Fingerprints on My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,229 Followers

At last he lifts his mouth from mine. "I want to move in you."

"Slowly," I gasp. "You're so big."

He smiles. His muscles tense, his body tenses against mine and he's moving slowly, his cock moves inside me, sliding, gentle in and out movements that hold me enthralled now. It doesn't hurt, actually now it feels good and I'm smiling and gasping with every sliding movement inside me. He thinks I'm beautiful, he actually said so. He said I feel good and I like that he said that. He feels so good now too.

"It's so big," I groan yet again as he moves in me. He's easing back until half is cock is out of me before easing back in again and the friction when he slides himself in and out of me is exquisite, holding me spellbound.

"It's so big," I moan, again, as he pauses with all of him inside me. I can feel every inch of him, all the way from where he presses hard up against me to his swollen cockhead that feels so big where it's holding still, stretching me around it, all the way up inside me and he feels impossibly far up in me. I'm taking all of him and it seems impossible but I am and how does all of him fit in me?

"Do you like it?" he smiles.

"Yes," I moan as he eases outwards. "Oh yes ... yes..." as he eases inwards.

"Uuuhhhhh," as he fills me, pressing hard into me. He's making love to me and it's so good.

"Oh god, Kylie," he groans and he's moving faster, easing out of me and I want him back in me. I want all of him in me.

"Ohhhhhhh." He draws his length back until only the head of his cock remains inside me. My hands stroke his shoulders, his arms, my knees brush his ribs, my feet slides across his hips as he lifts.

"You're so good to fuck," he groans, holding himself still. "Such a tight little cunt." He kisses me. "I want to fuck you hard now." He doesn't want for any response from me. He takes my acquiescence for granted. He slams his cock all the way up inside me in one long hard slide that buries his cock to the balls inside me, hammering my butt down into the carpet as his body slaps against mine.

"Hhhuuuhhhhh," I groan. My feet kick straight up towards the ceiling as his thrust drives the breath from me. His thrust judders my entire body. It doesn't actually hurt, but it's on that fine border between pleasure and pain and now he's moving steadily. He's not moving gently now, his cock moves in and out of me. His thrusts are harder, he's holding me, his body slaps against mine with every thrust, his cock surges up deep inside me again and again.

The only thought in my mind as his cock drives into me again and again is "Nick's fucking me," "he's fucking me," a thought that repeats with every thrust of his cock into me. He is, he's fucking me hard and I have no idea what to do but it doesn't matter at all because he's doing it to me and there's nothing I can do except take what he's giving me.

He's giving me his cock. Harder and harder.

"Fuck," he groans, "fuck, Kylie ... oh fuck ... fuck ... you're so good to fuck .... Such a tight little fucking cunt ... so fucking tight ... I want to fuck you so hard ...." He is. He's fucking me hard. He's not making love to me. This isn't tender love-making, there's no gentleness, no love. He's fucking me. His cock drives into me again and again, he's burying his cock in my cunt with every thrust, hammering himself into me, fucking me hard.

"Uuhhh .... hhuhhhh ... oohhhh ... aaaahhhh .... aaaghhh ... huuunnnnhhh..." His body slaps against mine, my sobs and moans fill the office, his thrusts drive my butt down onto the carpeted floor, my breasts quiver as he has me, my body judders, my sex makes those wet wet noises around his driving cock. I cling to him, I'm there for him, my body his and he's taking full advantage of that and his pounding cock feels so good. I welcome his hardness, I welcome his hard-driving thrusts. I give myself to him willingly, eagerly, wanting what he's doing to me.

Welcoming what he's doing to me and that excitement within me is building fast as his cock thrusts high inside me. My channel no longer resists him, his cock is fucking me hard, I'm open to him, open all the way up inside and he's opened me, his cock thrusts deep and hard, sheathing himself in me, filling me, using me and it's so good, everything he does is good and I'm moaning and sobbing in rising excitement as his cock moves in and out of me. In and out. In and out.

"Kylie," he groans. "Take it Kylie ... take it all."

I do. What choice do I have? I take his cock. Again and again I take it as he drives himself into me. I'm clinging to him, my heels dance on the small of his back and I draw my knees back as far as I can, I open myself to him as completely as I can and then I reach down and grip my ankles and pull my ankles back. I want to give him all of me, as much as he can take and when I do that his cock seems to somehow sink a little deeper inside me and he pushes up against something inside me. I'm so full. He's so big, so hard and he's swelling inside me, he's fucking me harder and my own pleasure and excitement is rising, sweeping me up and carrying me.

