All Comments on 'Five Dates Ch. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

I just don't know about this series.

I love it, but I hate it also. I feel for the MC and the Sis-in-law. I like the Donna and Lizzy characters, but I don't know if I like them for the MC. Then you have the revelation the MC just had at the end of this chapter of Trish being a fallback, and that isn't good either. I'm trusting in your great story telling ability to have a satisfactory outcome for all parties. Thanks for Sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After reading your comments at the beginning of this part of your storyline, I want to let you know that every story you have done, I've read. They're insightful, fun at times and I always enjoy your character development.

It gets so tiring when people read other's works and have given negative input. You stories entertain and at times take away stress people may be feeling. Thank you for your gift of writing. And those trolls who have nothing better to say, don't have a clue on what good writing is. I'm looking forward to the next 7 chapters. K

wilson711wilson711over 1 year ago

These are works of FICTION! It amazes me that people have the audacity to presume that they have the right to reprimand the author for writing imaginary tales. Erotic Horror and Sci-Fi are not on my reading list, however, if I elected to read stories in these categories I know better than to chastise the author.

m_storyman_x: your stories are great. I am anxiously waiting for the upcoming Five Dates chapters

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteover 1 year ago

Another great chapter! Rooting so hard against Donna for continually trying to force MC into what SHE wants lol. Can't wait for this to continue developing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The third chapter of an unusual but well-written and highly enjoyable series. The reader is fortunate to be informed by master storyteller m_storyman_x that there are seven more chapters to come. This particular chapter weaves the plot with love scenes in a manner that is both masterly and entirely natural in advancing the story. Five stars.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

I agree with how he feels, Donna sounds like fun but too free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"The reader is fortunate to be informed by master storyteller m_storyman_x that there are seven more chapters to come. "

Not sure if I can put up with much more of this!

jc

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I could sing your praises like everyone else, but what fun is that? Masterful job manipulating the plot lines to leave the reader guessing where Michael's life is heading. Just a warning, don't get so caught up in your subterfuge that you leave us behind. 5*

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Again enjoyable entertainment. 5 stars

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

very unique story line

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

This story continues with the emotional and personal development for the people involved; I especially enjoy how Michael is holding his ground with his position on all of the group sex.

Not that I am opposed to 'some' of this; being adventurous is one thing, living a lifestyle like this all the time, has to be draining by having those thoughts weighing one down all the time. Yet, having the "option" to live some of that out must be at least a 'bit' appealing, for both men and women.

The "reality" of what the author is addressing here has to resonate with many of the readers; honestly, I think about this stuff, and wonder how others actually live this out like that. I would not want my loving and caring relationship with my wife to be jeopardized by involving others willy-nilly...

The series is developing nicely; Michael should hold his position and feelings. He has the real opportunity for his life to be FULL of love and caring relationships with one or more of the women he has been involved with...a HAREM is a real possibility for him, and I would like to see him be HAPPY with his life, after the loss of his wife after 30 years.

Another 15/10 rating here, even tho't I could only score Five**5**Stars on the rating system above!!💫💫💫💫💫🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

Also...my two-cents worth...I think Trish is the best outcome as the "TOP" woman in his life; many will disagree...she is too close to being like Nancy (dead wife)...yet, THAT relationship is the most stable, due to their long-standing history as brother-in-law and sister-in-law...AND she LOVES Michael, not just listing after him...

The separation is...questionable, but...🤨😳

OGHMNWOGHMNW7 months ago

Michael sure went through a lot in this chapter. It’s very interesting what Liz went through in her marriage. It was truly and abusive controlling one. It’s sad and tragic that her daughter is under her dad’s control. Michael's morals are not in line with Donna’s Each of them would have change big time if they want that relationship to work. I concur that Trisha continues to be his safe bet with the minimum of baggage. Thank You!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES