First Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck...' was all she said.

I then did the exact same thing with the other leg and then I planted lots of kisses around her pussy but never came into direct contact with it. 'You're such a fucking tease,' she moaned at me.

Her panties were still pretty wet from earlier in the night, so I pulled them to one side and exposed her pussy for the first time. Hannah was always fully shaved whereas Claire had a cute little landing strip. I gently kissed her pussy which caused a little moan from Claire and then I began to work her with my tongue. Claire's moans quickly began to drown out the noises that were coming from next door.

'OH MY FUCKING GOD, THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD.'

I quickly found her clit and then inserted two fingers quickly, encouraging her to cum for me. Claire was gripping onto the sheets on the bed and was thrashing her head around as she got closer to the brink.

'Fucking cum for me.' I told her, 'Be a good girl and cum for me.'

'Fuckkkkkkkkk.... I'm gonna cum..... I'm fucking cumming...... here it fucking cums..'

I felt her body start to shake so I took my fingers out of her pussy which were covered in her juices and I was greeted by the fact that Claire was a squirter. Juices gushed out of her pussy and all over my body. After she had finished, she continued to shake on the bed for a good few seconds afterwards.

When she regained her breath she tried to apologise, 'OMG I'm so sorry, I should've warned you that I'm a squirter but that was fucking incredible.'

I laughed it off, 'don't apologise, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen, do you need a minute or we good to go?'

'Fuck..... I'm ready for whatever you've got.'

I peeled her panties from her soaking wet pussy and tossed them to the side. I grabbed her legs and bent them so they were pinned close to her chest. She reached out and grabbed them as I lined up my cock with her pussy. My cock slipped in easily given how wet she was and we both let out a long satisfying moan.

'Fuck your pussy feels incredible Claire,' I told her.

I slowly pulled back out of her pussy before re-entering once more. Again, we could hear the noises from next door as it sounded like Hannah was reaching another orgasm. I started fucking Claire quicker as the noises from next door turned me on even more. The slapping noises our bodies was making as I pounded away at Claire's pussy as she screamed out ready for another orgasm.

'You fucking bastard.... I'm gonna fucking cum again.... fuckkkk.... pull out.... pull out...'

And I did, then my chest and stomach were covered in Claire's juices as she squirted all over me. I laid down next to her and kissed her, as she snuggled up to me. I thought she might need some time to recover but I was wrong. She rolled me onto my back and got on top of me in the reverse cowgirl position. She quickly got into a rhythm and was bouncing up and down on my cock whilst I held her at the waist.

After a while of fucking in this position. I heard the toilet flush from the bathroom across from the two bedrooms. I then turned my head towards the door and could see Hannah standing in the doorway completely naked watching us. I really began to meet Claire as she bounced downwards on my cock and she was rubbing her clit at the same time. She soon came again and let my cock fall from her pussy as she squirted on the floor in front of her.

I could hear the sound of muffled moans coming from behind me and Claire noticed them too. We both turned to see that Hannah was now on all fours as Ben fucked her from behind, her tits swinging beneath her body and Ben's hand across her mouth which he removed when he saw us looking.

'Fuck yes.... fuck yes... your cock is so fucking big.' She moaned.

I picked Claire up from the bed and put her into the doggy style position, bringing her to the edge of the bed, I plunged my cock back into her waiting pussy. Watching Hannah getting fucked at the same time meant I wasn't going to last much longer. I was so turned on watching her getting pounded that my own orgasm was creeping up on me.

'Claire.... fuck..... I'm sorry..... but fuck..... I can't hold.... on much longer.... fuck......'

She was moaning, her head focused on the action in the doorway. 'Fucking cum inside me.... I'm on the implant... it's fine.'

Well that's all I needed to hear, 'Arrggghhhhhh fuckkkkkk..... I'm cumming....shit.... fuck....'

I exploded inside her pussy. Sending spurt after spurt deep inside her vagina. I had never felt anything so good in all my life, cumming inside somebody for the first time. I held myself inside her until I started to soften and then collapsed on the bed next to Claire.

My orgasm must've encouraged Ben who was now breathing much quicker as he fucked away at Hannah's pussy and then I was shocked to hear her say, 'Cum inside me Ben.... please cum inside me.... I want your load...'

Ben let out an alpha male scream before he began to breed my own girlfriend's pussy. Eventually once he'd withdrew his cock from her pussy, you could see some cum leak out onto the floor of the bedroom where they were. Hannah and Ben came to us in the bed, I think everyone was pretty much done in and ready for some sleep. Ben kissed Claire, and I kissed Hannah and they disappeared into the other room whilst me and Claire got under the covers in the bed we'd just fucked in.

'So.... how did you find it?' Claire asked me.

'It was fucking incredible.... I mean your pussy is amazing, your mouth is amazing... you're pretty amazing.'

