First Swap

Story Info
Me and my GF experience our first couple's swap.
10.8k words
4.74
77k
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing this sort of story, hopefully you like it. Any feedback in the comments is very much appreciated.

Me and my girlfriend had been together for a number of years. I suppose you could call us 'childhood sweethearts' but now in our mid 20s, life was starting to come at us fast with family expecting us to settle down and start a family. At the moment though, that didn't seem to be something we were ready for. Due to COVID, we'd spent a lot of time apart and whenever we did manage to get some time together, the sex was great. We never used protection, and always relied on my pull out game being strong. We'd only ever been with each other so there was no concerns on that front about any nasty infections.

Hannah was perfect to me. I was around 6ft 3 and would class myself as quite stocky. I would say my cock would fall into the category of average, somewhere between 6 or 7 inches when hard. Hannah on the other hand was gorgeous. She was petite, long black hair, perfectly sized small tits and an ass to die for. I tried many times to get myself in that ass but she was having none of it.

We mainly spent a lot of time apart due to COVID, my girlfriend Hannah was classed as vulnerable due to asthma and therefore shielded throughout the majority of the lockdown. We both worked for the same organisation but I was still required to work on site so rather than risk bringing COVID home, I moved back in with my parents.

As I mentioned earlier, we had no problem with our sex life. It was the kind of relationship you always dreamt of. Coming home from work to your girlfriend dressed in sexy lingerie and she would immediately drop to her knees and suck my cock till it exploded in her mouth. She would then stay dressed in the lingerie for the rest of the evening before I got horny again and I would fuck her all over the house, making her cum numerous times before exploding again myself. Although I can't claim to make her orgasm every time, I did my best each time.

I don't know whether all guys do this, but I always used to fantasise about watching Hannah with another man. Watching her face as another man ploughed her from behind whilst she was resting in between my legs. I would never voice that opinion to her though, just in case she thought I was weird. I was the only person she'd ever had sex with, and I knew she could experience bigger and better cocks if she wanted to and I was okay with that.

Although I said I would never bring it up, one day I was just far to horny and it came out whilst she was sucking me off. We had this thing going during the lockdown where I would do my best not to jack myself off and save myself for when I would finally get sometime with Hannah. This time we were approaching 3 weeks since I'd last came and fuck me was I horny. She was very good at torturing me, she knew that any sort of prolonged stimulation and I would blow my load.

So she used to take her time, she'd massage my body, and then would work my cock over time. This time though, she was making it last longer than ever. Whenever I reached for my cock, she would slap my hand away. Eventually she began to slowly work my cock, using her tongue just to gently lick up and down my shaft and gently working the head. I've got the perfect view of her ass pointing directly in the air which was made to look even better with the cheekies that she was wearing. Every time I think I'm about to cum, she stops and starts to tease me again and that's when I said it.

I reached over and grabbed a handful of her ass and said, 'Fuck, I bet you wish you were getting fucked as well right now, don't you?'

She stopped teasing me and slowly began to stroke my cock whilst she was looking up at me, 'is that something you think I want? Or something you want to see?'

After she said that, I felt the warmth of her mouth surrounding my cock and within a matter of seconds I quickly began to cum. Spurt after spurt filled Hannah's mouth and then my chest and torso as I came more than I ever had before. Afterwards, we didn't discuss what I said until later that night when we were getting ready for bed.

'You didn't answer my question earlier?' Hannah said as I was getting into bed.

'What question?' I replied.

'The one about me being fucked by someone else.'

I started to blush, 'I can't lie and say I've never thought about it. But yeah, I imagine it would be very hot to watch. Have you ever thought about it?'

'I hadn't until now,' she said. 'But when you said it, I was incredibly turned on. Maybe it's something to consider? But it would have to be someone be both trust.'

I agreed and we eventually turned over to sleep.

A couple of months had gone by and thankfully the world was beginning to return to normal. Since the night where I admitted I'd like to see another man fuck Hannah, we hadn't discussed it. Bars and restaurants were reopening and people were able to go about their daily lives without worrying about a mask as restrictions had been lifted. It also meant that people were returning to the office more, which meant seeing people who I hadn't seen for a long time.

