First Cousins are Kissing Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, Emma, I'd love to see you in your bra and panties,' thought Michael. 'I'd love to see you topless. I'd love to see your big, naked tits. I'd love to see you naked. I'd love to see your black, trimmed pussy and your round, naked ass.'

Not stopping with him just imagining her naked, he imagined what she'd look like when leaning over him with her naked breasts hanging his face. He imagined reaching up to feel and fondle her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples before leaning up to suck her erect nipples. He imagined what she looked like when he was on top of her making love to her before fucking her. He imagined what she looked like when she was on top of him and making love to him before fucking him.

Then, while imagining giving her a sexual orgasm, multiple sexual orgasms, he imagined what she looked like when having a sexual orgasm. He imagined what she looked like cumming. He imagined what she sounded like when cumming. He imagined her being as sexually attracted to him as much he was sexually attracted to her. He imagined her wanting to have forbidden sex with him as much as he wanted to have incestuous sex with her.

'Michael. Oh, my God, Michael. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Michael. Don't stop humping me. Don't stop fucking me. I'm cumming, Michael. I'm cumming. Hump me faster. Hump me harder,' he imagined her saying. 'Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me. Fuck your cousin.'

# # #

Yet, so sexually frustrating, she lived in his dreams as his secret lover and not in his reality as his imagined girlfriend. She came sexually alive in his masturbation fantasies as his perfect woman and his preferred, sexual partner. With her naked and willing to have consensual sex with him, she lived in his imagination but not in his real life. Alas, unfortunately and sadly, the closest that he hoped to get with his cousin was best friends and not lovers, never lovers.

As convoluted as it sounded, he always imagined marrying her. Unfortunately, a sexual relationship was as incestuous as it was forbidden. Instead of being romantically interested in her, hopelessly in love with his cousin, and breaking his heart, she dated other men.

With her so beautiful, so sexy, and so shapely, it didn't take her long to find a steady man in her life. It didn't take her boyfriend long to ask for her hand, for her to be engaged, and to be married. Invited to her wedding when he was 26-years-old and she was 24-years-old, all hope was lost of ever getting together with his cousin romantically.

Surprised when he met her husband, Michael looked a lot like him. They were both the same height, 6' tall. They both had the same muscular build. They both had brown hair and hazel eyes. Instead of his first name being Michael, his first name was Mathew. They could have passed as brothers and many people at the wedding thought that they were brothers.

'My cousin is married,' thought Michael. 'My imagined, sexual, relationship with her is over. She'll never sexually think of me in the way that I've always sexually thought of her. I love you, Emma,' he thought while imagining her naked and having forbidden sex with him for the last time.

"I love you, Emma," he said while kissing her on her cheek and wishing her good luck and good bye at her wedding.

He didn't care that they were cousins, first cousins. What did it matter? With him always sexually fantasizing over romantically having sex with her and being married to her, even after she was married to someone else, he continually wished he could have married her. Yet, they were first cousins and marriages between first cousins are illegal in 29 of the 50 states.

Fortunately, something that he didn't know, with him living in Boston, the state of Massachusetts is one of the states that allowed first cousins to marry. If only he knew that before she married her husband, he would have proposed to her. Only, thinking that he was joking, she never would have taken him seriously. She never would have married him, her first cousin.

# # #

Below is a list of famous people who married their first cousins. Charles Bulfinch, American architect, married Hannah Apthorp. Charles Darwin, evolutionary biologist, married Emma Wedgewood. Pierre S. Du Pont, American entrepreneur, married Alice Belin. Albert Einstein, physicist, married Elsa Lowenthal nee Einstein. Saddam Hussein, President of Iraq, married Sajida Talfah. Thomas Jefferson, our third United States president, married Martha Jefferson. Igor Stravinsky, Russian composer, married Katerina Nossenko. Marten Van Buren, our eighth president of the United States, married Hannah Hoes. Henry Winthrop, Governor of Massachusetts, married Elizabeth Fones.

