Fiona's Flight Of Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the darkened room, the PowerPoint presentation went very well. Fiona could sense she had their rapt attention from the silence. Her relaxed confidence only ebbed away when the blinds were drawn back and the question and answer session began.

Todd teased her unmercifully about how she thought the bank could achieve maximum penetration and the best way to 'get into bed' with clients. She knew she was blushing as the sexual innuendoes brought a reaction from her nipples.

It got worse when the conversation moved to the personal side of her resumé.

"I see you like reading," Todd began and she just knew where he was going. "What authors do you like?"

Play safe!

"Oh, I like the classics; Jane Austen, the Brontë sisters, things like that."

"So you like women authors, then, because they see things from a female perspective; understand their deepest desires?"

Shit! She'd let him do it to her. There were worms crawling in the pit of her stomach as visions of yesterday flashed through her mind.

She was desperately grateful when Ray called a halt.

"Look, Fiona, if we give you this position you'll be working closely with Todd, so I thought you two could have dinner together tonight; to get to know each other better."

What else was there to know, thought Fiona sarcastically? She already knew he wore thongs, had a large powerful cock and fucked like a stallion.

"What hotel are you staying at?" asked Todd innocently.

Resisting telling him that he already knew perfectly well, she meekly replied, "The Meridien."

"What a coincidence," now Ray was joining the game. "So are we, aren't we, Todd."

Fiona was completely shocked. The bastard had stayed in the same hotel last night and not called her. Then he'd put her through all this today. Yes, she'd look forward to dinner. She had a few choice comments to make to Mr Todd Jensen.

They had arranged to meet in the hotel restaurant and Fiona decided she would make him wait. She hated him. She felt he had used her just like Ray had wanted to do last night. It was time for revenge.

She considered wearing her sexy cocktail dress. Like forbidden fruit, she could tease him unmercifully all night then leave him horny and unsatisfied when she flounced out. No, she decided, that was the wrong tactic. Anyway, playing the simpering cockteaser wasn't in her character. This needed to be a meeting of equals. She was too cross with him and, anyway, she might be working for him soon.

At seven o'clock she was sitting on her bed wearing her modest business suit and demure underwear. She sipped a cold white wine, trying to decide how long to make him wait for her. Fifteen minutes later, she thought she'd probably gone far enough. It was a bit surprising he hadn't called her to check on her though, she thought.

On the point of opening her door to leave, she was startled by someone knocking on the other side. He's come to find me, she smirked, first round to me. She threw the door open, ready to make a biting remark.

"Room service, madam," said the white coated waiter holding a large tray.

"There's been some mistake. I didn't order room service," replied a puzzled Fiona.

The man checked a piece of paper before saying, "Room 1625, Ms Williams?"

"Yes, but –"

Before she could finish, Todd appeared behind the waiter carrying a bucket of ice and two bottles of champagne.

"No, it's OK, I ordered it. I thought we'd done enough of only meeting in public places. Anyway, if we eat in your room, people won't stare when you shout at me."

Fiona stared blankly while the waiter put the tray on the table and Todd signed the receipt.

As he closed the door, Fiona said sharply, "How do you know I'm cross with you?"

"Just look at how you're dressed for a start," exclaimed Todd, laughing. "I'm surprised you didn't think to borrow body armour from the NYPD.

"And you didn't show up downstairs at seven."

Fiona was a bit put out by all this. It wasn't going the way she had planned things.

"But do you know why I'm so cross with you? And, by the way, don't think for a moment, just because you're in my room, that means I'm going to get undressed and let you fuck me; because I'm not."

"Of course I know why you're angry. I know a lot about you. I even know I can't fuck you because I haven't got five hundred bucks and a rubber, Cindy. Mind you, I think your rates are a bit high for someone who doesn't do face or anal."

The woman had to sit on the bed. It was as though he'd punched her very hard in the solar plexus.

"How do you... how could you possibly know –"

"All in good time, Fiona. First, if I prove you're wrong to be cross with me, will you at least take that jacket off. I feel decidedly underdressed here."

"We'll see, try me," Fiona said hesitantly, looking at his pale blue, silk shirt, beige chinos and bare feet.

"Surely the accused deserves a fair hearing, Fiona, especially when he's completely innocent of the charges."

