Five Dates Ch. 02

Story Info
Donna takes him to see her lifestyle.
24.4k words
4.71
19.3k
46

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,424 Followers

It had been a most unusual weekend by any definition of the word. In some ways I was kind of irritated at my wife for putting me in what felt like an impossible position. But since she wasn't around to argue with, and I did understand that she did it out of love for me, I was doing my best accept it. I didn't consider taking her sister Trish camping any kind of a hardship. She was a fun person to be around, definitely not hard on the eyes and we already had a relationship of sorts, though until now, not physical or romantic. What I hadn't known when we started the weekend was just how emotionally invested in me, my sister-in-law, Trish, was. With her sister passed, and leaving her in charge of getting me dating again through this silly "five dates" thing, it left her in a perfect position to let her amorous feelings for me to flourish. Surprisingly, I didn't mind it all that much, especially after how the weekend turned out.

For six months I'd done everything but sleep with her. She'd held me, consoled me, let me cry on her shoulder, helped me keep house and generally worked to help me find a way forward after the devastating loss we both felt so acutely. Taking her camping with the express purpose, in my wife's own recorded words, to wake up in the morning with a woman in my arms, to include sex, wasn't all that unattractive of a thought.

What were the chances that it would rain and the two young women in the neighboring camp site would seek shelter with Trish and myself for the afternoon, and me ending up having sex with both young women? If my wife and I had been there camping, they would most certainly have been welcome to shelter with us, but sex? Not in a hundred-million years. Once Donna, the sweet thirty-eight year old black woman, realized that Trish and I were not married, and having watched the two of us the night before pleasure ourselves in front of each other, decided that I was fair game. She made no bones about what she wanted from me and was extremely forward about getting it. To my utter surprise, by the end of the weekend I had found that it wasn't just sex, that I was indeed attracted to her. I'd never had to worry about getting emotionally attached to another woman, or even having sex with one. I had my wife and we were totally devoted to each other in both respects. Her passing threw my whole life into a quandary, and now, I was in the unenviable position of suddenly finding myself involved with two women at the same time.

Trish was tasked with making sure I knew that life could still be happy and enjoyable even though the love of my life had gone on to heaven. But if I was completely honest with myself, Trish would just as soon have my choice of someone to move on with, be her. Unfortunately she took her promise to her sister seriously and was going to make damn sure that I didn't just pick the first comfortable pussy that laid down in front of me, even if it was hers. She was also going to make damn sure that I "shopped around" but at the same time, didn't forget that she was there and had a desire to see where the two of us could go. As a result, she suggested, strongly, that she move in with me to "help me" since we were already sleeping together anyway. Of course, she made sure that I knew that any time I wanted her out, either for an evening or permanently, all I had to do was say so.

When she found out that Donna had gotten me to invite her over for dinner, she made sure that she would be gone for the night, to "allow whatever happens to happen". What happened was that Donna came to the house looking like a goddess, acted like a loving, intelligent, witty and beautiful date. We had dinner and then retired to the family room to play a game she had brought. It was a very appropriate game, given the intent of the date was to get to know each other. The game was simple enough. Each card had three questions, from the publicly acceptable, to the extremely personal, and the person that drew the card chose which question to pose. Both had to answer whatever it was. The game served well to help each of us to know a lot more about each other, our past, our wishes for the future and even our fantasies. The game ended when she drew the sole "explore" card. This card required each of us, in turn, to be blindfolded, and to be teased, touched and "explored" with any part of the other person's body, with the exception of hands. No touching allowed. The purpose was to explore each other's bodies and find those places and things that most stimulate them and then, using that newfound knowledge, to give them the best orgasm they could. I would say that both of us were extremely successful. I had no trouble finding just what it took to give her a monster orgasm, a very wet orgasm at that. Once the unexpectedly wet bed sheets were changed, we spent the rest of the night cuddling and sleeping.

That was Wednesday. Now it was Friday, and technically date two, but not with Trish. This date was with Donna. Part one of the date was to go to her work and learn what she did and how she did it. Part two was dinner and dancing and then spending the night with her. She hinted that we might do something Saturday, but was keeping that a secret until we saw how the first night went.

