Fiona's Flight Of Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if feeling her desperate need, Todd's tongue swirled upwards through the tender swollen flesh of her inner lips and she moaned loudly as he found the hard tip of her clitoris.

"Yes, oh yes, oh fuck," she groaned as his tongue flicked firmly across her straining nub.

Fiona lost control as she threshed her head from side to side when the waves of her orgasm broke over her. Her legs came together, crushing Todd's head tight against her quivering pussy.

He finally broke away and moved up to rest on his hands above her. Fiona stroked his firm smooth chest and small hard nipples before she felt his weight descend on her body. He kissed her and her tongue hungrily sought the taste of her sex juices inside his mouth.

The force of her recent climax was fading away like the ripples on a pond but her need remained strong. Her sensitive flesh still trembled and Todd's hard erection was pressing into her stomach.

"Fuck me, fuck my cunt, make me come," she panted in abandon.

In response, she felt Todd's hand slide between their perspiring bodies and fingers curl deep inside her juice-slicked cunt. As if radar guided, he found the spot inside her that could drive her crazy, her whole body centred on the engorged pulsing flesh of her cunt and her aching womb.

When his thumb pressed against her exposed clitoris, fireworks exploded in her head, bright meteor trails darting behind her closed eyelids. She was barely aware of the fingers withdrawing to be replaced by the blunt head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

Waves of pleasure rippled through her as her wet, swollen cunt spread easily to allow his thick cock to plunge inside until their pubic bones pressed together.

"Hard, fuck me hard, fuck me," she yelled as he bucked his hips, forcing his cock deep in her cunt.

A series of ever increasing waves of pleasure crashed through her, rolling over and over, as she groaned and moaned in abandon. Finally, as she heard his triumphant cry of ecstasy, she felt his cock pulse within the tight walls of her cunt and powerful jets of boiling cum batter against the neck of her womb.

They lay together panting, exhausted, their sweat coated bodies sliding against each other for ages. When Todd raised his head and smiled at her, it was all Fiona could do to mutter a few words.

"That probe's pretty damn powerful and you sure know how to use it."

"Years of dedicated training, ma'am," laughed Todd as he rolled off her on to his back.

Fiona giggled as she watched him wave his soft, shrunken penis in his fingers.

"That seems to have sapped its energy completely," he said. "I think we might have to charge it overnight before we can finish the body search."

"Oh," said Fiona in mock disappointment, "just as I was being to enjoy it you tell me you've been using second rate equipment."

He grabbed her and rolled her on top of him as he gripped her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Fiona felt his finger press insistently at the puckered rose of her anus. She pushed him away and slipped out of the bed.

"I'm not accepting any substitutes for the real thing," she said wagging a finger at him and heading for the bathroom.

"Give me two minutes. I want to clean up."

She stood under the powerful hot jets of the shower letting the spray invigorate her and rinse the sweat and their mingled sex juices off her body. She towelled herself dry, trying to convince herself that she was turning back into being her real self; that the wild, sex crazed creature she had been with Todd was just a fantasy of her imagination.

As she padded back across the bedroom and climbed into bed beside him, the pleasant soreness chafing between her legs insisted that the other, wanton Fiona was no fantasy.

They snuggled together, tired limbs loosely entwined, kissing gently and Fiona fell asleep, feeling Todd's warm, steady breathing on the nape of her neck.

When she opened her eyes the next morning, Fiona saw Todd propped up on his elbow staring at her. The covers had slipped down and her naked breasts were on proud display. She could feel her nipples hardening under his intense gaze.

Her hand slid under the sheet and she gasped softly as she found his cock was fully erect.

"Is that for me or have you been lying there thinking about Virginia?" she purred mischievously.

"Aren't the two of you almost the same thing," he said smiling.

"I've been lying here for ages wanting to fuck you but I couldn't bring myself to wake you up. You looked so lovely lying there."

In contrast with the night before, they made love slowly and sensually. The slow, insistent rhythm of his cock moving in her cunt kept Fiona on a sexual high for ages. Finally, as the thrusts became more urgent she was taken over the edge and her whole body was racked in orgasm as his hot cum flooded inside her.

They lay dreamily together until Todd broke the spell by climbing out of bed.

"Come on lazybones," he said, "time to get the show on the road."

