First Mother then Daughter Pt. 01

Story Info
Neighbor has an affair with mother and then her daughter.
7.6k words
4.47
44.2k
57

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: Everyone in this story is eighteen years old or older. The story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. Constructive comments are always welcome.

This is a long story. I decided to break it into seven chapters because I won't open a story on Literotica that's more than twenty thousand words. I'm going to submit a new chapter every weekend. I hope that if you start in the middle of the story, you'll enjoy it, but you won't understand the characters.

Enjoy

First Mothers then Daughter - Chapter 1

At twenty-eight years old, Lewis Watkins was the darling of the tech industry.

Lewis earned his Ph.D. in computer science at twenty-five and started a company, "A.I. Beginnings", that shook the foundation of the software world. His work in artificial intelligence was at least a decade ahead of anyone in the world. A.I. Beginnings allowed him to refine the theories on Artificial Intelligence systems, that he developed in grad school, and explore the practical uses of these systems. He was known to everyone in the software field and was constantly booked for speaking engagements. He traveled all over the world giving lectures.

His success took a toll on him. Running a company did not allow him enough time for his research. He had become a manager, and he didn't enjoy that role. Although he was hesitant to part with it, a larger company offered him more money than he could ever use for A.I. Beginnings. They wanted to capitalize on his research and develop practical applications for the future. Lewis became the Chief Technical Officer of the new company. He was still a manager, but the larger company allowed him more time to work on his own projects.

A.I. Beginnings sold for more money than he had dreamed of, and as CTO he had a substantial income.

He lived in a two-room apartment which was adequate when he was just out of graduate school. He was only there to sleep, and he didn't sleep much. Most of the time, he would just nap at the office. After the company's sale, he bought a house in an upscale neighborhood filled with doctors, lawyers, bankers, and investors as well as tech entrepreneurs like himself. He could have easily bought a larger house, but he liked the neighborhood and didn't know what he'd do with a bigger one.

The house was about twenty years old. Before Lewis moved in, he extensively remodeled and modernized. In fact, he gutted it. He converted two rooms upstairs into an office and arranged it so that he could do 80% of his work from his new home. He endeavored to make the rest of the house look like a home.

State-of-the-art electronics were installed throughout the house. He installed the fastest internet connection available. Every device, inside and outside the house, connected to the main computer system, and was available to him anywhere in the world. Music, video, lights, security, and fire alarm systems were of course available but also things like the temperature of the pool and hot tub. His security system included the newest ultra-high-definition cameras.

Outside, he built a pool house, a large pool, and a built-in hot tub. He enclosed the backyard with a ten-foot solid fence for privacy.

He had all the toys that a young, unmarried man would want in a house. It was like a hi-tech bachelor pad with more rooms. It was a shame that Lewis didn't have much time for women. He worked constantly.

As the remodeling progressed, he went around almost daily checking on the progress. That's how he met his new neighbors.

The couple that lived next door to him, Howard and Beverly Thompson, had bought their house when it was new and had lived there for twenty years. Howard was a successful attorney and had been a partner at the same prestigious law firm since he earned his law degree close to twenty-five years ago. By the time he got married, he'd saved enough money to buy this house and they had lived there ever since. It was a good thing too. He and Beverly started their marriage living in a tiny one-bedroom apartment. They bought this house when they began planning to have children. Shortly after they moved in, Beverly got pregnant. Little Alison was born nine months later. She'd lived in the same house for eighteen years.

When Lewis bought his house, the Thompsons were approaching middle age but still felt young and active. Howard was in his late 40's and tried to keep himself in shape. Beverly was in her early 40's and did keep herself in shape with daily workouts. It showed.

Their previous next-door neighbor had been an older widow who recently moved into an assisted living community. She was nice enough, but the Thompsons rarely saw her. Her children sold the house to Lewis. Most of their neighbors were older and the Thompsons were excited to have a new, younger neighbor.

Lewis got to know Howard and Beverly during the remodel. Lewis went around every evening to check on the progress of the renovations and Howard would come by to talk when he was not traveling. Lewis had met Beverly too, but they rarely talked. She tended to the landscaping of the home. Lewis was at once struck by her beauty. He loved seeing Beverly work in the yard. The yard and garden were her pride and joy; they were lovely. But Lewis wasn't interested in her yard. He was interested in Beverly.