I pulled into the parking lot of the address she had given me. It was a nondescript white building that looked like any other small medical clinic, only this one had 'West Side Fertility Clinic' over the door. I walked through the single glass door to the desk just inside. "Good afternoon. I'm here to see Donna?" I said tentatively.

The young little redhead behind the desk looked up and smiled broadly. "You must be Michael! She told me to expect you," she said as she stood up. "Come with me, I'll take you back."

She came from behind the desk and led the way across the small waiting room with one couple sitting at the far end. She led me through a door and down a hall to a small room, and into it. It looked sorta like an exam room, complete with an exam table with those stirrups women hate so much. What made this room different was the shelves of what looked like gowns and surgical scrubs, and little door units that I presumed were lockers of some sort. "You can get undressed here," she said stepping to the shelf unit and pulling some drab green items off one of the shelves. "Here are some scrubs for you to put on. I'll go let Donna know you're here. She's in with a patient yet, but should be done soon."

"Um. Okay," I answered not at all sure what I was getting undressed for.

She paused at the door and looked back. "Make sure you take everything off. We don't wear anything under the scrubs here in case we need to clean up quickly. No point in getting expensive undergarments damaged, right?"

"Um. Yeah. I still don't understand. I thought I was here to watch Donna."

The little redhead, whose name badge I now saw said 'Angel' stepped away from the still closed door. She put her hands behind her butt and looked at me with a grin. "You are. In fact, she's going to take you right into an exam room and we can't have you looking like you just walked in off the street, can we?"

"I guess not."

"Good!" she said with a wicked little grin. "You get naked, and I'll be right back." She turned and stepped out, making sure the door closed behind her. I stepped over to the exam table and started undressing, pulling off my shirt, shoes and pants. A little nervously, I pushed my briefs down, leaving me in only my socks. "Donna will be in in just a minute," Angel said as she stepped back in. "Ohhhhhh. I see I wasn't too late."

"Um. Uh, To late? " I asked awkwardly, holding the scrub pants that I was just trying to get sorted out, in front of my half-hard dick.

"To late to see that," she said as she stepped the dozen steps over to me. "Donna said it was a very sexy dick," she whispered, reaching for the scrub pants. "Why don't you let me help you with those." I reluctantly let go of them and she pulled them away, leaving me standing awkwardly naked. "Oh yes. Quite the sexy dick. And trust me, I've seen more than a few."

"I guess," I muttered as she stood there staring at my dick and making no attempt to help me with the scrub pants. "The pants?"

"Oh, yeah. Sure," she said, stepping closer. She squatted down in front of me, but instead of helping me with my pants, she quickly grasped my dick and engulfed the head with her hot mouth. "Mmmmmmmm" she moaned softly around my dick vibrating it and making it grow even more.

"MICHAEL!" Donna cried cheerfully as she stepped into the room. She closed the door behind herself and looked down at Angel in front of me.

"I can explain." I said quickly.

Donna frowned and walked to me, stopping just behind Angel. "You can?" she said, raising her eyebrows.

"I um. I was changing and Angel, um, she was, oh shit." I finally said shaking my head. "No. I can't explain it, even to myself."

Donna broke into a giggle and then patted Angel on the head, who scooted aside, but stayed squatting down near me, her hand on my dick. Donna stepped to me, wrapped her arms around me, pulled us together, and pressed her lips to mine in a very long, soft, wet kiss. "God you feel good to me," she whispered as she broke the kiss. "I'm really glad you decided to come. I was worried you might decide not to."

"I told you I'd give you a fair shot," I answered as I stroked my hands up and down her back.

"Now, about Angel. She's doing exactly what I wanted her to do."

"She is?" I asked questioningly.

"Uh huh. I'm going to take you into the exam room with me, and don't want you so turned on and horny that you sprout a boner when you see my next female patient naked on the table. I thought maybe we'd head that off preemptively."

"You think I'd get a hard-on?"

"Lover. From what I know about you, and how visually stimulated you are, this next patient is bound to give you a boner." She chuckled. "But I want you to see what I do every day. I want you to understand why I've had as many partners as I have. Hell, I'm ready to throw your ass on that table and fuck your brains out already, but I still have one more couple on the schedule for today. But after that's done, you better give me one hell of an orgasm, buster!"

