Fiona's Flight Of Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd kept his hand inside her pants, cupping her pussy, as she slowly calmed down. Only when she was breathing almost normally again did he gently withdraw. Fiona shivered with wicked pleasure as she watched him carefully suck her sex juices from his soaking fingers as he kept his eyes fixed on her.

"Oh my God, what if anyone noticed us, Todd."

He smiled and she sighed, "Well, it was mainly you putting on the performance; not 'us'. Anyway, everyone is still engrossed in the movie with their headphones on, and the crew are hidden away somewhere having their meal."

Fiona flashed her hazel eyes at the man beside her and saw the prominent bulge at the front of his grey pants. She was suddenly aware of her selfishness. She had let him, no, urged him to satisfy her and she had done nothing for him in return. For the first time, she reached out and touched him; her hand gripping his iron-hard erection through his slacks.

"Please, don't go much further, Fiona, I beg you. My first experience of side by side sex has already sent me to the edge. I can't afford to 'cream my jeans', as they say. I haven't got a spare pair of pants here."

Fiona giggled at the idea of 'side by side' sex. She had just had a thundering orgasm and they hadn't looked at each other once. Both staring forward, they hadn't even kissed and the only part of his body that she had pressed against had been his hand. It had been a fabulous experience but, her body was telling her urgently, it wasn't enough.

She turned and stroked his rigid cock again. Wild erotic thoughts swirled through her mind again. Whether it was because of the book or her recent orgasm, she didn't know or care.

"Todd, I need to be fucked. I need your cock fucking my cunt now," she whispered throatily.

"After seven months of drought, a brief shower isn't enough; you want a flood do you?" he laughed. "Anyway, it's impossible here."

"No, it's not!" Fiona's whispered voice had a wicked edge to it.

"While everyone's occupied, I'll go to the bathroom down the front. Wait a minute to avoid suspicion, then come and join me."

Before Todd could protest at the craziness of the plan, Fiona stood up and pushed past him into the aisle. The sheer brazenness of her idea excited her and she wiggled her Lycra clad hips suggestively as she walked; certain that his eyes would be closely following her ass.

She pushed the bathroom door behind her and kicked her mules off knowing he would follow. Not only was he as horny as hell, but also she knew, somehow, it was in his character; that steeliness bordering on danger, she was convinced of it. She was just beginning to wriggle her leggings over the curves of her hips when she felt the door open and press into her bottom.

"Not enough room for one in here," he whispered, locking the door, "Let alone two playing sexual gymnastics."

Fiona had finally struggled out of her pants and, as she stood up, firm hands from behind gripped the swells of her naked buttocks, kneading the flesh and pulling her ass cheeks apart. She reached for the hem of her shirt but he stopped her.

"No, let me do that," he said, as he pulled the light cotton garment over her head and down her arms. He pressed close against her, cupping the firm flesh of her full breasts in his palms and teasing her stiff nipples with the pads of his thumbs. The erotic massage made Fiona moan softly.

She struggled to turn round to face him in the confined space. Finally presenting her naked body for his inspection, she experienced a frisson of excitement. She was proud of her full, slightly upturned breasts with dusky pink nipples jutting from her small conical areolas.

Pressing her bottom hard against the metal basin behind her, she stroked down from her breasts to her hips, trembling with pleasure as she saw his eyes follow her hands.

"Todd, what are you smiling at," she exclaimed, afraid he was laughing at her body.

"Oh, I was only wondering whether Virginia's 'dark desires' included sex in a cramped airplane toilet."

Fiona giggled. "I guess it's not really the stuff of erotic fantasy, but it's exactly what I want here and now."

He leant forward and ran his hands over her narrow waist and across the flared curves of her hips as Fiona almost purred with pleasure.

She reached forward and unbuttoned his shirt before undoing his belt and pants. She gasped as she slid his slacks over his thighs.

"Never mind my lack of underwear, you're wearing a thong!"

"Sorry if I seem overdressed, but it all wobbles about unless I keep it constrained."

"No, sorry, don't get me wrong. I like it," said Fiona as she fondled his hard cock through the wisp of burgundy silk.

"It's just; I've never seen a man in a posing pouch... unless he's posing."

"It's not a posing pouch. I didn't expect to be posing for anyone today. I just like the way it feels.

"Anyway, young woman, any more of your cheek and I'll have to spank that delicious bottom of yours."