He picked up the telephone saying to her, "Somehow, we seem to have missed out on dinner last night. I don't know about you but I could certainly use some breakfast."

After ordering, he gently led her to the bathroom. With all her control freak mentality, Fiona had rarely showered with a man, compromised her independence. She had forgotten the exquisite pleasure of having her skin soaped and rubbed by someone else's body. It was ecstasy to feel slippery hands sliding through the hollow of her waist to knead the swells of her buttocks; to have her breasts massaged as she felt a cock press into the crease of her ass.

It was so frustrating when room service knocked on the door and they had to get out and throw on the hotel bathrobes.

She seldom made time for breakfast and it felt strangely domestic to be sitting with Todd in white terrycloth robes, sipping coffee and eating Danish pastries. How strange fate could be, she mused. It had all been fate she suddenly realised.

"Tell me, Todd," she said in a puzzled voice. "I'm not complaining, quite the reverse, but all these coincidences... aren't they stretching probability a teeny bit?"

"No, not really, there's an evil force behind it all."

She giggled, "Don't be silly."

"No, honestly, Ms Ice Maiden, Ray's secretary, is the wicked witch pulling all our strings."

"What d'you mean? I don't understand."

"Oh, it's easy. It's a result of her super efficiency and secrecy. Ray told her to book plane tickets for you and me and it was quicker and simpler for her to put us on the same flight. She even made the seat reservations. She just didn't think it was necessary to tell us anything about it."

"OK, but what about the hotel?"

"Truly, I didn't know I was staying here 'til I got to the office. Apparently we've got a corporate rate agreement with the hotel, so she makes all the reservations here."

With this, he stood up and shucked off his bathrobe. Fiona forgot about the hand of fate as her eyes were drawn to the muscular beauty of the naked man. The muscles of his firm buttocks clenched and relaxed as he walked across the room and it was all Fiona could do to stop herself rushing over and burying her face in his ass.

"Look, I've got to go in to the office," Todd said, slipping on the pants and shirt he had discarded the night before.

"Ray will want to know how our 'get to know you' evening went. Shall I tell him we're not compatible?"

He laughed and ducked as Fiona flung her screwed up linen napkin at him.

"There's no need for you to come, in a manner of speaking. Take a day and pamper yourself. They've got a great pool and facilities and, remember, it's all on the company. Enjoy!"

Fiona joined him at the door and they hugged each other.

"I won't be late. I think my most difficult task is drafting an employment contract for Associate Vice President and Sex Slave. I assume you do want the dual position."

"Mmm," said Fiona pensively, "I think I'll wait 'til I've read the small print before giving you my answer."

"Well, at least let me get Reception to move my things down to your room so we can try a probationary period."

"OK, I can handle that, I think," she said before they kissed and he left.

Closing the door behind him, Fiona suddenly felt like a housewife sending her husband off to work. That had never been part of her career plan, and all this with a guy she'd known for less than two days. It was all a bit of a shock. She needed some time to think about what was happening to her.

Not only had Todd got under her skin, but it had all been so quick. Forty eight hours ago, she had boarded the plane with the single-minded ambition to show a bunch of arrogant, male, American executives that a woman could compete at the highest level. Now she was simpering in a bathrobe, already counting the minutes until her man got back from work.

This won't do, Fiona Williams, she told herself. Years of hard work and sacrifice couldn't be thrown over for a rampant cock and a pair of sparkling blue eyes. Perhaps they were both on the rebound from a lack of sex. The plane had been an aphrodisiac. Would they still like each other when the effect wore off?

She put her worries aside for a while. It was so strange. She couldn't remember when she last had a day like this with nothing to do. Apart from short holidays it had been all work and business travel for years. Her spare time was taken up by sorting out her apartment and her personal affairs.

A hard workout in the fitness centre helped clear her head. Wasn't 'gravity' a silly name for a gym, she told herself in the elevator going back up to the sixteenth floor?

After lunch, she spent the afternoon in the rooftop pool and sundeck, gazing down on the greenery of Central Park through the plate glass windows and swimming lengths in the pool. Sipping yet another iced tea, she thought she knew now what she had to do.