"Like Wednesday?"

"Oh god if you could I'd love you forever." She giggled, still holding us together with her arms loosely circled around my neck. "Did I get to tell you what this guy did to me Wednesday night?"

"No," Angel said from where she was still on the floor near our feet, stroking my dick slowly.

"We were playing that game you showed me. I drew the explore card and he kissed and licked me all over until I couldn't stand it. Then when he made me climax I came so fucking hard that we had to change the sheets. I was literally lying in a puddle of my own cum. I must have squirted around his dick at least six times. God I was coming so hard I was seeing stars."

"Damn!" Angel whispered, her hand stroking my cock. "I wouldn't mind getting laid like that."

Donna seemed to ignore the comment and looked back at my face. "Now, I'm going to take you in and tell them that you're a technician we're training. I've already asked them if it's okay, so whatever you see in there, just pretend it's perfectly normal and something you've seen dozens of times already. Okay?"

"Sure. The scrubs make sense now."

"Yep. It also means you can't go popping a boner in there. So Angel here is going to take care of you while I go get the next couple situated. It'll only take me a few minutes and then I'll be back. If you're not done by then, I'll watch and you can do me later."

"So I'm supposed to let her suck me off?" I asked, looking down at Angel's face sliding on and off my engorged dick.

"If you want too." She said before giving me a naughty little grin, "though I thought you'd rather fuck her though. She has a pretty damn sexy little pussy. I know, we've made each other come more than a few times."

Angel stood up and pulled the scrub top off, showing me her little B-cup titties, covered with freckles and two rock-hard little pink nipples. Before I could even think to enjoy the view, she was pushing her scrub pants down and stepping out of them. "Come on sexy. Give me that cock!" she said as she stepped to the exam table and sat down on the end. She leaned back and put her feet in the stirrups lifting and spreading her legs.

"Enjoy yourself, but make it quick. You only have a few minutes." Donna said before she walked out of the room.

"She really expects me to have sex with you?" I asked as I stepped closer to her, looking at her little teenage-looking pussy. She was completely bare down there, not a single hair to be seen. Her outer lips were slightly pinkish and engorged and I could see the gap between her lips glistening with her moisture.

"Actually, she promised me that I could. And if you don't hurry, we won't get done."

I shook my head, still not quite understanding Donna. I was used to an exclusive relationship, and suddenly I wasn't sure that if we got serious that I was going to have that. We were definitely going to have to talk about it. Until then if I was going to see what she did, it looked like I was going to have to make sure I didn't get a hard-on in there, and fucking just before I went in was as good a way as any to make that happen. Besides, after that kiss she gave me I was horny as hell and the pussy in front of me looked damn inviting. I stepped to the end of the exam table and she reached between her legs for my dick. She rubbed me up and down and then moaned softly for me to push into her.

I pressed my engorged head to her pussy lips and expected to slide into her. I felt my head press to her entrance, but not slide in, her tight little hole resisting me until I pushed a little harder, and a little harder yet. "Oh fuck yes," she gasped as I finally slipped my fat head into her incredibly tight little pussy. "That's it honey. Fuck me. Fuck my little cunt," she groaned as I started to push and pull, trying to force my fat shaft deeper into her. Little by little her body expanded to accept me, slowly eating my long shaft inch by inch, short stroke by short stroke. "Oh god yes. Ohhhh fuck. You're gonna make me come already! Your cock is gonna make me coooooommmmmmme!" she squealed loudly as her body began to tremble and shudder. "Keep going. Please keep going." She panted as she grasped the sides of the table and arched her back, lifting her butt off the table slightly as she tried to push herself toward me.

I worked my dick in and out, slowly stroking myself into her further as her body tried to resist the fat intruder. I finally felt my head hit the end of her vagina and started to stroke longer, fuller strokes into her.