Royals routinely marry their first cousins and/or distant cousins to keep their blood lines pure and, additionally, because they came from similar, social circles. King George 1V married Caroline of Brunswick. Queen Victoria married Prince Albert. Louis XV1 married Marie Antoinette, and Henry the V111 married Catherine of Aragon.

There are far too many distant cousins in the royal families marrying one another to mention, but here are a few of the more prominent ones. Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip are distant cousins. Even Prince Charles and Princess Diana were distant cousins, as well. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Catherine Middleton and Prince William are distant cousins, also. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are distant cousins, too.

Then, there were men who married their first cousins because they were not right in the head. With him a drunk and addicted to drugs, Edgar Allen Poe married Virginia Clemm. With him lost in his stories of fantasy fiction, H. G. Wells married Isabel Mary Wells. Gunman and robber, Jesse James married Zerelda 'Zee' Mimms, his first cousin. Tell me that wasn't a match made in Heaven.

Troubled, drunken, and drug addicted, Jerry Lee Lewis married Myra Gale Brown his first cousin when she was only 13-years-old. Murdering Mafia Boss, Carlo Gambino, married Catherine Castellano; another match made in Heaven. Crazy Rudy, Rudy Giuliani, married three times, married Regina Peruggi, his first cousin.

'If marrying their first cousins was good for them, why wouldn't marrying his first cousin be good for me,' thought Michael? 'I love my cousin. I truly love her. I'd love to marry my cousin. I wish I could have married, Emma,' he thought.

Granted many of these marriages were a long time ago. A time before the automobile, the cross-country train, or the airplane. Men had a much smaller circle of women to choose from to marry.

No doubt, with them living sheltered lives by not traveling, the main reason why men and women married their first cousins was because they lived close by them and routinely visited them. Men and women fell in love with their first cousins because they were the only men and women that they routinely saw and entertained. Yet, even today, I dare write that many men and women would marry their first cousins if they legally could.

# # #

After his cousin moved to California with her newly wedded husband, Michael put Emma on the back burner, especially after he was sexually involved with a woman who wasn't related to him. Becoming more serious and even talking marriage, their sexual relationship quickly blossomed into a romantic one. Then, one day, out of the blue, something unexpected happened to change all of that.

After four, excruciatingly, long years of missing his cousin, he heard through his relatives' grapevine that Emma had filed for divorce and would be moving back to Boston to live with her mother. Shocked as much as he was sexually excited, he couldn't believe that his cousin was coming home. She would soon be free. He would finally see her again.

Hopefully, with her living close by and only a few streets away, at the very least, she'd be available to begin their close friendship again. With him forever hopeful, a long shot, perhaps, he could start a romantic relationship with her. Perhaps, with her married and divorced, and no longer a virgin, she'd even agree to marry him.

Suddenly, in a wave of passion, all of the romantic feelings for his cousin resurfaced and whatever romantic feelings he had for his present girlfriend faded, dissipated, and disappeared. Four, long years since he saw her at her wedding, he wondered what she looked like now. Maybe she got fat. Maybe she grew ugly and wasn't as attractive as she used to be. Maybe, she was depressed because her marriage failed and wanted nothing to do with him, just another horny and perversely, perverted man in her life.

With him no longer thinking about her before, sexually fantasizing about her again now, and masturbating over her, he wondered if he would be as sexually attracted to her as he had always been sexually attracted to her. Moreover, now that she was divorced, doubting it, nonetheless, thinking about it, he wondered if she'd be sexually attracted to him as he was sexually attracted to her. He wondered if she had been thinking of him in the way that he always thought of her. Something forbidden as it was incestuous, he wondered if she'd be available in beginning a romantic relationship with him.

Yet, realistically, he knew that she'd never be romantically interested in him. She was his cousin. She was his blood, related cousin. She'd never want to even kiss him on his lips, never mind have sex with him. Nothing more than a sick dream and a sexual fantasy, he needed to get his mind out of the gutter.

# # #

With her mother, Marie, working at the local grocery market as a cashier, when he knew that Emma would be home alone, Michael invited himself to his aunt's house. He needed to see his cousin. At the very least, he needed to see what she looked like now.