As Todd slid his minimal underwear down, releasing his rigid penis, Fiona flushed, remembering her fantasy about the pretty cabin attendant. What would it be like to be spanked by Todd? Would it be as hot and arousing as she imagined?

The practical difficulties of the confined space soon became apparent. Any attempt at serious foreplay and arousal involved banging elbows, knees or other parts of the anatomy against hard, unforgiving surfaces.

"Todd," Fiona cried impatiently, "Just fuck me. What I want is simple, earthy sex."

With that, she turned round and knelt on the lid of the aluminium toilet bowl resting her face and arms on the sides of the basin and thrusting the round globes of her ass back at him.

She knew what a crude display she was making of herself but she didn't care. This was rutting. She would never see him again and what she needed was sexual gratification. Who cared what he thought of the sight of her stretched anus and widely spread pussy; the wanton who fucks strangers on planes.

"Quit talking and fuck me. I want to feel your cock in my cunt."

The seven months of celibacy were driving Fiona to depths she'd never plumbed before.

Gently, Todd massaged his erect cock between her swollen pussy lips.

"Stick it in me, damn you. I'm quite wet enough already. Fuck me pleeease."

The strong man smiled at this dominating display of unbridled lust and positioned the large swollen head of his shaft in the girl's distended opening. With one powerful movement, he buried his cock deep within Fiona's cunt until he felt his pubic mound crush against the cheeks of her ass.

A volcano of pent up frustration erupted in him. She'd asked for rough. He would give her rough if that's what she wanted. He began to pummel into her warm, welcoming body.

Fiona was delirious. With each eager thrust she could feel the large cock inside her fill her cunt and hammer her cervix as his belly slapped against her buttocks. The scent of sex was heavy in the confined space. She craved more and was answered when his hands moved from her hips to press her mons and stroke her clitoris.

As he thrust into her from behind without any subtlety, his fingers played on her pussy lips and clitoris like a concert pianist. It had been so long, perhaps she was imagining things, but her senses felt overwhelmed by the strings he was pulling in her needy body.

Women weren't supposed to feel like this, she told herself. It was men who craved the physical joy of urgent, basic penetration. She didn't care. It was what she needed now; a wild passionate coupling with an alpha male who took delight in her sexy body. Never mind the petticoats and lace, the glorious sensation of this hard rock of masculine flesh impaling her and turning her entrails to jello was what she'd lacked for so long.

She lost all awareness of her cramped surroundings; happy to yield to the insistent demands of her inflamed pussy.

"Fuck me, fuck me you bastard. Fill my cunt with your cream."

Fiona didn't know from where in her soul these crude thoughts were coming from. She just knew she wanted to be used and filled by this rampant cock that was plundering her very core.

"Harder, fuck me harder," she called as the sheen of sweat spread over her entire naked body.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," called Todd finally as she felt his cock swell within her abused opening before his hot seed jetted into the dark depths of her pussy.

As his finger worked her rigid nub, she came with him, exploding in rapturous delight at the wonderful sense of fulfilment spreading from her cunt throughout her entire being.

Time seemed to stand still as they stayed pressed together in the sweaty afterglow of perfect sexual pleasure. It had only been a chance encounter, and Fiona wondered if she would ever recapture with anyone the perfect sexual chemistry that their two bodies had worked on each other.

The mood was rudely broken by tapping at the door. The mood, the perfect ambience, was fatally shattered by the sudden intrusion on their bliss. Fiona knew that the curtain had been pulled down on their precious moment. Things would never be the same again.

With almost embarrassment, Fiona started slipping on her leggings and T-shirt as Todd pulled his pants up and buttoned his shirt. Fiona looked sheepish but was galvanised by the electric blue eyes of Todd.

"My lovely lady, my Virginia, you were simply amazing. May you find whatever you are looking for and be happy forever. You deserve only the best."

With this, Todd took her tightly in his arms and their mouths came together for the first time; tongues laced together, exploring each other feverishly. Fiona thought how bizarre it was. She'd been naked, fucked and masturbated by this enigmatic man, and all before he'd even held her and kissed her.

As they finished dressing in the tiny space, there was another light tap at the door.

Fiona looked at Todd and shrugged her shoulders, "I guess we can't carry on the subterfuge any longer."

"Pretty pointless trying," he said unlocking the door, "Let's face the music."