Her yardwork outfit was tiny, cut-off jeans and a button-up shirt tied just below her breasts. Even a covering of dirt didn't detract from her beauty. Most women half her age couldn't have pulled off that look, but she looked damn good. Lewis had many fantasies about her on her hands and knees in the garden.

Beverly noticed Lewis watching her and she didn't mind even a little. In fact, she loved it. She kept herself in shape and enjoyed it when men appreciated it, especially younger men. Her daughter, Alison, was sometimes embarrassed when a date couldn't take their eyes off her mom. Those boys didn't get another date. It secretly tickled Beverly and she'd been known to flirt just a little. Many of the neighborhood men would take long looks at her as they drove by, and the men walking dogs, always found an excuse to stop and chat. She knew they didn't know the color of her eyes or care. It was flattering but most of the neighbors were in their fifties and not very fit. They weren't eye candy for her.

It surprised and titillated her that a man as young and good-looking as Lewis showed an interest in her. He was at least ten years younger than she was, probably more. She thought she could pass for younger but not that much younger. Still, it felt good to have him notice her, so she teased him a little.

When the remodeling was over and Lewis moved in, the Thompsons were delighted. It was nice to have a young, hard-charging, energetic, man around. On the first day in his new house, the Thompsons had a cookout in his honor to welcome him to the neighborhood. Howard loved a good cookout.

Lewis arrived at about 6:30 for the party. He enjoyed being around Howard and Beverly - more Beverly than Howard. Howard was an OK guy. They could have a conversation for a while, but the conversation usually veered towards sports. The law firm had an unspoken rule that to make partner, lawyers had to play golf. That's why Howard learned to play. Now it was like heroin for him. If he wasn't playing, he would be talking about it, reading about it, watching it on TV, or thinking about it. Howard liked most sports, at least to watch, but his life revolved around golf. Lewis hated sports, especially golf.

Being around Beverly made it worthwhile being there. She was gorgeous, smart and confident. She had a cat-like walk that exuded sexuality. Her body seemed to scream, "Take me". Lewis thought that she must have been a handful for Howard in the bedroom.

Her outfit for the cookout was a short skirt and low heels, which showed off her long shapely legs. She wore a scoop-necked t-shirt that emphasized her tiny waist and shapely breasts. It was cut so that it showed exactly the right amount of cleavage for an informal gathering. When she bent over to get him a beer, her skirt rode up to within inches of her panties. She looked fabulous. Her body was tight and lean. No one would have guessed she was in her forties.

Beverly wore that outfit, especially for Lewis, and was pleased that he liked the way it showed off her body. She'd had a few beers and she wanted to flirt with him. It was fun to flirt. She had a smile that said, "I'm glad you like my outfit", and she delivered that smile to Lewis whenever she caught him looking at her. Sometimes she'd throw in a little flip of the hair. At dinner, she sat close to him and after another beer, she let her leg innocently touch his. Nothing serious; just a bit of fun. But it was turning her on.

Lewis couldn't tell if she was aware of how sexy she looked but the way she dressed and moved, drove Lewis crazy. He knew she'd had a few beers and was flirting with him. What surprised Lewis was that Howard didn't show much interest in her. Lewis never saw them touching, kissing, or even passing glances at one another. Howard either never noticed or didn't mind her flirting with him. Lewis wanted to explain to her, in an extremely personal way, how attractive he thought she was.

That was also the evening was meeting their daughter, Alison. Howard told him that they had a daughter, but he wasn't ready for her. She was a senior in high school and was about to graduate. She was the kind of girl that Lewis had dreamed about but never stood a chance with, in high school. She was tall with long auburn hair like her mother's and an adorable face. Her figure looked like she had been a very skinny little girl a few years ago and was now filling out as she became a woman. She was at that wonderful age when a cute little girl became a beautiful woman.