Now, that she was divorced, if only to continue their close friendship, he needed to reconnect with her. Again, with sex filling his horny brain, something that he seriously doubted, yet, something that he needed to know. Once again, while hoping that she was, he needed to know if she was as sexually attracted to him as much as he was sexually attracted to her.

Even if she was fat and ugly, he'd still love her. How could he not love her? Not only was she his favorite cousin, and with them having so very much in common, she was and always would be his best friend. With nothing changing about that, he loved her and would always love her.

A deep sadness that never left him, he missed her much more then he missed his dog, Buster, his lifelong, best friend, when he died. Reminding him of the deep depression that he felt, it was unjustly weird comparing his feelings for a woman to a dog. Yet, when losing Buster to death and then losing Emma to marriage in the same year was a sadness that he had never felt, had never gotten over, and one that was always there.

Of course, without a doubt, even if she was fat and ugly, he'd still want to have sex with her. She could always lose weight and wear extra makeup. Michael thought of a bumper sticker that he recently saw on a car.

'I may be fat but you're ugly, and I can always go on a diet and lose weight.'

# # #

Thinking more about Emma, in the way that he was four, long years ago, he was consumed with the thoughts of her. Again, no matter, even if she was fat and ugly, he'd still want to touch and feel her through her clothes while kissing her. He'd still want to make out with her and French kiss her while slowly undressing her and stripping her naked.

He'd still want to have sex with her. He'd still want to make love to her. He'd still want to fuck her. He'd still want to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock.

Something so very perversely perverted, he'd still want to expose himself to her. He'd still want to show his naked cock to her. He'd still want her to see his erect, naked prick, and touch his erect naked prick. He'd still want her to slowly stroke him. He'd still want her to masturbate him while stroking him faster and harder.

Something that he had masturbated over dozens of times, he'd still want her to suck him. He'd still want to cum in her mouth and all over her beautiful face, in her lush, black hair, and across her big, naked breasts. He'd still want to give her a cum bath. He'd still want to marry her.

'Maybe, if she had grown fat and ugly, perhaps, good for him, she'd be wicked horny. Maybe, if she had grown fat and ugly, the reason for her divorce, no man would want to sexually touch her,' he thought. 'Maybe, if she had grown fat and ugly, with her feeling sexually frustrated, she'd allow him to not only touch her, feel her, and undress her but also, she'd allow him to have sex with her. Who knows, with her lonely and sexually unsatisfied, perhaps, she'd agree to marry him?'

Yet, no matter what she looked like, he'd still want to have sex with her. No matter what she looked like, while flashing her his penis and somehow making his flash seem accidental, he'd still want to expose his naked prick to her. He'd still want her to see his erect cock. While hoping that she'd want to touch it, stroke it, suck it, and fuck it, he'd still want to her to see his big, naked dick. Definitely and without a doubt, he'd still want to have sex with her.

Again, definitely and without a shadow of a doubt, he'd still want her to stroke his cock. He'd still want her to move to her fat knees and blow him. He'd still want her to suck his prick while stroking his prick. He'd still want to hump her ugly mouth and fuck her ugly face. He'd still want to cum in her ugly mouth. He'd still want to give her fat body, her short stringy hair, and naked, sagging breasts, a cum bath.

# # #

Elated at first but with his heart heavy with the imagined image of his fat and ugly cousin, Emma, Michael slowly climbed the three flights of stairs to his aunt's, small apartment. Not knowing what to expect, and what she'd look like after four, long years, with butterflies in his stomach, a make-or-break moment, and a life changing situation, he took a big breath before knocking on her door. With his ear pressed against her door while listening, he heard her literally float down the hall floor to answer the door.

As if she was a ballet dancer, he heard her light footsteps quickly walking down the hall from the kitchen to answer the door. A good sign that she hadn't gained weight, otherwise the wooden floor would be creaking. Hopefully, she was just ugly. He could deal with her being ugly by only having sex with her at night. With him never turning on a light, not even a night light, better than putting a double bag over her head, in case the first bag broke, that would work.

"Who is it," she asked in the same sweet and sexy voice that he had sorely missed and had grown to love?