The surprised face of the brunette flight attendant stared at Fiona as the door opened.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You were in there a very long time. I just came to check if everything is all right."

"It certainly is now," smirked Fiona with a smug, satisfied grin as she breezed past the astonished woman.

Back in their seats, Fiona lay back with a wonderful feeling of fulfilment. She guessed her face and neck still wore the telltale, flushed glow of her climax, but she didn't care. In fact, she was proud. She was deliriously happy.

She must have dozed off because, in what seemed like no time, the crew were checking seat belts and preparing for landing. Once on the ground, as they gathered their belongings, Todd turned to Fiona holding out her book and grinning.

"Here, you'd better take this. Bet you didn't think it was your passport into the mile high club when you bought it?"

Fiona took the book quietly, blushing. A spur of the moment purchase had turned into one of the most memorable days of her life. On what thin strands of chance life hangs, she mused.

Quite naturally, Fiona and Todd stayed together through the interminable Customs and Immigration procedures and found themselves leaving the terminal side by side. Fiona was desperate to find an excuse to prolong the encounter with this wonderful man.

"Fiona, look," Todd seemed suddenly uncharacteristically nervous.

"I've got a chauffeured car waiting for me. I guess you're staying in Manhattan so, can I drop you someplace?"

"That'd be kind. I'm booked in the Parker Meridien on West 57th Street."

Todd raised his eyebrows and smiled. "You sure do style, lady."

The conversation on the drive into midtown was a bit desultory, neither knowing quite what to say. In any case, Fiona always loved looking at the city skyline as it appeared across the river. As the car pulled up outside the hotel and a bellhop leapt to open the door, Fiona suddenly leant into Todd and whispered.

"Come in with me. Please come and make gentle love to me in a bit of luxury. I don't want to lose you just yet."

Todd had a wry expression on his face.

"You're a wicked temptress. Everything in me wants to say yes but I can't. I start a new job tomorrow and I've got to go in today to meet some people. I'm so sorry to say this, but I'll have to take a rain check on your attractive offer."

Silently, they kissed and Fiona sadly watched the large Mercedes glide away while she followed the boy with her bags inside. He had said rain check but she was only staying a few days. Who was he kidding? She forced herself to admit that they had said a final goodbye.

Upstairs, the room was magnificent thought Fiona, closing the door on the bellhop. The large windows gave a superb view over Midtown Manhattan. Huge, light and airy, the aquamarine walls were perfectly matched by the darker green, thick carpet and matching satin comforter.

She stripped off the clothes she'd travelled in and felt naughty standing naked in front of the expanse of mirrored closet doors. She saw with pleasure and regret the dried, white stains of his semen on her thighs. This would have been so perfect with Todd, she reflected sadly, stroking her hands over the tops of her bare hips and holding the inside of her thighs.

After turning the faucet off and slipping into the warm, scented bath, she felt almost guilty. Here she was, ready to wash off her body the last memory of the handsome stranger. Soap away the seed of the enigmatic lover who had taken her to such extremes of pleasure. She knew she had to, but it was so sad.

In a kind of memorial service, she washed and dried herself free of him before returning to the bedroom to face real life.

After hours working on her presentation, sitting cross-legged on the bed in the large, fluffy white robe, Fiona needed a break before going to bed; a bit of excitement, she said to herself wickedly. She put her on short, black, strappy cocktail dress, with no underwear, and pulled on black, shiny thigh highs. As she left the room, she slipped her erotic book in her purse, just for luck.

She sat at the main hotel bar and was just finishing her second vodka martini when the barman placed a fresh drink in front of her.

"Hey, I didn't order that."

"It's from that gentleman over there," said the barman pointing across the room.

Fiona looked and saw a well dressed, grey haired man in his fifties sitting at a table, looking at her. Not a romantic hero, for sure, and a bit old for her, she thought, but what the heck, it might be fun.

She raised her glass and nodded her thanks, which encouraged the man to stand up and walk across to her.

"Hi, I'm Chuck. I couldn't leave a pretty girl drinking on her own, now could I?"

A vague warning bell sounded in Fiona's head. Something didn't seem quite right. She told herself to be careful.

"Nice to meet you, Chuck. I'm Cindy, thanks for the drink."

"You're more than welcome; you looked as though you could use it."

"Yeah, you were right. There seems to be no rest for us poor working girls."

Chuck grinned and moved closer until Fiona felt him press against her bare arm.