"Fuck yes," he groans, "oh fuck ... you're such a good fuck, Kylie .... You're so good to fuck..." and he's fucking me even harder. I didn't think that was possible but he is and every thrust reverberates through me. His cock is using my cunt so hard, driving into me, hammering into me, pounding into me, again and again and again.

"Fuck me," I sob, clinging to my ankles, bouncing and quivering and juddering as he has me. "Fuck me .... Fuck me...."

He does and every time I moan, he fucks me harder and now he's lost control. He's holding me tight and his cock slams into me and I'm helpless, there's nothing for me to do but to be fucked by him and I'm there for him, my cunt is there for his cock and his cock is pounding into me and I'm almost climaxing ... almost .. almost ....

"Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck you ... take it Kylie ... take my fucking cum ... take it take it fuck your fucking cunt ... oh fuck fuck fuck ....you hot little fuck...Kylie .... Kylie ..."

He's going at me so hard and I'm taking it and he's giving it to me the way he wants me to take it and I am and it's closer ... it's getting closer and I want it ... I want it so much ... and his cock thrusts so deep and so hard and I want to scream, I want to cry out, I want to tell him what I'm feeling but I can't. I can't. All I can do is sob and gasp and moan and cling to him, be there for him, give myself to him and I do. I do. I'm his and I can't do anything except take his cock and it's so good, it's everything and that tidal wave is building within me. Higher .... Higher ... almost, and every hard drive of his cock sends me higher, brings me closer ....

"Aaahh .... aaahhh ... ooohhh ...uughhh... aaaahhh." I groan with every thrust, my fingernails claw at his shoulders, my feet are bouncing off the small of his back now, his thrusts drive the air from my lungs, drive my butt hard down against the carpet, his body slaps against mine. His cock pulses inside me, throbs against the clasping inner walls of my channel and those throbbing pulses find an echo in me, bringing that tidal wave inside me to a cresting break, sending me over the edge.

"Ooohhhhhhhh." I scream at last, my back arches, my legs are splayed wide, feet flat on the floor and I'm pushing up at him, my hips lift, my butt lifts, I'm lifting his body with mine as my climax sweeps me away and it's a golden flood that fills me, surges through me, a sweeping flood of ecstasy that overwhelms everything and my sex convulses on his shaft as he fills me. I'm looking up at him and everything's black, there's colors, I can hear myself sobbing and it's like I'm immersed in my own pleasure, my own fulfillment and what he's doing to me. I'm in heaven and the ecstasy is unbearable.

His cock throbs within me. My sex clamps down on him and in the back of my mind, I know what I'm doing as I squeeze him inside me. His cock throbs hard, that first bursting explosion of his cum spurts out furiously inside me, a shotgun blast of semen splattering hotly against my cervix and it's inside me. That burst of cum explodes within me. His cock throbs and pulses and throbs as spurt after spurt of his cum jets hotly out deep inside my sex.

In the midst of my wide-eyed ecstasy, his pounding culmination drives me back down into the carpet, his thighs ram mine back, his cock impales me as my feet kick towards the ceiling once more. His cock throbs, his cum spurts out inside me, my knees clasp his ribs as my sex fills to overflowing with his cum.

"Kylie ... oh fuck, Kylie ...." His hands hold me, his body strains against mine, his face is a mask reflecting the pleasure of his culmination as he empties himself inside me.

Beneath him, I'm glowing molten gold, filled with a roiling sun of pleasure that goes on and on and on as Nick satisfies himself with me, as his cum floods me, as his cock uses me. I'm a willing receptacle for his cock, my body is there to satisfy his need. The joy of accepting his culmination, of welcoming his spurting ejaculations deep within my sex fills me, overwhelms me with happiness and contentment.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." I sigh as he shudders on me, as his tautness dissipates, as he relaxes on me. He's no longer straining against me and I know he's gotten what he sought from me. I've given him what he wanted and I'm filled with a golden contentment. I look up at his face. His weight rests on me, his body is cradled between my thighs. He's still inside me, big and hard. He's made love to me, he's taken me. My virginity is gone. I've done it. We've made love.

He's my first man. Nick. This guy I have this amazing crush on. He's the one.