One of my closest friends at work was Claire. She was an attractive woman who was just a year older than me. She had long blonde hair, and had small tits and a small ass. Claire had also recently got the tattoo bug and now had 4 in total. All within the space of a year. You could clearly tell she looked after her health and her body and I knew she did from the countless times she told me I should take up yoga.

We'd worked together from years, both starting at a similar time and were thrown together on numerous shifts which was why we were so close. We'd often get together outside of work when we could pre COVID, and we'd often bring our partners which meant I'd met a couple of Claire's boyfriends but she'd recently split up with Adam and was now back on internet dating. I'd never looked at Claire as anything more than a friend and she got on really well with Hannah which was amazing as it didn't feel like I was hiding anything.

Me and Claire were having a good catch up over lunch one day. She was filling me on all the failed dates she'd had through Tinder and the amount of random dick pics she'd been sent. I was starting to feel bad for Claire, she deserved much better than a Tinder date gone wrong. Me and Hannah were always hoping she would find someone she could settle down with. Towards the end of lunch she was showing me some photos of her cats (she was cat crazy) and showing me things she'd been up to over summer and at the end there was a photo of a dog.

'Oh my god! This is my new friend, Spike!' She seemed really excited to tell me about this dog.

I was a dog person so I was quite excited that I would have a dog to steal for walks. 'Shit, when did you get a dog?'

'I haven't', she said with a twinkle in her eye and a smirk on her face. 'He belongs to Ben.... a guy I've been seeing.'

'That's amazing! I'm so pleased for you! Tinder really worked out for you.' I said laughing.

'Well it didn't actually.'

'Oh, so go on then, tell me about it?'

'Well I was actually at a wedding last month for a family member but a lot of my old school friends were there and I eventually got chatting to the best man...' This made me laugh even more, nothing like a typical hooking up with the best man story.

Claire slapped my arm when I laughed. 'It's not like that at all... he was actually friends with someone I went to school with and I knew of him from the same friendship group. After the wedding we got chatting and we've been seeing each other for over a month.'

'That's great', I said. 'I'm so pleased for you.'

'Thank you, I'm really happy! He has his own place which makes things easier. Good job and really seems to have his life in order.'

'He sounds like a really nice guy Claire!'

'Well I'm glad you've said that, normally I would invite him to the next work gathering but I don't think those are happening at the minute due to the obvious reasons. And I don't really fancy a massive gathering, so I was wondering if you and Hannah fancied meeting up one night? We could go bowling or something daft and get some food.'

'Sounds great, text me tonight when you guys are free and I'll make arrangements with Hannah when I get in tonight. We don't have anything planned coming up so we're free whenever.'

Afterwards we went back to work and the rest of the afternoon passed slowly. After leaving work I went straight to Hannah's to tell her about the plans with Claire and her new boyfriend. Hannah was a designer for the same organisation and tended to work really weird hours as it depended on when she felt creative so when I got home she was still working.

She was working on some artwork when I got to our upstairs office. I immediately began to give her a shoulder massage, she instantly let go of her keyboard and mouse and sank into her chair whilst I worked her shoulders over and over. After a while I worked my way down to her tits, gently massaging them through the thin spaghetti strap top that she was wearing. Working from home also meant she didn't wear a bra and I could immediately see her nipples start to poke through the fabric of her top.

Looking down, I could see that she had her eyes closed and was biting her lip as she started to use her arms to caress mine. After feeling like I'd teased her enough, I slowly guided her to her feet and slowly bent her over so she was face down on her desk. I peeled her leggings down, revealing a tiny thong that provided zero coverage for her ass and just about covered her pussy and I could already see that she was wet.

I pulled her leggings down to her ankles so she could step out of them. I then spread her legs slightly and pulled the string of her thong out from between her cheeks. I immediately buried my head in between her cheeks and began my assault on her pussy using her tongue. Hannah began moaning instantly and she was already soaking wet, plus I loved how good her fucking pussy tasted.

'Oh my god... that feels fucking amazing.... don't fucking stop.' She said in between moans.

'Yes..... fuck yes.... I fucking love you....' I didn't come up for air and continued to work her pussy until I couldn't hold back anymore.