'Well, no-one has ever fucked me like that and made me cum that easily before... not even Ben,' she said quietly. 'It was like your dick was perfect for my body.'

'We definitely can't wait this long to do it again.' I kissed her as we moved into the spoon position to sleep and I don't think it took either of us very long to fall asleep. What felt like was going to be a nice long sleep turned out not to be. I awoke a couple of hours later, darkness still consumed the room and I turned to see the clock which said 4:00am.

I decided to get up and get a drink so wandered off downstairs after finding my briefs on the bedroom floor and slipping them on, being careful not to disturb Claire. As I got to the kitchen, the lights were already on and Hannah was looking in the fridge. She had one of Ben's t-shirts on which looked like a nightie on her and I could just see a peak of her panties beneath it.

'Couldn't sleep either?' I said as I made my way into the kitchen.

'No, not sure if it's the excitement of tonight or whether I'm overthinking it.'

'What do you mean?' I asked her.

'Did it not feel weird for you? I mean, I'm not saying it was weird for me. I just want to know if you were okay with all of this.'

'Babe, I've never been more turned on than watching you getting fucked by someone else, and then getting to fuck Claire. Tonight has been a whirlwind of emotions but I don't regret it.'

'So are you saying you'd like to do this again?'

'Absolutely.'

'Phew,' she laughed. 'I thought I was going to have to leave you and hit the swingers scene solo.'

I sarcastically laughed at her and approached her and closed the fridge door. I kissed her, as much fun as I'd had with Claire, I missed Hannah. We continued to kiss as my hands slipped to her ass and I cupped her cheeks. She then leapt into me so I was now carrying her. I carried her over to the breakfast bar and sat her on the table. I kissed her again and began to lift the t-shirt over her head, revealing her perfect tits.

'All that time I spent with Claire.... I completely forgot about you.'

I leaned over so my head was between her legs and slowly peeled her panties down her legs, leaving her naked. Even though I remember what happened earlier with Ben cumming inside Hannah, I couldn't resist and began to lick away at her pussy causing instant moans to escape from Hannah's mouth.

'Oh fuckkkk baby,' she moaned. 'Nobody licks pussy like you. Does it taste good?'

I moaned an approval as I continued to work her clit with my tongue. I reached my hands up and started playing with her tits which I know she loved. I quickened my pace to as fast as my tongue would move, and I was encouraged by Hannah's change in breathing. She was breathing a lot quicker and I knew she was on the verge of cumming.

'Fuck baby.... you're gonna make me cum.... fuck..... fuck..... don't stop..... I'm gonna cum.'

Not for the first time tonight, I got the taste of pussy juice coating my tongue and no doubt probably a taste of Ben as well. I didn't care, nothing turns me on more than watching Hannah cum. I then shimmied out of my briefs and quickly put my cock inside her. I didn't take long to arrive at my orgasm, especially with Hannah encouraging me to cum inside her. And at the moment I came, she came once more as I filled her pussy with my seed for the first time in our relationship. If possible, she has the cutest orgasm face. I left Hannah flat out on the table whilst I got a glass of water. And then poured her one whilst I put her panties back on for her and we headed back upstairs. We kissed each other goodnight and then headed back into our separate rooms. I crawled back into bed and soon drifted off to sleep.

This time I managed to get a good sleep, even if it was only for a few hours but I awoke at about 10am when I began to stir. Claire was already awake and was seemingly enjoying the fact that I'd managed to end up back in the spoon position during the night.

'Morning sleepyhead', she said after she'd noticed I was awake. 'And good morning to you too.' She gripped my cock through my briefs that was rock hard and suffering from morning wood. Claire was still fully naked and had clearly been feeling my cock pressed into the bottom of her back for a long time.

'Do you want to get some breakfast?'

We both got partially dressed, I threw on some shorts over my briefs, Claire put on her own pair of plain briefs that she even managed to make sexy and a t-shirt as we headed towards the stairs. As we got to Hannah and Ben's bedroom, we both caught site of Hannah in between Ben's legs giving him the best wake up possible. He was running his hands through her hair and she was still dressed in the same way as she was last night.

'Should we forgot about breakfast?' Claire turned to me and asked, before waiting for an answer, she led me into what I assumed was the master bedroom. She sat me on the chair in the corner and went to join Hannah and Ben on the bed. She went to Ben's head first and gave him a kiss before joining Hannah at his crotch and they both worked his cock.

I sat in the chair watching, rubbing myself through my shorts as they took it in turns to suck his cock. They both had their asses hanging over the edge of the bed, their panties exposed due to the angle they were sucking his cock. After a few minutes, Claire took control and was seriously going to town on Ben's cock. Meanwhile, Hannah did something that completely shocked me in a night and morning full of surprises. She stood at the bottom of the bed and started massaging Claire's ass. She then pulled her panties down to her thighs and began to play with Claire's pussy.

