First Mother then Daughter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lewis knew Beverly was horny as hell and wondered what she was going to do with Howard at home, assuming she could keep him awake.

He watched her as she walked to her back door. She looked just as good going as coming. Beverly could feel him watching and putting a little extra sway into her steps as a last little tease.

-----

Lewis had always liked older women. It was probably because of the woman who lived next door when he was a young teenager. Mrs. Wilson was only about thirty but that's old when you're fourteen. She was the sexiest woman he had ever seen in the flesh and was better-looking than any woman he'd seen on the internet. Lewis heard a rumor that she was an ex-model and a trophy wife. Her husband was close to sixty.

He mowed her yard once a week and she would always sun herself on the afternoons he was there. She wore scandalously small bikinis that barely covered her and as the summer wore on, her bikinis got smaller and lighter weight. They barely contained her large breast or covered her pussy. It was hard for Lewis to pay attention to mowing the lawn and look at her at the same time. Either she didn't notice him staring, she didn't care, or she got a kick out of teasing him. In any case, he enjoyed the view.

After he finished the yard each week, she'd invite him in for a cold drink. Inside, the air conditioning made it downright cold. It felt good on his sweaty body. She kept the drinks on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator and when she reached in to get one, she would keep her legs straight, so he had a dick-hardening view of her bikini-covered ass. She took her time finding the right one for him. When she turned around to give him his drink, her nipples pushed out against the fabric of her top. He couldn't keep from staring at them. She knew he liked her tits. Whenever he'd stare, she'd catch him, and smile at him.

Fourteen-year-old Lewis fantasized about her stripping in the kitchen and teaching him about the ways of love and using his body for her pleasure. Every time he jerked off from the age of fourteen until he lost his virginity at eighteen, he thought about her.

Only one thing happened with her outside of his fantasies and wet dreams. One day, late in the summer, Mrs. Wilson was lying on her front in a bikini that was tied in the back and had no shoulder straps. Like she often did, she untied the back to avoid a tan line. On that wonderful day, Lewis heard her scream. He looked over and saw her dancing around on the patio waving her arms frantically; topless. Lewis ran towards her.

By the time he got there, she had calmed down. But she hadn't realized that in her haste to get up, she'd left her bikini top on the lounge twenty feet away. Standing there topless, she explained that a wasp landed on her arm, and it made her scream. She was scared, so she tried to shoo it away, but it kept flying after her. She still hadn't noticed that her glorious tits and they were truly glorious, were on full display until she saw Lewis staring at them.

She put her arms over her chest and asked him to retrieve her top for her. It was not an easy top to put on, especially since she was still shaking. Lewis watched while she tried to reach around for the tie in the back and her tits kept falling out. After a few tries, she gave up and asked him to tie it for her while she held the front to her chest with both hands. His hands were a bit unsteady, but he managed to get it tied.

She apologized for the display, and he just nodded his head. What was a fourteen-year-old kid going to say? Nice tits? She smiled at him. She could probably see his hard dick in his shorts. He wasn't sure she minded him seeing her breasts by accident. She never asked Lewis to turn around nor did she retreat into the house.

When she asked him in for a drink, she stared at the outline of his painfully hard cock. She looked straight at it and then looked at his eyes and smiled knowingly. He always wondered what would have happened the next summer if she hadn't moved away. That became his favorite fantasy. He had a fondness for wasps after that day.

Then there was Sandy. When he was eighteen, he lost his virginity to an older woman. Although Lewis was a good-looking kid, he was a computer geek in high school and had no social skills and no self-confidence around girls. Sandy wasn't much older, she was twenty-six, but again she seemed a lot older. Sandy was a friend of his sister's. They had just finished graduate school and were at our house celebrating. He loved it when Sandy was there. She was his sister's nicest and best-looking friend. They both drank way more than they should have, and his sister started teasing him. It was her favorite thing to do. That night, she went too far and taunted him about being a virgin.

Lewis went to his room. "Why did his sister tease him about that, especially in front of Sandy?" he thought. After a while, he got in bed. He thought about Sandy and how much he'd like to fuck her. Soon, he was jerking off. Sandy walked into his room and turned on the light. She had on a robe that hung slightly open and was very drunk.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was the bathroom," she slurred.