As I lapped away at her pussy. I began unbuckling my own pants and quickly freed my cock from within my briefs. I quickly rose and stood behind her, spit on my cock and lined it up with the entrance to her pussy. As I began to push gently into her pussy, I grabbed hold of her by the waist as I eventually bottomed out inside her. Hannah let out a long moan as I held my cock inside her.

I started with slow gentle thrusts as her pussy stretched to accommodate my cock. Then I began to quicken the pace. As I started to fuck her quicker, Hannah's moans came quicker and louder.

'Oh yes.... fuck me.... yes.... please don't stop.... your going to make me fucking cum you bastard.'

She reached down between her legs and began to furiously rub her clit as she neared the brink of orgasm. Her breathing became more rapid so I started to fuck harder and quicker. Hannah just kept moaning, and she kept getting louder.

'FUCKKKKK........ I'M CUMMING...... I'M FUCKING CUMMING'

Her pussy tightened around my cock as she came. Her body started convulsing and she struggled to keep herself upright. I pulled my cock out of her pussy because I felt like I was close to cumming myself and her pussy gripping my cock wasn't helping. I held her round the waist until she gathered herself and turned to face me and embraced me in a long kiss.

'Holy shit,' she said. 'That was fucking intense.'

She pushed me into the chair that we had in the corner of the office and sat herself on top of me. She quickly found my cock and reinserted it into her warm, wet pussy. It felt incredible and I didn't want it to end. Hannah quickly got into a rhythm that was fast as she bounced on my cock. I could already feel my own orgasm building and it was only quickened when Hannah started to kiss my neck. She knew this was my weakness and with her bouncing on my cock, she brought me to orgasm quicker than I would've liked.

'Fuck...fuck...fuck....fuck... I'm gonna cum.... get off quick...' It was fast approaching and Hannah jumped off me before any accidents happened. After jumping off my cock, she dropped to her knees and started jacking me off causing me to blow my load all over my own t-shirt and chest. She went and grabbed me some tissue to clean myself up before I jumped in the shower and let her finish work.

Once I'd cleaned myself up, I went back into the office where Hannah was still working away but hadn't bothered to put her leggings back on.

'So Claire has a new boyfriend.' I started the conversation.

'Oh my god that's amazing.'

'Yeah, she seems really happy.'

'I bet she is! She really deserves it.'

'Yeah, she's asked if we would like to meet up one night to meet him.' Just as we were talking, a text came through from Claire. 'Ah, she's just said there free Saturday, said we could meet up for food and drinks and maybe head back to Ben's if all goes well.'

'Yes and yes again. Tell her I can't wait.'

The next few days went quickly by and before I knew it Saturday had come around and we were getting ready to head out. It was the first time we'd been out since the pandemic so I was nervous and excited at the same time. We decided to go bowling, followed by a trip to a country pub which was near where Ben lived and then we had the option to go back to his if we fancied it.

We were just finishing getting ready, I was laid on the bed as I was always ready first and it always felt like Hannah took forever. She emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel and started to get ready. My eyes easily changed focus from whatever was on my phone to Hannah. She was slipping herself into a lace pair of cheekies with the matching bra. It was taking all my will power not to fuck her there and then. She then started getting into her skinny jeans and my eyes were mesmerized as she jiggled her booty until it squeezed into them. She finished with a strappy top with a blouse over the top.

It was a warm summers evening so I was dressed in a pair of denim shorts and just a t-shirt. We ordered a taxi and made our way to meet Claire and Ben at the bowling alley. When we got there, they were waiting outside for us. Ben dressed in a shirt with a black pair of jeans. He was a big lad, probably around 6ft 3 or 4 and was well built. Claire was dressed in a lovely maxi dress thingy with flowers all over the print. Claire introduced us all to Ben before we headed inside for bowling.

Bowling was a success, well it was for me at least. We played two games and I won them both. Surprisingly, Ben wasn't the best bowler. He finished 3rd in both games with Claire 2nd and Hannah last, which wasn't a surprise. It was cute watching Claire and Ben together when they weren't bowling. You could clearly see they were still in the honeymoon phase of their relationship and couldn't keep their hands off each other. Whereas me, every time Hannah went forward to bowl, my eyes were glued to her ass. She was really putting those jeans to there limits when she bent over to bowl, but she looked incredible.

