All Comments on 'Five Dates Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Interesting chapter!

5

littlewilly1littlewilly1over 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

random_librarianrandom_librarianover 1 year ago

Yes.

Emotional progress is anything but linear. Grief attacks at random, even when "everything's going just fine." It's hearing a song, or smelling an aroma that triggers a memory.

You have really captured that. Beautifully

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Damn. I hate it when this shit happens.

Michael cucking that poor guy at the fertility clinic took this from a 5 to a 2, rounded up to a 3 because of the prior chapter. It was a totally unnecessary, underhanded, and despicable act, and made me lose an enormous amount of respect for the character.

He's uncomfortable with Donna jerking guys off and getting fingered, and yet he happily fucks another man's wife behind his back. Oh, but it's fine because his dick was only in her long enough for her to know exactly what it feels like, and that he's much better than her husband? Right. What a disgusting worm of a man he's turned into. And he didn't even use a condom, so it's theoretically possible that he impregnated her, too. How lovely.

I was fine with him doing essentially the same things Donna did to her husband, but fucking was not one of those things. And the way you had him refuse, then give in, almost made it worse. From relief, and being impressed with the character, to revulsion. I quite literally hated it.

And the rest of the story didn't fix it. He struggles with Donna fucking other guys, while he fucks their wives? Well Jenna's husband probably would have had a problem with her fucking another man, while he twiddled his thumbs, if he knew about it. Didn't bother Michael even a little though. As I said, I hated it, but the writing was good, and I liked the prior chapter enough (easy 5) that 1 and 2 seemed too low. I just disliked it too much to go any higher than 3.

Just my honest opinion/reaction. I'm still interested in how this will go, but I hated this little detour. On the positive side I wouldn't care if you weren't good at getting me invested, I guess!

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

I just reread the prior chapter and wanted to clarify. I disliked that he slept with Sarah despite her husband, but she was already betraying him, on a regular basis, and Michael wasn't fully in control of the situation. Also, Sarah seemed to realize what she'd done (sort of anyway) and it seemed like Jim (her jilted husband) was going to learn about it one way or another. Also the rest of the story made up for my dislike of that bit. Hence the easy 5. This chapter didn't have that same effect, and Jenna hadn't been cheating on her husband. Also Jenna had no regrets or qualms whatsoever, and Michael had no remorse and barely hesitated. And his hesitation was primarily related to risking Donna's job or offending Donna, not reluctance to cuckold another man. It's different.

Just wanted to explain in advance in case my different responses seemed strange or contradictory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is not even remotely erotic, would never happen, extreme weird fantasy that doesn't have a chance to ever take place in real life with the presented senario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is not even remotely erotic, would never happen, extreme weird fantasy that doesn't have a chance to ever take place in real life with the presented scenario.

gunmakergunmakerover 1 year ago

At first I wasn't sure about this whole idea for a story. I believe you are handling it very well. It's kind of an awakening. Interesting to see where you are taking this. I'm not certain what's coming next but now I want to find out.

kvbnckvbncover 1 year ago

Great story looking forward to the next chapter.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Man i love this story.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

The story is turning out to be no story at all, just a suck and fuck, so sorry but I've lost interest.

TheLongGamerTheLongGamerover 1 year ago

I didn't like the implication that a trans person is only pretending, but otherwise great story.

Seeds planted too for a traditional harem ending, 1 husband 5 wives? With these characters that could be a lot of fun drama to balance out

QBikkQBikkover 1 year ago

The story started great and it’s unraveling a bit honestly. I know an Author can let himself go. But this guy, going from strictly monogamous, to jumping on every challenge (women) the ladies in his life are asking him is a bit much. Well written as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First date was good. This one was a dumpster fire

1001226110012261over 1 year ago

The 1st date started nice and then derailed at the Cheating scene. This date is an absolute train wreck with some really weird stuff. Crashing and Burning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that went downhill fast, Donna is and always will be a slut, he will be a stupid cuck and has lost any integrity he had. What a waste of the potential this story had.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Ok. I liked chapter 2. To anon. It's a fantasy story not real life. If you don't like it don't read it. I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the next chapters. 5stars

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

I agree with Bronco56...great tale, well told.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

I agree with Bronco56. Great tale, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Very Interesting

All the permutations of a man & a woman (plus a bit more) are here, and surprisingly well told.