She didn't resist when he put a glass of chilled champagne in her hand and sat beside her on the bed.

"I know I stayed in the same hotel, virtually above you in fact, but I couldn't see you last night. It wouldn't have been fair on either of us.

"On the plane you were a beautiful sexy woman whom I enjoyed making love to and hoped to get to know better. I only realised who you were when Ray handed me the papers and your resumé last night. I almost had a heart attack."

Fiona looked puzzled. "But I don't see –"

"Look, if I'd screwed you senseless last night, as I wanted desperately to do, and led you on, what about today? What would you have done when you saw me in the office? If you weren't right for the job, how could I have told you; how would you have felt about me?"

Fiona looked at him and said nothing. Slowly, she put her glass down and with a wry smile, slipped her jacket off her shoulders. She didn't complain when he put his hand on her stockinged knee.

"But, Todd, today; you were horrible to me, you tried to embarrass me in front of Ray and Sam."

He looked sheepish.

"I admit I was a tad naughty but it was difficult to resist. There was a genuine reason though. With this new job you're going to get into difficult negotiations and I needed to see how you handled yourself in a tight spot.

"You were great though. Only I knew how wet the crotch of your thong was getting."

"How did you know I was wearing a thong?" gasped Fiona.

When she saw him raise his eyebrows and grin, she blushed deeply. She remembered bending over and waving her behind at him. God, there was no middle way with this man. She could love him or hate him. It was just indifference she couldn't manage. Taking his hand in hers, she looked softly into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Well, OK, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I've discharged the jury and given you an acquittal. The only problem is; the prisoner is not free to go."

Conversation ceased when he took her by the shoulders and began kissing her. A slow, deep sensuous mating of mouths and tongues began as they fell back together on the bed. When her fingers started undoing the buttons on his shirt, he broke away.

"Oh no, young lady, you're not getting away that easy. You've got to take the rap for all those trumped up charges you brought against me."

"What am I facing? Can I plea bargain?" breathed Fiona huskily.

"The maximum's life but, if you co-operate fully, you might get away with a sound spanking on your bare butt," he said, giving her ass a playful tap with his hand.

A hot flush ran through Fiona. How did he know her so well, even her dark, unspoken fantasies?

"First things first, though," he said, pulling her into a sitting position. "You have to undergo an intimate strip search in case you're concealing anything."

She giggled with excitement. "Didn't you examine my body cavities yesterday?"

"Oh, I intend to be much more thorough tonight," he said, gently sliding her sleeveless silk camisole top over her head and down her arms.

Fiona sighed in blissful contentment. She couldn't remember ever being so seductively undressed as this before. It was exquisite and she was almost glad she had put on so many clothes, to prolong the pleasurable experience.

She closed her eyes to heighten the sensations. She listened to the sound of clips snapping open and zips being undone. Her skin tingled with the feel of soft fabric sliding down her body and his fingers tracing lightly over her skin. Without really touching her, he had already taken her near a climax.

Finally, she eased her bottom up to allow him to slide her silk panties down and off her legs. Lying back, she waited for a touch that never came. When she opened her eyes, she saw Todd staring at her pussy and smiling.

Oh God, she had completely forgotten. Last night, in the quasi-religious ceremony of washing the traces of him away forever, she had gone crazy. The tiny patch of pubic hair on her mound was now shaped into the letter T. Her face burned, she was mortified.

After leaning forward and kissing the little tuft tenderly, Todd looked up and said, "I'm honoured. I didn't shave mine into an F though. I knew I was going to see you again."

Damn him; was there no recess of her mind that he couldn't read.

Todd stood up and, knowing what he was about to do, Fiona scooted up on to her knees at the edge of the bed.

"Let me," she said, beginning to unbutton his shirt, running her hands over his smooth chest.

After loosening his belt, Fiona had to bend forward to undo the zip of his pants. It was as if she were paying homage to his crotch. Against all her normal feminist feelings, she was excited by this state of submission. She imagined herself a harem slave, a concubine, kneeling to service her mighty sultan.

The pants dropped to the floor and Fiona gasped to see his rock hard cock stare out at her. Never mind thongs, tonight he hadn't bothered with underwear at all. How had he been so sure of himself? Because he was her lord, her sultan, that was why. She almost wanted to ask his permission to worship his cock.

