but isn't and I know he's going to make love to me and now I'm sooo very happy and I can't stop my smile as I look up into his eyes.

His hands release mine, one of his arms slides under my neck, his other hand brushes me hair back from my forehead as he looks down at me. "Kylie," he breathes, and his kisses are magic, "are you okay?"

"I can feel you all the way up inside me," I gasp. My hands remain where he left them, resting on the carpet, above my head. "I'm okay, it's just, don't move, it feels so strange." I bite my bottom lip, gasp as my channel spasms on him. Oh Jesus, he's so big in me. Are all men this big?

He smiles. "You feel so good, Kylie." He kisses me. "You're so beautiful." His kisses go on and on and my mouth is wide open to him and my body is his and he's inside me and he's going to make love to me and I know I'm going to be so completely his and its wonderful and I'm glowing and his cock is so big and hard and its inside me.

1...45678...11