She had to test the limits; both his and hers. From Virginia's desires through Cindy to her anger last night, he seemed to both understand her and sympathise. It might just be luck though, after all, chance seemed to be playing a starring role so far. There was no choice; she had to cross the Rubicon. Perhaps he would be repulsed or she would be disappointed; either way they would both know.

By the time she got back to her room, she realised it had become 'their' room. Todd's clothes were hanging in the closet next to hers and there were 'his' and 'hers' underwear drawers. Even his suitcases were neatly stacked on top of hers.

She had never lived with a man before; she had prized her independence too much for that. But now it seemed she was going to start in a smart hotel suite. She had to be certain it was right, she told herself, as she stripped off her clothes and went to the bathroom.

The mere thought of what she was planning to do made her tremble. Fear, excitement and arousal were blended in a heady cocktail that had her skin tingling.

Showered, scented and her whole body lightly oiled, Fiona sat naked on the bed in the gloom of a New York nightfall.

After an eternity, the phone rang and Todd told her he was in the lobby. She turned on a table lamp and went to stand by the door. As she waited, she thought she felt her straining nipples and swollen pussy pulse in rhythm with her pounding heart.

With the thick carpeting, there were no warning footsteps. The cardkey buzzed and suddenly he was there. Fiona could see the surprise on his face as he took in her shiny nakedness. Before he could say a word, she pushed the door shut behind him and put a finger to his lips, warning him to be silent.

She started frantically to undress him and, with his help, he was quickly stripped and standing naked in front of her. Like lovers reunited after many months apart, they grabbed at each other's body; desperate to renew physical contact.

Still silent, he tried to guide her to the bed but she resisted.

"No, Todd, it has to be my way,

"I know I can work for you, work with you. I'm good and I respect you. But I'll only do it if we're also lovers, living together. I need to know that you're right for me and I'm what you truly want."

Fiona smiled inwardly as she saw his puzzlement. Then his eyes opened wide, he smiled and she knew he had understood as he mouthed the single word, "Virginia."

"Yes, my dark desires; you have to be able to help me fulfil them all."

His hand stroked the cheeks of her ass and she thought, "Damn him; have I got no secrets from him?"

"You want me to smack you. You want me to spank your bottom; not because you're submissive but because it's been a fantasy of yours for such a long time and no-one's seen through your hard shell. You want to feel what it's like to give up control for a moment."

At that moment, she knew. Even if he refused to do what she wanted, it wouldn't make a difference now. Todd was the first man who had ever been able to look into her soul. She had to be with him.

He had moved the desk chair into the middle of the room and had sat down by the time she noticed.

Todd smiled at her. "Come here, Fiona."

She felt vulnerable and a little afraid. It could all be stopped in an instant if she said so, she was driving this, but she kept silent and padded across to stand beside him. His face was inscrutable, his blue eyes still dazzling in the dim light of the room.

"Turn round, Fiona, and tell me what you want me to do."

His voice was calm, emotionless but this only increased the tension for Fiona. Slowly she turned her back on him, presenting the round globes of her ass to him. Her breathing became ragged as she felt her backside more naked than it had ever been. As she thought of what was going to happen, something she'd never experienced before and would probably never want again, her ass was clenching rapidly.

"Say it, Fiona, tell me what you want."

To put it into words, to say it out loud was agony. Why couldn't he take control, leave her somewhere to hide. He wanted her total humiliation.

Finally, her skin crawling, she forced herself.

"Fulfil my fantasy, Todd; I want you to spank me... my bottom, please."

When he told her to turn round again, his fully erect cock was jutting out from his groin and he looked down as he saw her staring between his legs.

"This has never been a fantasy of mine, Fiona, but, yes, it excites me a lot to know it's one of yours.

"Now lie across my knees."

The sense of utter humiliation struck her while she sank to her knees beside him. As she leant across him, her firm breasts swinging lewdly beneath her, the feeling of absolute shame made her face burn. Why on earth did she, a confident, successful businesswoman, have such a fantasy? Surely she didn't want this; she could stop it, she should stop it. The molten heat in her pussy and the moisture on her thighs told her that her body disagreed.

The man did nothing to help her. He was going to make her debase herself completely of her own free will, she realised, as she wriggled her bottom in an undignified fashion to get comfortable, his rigid cock jabbing in her side. Finally she was spread across his knees, only her hands and the balls of her feet touching the floor.