"I've not seen you here before, have I?" he said quietly.

"No, it's my first time, I normally use the Novotel. I fancied a change today."

"It must be my lucky night. How much d'you charge?"

Fiona spluttered and nearly choked on her cocktail. Fuck, the creepy bastard thought she was a hooker. Suddenly she felt cheap and dirty. Couldn't a woman have a drink alone in a bar without being taken for a prostitute? She was furious.

"It's five hundred minimum and I don't do face or anal. You can eat me or fuck me but you'll need a rubber. Anyway, it's not your lucky day because I'm not turning any tricks tonight."

With that she grabbed her purse and almost ran out of the bar.

When she woke next morning she was still cross. More at herself, she realised, than at the pathetic man. What had she been doing in the bar anyway, if it wasn't to find someone to fuck? Whether it was for pleasure or money, didn't that make her a whore in either case?

In any event, it was the tonic she needed. All thoughts of sex, even of Todd, vanished from her mind and she spent the morning lost in final preparation. If it went well, if she gave a good impression, she'd get the promotion and the posting to New York she longed for. Her boss in London had put her name forward. Now it was up to her.

Later, she was sitting on a visitor's chair in the outer office pretending to thumb through Business Week. She'd arrived early, having allowed too much time for the cab to navigate the length of 5th Avenue. Too scared to risk a coffee shop in case she spilt something on her new, expensive business suit, she had been ushered up to the top floor of the gleaming building to be greeted by an intimidating, handsome woman in her forties.

"You're very early Ms Williams. Mr Moore is tied up at the moment. Please take a seat and wait."

So, there she was, feigning interest in the economics of South American coffee growing, whilst wondering whether the white half bra and thong set she'd chosen was conservative enough. For the umpteenth time she pulled the hem of her skirt down.

The silence was broken when the intercom buzzed and the stony-faced secretary rose and opened a door at the end of the office.

"Ms Williams, Mr Moore is ready for you now."

On trembling legs, feeling like a lamb being led to slaughter, Fiona walked through the open doorway as a grey haired man stood up from behind a huge desk. As their eyes met, they both froze on the spot, speechless. Fiona was staring at Chuck.

The man was the first to recover from the shock.

"Hi, I'm Ray Moore, call me Ray," he said, shaking her hand and ushering her to a large round meeting table.

"And you must be Fiona Williams. I've heard a lot of good things about you."

All Fiona could splutter was, "About..."

"Ah yes, Fiona, about last night. I'm awfully sorry; I was kind of seriously out of line wasn't I? I think I rather deserved the treatment you gave me.

"If you can find it in you to forget our unfortunate little encounter, then perhaps I can help you in some way today."

Fiona laughed inwardly. The tables had been turned completely. All her nervousness disappeared as she saw the worry on the man's face. As long as her performance was half good, she knew the job was hers.

"Of course, Mr Moore, err, Ray, of course we've never met before. Anyway, I was rather rude. I'm not like that normally. I think I was a bit worked up about today."

Ray beamed his gratitude.

"I think we'll get on famously, Fiona. I've asked a couple of the VP's to join us. They should be here presently."

She heard the door open behind her as Ray got up to greet the new arrivals.

"Fiona, let me introduce Sam Jackson, he heads up the Pacific Rim activity."

Fiona barely heard what Ray was saying. She was too busy staring at the blue eyed man behind Sam.

"And this is Todd Jensen. He's only just joined us. He's going to take us into some exciting new areas, we hope."

Yeah sure, thought Fiona, he's pretty talented in taking people into new areas.

Smiling broadly, Todd held out his hand.

"I'm delighted to meet you Ms Williams. D'you mind if I call you Fiona? I hope you had a pleasant flight over. Those long haul flights can get so tedious"

Fiona knew from the sparkle in his eyes that he was really enjoying embarrassing her. She wasn't going to let him win.

"Oh, it was fine, Todd. I got into conversation with some eccentric stranger on the plane and time seemed to fly by, if you'll pardon the pun."

As she sorted her notes and laptop, Fiona couldn't suppress a giggle. She deliberately leant across the table giving Ray and Todd a good view of her ass in her tight suit skirt. Here she was, in the most important meeting of her life, with a man who had fucked her in an airplane bathroom and another who had thought she was a high class hooker. She wondered naughtily what Sam's sexual tastes might be.