She was still wearing her private girls' school uniform, complete with a short skirt. The skirt was shorter than her mother's and probably shorter than allowed at school. If she bent over like her mother had, her panties would definitely be on display. On top, she wore an untucked, button-down shirt with an extra button open at the top so that it barely covered the top of her bra. She still had that bounce when she walked. The bounce only the young have. Something that goes away as women get older and more mature. It was a shame she was ten years his junior and still in high school.

When Lewis saw Beverly and Alison standing next to each other, they almost looked like sisters even though he knew they must be at least nineteen years apart in age.

Howard and Beverly introduce her to Lewis. Alison quickly said hello, grabbed some chips and a drink, and then bounced back into the house. It was a Friday night, and she was going to spend the night at a friend's house to study. Lewis thought, "Is that what they call it these days?"

As they sat around chatting, Lewis told them that he was the CTO at a computer tech firm. They told him that Alison was planning on studying computer science in college. It turned out that Beverly was a programmer before they got married and had Alison.

Beverly said, "From what I've seen, Alison's a good programmer, but it's hard for me to tell. It's been a long time since I've written any code. Alison's teachers like her work but if they knew good code they wouldn't be teaching. Her school assignments are easy, but she pushes herself by writing apps for her phone. She's going to want to pick your brain over the summer."

"I'll do what I can to help. Have her give me a call."

Lewis said, "Beverly, don't sell yourself short. If you've ever been a programmer, your skills may get rusty, but you still have the mind of a programmer. Programmers think differently than most people."

She smiled at him knowing what he meant. Lewis had just told her that she and Lewis had something in common. A way of thinking that was different from most people. It was a subtle but powerful compliment.

Lewis asked, "How long have you been married?"

"Twenty-one years," Howard said.

"Almost twenty years." Beverly corrected him. "I got pregnant within our first year of marriage."

"What about you, are you married?" Beverly asked.

"I'm afraid not. I dated a girl for three years in grad school, but she dumped me right before I got my Ph.D.."

"After that, I was so busy finishing my Ph.D., starting my company, and selling it, I didn't have much time to date. Hopefully, now that my life is more settled, I'll have more time."

"Beverly, did Howard tell you that I put a pool and hot tub in the backyard?"

"Yes, he did. That will be nice this summer."

"I wanted to tell you that you're welcome to use the pool and hot tub anytime. That includes Alison and her friends. Here's a key to the back gate. I'm not around much these days between work and speaking engagements. In fact, I might impose on you to pick up my mail sometimes when I'm out of town."

"Anytime, I'd be happy to," Beverly said.

After dinner, Lewis suggested that they go over for a swim and a soak. Howard and Beverly went inside to change into swimming suits.

Beverly spent a lot of time figuring out what to wear over to Lewis's. She took off her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked damn good for a woman in her forties. She was proud of her body. Her ass was tight, and she had no excess body fat. Even with tight jeans on, nothing bulged over her beltline. She even had a little muscle definition in her abs. Her small-ish but not too small breasts, fit her body perfectly and had only sagged a bit since she was Alison's age. They were still firm and perky. She'd worked out daily since she was in her twenties. She had no intention of being one of those women who just accepted that their bodies had changed. That wasn't going to happen to her. She exercised every day because she knew that as she got older, her body would start to droop. She was determined to delay that as long as possible.

Howard never noticed how good she looked but she thought Lewis might appreciate her tight body. She put on the smallest two-piece swimsuit she owned. She'd never worn it before, and it looked sexy on her.

After she'd changed, they headed to Lewis's place. Howard didn't even notice her new swimsuit.

When they arrived, Lewis was waiting at the gate for them in a pair of board shorts. When Lewis saw Beverly, he whistled and said, "Beverly you look great! You must have been really young when you had Alison." Beverly feigned embarrassment. "You couldn't be over what, thirty-five?"

Beverly blushed. "Never ask a lady her age," she said then smiled. No one had looked at her body like that in a long time. She felt a little tingle up her spine.

"Howard, you look like you work out too."

"I try," Howard said. Not very hard Beverly thought. Driving a golf cart doesn't count as exercise.

Beverly couldn't help noticing how young and fit Lewis looked. She asked, "You're in good shape yourself Lewis. How do you stay so fit working all the time?"

