All Comments on 'First Swap'

by alexis19901

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LostintheteaseLostintheteaseover 2 years ago

This story was hot as hell. I love the characters please continue this plot line. I would love to see James and Hannah hook up with Ben and Claire more. I can picture a wild pool side orgy, or a hiking adventure. Great work with the story please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start! More please!

NegamerguyNegamerguyover 2 years ago

Perfect!!!!! 5 sars and a fav

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please keep working in this genre. Youre very good at it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great job!! Thank you for taking the time to share. I totally like first time and foursomes of two couples. Again, thank you and I hope you do more! Cheers!

DesertColtDesertColtalmost 2 years ago

There were spots I would have liked more detail, but the situation is so fucking hot I have to give it 5 stars. My favorite part is when Ben cums inside Hannah right after the narrator cums in Claire 🤤 I have cum so hard at that part so many times. Sometimes I imagine I’m the narrator but usually I imagine being Ben, filling Hannahs fertile pussy with cum for the first time in her life, with my massive cock, while she begs for it, in front of her bf, who is cumming inside my birth-controlled girlfriend. 🔥 🔥 🔥 I will probably get off to that scene for the rest of my life.

LOFTYsmallisbeterLOFTYsmallisbeterover 1 year ago

This was the best yarn iv read for a long time. Keep them cum ing . It got me so horny, had to stop molt Erbil times yes? you got 10 out of 10 from me, so long from loftyxx.

Contemplationk2Contemplationk2over 1 year ago

Extremely well done

Keep producing the erotic themes

And don’t lose the empathetic sensitivity

Anjin1962Anjin1962about 1 year ago

Loved it, well crafted, and totally realistic. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

'Phew,' she laughed. 'I thought I was going to have to leave you and hit the swingers scene solo.' I bet Hannah has been fooling around behind his back with this couple for quite awhile. Ben was allowed to cum in her, her guy had never done that? WTF right?

AJPagesAJPages11 months ago

I've come back to this story a few times now and just realized I've never commented, so here goes...

I just love it. Swapping / group sex is a common fantasy for me, and if it ever happens, I would want it to go pretty much exactly like this.

I seem to cum at a different point in the story every time I read. Today for some reason, it was when James told Hannah, 'All that time I spent with Claire.... I completely forgot about you.' Not sure what kink you just unlocked for me, but imagining I was Hannah and hearing my boyfriend say that after being with someone else for the first time... wow 😍.

ANYWAYS, thanks for the great story 😋

olblueyesolblueyes11 months ago

sometimes more is too much!

olblueyesolblueyes6 months ago

i enjoyed this tale very much, it has an element of realism that adds a lot to the full swap and my fantasies,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralexis19901@alexis19901
Enjoying writing my stories, looking to branch out into all different genres. If anyone has any story ideas, I'm always listening.