Thank You

.

HP

golasgilgolasgilover 1 year ago

I think you have a great concept but I would love to see more consistency from Michael's character. He's the most easily convinced man ever. Nice to see that coming vaguely under control towards the end but I have no idea who he is or what his morals are at this point

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ceilia's husband gets mentioned three times in rapid succession, and his name goes from Harrold to Dan to Jack. Er, what??? And I agree with some of the other comments - his behaviour just doesn't ring true with what you wrote in the first chapter. I get that it's because he wants to find out if he can accept Donna's lifestyle, but fucking Jenna at the clinic (even if it is "only" a dozen strokes) should be a no-no for someone like him. I gave the first chapter 5, but this one only gets 3. Looking for an improvement in the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, it looks like the nice guy might NOT wind up last in this series.

I’m a 73 year old retired engineer who has been married to the same woman for almost 50 years in a monogamous relationship.

Yes, I’ve had fantasies about being with other women AND I can also relate to Michael’s uncomfortableness with some of what he’s experiencing while “dating” Donna. Another example of “be careful what you wish for. “

All in all, another excellent story from m_storyman_x…very tittalating while also being thought provoking. Thanks for sharing your wonderful storytelling skills.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
losing stars

first chapter got 5 stars this one 3. if donna did love him she would not want to share [either him or herself] with others. He needs to go back to Trish.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I'm always inclined to give great writing 5*, and this story is no exception. I'm behind on the series, so I don't know where you are dragging us off to, but the character "Michael" you created would really struggle with Donna. I like how you've played it so far, but if she can't change then their relationship will fizzle out. Lizzy is an interesting wild card - LOL! 5*

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Didnt comment on 1st chapter gave it 5 stars tho.i have as much fun reading the comments. Seems like lotsa folks forget these stories r just that stories thought up n penned by some pretty good writers. Nice job will continue to see where u take us. Kko ig is enjoyed n appreciated.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Loving the series! Five stars and a favorite point!

IveBignuttsIveBignuttsabout 1 year ago

I've read Chapter 1 and 2 and have been very well entertained by your creation/story. I agree with "Drycreeks" and what he says ... wonderful writing ! Voted you 5 stars for both chapters. Now I have the pleasure of reading 4 more chapters. Cheers !

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

I want to like this, really. But, it just seems like a great idea that went two steps too far. (Actually ten steps, but it's fantasy so I'm making allowances.)

gopher25gopher258 months ago

All the unprotected sex with strangers and near strangers really put me off. I'll skip the rest of the series.

maddictmaddict7 months ago

Crazy absolutely fucking crazy. You have some kind of staying power Michael, your options appear limitless. So many of your your encounters deserve a story of there own. There is still Sarah now Elizabeth and I would like to know more about Summer and what brings her to the club to ride a symbian at the bar. Now there is a lazy Saturday, ladies (!) only. I don't think there's time to recap these ladies.

Fuck how lucky can one guy be, maybe don't second guess what you do like.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

Five**5**Stars....deserves more than that, for a fine series...in fact, I gave Chapter 1 15/10 Stars!!

What can I say that others have not, about this chapter!!?? Not a thing, except, I cannot wait to read chapter 3!!

OGHMNWOGHMNW7 months ago

A Wonderful Hot chapter of Introduction by Donna. Allen isn’t doing to bad for a second date. Seeing the work experiences that Donna has was incredible. Then the whole nude dinner and swinger club was obviously to much to soon for a monogamous widower to experience. Seeing Liz there was a shock for both but but it seems that she’s envious of Donna being with Allen. Thank You! On to chapter three now.

OGHMNWOGHMNW7 months ago

Sorry, I got Michael confused with Allen in your current series.

EdDBEdDB2 months ago

Ooooo, introducing an intellectual peer (Elizabeth).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories