First Cousins are Kissing Cousins

Story Info
First cousins marry one another.
8.5k words
4.04
13.3k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Cousins are Kissing Cousins

Author's Note:

This true story was written for Michael about his first cousin, Emma.

# # #

Nearly every man has a sexy, shapely, and beautiful female cousin that he wishes he could take to bed. Nearly every woman has a tall, dark, and handsome, male cousin that she wishes she could sexually seduce. Yet, this story isn't about male cousins. This story is about female cousins, a particular female cousin, named Emma.

Admit it, female cousins are women that many men have crushes on that are forbidden as much as they are incestuous. I dare write that nearly everyone has a first cousin story. Yet, isn't just about anyone. This story is about Michael.

Michael loved his first cousin, Emma. Michael's friends were crazy in love with his first cousin, Emma, too. Yet, unfortunately, as if they have an infectious disease, first cousins are off limits to other first cousins, and to Michael's friends. Sadly, the only men allowed to have sex with Michael's first cousins were strangers.

Even though they were blood related, nothing more than a pipe dream and total nonsense on his part, Michael dreamt of marrying his first cousin, Emma, one day. Yet, clearly, with her not feeling the same sexual way about him, she'd never agree to marry him. Besides, not wanting to ruin their close friendship, even though he had always wanted to kiss her, he controlled himself from doing so. In the way that he wanted to kiss her, French kiss her, she'd think him an incestuous pervert for trying to romantically kissing her.

Nonetheless, whenever alone with his bad self, he imagined touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes that a cousin should never touch and feel his cousin through her clothes while kissing her, French kissing her. Not wanting to embarrass himself and sexually pressure her, he never tried to kiss her. Even though he continued imagining and sexually fantasized doing so, never daring to sexually abuse her, he never touched her and felt her while imagining kissing her.

Yet, whenever he masturbated himself over imagining being with her romantically, which was daily, he imagined kissing her. He couldn't help himself from imagining kissing her. Not just kissing her, he imagined making out with her.

While imagining French kissing her, again, he imagined touching her, feeling her, and fondling her through her low-cut blouse and her short skirt. Again, not stopping with just making out with her and feeling her through her clothes, he imagined slowly removing her clothes while continuing to make out with her. One of his favorite masturbation fantasies to imagine, while stroking his cock faster to a bigger and harder erection, he loved imagining undressing his hot cousin while making out with her.

He imagined slowly unbuttoning and removing her blouse. He imagined unbuttoning, unzipping, and removing her short skirt. Then, with her dressed in only her low-cut bra and sheer bikini panties, as if she was his very own lingerie model, he imagined staring at her bra clad breasts and her sheerly, revealing panties.

He imagined seeing all that he could see of the big impressions of her erect nipples through her bra. When imagining seeing the tops of her bulging and jiggling breasts in her low-cut bra made him want to see her topless. Michael would love to see Emma's big, naked tits.

Taking her all in, he imagined all that he could see of her pussy through her sheer, white, bikini panties. With her as sexy as she was shapely, and with him seeing her in her imagined, white, bikini panties, a sight to behold, he imagined staring at her pussy mound. He imagined staring at her camel toe. He imagined staring at her pussy slit and her patch of trimmed, black, pubic hair that showed through her panties.

Whenever he imagined seeing her in her sheer, white panties, that made him want to see her naked pussy. That made him want to cup her naked pussy in the palm of his horny hand. That made him want to part her pussy lips with his long, stiff fingers and rub her clit while finger fucking her pussy. As much as he'd love to see his cousin's naked pussy, he'd love to masturbate his cousin. He'd love to make love to her before fucking her hard and fast.

Once he memorized the imagined vision of her standing before him in her sexy lingerie, while imagining making out with her, he imagined reaching around her to unhook her three clasp, sexy brasserie. While holding her bra cups in place, increasing the sexual suspension, he imagined removing her bra straps from her shapely shoulders. While kissing her shoulders and the tops off her exposed breasts, he imagined ever so slowly sliding her bra straps down her arms. Then, taking a big, deep breath, and holding it, he imagined removing her low-cut brasserie.

