First Cousins are Kissing Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking charge sexually, she pushed him against her front door. Kissing and kissing him while pressing her big breasts against his muscular chest, she continued making out with her cousin. Michael returned Emma's wet kisses with his French kisses.

"I missed you, Michael. God, how I missed you," said Emma while resting her head on his chest and hugging him. "I can't tell you how much I missed you."

She paused while laughing. Then, she looked up at him before uttering her sexual confession.

"I'm unembarrassed and unashamed to tell you that, even while I was on my honeymoon and having sex with my husband, I thought about you. I couldn't believe that I was missing you and thinking of you while my husband was having sex with my naked body," she said with a dirty laugh.

She looked up at him to see his reaction to what she had just confessed. When he showed no signs of judging her, she continued.

"With my husband lying next to me while sleeping, and even when he was on top of me making love to me, I used to dream about you having sex with me. I imagined and sexually fantasized of you making love to me and fucking me. Whenever giving my husband a blowjob, I thought about sucking your cock and you cumming in my mouth," she said immodestly immoral.

She continued feeling his growing erection through his pants while he continued feeling her big breasts through her blouse and bra and feel her ass through her short skirt and panties. She looked him deeply in his hazel eyes with as much horniness and sexual passion as he looked at her brown eyes. Then, making sure that he heard what she said before, she said something that he thought he'd never hear and he thought that she'd never say.

"I hope you won't think bad of me but whenever I was intimate with my husband, I used to imagine us having sex, incestuous and forbidden sex," she said again. "Whenever I took a bath, I masturbated myself while thinking of us being sexually and intimately romantic," she said with a little laugh. "I love you, Michael. I really love you, and I really missed you," she said kissing him again and again.

With his cousin laying everything on the table, this was his chance to make his cousin his wife. This was the best opportunity that he ever had to make her his. Michael took a step back to look at his cousin.

"I love you, too, Emma. I've always loved you," he said.

He paused while staring into her big, brown, beautiful eyes. Then, he walked closer to her while holding his breath. He was eager to see her reaction to what he was about to say. Then, he said what he wanted to say to her for years.

"Marry me, Emma," he said while pausing to see her reaction to what he said.

She looked stunned and was speechless.

"Massachusetts is one of the 21 states where it's legal for first cousins to marry," he said while showing her that he had already research them getting married.

She stared at him wide-eyed with her mouth falling open.

"Marry you? Seriously? You want to marry me? You want me to marry you?"

At first, she looked at him as if he was crazy to ask her to marry him. Then, she looked at him with love.

"Yes, yes," she said. "Yes, I'll marry you. Of course, I'll marry you, Michael. I love you."

She took his hand in her hand and pulled him to her bedroom. As if it wasn't enough that she agreed to marry him, she sexually surprised and romantically excited him by what she said next.

"Let's have the honeymoon now," she said. "I can't wait to make love to you. I can't wait for you to fuck me."

# # #

She sat with him on her bed.

"My longtime sexual fantasy, I want to make out with you while you touch and feel me everywhere through my clothes," said Emma. "Then, I want you to slowly undress me. I want you to unbutton and remove my blouse. I want you to unbutton and unzip my short skirt. I want you to touch me and feel me through my bra and panties. Then, I want you to remove my bra and panties. I want you to strip me naked while touching and feeling my naked body everywhere," she said.

As if reading his mind, many times, he had thought, imagined, sexually fantasized, and masturbated over doing all of those things to her for years. While never thinking that she would allow him to kiss her and touch and feel her through her clothes, he couldn't believe that she wanted him to undress her. He couldn't believe that she wanted him to strip her naked. He couldn't believe that she wanted him to touch and feel her naked body everywhere. He couldn't believe that she wanted to have forbidden, incestuous sex with him.

Michael made out with his cousin while touching her and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. Then, obediently obeying her, he slowly unbuttoned her blouse one slow button at a time. He looked to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before unbuttoning the next button.

He continued unbuttoning her blouse until her blouse was completely unbuttoned. Then, he removed her blouse to stare at her bra clad breasts and her long, sexy line of cleavage. She had such beautiful, big breasts, so round and so full. Something that he masturbated over doing many times, he felt her big tits through her bra. He reached his horny hand beneath her short skirt and cupped her pussy and felt her firm ass through her panties.

Then, when she stood, he unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt with shaking hands. She allowed her skirt to fall to her feet to reveal her white, bikini panties to him. As he did in his sexual fantasy of her, he did now. He stared at her in her big, white, low-cut bra and white, sheer, bikini panties.

Taking her all in, he stared at what he could see of her erect nipples through her sexy, low-cut brassiere. He stared at her pussy mound, her camel toe, and her pussy slit. Then, he stared at her trimmed patch of black, pubic hair that showed through her sheer panties.

Finally, when she stood in front of him, he took a big breath and held it before sliding down her panties. As if he was imagining that she was, Emma was naked. As if he had sexually fantasized over doing so, he had stripped his cousin naked. For the first time, he was seeing her without her clothes.

She was as beautiful as she was sexy. She was as shapely as she was firm. Finally seeing her naked, she had a sensational body, the best body that he had ever seen, touched, and felt. He couldn't wait to make love to her. He couldn't wait to fuck her.

# # #

"Your turn," she said. "I want to undress you. I need to undress you. I need to see you naked. I need to see your naked, erect prick. I need to hold your cock in my hand to stroke you before taking you in my mouth to suck you and before taking you in my pussy to fuck you," she said.

As if his clothes were on fire, she unbuttoned and removed his shirt. Then, she pulled his t-shirt up and over his head. She kissed his naked chest while playing with his chest hair and fingering and sucking his nipples. Then, she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his ankles.

Giving her a hand, Michael kicked off his sneakers and stepped out of his jeans. Then, he watched her reaction when she pulled down his briefs and his big prick sprang to life. Immediately, she wrapped her long, manicured fingers around his erect cock and slowly stroked him while staring up at him. Then, while kissing him, French kissing him, she stroked him faster and harder to a bigger and harder erection.

"Make love to me, Michael," she said pulling him on top of her. "Then, after you make love to me, I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me as if you're a sailor who's been at sea too long," she said with a dirty laugh. "I want you to fuck me fast and hard enough to give me another sexual orgasm with your cock."

She smiled at him with lust and with love.

"Make love to your future bride. Fuck your future wife. Give your cousin multiple orgasms with your fingers, your tongue, and with your cock," said Emma.

THE END