First Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah was next to jump in. 'Including this one?'

'Yes,' was his quick response. I looked to Claire who looked like she wanted the ground to swallow her whole.

'I aplogise for all the questions,' I said 'but how does it work then? Do you have sex with other people behind each others back?'

'No, we decided that wasn't what we wanted but we have had threesomes where one of us is watching, foursomes when we swap partners or don't and of course orgies.'

He was talking about all this like it was normal. My jaw was practically on the floor. I could see no-one knew what to say so I jokingly spun the bottle but made it stop on Claire.

'So, have you partaken in this lifestyle Claire?' I said laughing but also slightly turned on.

She just nodded without saying anything. I was so shocked, I would never have expected that of Claire who was so quiet at work. There was silence for a short time before Ben tried to break the ice.

'Have you ever guys ever thought about anything like this?' He looked at Hannah, 'you've clearly imagined it?'

I looked at Hannah and she gave me a nod almost like she knew what I was going to say. 'Well, a few months ago, I admitted to Hannah that I would like to watch her get fucked by someone else. I only mentioned it the once though and nothing else was said.'

Claire looked a little uncomfortable and made her excuses to go to the kitchen. Ben got up to go and speak to her but I thought it might be better if I did. I followed her into the kitchen where she was stood with her head in her hands. I don't think she was upset, more embarrassed about how the situation had unfolded.

'You okay?' I asked putting a hand on her soldier.

'I'm so sorry,' she immediately replied. 'You don't think any less of me do you?'

'Absolutely not, why would I? It's your life and you can choose how you want to live it.... plus it's kind of hot at the same time.'

She turned to me and smiled. 'Thank you, you really are the best! You're so understanding of everything and I really care about what you think.'

Claire turned around and embraced me in a hug. Then she looked up at me and said, 'you know that person I fancied in the office? Well it was you.' I was then caught completely by surprise as she reached up and kissed me. I was dumbfounded, but for some reason it felt completely right. I kissed her back and my hands dropped to her waist and cupped her ass.

After she broke off the kiss, she took me by the hand and led me back to the lounge where again I was at a loss for words. Ben was practically on top of Hannah and they were kissing. When they heard us walk in, Hannah looked like a deer caught in the headlights. I looked at her and mouthed that it was okay.

'So, who says we get back to spin the bottle but we eliminate the nice part of it and everything has to be sex related??' Claire was eager to step it up a gear now.

Everybody agreed and I went over to Hannah before I sat down and kissed her, just to reassure her that everything was okay. She told me that she loved me as I left her and we sat down ready to start with some naughty questions. Claire spun the bottle first and it landed on Hannah.

'Hannah, I want you to demonstrate your favourite sex position with the man of your choosing.'

She looked and me and I just smiled. I knew what she wanted to do, she got to her feet and took Ben by the hand and led him to the middle of the room before she got down on all fours, turned and looked at Ben and said, 'fuck me doggie style.' Ben quickly got down on his knees and pressed himself against Hannah's ass. She then began to bounce backwards and forwards against his crotch for at least 30 seconds. When they were done and Ben got up you could clearly see he had an erection and it looked huge. Hannah got back to her seat looking flustered and spun the bottle. It landed on Ben.

'Kiss Claire like you would if you were about to start having sex.'

Ben headed over to Claire and literally got on top of her and began to kiss her. Although this time, his hands were all over her body. Inside of her legs, tits, ass & face, he covered it all. It was so hot to watch and I could feel myself getting hard as they continued for a good two minutes before they broke off. Ben then spun the bottle but when it landed on me, rather than give me a dare, he gave me two questions.

'Have you guys ever had anal sex? And do you prefer to be more dominant or submissive in bed?'

'We've never done anal. And I would probably say a mix of both but more submissive. I love it when Hannah knows what she wants and goes for it.'

I spun the bottle next and it landed on Hannah. I wanted to see how hot she was for Ben so went with, 'I want you to give Ben a 5 minute lap dance.'

Claire reached for her phone and put some music on. Hannah strutted over to Ben and immediately sat on top of him. What I watched for the next 5 minutes nearly made me cum in my pants. She bounced on top his crotch and then began to slowly unbutton her blouse before revealing the strappy top she had on underneath with no bra. Ben's hands were all over her body and he eventually grabbed a hold of her tits, and then Hannah pulled her top down so he could get a look at them. He dove in head first and started playing with her nipples which she loved and her head went back and her eyes were closed. All to quickly, Claire called time. Hannah pulled her top up and returned to her seat.