# # #

'Wow! Oh, my God. There they are, her big tits. I'm seeing Emma's naked breasts,' he imagined thinking. 'I can't believe that I'm seeing her naked breasts,' he thought while masturbating himself.

As if he was having a sexual fantasy, which he was, he imagined seeing her big, naked breasts, her symmetrical areolas, and her pink, erect nipples. He imagined staring at her big and shapely, naked breasts as if he had never seen naked breasts before. With her not slapping his hand away, he imagined himself reaching out his horny hands to touch her naked breasts, feel her naked breasts, and fondle her naked breasts while leaning forward to finger her erect nipples before sucking her nipples.

Not stopping with just seeing her topless, he imagined sticking his thumb in the waistband of her panties and slowly sliding them down before sexily removing them. He imagined staring at her black, trimmed, naked, pubic hair. Then, wanting to see all of her, slowly turning her around as if she was a mannequin in a department store, he imagined staring at her round and firm naked ass.

In the way that he had imagined touching and feeling her naked breasts, he imagined touching, feeling, and squeezing her shapely, naked ass. Turning her back around again, unable to get enough of seeing all that he shouldn't see of her, he stared at his cousin's naked breasts and her naked pussy again. Even though he was a breast man, he loved his cousin's imagined, naked ass and her long, shapely legs. When imagining seeing his cousin naked, he was now a confirmed breast man, an ass man, and a leg man.

A sexual fantasy that he yearned to come true, he imagined reaching out his horny hand to cup her black, trimmed pussy. Imagining this again while masturbating himself, he imagined parting her pussy lips with his finger and rubbing her clit. He imagined deeply finger fucking his cousin with his long, stiff fingers. He imagined sexually arousing his cousin. He imagined giving Emma a sexual orgasm by masturbating her with his fingers.

'Michael. Oh, my God, Michael. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck my pussy deeper. I'm cumming, Michael. I'm cumming,' he imagined her saying while he stroked his cock faster and harder.

He imagined masturbating her while fondling her big, naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. Something that he had always wanted to do, had imagined doing, and masturbated over doing, he imagined giving her a sexual orgasm with his fingers. He imagined eating her and giving her a second, sexual orgasm with his tongue and fingers.

'Michael. Michael. Oh, my God, Michael. Don't stop rubbing me. Don't stop fingering me. Don't stop licking me. Please, don't stop eating me. You're going to make me cum, again. You're going to make me cum, Michael,' he imagined her saying. 'I'm cumming. Michael, I'm cumming.'

Nothing more than his reoccurring, sexual fantasy, a favorite erotic dream of his, Michael imagined slowly and seductively stripping his cousin, Emma, naked, totally naked. He loved imagining seeing her without her clothes.

# # #

Not stopping there, once she was naked, he imagined moving her to her bed. He imagined falling back with her, and touching, feeling, and fondling her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. He imagined making out with her while touching her and feeling her naked body everywhere that a cousin should never touch and feel his cousin. Needing to make love to her with his mouth and his fingers, he imagined moving between her long and shapely thighs to finger her pussy while licking her pussy again.

Yet, again, he imagined masturbating his cousin while licking his cousin. He imagined giving her a sexual orgasm with his fingers and with his tongue. He imagined her closing her big, brown eyes, arching her shapely back, and stiffening her long, shapely legs. He imagined her cumming and falling back in the softness of her bed to enjoy the afterglow of sex.

Finally, once she finished enjoying the afterglow of sex, he imagined mounting her, he imagined her willingly and consensually reaching her soft, warm hand down to insert his big, hard cock inside of her warm, wet pussy. With gentle humps and while kissing her, he imagined making love to his cousin. He imagined French kissing her while humping her.

Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, he imagined fucking her. He imagined Emma returning his fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. His sexual fantasy that he wished would come true, Michael imagined fucking his cousin, Emma.

Not stopping with giving her just one sexual orgasm, Michael imagined giving his cousin a multitude of orgasmic pleasure. After giving her a sexual orgasm with his fingers by masturbating her, he imagined giving her a sexual orgasm with his tongue by eating her. As if it was real, he imagined licking and fingering his cousin's warm, wet pussy. Finally, he imagined giving her a third, sexual orgasm with his cock by fucking her fast enough and hard enough for her to cum again.