His cock was wonderful, she thought. Long, thick and powerful, it matched his personality perfectly, steely hard with a feeling of excitement and danger.

As Todd stood erect and proud, Fiona drew his sac forward with her fingers until she could take one of his balls between her lips. Her mouth squeezed and suckled the soft egg while her hand gripped his rigid penis.

She could hear his ragged breathing as she suckled first one ball, then the other, then both in her mouth, licking the tender skin of his sac.

Her attention moved to his cock; first licking the clear, salty liquid that was weeping from the eye. When she took the purple head in her mouth and began flicking her tongue on the sensitive skin underneath she was rewarded by hearing him groan. She shivered at the exciting sensation of having power over this strong man.

His fingers gripped her blonde curls, urging her to take more of him in her mouth. She coated his hard shaft with her saliva as he pumped slowly in and out. Then he pushed further, his cock forcing into her throat. For once she didn't gag, her head tilted at the perfect angle to receive him as he began to fuck her mouth.

Fiona had sucked quite a few cocks in her time; she considered herself pretty good at giving head. However, this was the first time she'd been able to take a man so deep within her. Before it had always been a question of giving pleasure, but now she was receiving it too.

As she felt Todd's hard cock slide past the tight opening at the back of her throat, there was an insistent tingling at the apex of her thighs as his balls slapped against her face. The large, hard shaft began moving backward and forward, deep inside her mouth. Almost in a trance, she wondered if she could climax just from being mouthfucked.

His balls were cupped in her palm and, when she felt them begin to draw up, she grabbed the cheeks of his ass to stop him pulling out of her. She heard his loud groans of pleasure as the first shot of hot cum hit her throat. Rocking back a little, she let her mouth be filled as he jetted his seed into her; wanting, needing to taste the salty, viscous liquid on her tongue before swallowing.

Releasing his softening cock, she smeared the dribbles of cum over her cheeks and looked up with a shining, smiling face and opened her doe brown eyes wide.

"Well, I think you've proved pretty conclusively that I'm not hiding anything in my windpipe."

Todd laughed and sank to his knees to kiss her passionately and taste his cum in her mouth.

"I just hope I've got the staying power to get to the bottom of things," he gasped.

"Steady on, tiger, and get your priorities right. The bottom of things is not your next port of call. A spot of pussy pounding comes first, once your probe's batteries have been recharged."

Laughing, he smacked her upturned buttock and pushed her over on the bed and fell beside her. His fingers began tracing lightly down the outline of her spine and she shivered.

"Hey, stop that. It tickles."

"It's supposed to be an erogenous zone. Are you going frigid on me, or something, all of a sudden?"

"It's quite the opposite, I think, my good man. Since a well known stranger first touched me yesterday, I think I've become hypersensitive.

"Just hold me for a bit and do cuddly things to me."

"Gosh, from sexual predator to kitten in twenty four hours," he said, putting his arms around her and cradling her soft body.

She turned over and spooned against him. Her back was pressed against his firm chest and she could feel his already recovering cock nestling in the crease of her ass. Todd's hands were gently stroking her stomach and the lower swells of her breasts and she could feel her body begin to respond. For the first time for years, she wanted to be the little girl in the arms of her powerful lover.

"So, anyway, Todd, how d'you know anything about Cindy then?" she tried to sound nonchalant but she was desperate to know.

The deep chuckle in her ear seemed to vibrate right through her, making her pussy clench.

"Oh, that's easy. Ray, or do I mean Chuck, told me all about it on the way to the office this morning. I don't think he's ever been so humiliated in his life.

"From his description I knew Cindy had to be you but I couldn't tell him. I'm just sorry I wasn't there when the two of you came face to face. It must have been something else."

Fiona grinned, replaying the scene in her mind.

"Why on earth would he do that, Todd? Have you got the knack of getting everyone to tell you their darkest sexual adventures?"

This time the chuckle was followed by a gentle nibbling of her ear lobe and Fiona felt her nipples tingle as they stiffened and pulsed.

"No," he laughed, "It's just that Ray and I go back a long way. We don't have any secrets. His son and I were college roommates and I married his daughter."

Fiona twisted round abruptly to face him, horrified. She felt as if she'd been slapped very hard in the face. She had known really, hadn't she, that a sexy man like him couldn't be single.