I'm ecstatic. I run my hands down his ribs, feeling his bones, his muscles, luxuriating in his body on mine. In mine. He's married, I know, but in this moment he's mine. I've always wanted my first time to be with someone who knows what he's doing and it has been. I'm so very happy that this has been with Nick.

Happy? I'm glowing, radiating contentment. So that's what it feels like. I want this again and again. My only regret is that he has to go home to his wife. I can't keep him here to make love to me again right away. I'd like him too. He smiles down at me. He kisses me gently. I kiss him back, vining my arms around his neck, enjoying his weight crushing down on me. I doubt he's in love with me, but I know he's enjoyed this with me. The satisfied look on his face tells me that.

"Congratulations," I whisper when his mouth releases mine at last. "You scored."

He grins. "A home run," he says, and his smile could light up the room. He kisses me again, he brushes the hair back from my face. His lips rain kisses on me and I'm basking in them, basking in the happy satisfaction written across his face. "I want to do that with you again," he says.

"Now?" I'm overjoyed and it's not like we're running out of time here. Somehow I squeeze myself on him but he's not so hard anymore and there's a loud squelch from, you know, down there. I giggle. He grins. "There's so much of your stuff in me," I add. God, I wonder how much? There was so much that first time. If there was anything like that just now, I must be full of it. Just the thought has my sex doing a little dance on his cock where he's still inside me.

"Soon there'll be a lot more," he smiles. He kisses me. "As soon as you can help me get hard again."

"Mmmmm," I breathe, "I'd like that." I'm a little sore right now but I think I will like it a lot. Actually, I'm totally positive I will. Him being hard and me helping get him hard. Both of those.

"Me too," he says, nuzzling my neck. "Hang on, I've got some wet wipes and some tissues here somewhere." He grins down at me. "Let's get cleaned you up and we can start all over again."

"Mmmmm," I smile. My hands run up and down his arms, over his shoulders. I rest my heels on his butt. I love it that I'm here with him and that he's naked and I can touch him everywhere. I love his weight on me, pressing against me, still inside me while I glow. I love it that he's made love to me. Nick. Wow! I just can't stop smiling.

"I'm going to roll off you, Kylie," he says. "I'll get those tissues."

"Okay," I sigh, reluctant, but he's already moving, lifting himself from me and his cock's slipping out of me. Sucking out of me and the sound that comes from me is loud enough that he grins as he eases back and lifts himself. I lift myself a little and look down to see his cock emerging from me. It's shiny and glistening wetly and his cum is everywhere on him and on me and there's a long trailing rope of it that joins the tip of his cock to me as he emerges from inside me.

"Ohhhhhh." It's such a weird feeling as he slips out from inside me and suddenly I'm empty and I'm looking at my sex as I've never seen it before. I'm distended where his cock has emerged from me, I'm gaping open and that looks strange, my labia swollen and red-looking, parted. It feels strange too. It's not just that though, his cum is oozing thickly out of me and onto the carpet in a thickly flowing stream and there's so much of it.

I watch, fascinated, as it flows from me. All of that was from him and it was inside me. I think of where his cock was in me, how far up inside me it was and what it felt like when he was cumming inside me. He came for so long in me, and I remember how much sprayed all over me that first time. God, I must be full of his cum inside and that's so exciting. I like it that it's all in me. I like watching out flow out from inside me. Except that it's soaking into the carpet.

"Hey." Nick lifts himself, grabs a box from his desk, hands me a handful of wet wipes that I take and very rapidly use. God, this is so embarrassing and so fascinating all at the same time. He's looking at me there, he's wiping the insides of my thighs with more wet wipes, he's wiping down my breasts and my tummy where it's dried from the first time he came.

Me? I'm mopping and wiping and it keeps coming out of me, more and more. I take a fresh handful and slide it under me and watch, fascinated. Nick grins and watches with me.

"There's so much of it," I say. I'm not as distended anymore. I'm relieved as I see myself slowly closing. God, his cock really opened me. I'm amazed that my sex can take what he was doing to me. He felt so big and he was doing it to me so hard. It's another exciting thought. His cum still oozes from me and there's a thick pool of it now, trickling from me. God, there must be half a cup of it and that doesn't include that first thick rush. No wonder Natasha has two babies. I'm surprised she doesn't have more.