'Michael! Michael! Oh, my God, Michael,' he imagined her saying. 'Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming, Michael. I'm cumming.'

# # #

Sexually fantasizing about his cousin enough that he hoped his sexual fantasy would come true, he had the same sexual fantasy every day while masturbating himself over imagining having sex with his hot cousin. From the time that he turned 18-years-old and for as long back as he could remember, Michael loved his cousin, Emma. Every time he saw her his pulse raced and his heart skipped a beat. There was something about her that made him sexually lust over her with forbidden, erotic desire. Unable to remove his eyes from her, he couldn't stop staring at her.

A very beautiful woman, she was tall, 5'8" tall with lush, blue-black hair and dark brown, beautiful, hypnotic eyes. With her having big, D cup breasts, she was as sexy as she was shapely. She had an incredible ass from swimming, jogging, riding her bike, and walking. In addition to having shapely legs, she had shapely arms and shoulders from lifting her dumbbells.

Her breasts were so big and her blouse was so tight that the button by her big, white brassiere was always pushed open enough that he could see the side of her lacy, low-cut bra cup. Sometimes, that was the button that became unbuttoned and he could see even more of her bra. A voyeur as much as he hoped that his cousin was an exhibitionist, giving him more to masturbate over, he loved seeing the side of his cousin's big, bra cup.

Then, when she squatted down in front of him to pat his dog, Buster, she gave him an upskirt peak of her white panties. He loved seeing Emma's white panties. He loved seeing his cousin's panty clad pussy. Then, as soon as she leaned forward to rub buster's head, she gave him a down blouse view of her long, line of sexy cleavage, the tops of her big breasts, and a view of her low-cut bra.

'I love it when Emma greets Buster. She always gives me something to see. She always shows me something of her beautiful body for me to masturbate over later,' he thought.

When Michael wasn't staring at Emma's pretty face, he stared at her big tits. Sexually captivated by her big breasts, especially when she was showing her long line of sexy cleavage of the side view of her bra cup, he loved big breasted women. Then, when she turned the other way, especially when she bent at the waist to pick up something, he stared at her shapely ass. Wishing that he could place his hands on either side of her hips and hump her ass, he loved Emma's round, firm ass as much as he loved her big, shapely breasts.

When she bent at the waist like that, her short skirt rose high enough to nearly flashed him her panties. Tempted to do so, he wanted to lift the back of her skirt to her waist and hold it there. Wondering her reaction to him seeing the back of her white panties, she'd probably scream and turn while fluffing down her skirt before slapping him across his perverted face.

'I'd love to tap that ass,' he thought nonetheless. 'I wish I could have sex with my hot cousin. I wish I could touch her and feel her everywhere while making out with her. Just once, I wish I could slowly undress her. Just once, I wish I could see her in her bra and panties. Just once, I wish I could remove her bra and see her topless. Just once, I wish I could remove her panties and strip her naked,' he thought. 'Just once, as if she was my girlfriend, my fiancée, my lover, or my wife, I wish I could see her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and her naked ass.'

# # #

Then, making it appear accidental, he thought of sexually molesting his cousin by deliberately exposing his naked, erect cock to her. Giving him plenty to masturbate over later, he'd love to expose his stiff prick to her. He'd love to see her reaction to her seeing his big, naked, erect dick. He'd love to show her his naked cock.

'Would she look,' he wondered? Would she stare,' he wondered? Would she look away in disgust,' he wondered? 'Or, hoping beyond hope, would she reach out and touch it. Would she wrap her long, manicured fingers around his erect prick and slowly stroke him? Would she move to her knees, take him in her mouth, and suck him? Would she push him back on her bed and fuck him?'

Yet, he could never expose himself to his cousin. If he did have the audacity to expose himself to her, she'd never stare at his erect, naked cock. She'd never stroke him, suck him, and/or fuck him. She'd never have sex with him in the way that he had always imagined having sex with her. Instead, she'd be angry. Even if he made his exposure appear accidental, she'd think that he had deliberately exposed his naked prick to her.