Hannah then spun the bottle and it landed on Claire. 'What's the riskiest place you've had sex?'

'Erm, we've had sex all over the place. Mainly in clubs with other couples who wanted to swap. Probably the riskiest thing we've done, or well I've done was have a vibrator inside me that Ben can control on his phone. I'm not ashamed to say I had plenty of orgasms in public that day.' She said laughing.

Claire got to spin the bottle this time, and it landed back on her again. Hannah quickly decided that she couldn't spin again because she had another dare for her.

'I can clearly see that James is turned on, and sometimes when he's this turned on he can cum pretty quickly. I want you to suck his cock for 30 seconds and see what happens.'

I looked over in shock at Hannah but I couldn't deny I was turned on so I agreed. Claire also looked over at Ben and he gave her the nod that it was okay. Claire then stood and approached me, kneeling down in between my legs. She reached up and unbuckled my jeans, and then pulled them down to my thighs revealing my tight white briefs that were underneath (I didn't like my cock bouncing around) and were currently struggling to contain my hard cock.

She looked up at me and pulled my briefs to the side, not bothering to pull them down and gripped my cock as she pulled it from the briefs. She licked it from the base all the way to the head which sent shivers down my spine. This was going to be the longest 30 seconds of my life.

'Okay,' Hannah had her phone in her hand ready to use a stopwatch. 'Claire are you ready?' She nodded yes. 'James, are you ready?' I shook my head no and they all laughed. I was nervous as hell, the only person who had ever touched my cock before was Hannah, and now Claire had it in her hands ready to try and make me cum in under 30 seconds. 'Claire, your time starts...... NOW!'

I quickly felt the warmth of Claire's mouth as she swallowed the head of my cock easily, she started swirling her tongue around the head of my cock which was driving me crazy already and then she was using her hand to slowly jerk my cock. I should have checked the rules of this blowjob before we started, using hands felt like cheating. I must've made it through at least 10 seconds by now, and Claire wasn't letting up.

I couldn't not look as her head bobbed up and down furiously on my cock, her tongue still working away on my shaft every time she deep throated my cock. I could feel an orgasm building but I was determined to hang on. I tried to take my mind off what was happening by working out the prices of the food on the bill from the pub. Then I heard Hannah call out:

'10 SECONDS TO GO.' Claire stepped it up another gear and quickened the pace. I could cum at any moment, she was incredible at this. But I needed to hang on. She deepthroated my cock and held it there.

'5,' she started to use her tongue on my shaft as she held my cock in her throat.

'4', I bet Hannah was loving this and the noises Claire was making me do, 'Oh fuck.... fuck.... fucking shit..... so fucking good.'

'3.' My eyes were now closed and my head back into the sofa wishing these last two seconds would just disappear.

'2.' I could feel my breathing becoming heavier and I'm sure Claire could sense it to. My orgasm was building quickly.

'1.' Claire made a last ditch attempt to make me cum, she was wanking my cock furiously over the last few seconds but luckily I was able to hold off from cumming so quickly.

'TIMES UP,' Hannah shouted. 'Wow babe, I'm impressed.'

I laughed, 'I'm just glad it wasn't a 40 second blowjob because I would not have lasted another 10 seconds. But one thing for certain is that I need another drink.'

Claire stood up, 'Come on, put your cock away and I'll help you make some drinks. Give Hannah and Ben sometime to chat.'

I got up from the sofa, carefully tucking my cock back into my briefs. I was terrified that one wrong touch could cause an immediate explosion. I then followed Claire to the kitchen, my eyes completely glued to her ass as she walked in front of me. That really didn't help my immediate orgasm situation. Once we got into the kitchen, Claire poured us another couple of drinks whilst we chatted.

'So, did you enjoy that little blowjob then?' She asked straight away.

'I think the answer to that one was pretty obvious don't you, but what about you? Do you enjoy giving blowjobs?'