"You're, you're married?" The bitter disappointment was all too clear in her voice.

Todd's face clouded over. It was the first time Fiona had seen his blue eyes lose their sparkle.

"I was. She was a wonderful lady but she died a couple of years ago; car accident. Ray's been fantastic helping me through it. I think he sees me as a kind of stepson and that's why he asked me to join the bank; to keep a closer eye on me."

There were no words, Fiona knew. She simply cradled his face in her hands and kissed him, hoping he would understand what she was thinking.

"I think it's time I made a confession. Yesterday, when you were telling me about your seven months chastity, I should have come clean.

"You're the first woman I've made love to since my wife died."

Fiona almost cried. How could she have been so selfishly stupid, so insensitive? She felt a complete jerk. In all her self-pity, she hadn't even thought of him; what he might be thinking or going through.

She held him tight, raining kisses on whatever part of his body she could reach.

When she broke away he started chuckling again.

"I'm so very glad that Ray mistook you for a prostitute last night though."

"Why?" Fiona was intrigued.

"Well, he'd never seen you before and calling yourself Cindy wouldn't make him think of Fiona Williams, prospective employee."

"So what?"

"Hearing how you were dressed, I know exactly what you were after; a distinct lack of underwear, I hear, and I'd even bet you had your dirty book in your purse."

Fiona went scarlet. Was there nothing she could hide from him?

"If he'd played his cards right, Ray could have fucked you for free last night, if only he'd known. I'm just glad he didn't."

The surgical analysis of her sexual depravity made Fiona feel defensive.

"Don't tell me my strong handsome stranger is a teeny bit jealous. Ow!"

She yelped as she felt Todd smack her bottom quite hard and his recovered cock jabbed into her belly. The heat in her ass was more than his hand had created.

"Anyway, I think the probe's fully charged again," she said as she took his rigid penis in her hand and started stroking it.

"Just hold on a moment, I've got to start with the preliminary examination."

Fiona let strong hands pull her shoulders until she was lying on her back. Unlike the animal passion of yesterday, tonight she wanted to have her whole body made love to with slow tenderness. To demonstrate her surrender, she parted her legs slightly and gasped when she felt the cool air on her hot, damp lips between her thighs.

Understanding as ever, Todd didn't disappoint. He closed her eyes and began gently kissing her eyelids while he stroked the back of her ear down to the hollow of her shoulder.

Fiona sighed as the tantalising kisses moved all over her face. When he gently slid his tongue between her teeth and lower lip, the tingling spread down her entire body. The subtle jasmine scent of his cologne mingled with his manly smell was making her light headed. Dreamily she hoped the taste of her skin was having the same effect on him.

As he began moving down her body, she kept her eyes closed to increase the exciting stimulation from his wicked tongue. A hot palm rolled one swollen nipple while he suckled on the other, nipping the sensitive tip between his teeth and Fiona moaned with pleasure.

The hand stayed on her aching breast while his tongue weaved patterns from her flank up the side of her body. When he raised her arm and licked into the hollow of her armpit, Fiona trembled violently and opened her heavy eyelids.

She watched entranced as Todd slowly took her hand and sucked each of her fingers in turn, deep into his mouth. Fiona was noisily panting at the erotic sight she was witnessing and the feel of his warm wet mouth. Her body was taut like a violin string with the sexual tension he was building in her.

She knew she was a selfish lover, always controlling and demanding satisfaction, but this was different. It was still selfish but passive this time; this time someone knew better than her how to stimulate her body.

He moved down between her legs and she felt a loss, to be replaced by sighs of delight as she felt him take her toes, one by one, into his mouth. She squirmed when his tongue tickled the sensitive webbing between her toes, her legs turning to water.

The long, slow build up to a crescendo was exquisite but the need had been growing more urgent since the moment he'd started undressing her. She didn't care if she begged.

"Please, Todd, please," she gasped, "I can't take any more. My pussy, touch my pussy."

She vaguely heard a deep chuckle before she felt his face press into her quaking mound and strong hands cupping her buttocks, pulling her tighter into him. When his tongue slid through the damp crease of her thighs, brushing her outer pussy lips, she bucked her hips and moaned. She felt the juices that were trickling from her pussy down the thin membrane into the crease of her ass and she knew he could smell the strong scent of her arousal.