'Nevertheless,' he thought. 'I wish I could show her my erect, naked cock. I'd love for my cousin to see my naked prick. Giving me even more to masturbate over, I'd love to see her reaction to seeing my naked dick. Clearly, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I'd love for her to wrap her manicured fingers around my stiff prick. I'd love for her to slowly stroke me before stroking me faster and harder. At the very least, I'd love for Emma to masturbate me.

Yet, not sexually satisfied with her only stroking him, he wanted more than just a hand job. He wished that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. He wished that she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

'I'd love for her to take me in her beautiful mouth and blow me. I'd love for my cousin to suck my hard cock. I'd love to cum in her mouth and all over her face while fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples,' thought Michael. 'I'd love to give Emma a cum bath.'

Alas and again, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, he had always wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her, French kiss her. Yet, he never dared part her red, full lips with his tongue and romantically kiss his cousin. He never dared stick his tongue in her beautiful mouth, and French kiss her. Forbidden fruit and off-limits, she was his cousin, his blood related, first cousin. How dare he want to have sex with his cousin? What's wrong with him to want to have sex with his blood, related relative?

If ever he dared kiss to her, too much too soon, he'd ruin everything. No doubt, she'd turn her head away before he even dared touch her lips with his lips. God, forbid he felt her breasts or squeezed her ass through her clothes, she'd slap his face and push him away. She'd be as offended as she'd be embarrassed. She'd never talk to him again. He'd not only lose his cousin but also, he'd lose his best friend.

# # #

Yet, something undeniably true, with him having five aunts and five uncles on his mother's side, even though he had twenty-four cousins, and a dozen more cousins on his father's side, by far, she was his favorite cousin. No other woman even came close to how he romantically felt about his cousin, Emma. Sexually frustrating but true, the love of his life, he was in love with her. He was in love with his first cousin. He truly loved her. He truly sexually wanted her.

In the way that no one else did, she got him. With just a look, instead of having to explain everything to her, she understood his meaning. She laughed at all of his jokes. Talking about everything and laughing over nothing, more than just cousins, they were friends, best friends. Moreover, she lovingly adored him as much as he lovingly adored her.

They loved being together. They spent all of their free time together. Yet, instead of being her best friend, he wished they were kissing cousins. Something that she didn't know, at the very least, he'd love to kiss his cousin. He'd love to romantically kiss her.

He'd love to make out with her while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. He wished he could have sex with her, incestuous sex. He wished he could make love to her before fucking her. He'd love to fuck his cousin.

'How hot would it be to make out with my cousin while feeling her everywhere through her clothes,' he thought? 'How hot would that be to slowly undress her and strip her naked? How hot would that be to make love to her? How hot would that be to fuck her?'

Seeing one another every day, a time before personal computers and emails, they talked on the phone for hours. Embarrassed and ashamed to admit how he truly felt about her, Michael shared everything with Emma except for the fact that he loved her. Yet, he loved her not in the way that a cousin loved his cousin. He loved her in the way that a man loved a woman.

Instead of referring to her and introducing her to his friends and acquaintances as his cousin, he'd rather refer to her and introduce her to his friends and acquaintances as his girlfriend, his steady girlfriend. No ands, buts, and/or maybes, the woman of his nightly reoccurring sexual fantasies and erotic dreams, she was the woman that he wanted to marry. She was the woman that he dreamed about every night, awakened thinking about every day, and masturbated over every night and every morning.

# # #

"Emma, Emma, Emma,' he said while slowing stroking his flaccid prick to a big and hard erection. "I love you, Emma. I wish I could show you my naked, erect prick."

As he does every morning, Michael sexually thought about his cousin while masturbating himself.

"Emma, Emma, Emma," he said while stroking him faster and harder. "I want you, Emma," he said while imagining her naked and having forbidden, incestuous sex with her. "Emma, Emma, Emma," he said while imagining her blowing him and cumming in her mouth after making love to her before fucking her.

When he wasn't with his cousin, he masturbated over the thoughts of touching and feeling his cousin through her clothes. When he wasn't imagining kissing her, he imagined having sex with her. He imagined what she'd look like in her bra and panties. He imagined what she'd look like in her short, sheer, and low-cut, sexy nightgowns. He imagined what she'd look like topless. He imagined what she looked like naked.