He tried to hide himself, but she'd already seen him.

She said, "Don't cover that up, you've got a big, good-looking cock. Your sister was a real bitch teasing you for being a virgin. I was a virgin until I was nineteen and in college. People didn't expect me to be and teased me about it. It was kinda hard for me."

"Really?" I asked.

She closed the door and turned off the light. The moon was bright through his windows so he could see her well as she stumbled over and sat on the edge of his bed. He felt her hand touch his dick.

"Yeah. Sooo, I'm going to take care of that for you. I've never taken a guy's virginity and now seems like a good time."

She slipped the robe off her shoulders and Lewis saw a naked woman for the first time in real life. She climbed into bed with him and gave him a big drunken sloppy kiss. He didn't care how drunk she was. He was eighteen and didn't want to be a virgin anymore. He played with her tits and kissed them. She had great tits, but he didn't do that for long, fearing she was going to pass out. He tried to crawl on top of her, but she stopped him.

"Your cock looks good; I need to taste it." She moved down the bed and wrapped her hands around it.

"Ooh, you do have a nice one. It's bigger than my boyfriend's." She licked up and down his erection and then sucked it deep into her mouth. She bobbed up and down on it knowing he would not last long.

He said, "Sandy, I'm going to come."

"I know, sweety. That's the point."

When she went down on him again, within seconds he filled her mouth with cum. She looked up and swallowed. Drops leaked out the sides of her mouth. She wiped it off and licked her fingers. She moved up to put her head on his shoulder.

Sandy reached down to give him some encouragement. "Oh, I knew that you would get hard again, but that was fast. The college girls are going to love you."

"Now I want your big cock inside me." She rolled on her back and Lewis crawled between her legs."

He put his cock at her entrance and slowly pushed into her. His virginity was a thing of the past. Even after coming once, he didn't last long. He doubted that she enjoyed it much. When he finished, he started kissing her. But Sandy was well on her way to sleep. It would have been nice to do it again so he could do it longer. He was hard again but she was sound asleep. He took a few pictures of her, passed out naked in his bed. Doing things to her while she was asleep, crossed his mind. But she had been nice to him, and he wasn't going to do that.

He dressed and went to get his sister to help Sandy to get into the proper bed. His sister knew that he'd had sex with her. His cum was leaking down her leg.

"Eww, did you fuck her?" He just smiled.

"Was she awake? If she was asleep, I'm going to kill you."

"She was awake, and it was her idea."

"Being that drunk I'm not sure it was consensual. I'm going to ask her in the morning."

We moved her naked into the other room. My sister said, "Damn, I can't make fun of you for being a virgin anymore. Don't worry, I'll find something else."

When Sandy came down in the morning, she gave him a kiss in front of his sister and said, "Last night was great! You lasted so long. I'm not sure how many times I came on your big cock." She wanted to make my sister sorry that she had teased me.

"Gross," his sister said.

Sandy said, "He's quite a stud."

She gave him a long kiss to get to his sister. She hugged him and whispered, "I wasn't that drunk. You can keep the pictures but take them off your phone you naughty boy."

It was one more thing that she did for him that he was grateful for.

-----

When Howard and Beverly got upstairs, she pulled him straight to the bedroom. Beverly was a bit drunk and the bubbles from the hot tub made her horny. It had probably been two months since they'd last had sex. Her two-piece suit was off in seconds. She grabbed Howard's swim trunks and fell to her knees pulling them down to and off his feet.

She needed him hard, but he wasn't there yet. She wasn't fond of giving him blowjobs anymore, but she could certainly give him a hand job to help him along and she was already on her knees in front of him. She grabbed his cock and started stroking it while playing with his balls. She needed to be careful he didn't go off in her hand, she needed a lot more from him. It didn't take long until he was hard.

She got up and threw herself on the bed. She lay on her back with her knees up and her legs spread. "Lick my pussy!"

Howard asked, "What's gotten into you?"

"Shut up and eat me. Make me come!" It was an order, not a request.

He crawled between her legs and gently licked her.

"No! Harder. Now."