Claire moved closer to me and began to bunch her skirt up around her thighs. She then took my hand and placed it under her dress and against her extremely wet panties. And I mean extremely wet, they were so wet it was unbelievable. 'What do you think?'

'Fuck' was my only response and I felt my cock twitch inside my pants.

'How long does it normally take you to go again? You know, once you've came for the first time,' she asked.

'Erm, usually about 15 to 20 minutes, why?'

'Well when we're fucking later, I want it to last a long time, so I think I need to finish what I started earlier. It shouldn't take long should it?' She giggled.

Claire stood in front of me and embraced me in a kiss. As she did, she unbuttoned my shirt before discarding it onto the floor. She then kissed her way down my body before unbuttoning my jeans again and slipping them down my legs before they fell in a pool at the bottom of my feet. I stepped out of them and Claire removed my socks at the same time. She was now squatting and was eye level with my rock hard cock.

My briefs were lowered to just below my balls and she took a hold of my cock once more. She lowered her mouth around my cock and began to gently suck on the head whilst she worked the shaft. This time it felt more sensual but I still wasn't going to last long. I could immediately feel my orgasm starting to build.

'Oh fuckkkkkk Claire, that feels incredible.... don't fucking stop..... I'm gonna fucking cum soon.'

She must've have only sucked my cock two or three more times and that was pretty much that. I couldn't hold back any longer. I gripped the kitchen counter as hard as I could.

'Fuccccckkkkkkkk.... here it comes..... fuck..... I'm cumming.'

I looked down at Claire who held my cock against her tongue as spurt after spurt entered her mouth and went straight down her throat. She swallowed every drop before making sure my cock was completely clean. I almost collapsed on the kitchen floor during that orgasm. It was fucking intense.

'Shit,' Claire said. 'That's a fucking huge load. Much more than I've ever got out of Ben.'

She rose back up and stood in front of me and without even thinking, I kissed her. There was still a slight taste of cum but I didn't care. We regained our composure and sat at the breakfast bar with our drinks and talked, mainly about how we never thought we'd be in this situation right now but we were both so glad that we are.

We must have been sat in the kitchen for a good 20-30 minutes just chatting and not once did my mind wander to what Hannah and Ben were doing in the other room. It did feel completely weird to be sat talking to a very attractive girl who was fully dressed whilst I was wearing nothing but my briefs. We continued to laugh and joke until all of a sudden we started hearing strange noises coming from the living room.

It wasn't much, it was just the occasional moan followed by a 'fuck yes' or a 'fuck'. It was obvious that Ben and Hannah were up to something and judging from the tone of voice related to the moans, it was clearly Hannah who was on the receiving end of the pleasure.

'Sounds like someone is having fun.' Claire said, 'Come on.... let's go and see what they're up to.'

Claire stood up and began to head for the living room. I got up and went to collect my clothes and put them back on. 'Leave them there,' Claire said. 'I like the briefs, they're cute.' She smiled at me and held her hand out. We headed back towards the living room hand in hand. As we got closer to the room the moans became louder.

'Ohhh fuckkkk.... don't stop.' I really couldn't decide how I was feeling as we reached the doorway to the living room. It was a mixture of nerves and pure arousal.

'Keep going.... keep going. It feels so fucking good.'

As we got back into the living room, Hannah couldn't see us and neither could Ben. In front of us, Hannah was kneeling on the armchair with her head buried into the cushions. Her jeans were around her ankles and her panties had been pulled to the side. Ben was on his knees behind her. His jeans were around his thighs as well as his underwear and he was jacking himself off whilst he had his head buried in my girlfriends pussy.

My cock twitched at the sight as Claire continued to lead me into the living room. Quietly we made it to the sofa without being seen and I sat down first and Claire sat on my lap rather than beside me. We continued to watch the show in front of us. Hannah was nearing an orgasm. Her first given to her by another man and she was loving it. As Ben continued to work her pussy with his tongue, I could see Hannah had a hand between her legs and was furiously rubbing her clit.

'Don't fucking stopppp..... keep going..... I'm so fucking close....' she moaned.

Ben let go of his own cock and quickly slipped two fingers into Hannah's sopping wet pussy. That was all it took to pretty much send Hannah over the edge. Her body started convulsing from the pleasure and all at once she began to cum. It must have lasted 30 seconds watching her body shake.

