First Mother then Daughter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But when he became a partner in the firm, he got more responsibility. He needed to entertain clients and keep them happy. That's when he started playing golf, the social lube of lawyers. He was also responsible for bringing in new clients. That required both golf and travel. He was interested in many things, just not sex with her. Alison was growing up too and to indulge in role-playing games they had to send her to her grandparents' house. There was a limited number of nights they could do that.

So, their sex life went out with a whimper, not a bang. It just faded away.

For a while, she tried acting sexy, dressing provocatively, sleeping naked snuggling against him, and outright begging. He was always too tired. These days she didn't offer often, and he rarely asked. Sometimes he wanted to have sex if his golf game was rained out, but it had long since ceased being special.

Author's postscript: I hope you liked this story. It was fun to write. As usual, please scroll down a few lines and vote and/or comment. You don't need to be a member to vote/comment.