Howard dove in and sucked her clit into his mouth, flicking it hard with his tongue. She pulled on her knees, lifting her feet off the bed, and spreading her legs as far as they would go. He continued to suck hard on her clit as he slipped two fingers into her entrance. She screamed and kept screaming as her whole body spasmed. Her scream ended and her muscles relaxed a little, but she needed more. She looked at the head between her legs. She saw graying hair and a bald spot. Closing her eyes, she imagined it was the slightly shaggy, full brown hair of Lewis' and it made her tingle. Holding his head, she pushed her pussy into his mouth and came again.

She seized his head and pulled him up between her legs and commanded, "Fuck me hard!" She stayed in the same position with her hands pulling her legs back. Her calves were close to her ears. Howard shoved his cock into her and pounded down, driving himself deep. She was so wet that her pussy offered little resistance to his penetration. Beverly loved feeling his entire weight shoving his cock into her pussy, but she couldn't move in this position, and she wanted more control.

Beverly pushed him off her and rolled him over on his back. She straddled him and quickly impaled herself on his shaft. Sitting straight up on him, she rubbed her clit with her finger as she bounced up and down on him. As her orgasm hit her, she screamed again. Her back arched and she threw back her head, pushing her tits out. Her pussy clamped around his cock. He swelled before he released his seed into her with a shout. She fell on his chest and continued pushing his rapidly deflating cock into her until it flopped out. Trying for more pleasure, she rubbed her pussy across his soft cock, but it was over.

She rolled off his chest and played with his worn-out cock hoping she could get him hard again, but she was out of luck. They fell asleep spooning.

That night she dreamed about being in the hot tub with Lewis. She was sitting naked between Lewis's legs and could feel his hard cock pressing against her back. The bubbles tickled her as they floated up her whole body lingering at her sensitive spots.

Lewis had a magical ability to control the jets and the bubbles. He held her in place as he directed the bubbles and streams of water with his hands to give her unimaginable pleasure. She couldn't move her body or hands, nor did she want to.

He directed the water like an orchestra conductor, bringing different instruments into the mix as needed. With a flick of one wrist, he could make the bubble swirl up and down her torso or direct them to targeted parts of her body. He directed the bubbles to swirl all around her breasts and nipples. Her nipples were so hard that they crinkled. The jets responded to him and morphed into hard pulsing streams aimed directly at her breasts. That caused her such pleasure she wanted to scream. New sections of jets entered the mix and pulsed and flowed across her sensitive clit. The jet pressure slowly built from pianissimo and rose to a shattering crescendo, pushing her closer and closer to a mind-shattering climax. All the jets were playing, pushing her toward the final seconds. She was so close but a dissonate sound in her head distracted her, preventing her from reaching her climax. She tried to ignore it, but it wouldn't stop.

She opened her eyes, breathing hard, confused and then disappointed. She threw the damn alarm on the floor, breaking it into small pieces, and made the buzzing stop. She realized she was in bed with Howard and needed a good fucking. He was still asleep; he could sleep through anything. Reaching over, she gently picked up his dick and he began getting hard in her hand. Her head went under the sheet to give it more encouragement. She intended to get him hard and then fuck him, but plans changed. She needed to play.

Howard woke up to his wife giving him the first blowjob he'd had in 10 years. The last one was on his thirty-fifth birthday when he asked for one as his birthday present. He always asked on his birthday, but it rarely happened.

She could tell he was awake, but they couldn't see each other since her head was under the sheet. She imagined it was Lewis's cock she was sucking on, and she meant to impress him with her skills. A small part of her brain wondered if she should feel guilty about imagining another man while giving a blowjob to her husband. Her pleasure center overruled the rest of her brain. She licked up and down his shaft while she rolled his balls in her hand.

She opened her mouth wide, put it over his cock, closed her lips, and sucked it as she moved back up his shaft. With her hand on the base, she quickly lowered her lips down his shaft until she thought she might gag. She was determined not to gag. She wouldn't allow it. If she was going to fantasize about Lewis, she was going to swallow all of him. She moved up to the head and licked all around it to get it wet. She teased the tip until she could tell he was about to come. Summoning all her willpower and promising herself that she would not gag, she went all the way down on his cock and held herself there. She felt an urge to gag but she forced herself to ignore it. He was in her throat.