The fantasy of the cabin attendant came back to her and she could picture what a sight her upturned ass was making. She knew her naked white bottom was totally, crudely exposed to Todd. He could feast his eyes at will on the fleshy mounds, the crease of her ass and the dark, puckered ring of her anus. Her slick, swollen pussy lips would be framed between the tops of her thighs.

Like a revelation, she suddenly began to understand her desire. All her life was about being strong, taking decisions, being self-willed. Hell, even in bed with lovers, before Todd, she had always wanted to be in control. What she had craved was the feeling of letting go; total abandonment. It had been the uniform skirt, the symbol of authority, which had driven her flight attendant fantasy.

When Todd's hand caressed one of her buttocks, she jumped as if electrocuted. She spread her legs apart and felt her hard clitoris spring free of its hood as her pussy lips opened wide allowing him to see deep inside her.

There was no way her bottom could be more lewdly, more obscenely displayed, she thought. Her private parts offered up in the most sluttish way imaginable. It was incredibly degrading, incredibly humiliating but, her wildly shaking body told her, incredibly erotic, incredibly exciting. Her fantasy made real.

Todd slipped his fingers between her slick pussy lips, making her squirm and moan. Fiona felt the fingers pushing her lips wide apart; opening her cunt still wider for him to see further inside her body. If he just touched her aching clitoris now she would come, she knew. But he didn't.

His fingers plunged deep into the soaking depths of her cunt, twisting and turning inside her as her breathing became ragged. The scent of her depraved arousal was heavy in the air. She heard a sloshing sound as he withdrew and then felt a fingernail scratch at the mouth of her anus. She felt a firm pressure and then the muscle yielding as his finger, lubricated by her own juices, slipped in. Steadily, knuckle by knuckle, he slid deep inside her anal opening and began moving to and fro.

Fiona's mind was in a frenzy. He was finger fucking her upturned bottom as she dangled across his legs and she was so ashamed, and so aroused. There was an inferno raging between her thighs. Tears of frustration misted her eyes. She desperately needed to rub her clitoris, get release, but she couldn't.

Before she could climax, he pulled out of her ass and, resting his hand again on the stretched globes of her ass, Todd finally spoke.

"Have you had enough, darling? Have you humiliated yourself enough? Do you want to stop and let me fuck you?"

No, the fire in her belly and her throbbing nipples told her there was no way she could stop now. He hadn't made her do this; she had wanted it, asked him to give her the gift of shame. There was no way back.

"Do it, Todd, just do it. I want it, I need it so badly." Fiona could barely force the words out.

She felt the hand lift off her ass and she waited. As the seconds passed and nothing happened, her pussy began to spasm. Her whole body was tensed in anticipation and dread.

All of a sudden she heard a crack as his hand came down on her backside. She felt the flesh of her ass being compressed and her swollen breasts bounced almost painfully as her whole body shook. Her cry was one of surprise and release, not pain as the warmth in her bottom suffused through her belly.

The smacks came raining down as Todd worked both buttocks and even the creases of her thighs. They were hard but not excruciating, enough though to keep her swollen breasts and aching nipples swinging ceaselessly. Fiona just gave herself over to the incredible sensation of heat radiating from her punished ass as her body quivered under the blows from his hand.

Every few strokes he would stop and run his hand through her sensitive pussy. On the edge of exploding, Fiona could feel her juices dripping down her legs.

After two or three harder, final blows he stopped and, when he rubbed the hard nub of her clitoris, Fiona just wailed as a series of powerful, seemingly endless orgasms ripped violently through her.

Knowing she was too exhausted to move, Todd lifted the sweating girl and placed her on her hands and knees on the bed. He knelt behind and, without waiting, drove his rigid cock deep in her cunt.

"No, Todd, no," she yelled, "I want you in my ass. Fuck my ass."

The speed at which she had switched from submission to taking control made Todd smile to himself. There was no way Sex Slave was the right job description for this erotic wildcat.

Fiona sighed deeply as she felt her own pussy juices being massaged into her bottom crease. Then she felt the bulbous head of his lubricated cock press insistently at her narrow opening. For whatever reason, the series of orgasms or the excitement of the spanking, it didn't matter, her muscle yielded more easily than ever before to the invasion of her anus.