'Fucccccckkkkkkkkkkkk.' She looked exhausted as she lay in a heap on the chair. For the first time, Ben turned round and noticed us sat there and gave us a smile. After another minute or so, Hannah regained her composure and turned to sit in the chair, noticing us.

'Shit, how long have you two been there?'

'Long enough to enjoy the show,' Claire responded.

As hard as she tried, she couldn't wipe the smile off her face as she regained her breath.

'I didn't know you were here, sorry.'

'Don't be sorry,' Claire said speaking up again. 'That was hot as fuck.'

'Are you okay babe?' Hannah asked me.

'Yeah I'm good, you weren't the first to orgasm.' I said laughing, 'Claire's just made me blow my load in the kitchen, hence my new outfit.'

Claire laughed. And Ben stood up after being sat on the floor since he'd finished with Hannah. And when he stood up, his cock was standing hard proudly between his legs. He must've been at least 8" and thick. Hannah was going to fucking love it.

'Well if you don't mind', he said taking Hannah's jeans off from around her ankles but leaving her heels on. 'I'm not finished with this one yet, so we'll see you soon.' He gave her a quick spank before scooping her up into his arms and carried her off upstairs to the bedroom. Part of me wanted to go with them, but I knew Hannah needed this one on her own.

Claire turned and looked at me. 'Just as much he's not done with Hannah, I hope your not done with me.'

'Absolutely not.' I said, as I brought her in for a kiss.

The kiss felt incredible as our tongues started to explore each others mouths. And I finally managed to get my hands all over her body and feel just how fit she was. We continued kissing for about 5 minutes and my cock had begun to stir back into life.

'Ding...' Claire said randomly. 'Looks like you've come back to life at the right time.'

Claire then stood up and left me sitting on the sofa with cock trying to escape once more. She then seductively started to remove her clothes, she started with her shoes. Then she reached for the bottom of her dress and slowly lifted it towards her head. Underneath revealing the most perfect figure which had the hint of a six pack and was covered in the sexiest blue lingerie I'd seen. It looked like a thong with the matching bralette and was all lace and very see through.

'Wow.' Was all I could say as she beckoned me to get up and follow her. As I stood, she reached her hand out and I put my hand out thinking she was going to lead me. Her hand went straight past mine and into my briefs. She freed my cock and held it in her hand as she started to walk towards the stairs.

Walking behind her up the stairs was an amazing view. Watching her little booty jiggle as she bounced up the stairs. I couldn't take my eyes off her but as we got closer to the top of the stairs, there was a repetitive slapping noise and a lot of moaning. When we reached the top of the stairs, it was clear Hannah was being fucked to orgasm.

We turned and walked towards the noise, which was getting louder and louder until we eventually reached the open door. Inside was a sight I'd never imagined I wanted to see until now. In the room, on the bed were Ben and Hannah. Ben clearly had time to take his clothes off but he hadn't given Hannah much of a chance. She was on her back, her legs in the air and her panties were now dangling on the edge of one of her heels. She still had her top on, but her tits had been freed and Ben was pounding away, making her moan louder than I'd ever heard her.

I stopped to watch and my hand immediately dropped to my own exposed cock and I started to play with myself. Claire came up to me and whispered into my ear, 'Come on, you'll be waiting here all night, Ben can fuck for hours.' She moved my hand away from my cock and gripped it once again and pulled it me into the next room.

We got into the room and closed the door. You could still hear the muffled moans from next door which was a major turn on for me. Claire immediately shoved me onto the bed and hooked her fingers into the side of my briefs and took them off in one swift movement. I pulled her down on top of me and kissed her. I kissed her whilst fumbling to get her bra undone which I eventually managed, taking it off and throwing it to the side of the bed. I flipped her over so she was on her back and I was on top of her. Her tiny but perfect tits were now in my sights for the first time.

I gently kissed my way down her body, paying extra attention to her neck as I played with her nipples with my spare hand. Claire was moaning already and I was loving giving her this pleasure. I then went lower and took one of her nipples into my mouth and gently sucked on it and nibbled ever so slightly. I continued to work my way down her body until I was now on my knees on the bedroom floor. I took a hold of one of her legs and then kissed my way all the way up her thighs and placing a gentle kiss on her panties.