Howard groaned as he shot his load down his wife's throat. He expected her to scream at him. She had never let him come in her mouth - ever. He felt her swallowing his load and then she licked him clean. There was no trace of cum left. She was proud of herself.

When she finished, he asked, "What did I do to deserve that?"

"I just wanted to try it to see if I could," she said smugly, proud she had deepthroated him.

"How was it?" he asked.

"Not bad. Did you like it?" she said.

"God yes," he said. Howard gripped her head and kissed her long and deep. He didn't care that she tasted like his cum, and he didn't know she'd been thinking of Lewis.

Maybe having Lewis next door would spice up their sex life.

She realized that wasn't going to happen when Howard jumped up and said, "I'm going to be late for my tee time!" instead of "I want to fuck you all morning and most of the afternoon."

"That's the last blowjob he's getting," she thought. "My skills are wasted on him."

She thought about how it would be nice to visit Lewis when Howard was out of town. She knew she would never do it. She would never cheat on Howard, but the thought excited her.

It had been a long time since Howard had given her nearly enough attention in bed. He was always working, playing golf, or out of town on business. Even when they went on vacation, rather than relaxing and playing sex games with her, he stayed on the phone with the office and constantly had his laptop with him. When he did want to play, he played golf. God, she hated golf.

He wasn't a bad husband and she loved him. He was a good provider, was a good father and he didn't fool around on her. He just didn't have the sex drive she needed.

It was different before and right after they got married. They had plenty of sexy fun together back then. They had sex in every room of the house. If they bought a new piece of furniture, it didn't seem to fit in until they had sex on it. She'd never been able to look at the dining room table without smiling. Within minutes of its delivery, he stripped her and tied her to it, her tits smashed against the cold, hard, wood and took her from behind. He fucked her so hard she had trouble walking the next day. They're sure that Alison was conceived on a piece of new furniture. They were just not sure which one.

They had sex at least once a day and had tried every position they were physically capable of. He loved oral sex, both giving and receiving. She loved it when he thought of her as a sexy woman and not as a mother. She needed sex as much as she needed food and water. She needed him to want to fuck her so much that his balls ached, and she was his only relief.

They had "role-playing games nights" when Alison was a baby. Beverly adored those nights. They took turns picking the roles. Once they picked the roles, they had a week to come up with the costumes and the story. They tried to outdo each other.

He liked her dressed up like a slutty nurse or Catholic schoolgirl and he would be a doctor or priest and take advantage of her innocence. Or have her pretend to be a street walker and satisfy him like he was a customer. He could tell her to do anything, even degrading things, because that's what he'd paid for.

When it was her turn, she'd dress up like a cop, arrest him for being with a hooker, and slap cuffs on him. He'd beg her not to take him to the station. It would ruin his reputation. She would let him go, but there was a price. He had to make her come three times with his hands cuffed behind him. Other times, she would make him her slave. He'd wear a dog collar and leash. She'd wear a leather catsuit and carry a whip. She'd tell him what to do to her and when. If he didn't, please her, she'd spank and humiliate him.

There was one game that they both really liked. She had a fantasy about being coerced into sex. It might be something simple like the pizza delivery boy who she'd screw to give him a tip. Or the washing machine repairman who demanded more money than she had. He'd take the rest in services she could render. Or the landlord who had come to evict them. She'd have to satisfy him just to get an extension. Or a bookie would come to the house and say that her husband owed him money. She could work off his debt using her body, doing everything he wanted, or he'd find her husband and hurt him so badly that he'd never have sex again.

Some nights, they would pretend that the office called and needed him to come in for an emergency. He wouldn't be back until late. She'd fall asleep not knowing that he had forgotten to lock the front door. She would jolt awake when a stranger in a ski mask burst in, tied her up and raped her repeatedly. Howard would return and find her tied up and brutalized by the stranger. He might untie her and comfort her. Or it might excite him to see her tied up, naked, and helpless, and take advantage of the situation to fuck her again. They had lots of variations on that one. She never told him, but sometimes she'd wished that he would have a friend come over and do the raping.