Claire was moaning into the crotch as Hannah used her fingers to work open Claire's pussy and start fingering her. She was really giving her a good old 'fingerbanging' and then she leaned forward and began to lick her pussy. I thought I would burst there and then. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. And I couldn't resist any longer.

I got up from the chair and quickly dropped my shorts and briefs in one quick go, my hard cock springing from them and bouncing in front of me as I made my way to the foot of the bed. I pulled Hannah's panties down and helped her step out of them and then spread her legs. With one slight push, I was inside her and it felt amazing. Watching her going down on Claire, who was going down on Ben was beyond anything I ever imagined. It was so fucking hot, that I immediately started to pound Hannah without even thinking.

Hannah couldn't focus on what she was doing with Claire and stopped, instead she gripped the sheets and was resting her head on Claire's ass. Ben saw this as an opportunity and stopped Claire sucking his dick and instead got up on to his knees and spun Claire around so she was now facing Claire. He very quickly got into a rhythm of fucking and the sounds of moans quickly filled the room. The moans only ever seemed to stop whenever Hannah and Claire started to kiss so instead were pretty much moaning into each others mouths.

I eventually changed position and took Hannah over to the nearest free wall in the bedroom. I picked her up like I did last night, only this time I quickly got my cock back inside her and she started to bounce up and down using the wall for leverage. Hannah quickly came all over my cock and I didn't stop fucking her. I could feel her legs shaking as she reached the high of her orgasm. And she quickly came again, her juices gushing all over my cock. I think it was the first time I'd ever gave her multiple orgasms.

Over my shoulder, a quick look would show that Claire was being dominated. She was now on her back, pretty much folded like a deckchair as Ben just pummelled away at her pussy causing her to orgasm multiple times. I slowed down my pace with Hannah and carried her back to the bed as her legs were still a bit shaky.

I looked over at Ben who was taking a break, 'How about one more switch for the road?'

He smiled at me and quickly grabbed Hannah, I pulled Claire to the edge of the bed. Ben then positioned Hannah so they were in a 69 position and we both quickly started fucking them both. Both girls started licking each others pussies in between their moans. I couldn't wait to make Claire cum again so I could be covered in her juices again.

Ben pulled Hannah away and changed position so she was now riding him reverse cowgirl watching me and Claire fuck. Claire was now resting on her elbows, whilst gripping the bed sheets as I fucked her and worked her clit with my hand.

'Are you gonna cum for me? One more time? Are you going to cover me in your juices?'

She nodded. I pulled my cock out and went down on her, using my tongue to bring her to her climax.

'Fuckkkkkk Jammeeess..... I'm cumming....... fuck, I'm cumming.'

I held my mouth over her pussy as juices came gushing out. I tried to take in as much as I could, swallowing whatever came my way. She tasted amazing.

'You fucking bastard,' she practically screamed at me. 'Get your cock back inside me and fucking cum inside me.'

Hannah and Ben meanwhile were both close to cumming. Hannah was now resting her hands on Bens shins as he relentlessly pounded away at her hole making her cum once again, but as she came, her pussy tightened around Ben's cock and he erupted inside her once again. He thrust inside her a few more times before she collapsed to the side of him, both of them exhausted.

I was back to fucking Claire, one leg on my shoulder as I hammered away at her pussy. She beckoned for me to come closer to her, so I let go of her leg and went to fucking her in the missionary position. I kissed her and as I broke away from the kiss, Claire whispered to me in between her moans, 'we're going to have to do this again.... because next time, I want you to take my anal virginity.'

That was all I needed to here, I screamed that I was going to cum and began to empty my balls inside Claire again. I could never normally cum more than once in a day, but here I was emptying my balls for the fourth time in less than 12 hours. And I couldn't stop cumming, there must have been 6 or 7 spurts before I finally began to soften and slipped out of Claire.

Afterwards we took it in turns to shower, me and Claire went in first. In the shower she went down on me one last time. Making me cum for the 5th time and swallowing whatever I had left. Then while we were getting dressed, Hannah and Ben went in the shower and we heard Hannah have another orgasm before we were all finally finished.

We then said our goodbyes, me and Hannah headed for home having completely changed our lives overnight. As we were on our way home, Hannah asked me: 'What was it Claire said to you to tip you over the edge?'

I laughed. 'She said we need to do it again because she wants me to fuck her in the ass for her first time.'

Hannah slapped my thigh. 'Fuck that would be hot to watch. I was also thinking, what about Amira and Matt, do you think they would be down for this? I know you've always wanted to fuck her.

'We can only ask them and see what they think. I would love to fuck her and watch you three ladies getting it on.'

This was my first time writing a story that focused mainly on straight sex. I wanted to give it a go. Hopefully people enjoy it, and as always all feedback and comments are appreciated. Thanks for reading.