"Fuck, look at that," I heard Donna say from behind me. "Fuck her lover. Fuck her sweet little pussy. God she must be so tight. I can barely get two fingers into her," she said as she pressed herself against my side. She stroked her hand up and down my chest and her other hand down to my bare butt, squeezing it and massaging it. She leaned her face toward my ear and whispered. "Does it feel good? She's such a tight little pussy. It's gotta feel sooooo good in her. Come in her. Fill her up with your cum. Let me see you come deep in her pussy and then squirt it all over her sexy little body. That's it. I can see you getting close. The look on your face is so perfect when you come. I love how you look right before you fill me."

"Oh shit." I grunted as my body jerked hard, driving into her and releasing a massive gush of cum deep into her pussy. I stood there, looking down at her practically teenage body, my fat cock stuffed into her creamy, white pussy as I pumped shot after shot into her.

"That's it lover. Fill her up. Fill her sexy pussy. God I want that. I want you to fuck me so bad right now. I want you to just take off my clothes and stuff that fantastic cock into me and fill me with your cum."

"I, uh, don't think I can right now," I panted as I stood there with my dick still inside Angel, twitching occasionally.

"I know. But that doesn't mean I can't want it. I've thought about nothing else but fucking you again since I came home Thursday. God, I worked all day Thursday and then had to keep myself from driving back to your house. I went home and picked my biggest vibrator and pretended you were fucking me again like the night before. Driving it into me until I squirted all over again."

"You keep telling me things like that and I'm going to get another hard-on," I whispered.

She grinned at me. "Let me clean you up," she whispered, pulling me back slightly to pull out of Angel. She knelt down in front of me and engulfed my flagging cock with her hot mouth. She looked up at me as she slurped and sucked my cum-covered dick. She pulled off of me and stood up, using the back of her hand to wipe her lips clean. "I better stop or I'm not gonna stop until you fuck me. Come on, let's get you dressed."

She helped me put the scrubs on, tying the little string around my waist to keep them from falling down before helping me pull the top on over my head. She knelt down, helped me put my shoes on and started tying them. "My pussy is so wet I can feel it leaking down my leg. God, I'm so fucking horny for you right now."

"You get this way everyday?"

"Pretty much."

"God can he fuck," Angel whispered as she lay there, stroking her body, reaching between her legs to spread some of the cum oozing from her around her pussy lips.

"Maybe tomorrow you'll get another chance," Donna said with a grin.

"Oh god yes. please!"

"Tomorrow?" I asked.

"Don't worry. Tomorrow is tomorrow. For now, we're concentrating on what's going to happen in the next few minutes. Remember, whatever happens is normal." She led me from the room, closing the door behind us since Angel was still lying naked on the table. "We're going to do the guy first. Just follow my lead. The only thing I expect you to do here is to watch."

"Just watch. What am I watching?"

"Me getting a sperm sample. This guy took forever the first time, so I expect to have to coax him quite a bit to get off for this." she said with a grin before opening an exam room door. Inside was a guy in a hospital-type paper gown sitting on the end of an exam table. "Mister Conner. Good to see you again."

"Afternoon Miss Winston," he replied.

"This is mister Parker, he's a technician we are training. I know we talked about this earlier, but I still need to get your consent again. If you don't object he will be just observing today."

"Um. I suppose," he said a little nervously.

"So today we need to take another sperm sample. We have to measure both volume and do a sperm viability check and count. Since we're also going to be doing a few chemical tests on your semen, we need to make sure it isn't contaminated. So unlike last time, this will be a sterile sampling."

"A sterile sample?"

"It means that we can't contaminate it, so everything that touches you after I clean you off will be sterile. I'll be using gloves and the lubricant is a special sterile version. So, should we get started?"

"Um. Sure," he said, now even more nervous than he was before. Donna moved a cart close to the end of the table and asked him to lie back. She lifted the gown to expose his flaccid dick and then gently began to clean it with an antiseptic in a squeeze bottle. As she worked, gently stroking and massaging his dick while she cleaned it, it slowly hardened until she was cleaning around his fully hard dick. He looked embarrassed and was blushing slightly as she worked on his now-hard dick, making sure she'd cleaned all around the foreskin and head.

"Very good. Now, we need you to actually come pretty hard. At least as hard as you do when you ejaculate inside your wife. I have a library of sexually stimulating videos we can play through a pair of VR goggles. Michael, will you hand me that tablet behind you?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,424 Followers