"Every tech company has an exercise room. Most people never go in them, but I like to exercise. It keeps my head clear and helps me think. I also had an exercise room built into the house during the remodel so I can exercise when I work from home."

Beverly said to Howard, "Maybe we should put in an exercise room for you." She poked him in his spare tire and laughed.

Lewis gave them a quick tour of the pool, the pool house, and the spa, showing them where the spa controls were.

He pulled Howard aside and said with a wink, "I'm a single man and I might have a lady over some nights, that's why it's so private back here. Also, if I'm alone, I sometimes don't bother with a swimsuit. So, if the lights are on, you might want to call before you come over."

Howard nodded knowingly and said, "Got it."

Beverly overheard them talking. The thought of Lewis being naked with a woman, or swimming alone "au natural" just over the fence, made her feel surprisingly randy.

Lewis made margaritas in a big plastic pitcher. He brought it and three plastic cups over to the hot tub. Beverly and Howard slipped into the water. Lewis turned on the spa lights and set the jet timer for five minutes. Beverly loved the way the bubbles felt on her body.

After pouring them drinks, Lewis joined them in the tub. As he stepped in, his crotch was right in front of Beverly's eyes. She found it hard to ignore the outline of the large bulge hanging down the leg of his thin board shorts. She gulped down half her margarita.

Beverly said, "I've never been in a hot tub. It has so many water jets."

Lewis said, "You can control them with that panel right next to you." He leaned forward and touched a panel right next to Beverly. She could smell his wet skin as he showed her how to use it.

Beverly started exploring the jets and Lewis started talking to Howard. She wasn't listening to whatever they were blabbing about, she wanted to investigate the jets. Beverly found that there were water jets all over the spa and they did different things. Some pointed up in the seats. She found that if she positioned herself just right, a jet hit her in a very pleasant spot. It was a wonderful mixture of water and bubbles that pulsed on her sensitive area. She could control the intensity, how fast it pulsed, and the mix of water to air. If only her swimsuit weren't in the way.

Beverly poured herself another margarita, filling her cup to the brim. She settled down on "her spot" and let the water jet work its magic. "These drinks are great, I love margaritas," she said.

Lewis had made them strong, and Beverly drank way more than her share. She was feeling nice and loose and a bit naughty. The jets were feeling even better.

The jets turned off. With the bubbles off, Lewis got a good look at Beverly's body and saw where she was sitting. "That's the timer," Lewis said. "I'll reset that."

When Lewis stood up, his crotch was even closer to Beverly. The water had made his shorts cling to his body, and it gave Beverly a much better view of the bulge in his shorts. She liked what she saw. Her thoughts were beginning to get lewd, and it amused her. She wanted to reach out and grab it. Being a bit drunk, it was difficult not to burst out laughing at herself.

Lewis restarted the jets and slowly got back in. He could see Beverly staring at his package.

He and Howard continued talking and Beverly finished off the last of the margaritas. Lewis looked over at her and saw her closed eyes. The water level moving up and down, made Beverly's breasts move above and below the surface. Her nipples were hard and showing through her top.

"Are you OK Beverly?" Lewis asked.

"Um-hm," she said. "The water is just so relaxing."

"Anytime you want to soak, you're welcome to come over. You have a key."

The bubbles stopped again, and Lewis saw that the margarita pitcher was empty. He offered to make another, but Howard said that they should call it a night. He had a golf game at the first tee-off time in the morning. Beverly wanted to stay for another drink or three but didn't say anything.

As they all got out of the spa, Beverly looked a bit unsteady. Lewis put his hand on her shoulder to see that she didn't fall. They thanked each other for the nice evening and promised to get together regularly. Beverly's nipples were hard and pushed out her top. She didn't know whether they were reacting to the slight chill in the air, the drinks, or Lewis's touch. Lewis found them quite pleasant to look at.

Beverly caught Lewis sneaking a peek at her breasts and below. When he looked up, she made eye contact with him and smiled. It made her feel sexy that he admired her body. She deliberately glanced down at his crotch, then met his eyes and smiled. She wondered what it looked like when he was excited. Howard didn't notice anything. The only thing he thought about was tomorrow's golf game.