"I'd like to have your baby," I say, almost wistfully, my hand rubbing my tummy, thinking about all his cum that's still inside me. Cum. Semen. Sperm. He's filled me with his cum. My sex is full of that creamy liquid that he's ejaculated inside me that makes babies. There was so much of it that first time, it felt like just as much just now, when he came inside me. I think about him getting me pregnant and I want him to take me all over again and do that with me, cum inside me. Fill me with his cum. Leave it there to make a little baby for him.

I giggle at the look on his face. "Don't worry," I smile, "I'll go to the Clinic tomorrow."

"You're not on anything?" he asks, his expression worried. "The pill?"

I shake my head. "No," I say, "but I'll visit the Clinic and get something for this time and for next time." God, yes please, I so want there to be a next time. I want this again and again and again.

He smiles and I almost giggle at the relieved look on his face. Except that really, I would like to have his baby. Just the thought makes me weak. Makes me want him again. Why can't we be like those Islamic countries or China in the old days where men can have more than one wife? I'd happily be Nick's Number Two wife. I take some more wet wipes, clean myself. There doesn't seem to be any more coming out. We both watch.

"You've got such a pretty little cunt, Kylie," he says. "So delicate looking." I can see where his eyes are looking when I glance at him. We both look down. I reach down with one hand, touch myself where I'm still swollen and red looking. Maybe that's from all that friction? I'm a little sore, but not much, which surprises me given how hard he was doing it to me. I thought guys were supposed to be gentle with a girl when it was her first time? He was anything but gentle with me. Mind you, I'm not complaining. Not at all. I liked what he did. I want to do it again.

I smile. I touch myself with my fingers, tease myself there while he watches. Think of what he was just doing to me. I watch my labia swell until they're all puffy. He watches too. "Delicate? Really?" I look at him. "You did it to me so hard though."

He chuckles. It's a throaty chuckle. "You liked it though, didn't you?" He reaches for me, his fingers brush one breast, brush my nipple which is all rubbery and hard. "You're getting wet again just thinking about it."

He's right. I am. We both look. My labia are puffy, shining, glistening. My wetness seeps from me. His cock twitches. I look up at him and I'm flushed, pink-cheeked. I want to do it again. He knows that. He smiles as he stands up, picks up his chair, sits in it. Beckons me with his finger.

"Suck me until I'm hard again," he says.

I scramble to my knees, shuffle those few inches over to kneel between the legs which he's spread wide. His balls dangle, his cock is already a little swollen, sticky with his cum and from me. I'm going to reach for the wet wipes until he takes his cock in one and holds it up. "Lick me clean," he says.

I don't even think. I reach for him, hold him, and lower my mouth to him. He's sticky and his cock is coated with his cum and the residue of our love making but I don't care. I want to get him hard again and without any hesitation I take him into my mouth, licking and sucking and swirling my tongue around him. When I swallow, it's his cum I taste, along with a tangy sweetness that must be me. He hardens quickly in my mouth and before long I'm bobbing my head up and down, the sound of my cocksucking filling the room.

"God you're good at this, Kylie," Nick says, his fingers threading themselves in my hair. "Your boyfriend's a lucky guy." His cock is thicker now, harder, it's as hard as it was before and with my mouth so full, I can't tell him that his is the first cock I've ever sucked on. Later. I'll tell him later I think as I stroke him with my hand. "Would you lick my balls for me?"

Of course I would. I'd do anything for him. I slide my mouth of his cock, cup his balls in one hand and lick them, breathing in the scent of him at the same time. He groans, his cock sliding wetly across my face as I gently lick him, coating his balls with my saliva. I can tell he's enjoying this and I'm smiling as I snuffle for breath. He's so hard. Like a steel bar and I'm sure he's hard enough to fuck me again.

I roll my eyes up to see him looking down at me. "Am I good?" I ask him. "Would you like to do it to me again now?"

He doesn't say a word. He just looks down at me and then he's moving and before I know what's happening I'm on my back on the carpet and he's over me and he's got one hand between us and he's guiding his cock to me and he pushes. Hard. Deep. Impossibly deep. He's all the way up inside me.

"Aaaahhhhhhh." My cry fills the room as he pushes up hard against my butt and the backs of my thighs where I'm already spread wide to accept him, to take him within me. His face looks down at me and his expression is of pleasure and excitement and desire and I know he wants me so much. My channel clasps him tightly and it hurts a little, he's entered me so fast, so hard but it doesn't matter because this is what I want.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,229 Followers
1...56789...11