Breathlessly in suspended animation, he rested his forehead on her front door while hoping that she wasn't fat and/or ugly. Able to still race his pulse, make his heart skip a beat, and take his breathe away, he hoped she was still beautiful. Giving him an instant erection, he hoped that she was still as sexy as she was shapely. He hoped beyond hope that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

"Emma," he said softly as if calling to the two sirens in Homer's epic poem the Odyssey.

With his mouth pressed against her wooden, front door, he kissed her door while imagining her naked and kissing her.

"It's Michael," he said breathlessly as if he was on top of her and making sweet love to her fat and ugly body.

A good sign that she was eager to see him as much as he was eager to see her, as if her apartment was on fire and she was fleeing to leave, he heard her quickly unchaining and unlocking her door.

"Michael," she said with great enthusiasm. "Michael," she said again as soon as she flung open her door. "Michael," she said while tightly hugging him.

# # #

A deep relief and a shocking surprise, she wasn't fat nor ugly. Surprisingly, she was even more beautiful than he had remembered. Astonishing him and sexually exciting him, she erected her 5'8" frame against his 6' frame and looking deeply in his hazel eyes, she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. The first time kissing him other than on his cheek, his cousin kissed him on his lips. He couldn't believe that Emma kissed him on his lips.

'Wow,' he thought! 'Emma kissed me on the lips. A first time for everything, I can't believe she kissed me on the lips.'

Not allowing this sexual and romantic opportunity to pass him by, he put his arm around her slim waist, pulled her closer to him, and returned her kiss with his kiss. Then, surprising even himself, something that he had always wanted to do and continually masturbated himself over doing, he parted her lips with his tongue. He French kissed her. He French kissed his cousin, Emma.

No longer able to control himself, while she fondled his brown hair with her fingertips and looked deeply in his eyes, he moved his arm lower to cup her round, firm ass in the palm of his horny hand. Something that he had always wanted to do, he couldn't believe that Emma allowed him to feel her shapely ass through her short skirt and panties.

With her seemingly encouraging him to do so, he reached his hand beneath the back of her short skirt and felt her shapely ass through her panties. Yet, again, with her not stopping him, with her not slapping his hand away while backing away from him, she allowed him to feel her shapely ass beneath her skirt and through her panties. She allowed him to touch, feel, and squeeze her firm ass.

Instead of stopping him from groping her ass through her clothes, she played with his hair in the way that he had always wanted to play with his cousin's long, black, beautiful hair. Then, while still kissing her, French kissing her, again, something he had always yearned to do and masturbated over doing, he moved his horny hand to the front of her and felt her big, D cup, blouse, and bra clad breast. When, she didn't stop him from feeling her breast through her blouse and bra, he felt her other breast through her blouse and her bra.

Then, yet, again, surprising him, not stopping him from feeling her big tits through her clothes, she moved her hand to the front of him and felt his growing erection through his pants. By her feeling his growing erection through his pants, she gave him permission to continue feeling her round ass and continue to feel her big tits. Surprisingly, with them both on the same sexual page, Michael couldn't believe that Emma was sexually groping him in the way that he was sexually groping her.

They continued making out with one another. While he continued feeling her breasts and her ass through her clothes, she continued feeling his growing erection through his pants. Surprising him and sexually exciting him even more, she was as sexually aggressive with touching and feeling his erection through his clothes as he was sexually aggressive with touching and feeling her ass and breasts through her clothes.

She grabbed a whole handful of his erecting prick in the palm of her hand to rub him. She cupped his penis and his testicles through his pants in the way that he had always wanted to cup her pussy though her panties. Seemingly, she wanted to sexually touch and feel him as much as he wanted to sexually touch and feel her.

# # #

"Get in here," she said grabbing a handful of his shirt and nearly ripping it.

As if she was the man and he was the woman, forcefully, she pulled him inside. Pulling him forward, she closed, locked, and chained the front door behind him. Then, putting her arms around his neck again, she pulled him against her, and while staring in his hazel eyes with her brown eyes. She kissed him, again. He couldn't believe that his cousin kissed him again.