We then ordered a taxi and headed off to the country pub near when Ben lived. It was about a 20 minute drive, I was in the front of the taxi whilst the rest were squashed in the back together. Being British, I felt I had to make small talk with the taxi driver during the drive while the other 3 laughed and joked amongst themselves for the journey.

In the pub we sat opposite our other halves, I was sat next to Claire whilst Hannah was sat with Ben. We all enjoyed some lovely food and got to know each other a lot better. At times me and Ben were left alone to chat whilst the ladies went to the toilet or we nipped to the bar, the more I got chatting to him, the more I started to like him. He was a really nice guy. He seemed perfect for Claire and the fact he lived in the countryside made him her perfect match. With the food, the drinks started to flow and I knew Hannah was a bit of a lightweight and I could clearly see after a couple of drinks, she started to get tipsy.

After we'd finished the meal, Ben said we were about a 20 minute walk from his place if we wanted to head back there. We decided to walk, giving those of us who'd gotten a little bit tipsy chance to sober up. As we walked, Hannah and Ben walked ahead of us linking arms. We could hear the occasional laugh and a giggle whilst me and Claire walked behind also linking.

'So.' She started a conversation quietly so we were out of earshot of those in front. 'What do you think?'

'I don't like him.' I said smiling. 'I think he's a bit of a knob.'

'Seriously?' Claire looked devastated.

'Of course not. He seems great. You look like a perfect match and I'm happy for you.'

'Thank you.' She cuddled into me almost going shy. 'I really like him, we get on so well and it means a lot that you like him.'

'Hannah clearly likes him as well. I don't think I've seen her this friendly around other people's boyfriends before and she was buzzing when I told her that you met someone.'

'Awww bless her.' She's the sweetest. 'You've got yourself a keeper there.'

I laughed as she started making a signal that I should 'put a ring on it'. Eventually we made it back to Ben's house. We hadn't found out the full details of what he actually did for work but he must have got paid well. He had a large 3 bedroom cottage that was wonderful. He offered me and Hannah the spare bedroom for the night which we accepted. Ben arranged some drinks for us all and we sat in his lounge where he had two large sofas. I sat with Claire and Hannah with Ben.

After a while, Claire suggested that we all play a game. A few ideas were bounced around including board games, twister and Pictionary. I jokingly suggested strip poker which I thought was almost going to be the game of choice until Claire suggested we play Truth or Dare. We all argued over who should go first until Claire decided we could get a bottle. I spun the bottle and it landed on Claire.

'I'll start with a truth,' Claire decided.

I had no idea what to ask. I didn't want to go straight in with deep questions so I picked the lamest one of all. 'Have you every fancied anybody at work?'

'Yes.' She answered in an instant and shook her head at me to tell me my question was shit. She then spun the bottle and it landed on Ben.

'How many people have you slept with?'

'Somewhere between 40 and 50.' I was shocked and I think I blushed at the same time. I could never imagine sleeping with that many people. Even Claire seemed a little surprised and she called him a slut.

Ben then spun the bottle and it landed back on Claire. 'Same question for you then, how many people have you slept with?'

'Less than 10,' she replied looking almost sheepish.

This time Claire got to spin the bottle and it landed on me.

'Is Hannah the only person you've ever slept with?'

'She is.' I answered feeling myself going red in the face after their revelations. I quickly spun the bottle and it landed on Hannah.

I really didn't know what to ask her but I wanted it to be good. 'Have you ever fantasized about having sex with someone other than me?'

She laughed nervously, then answered yes before putting her head in her lands. We all laughed it off before she spun the bottle and it landed on Ben.

'Have you ever cheated on a girlfriend?'

His reply was strange, he looked Hannah straight in the eye. 'Not possible,' he said.

We all looked at each other and Claire went bright red.

I jumped in, 'I'm not going to spin the bottle but I do have a question, explain?'

'So,' he took a deep breath. 'Every relationship I've ever been in is an open one.'