Five Dates Ch. 03

Story Info
What to do when you have more than you can handle?
18k words
4.69
14.6k
28

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers

Chapter 3

Authors note: I don't usually respond to my readers this way, but... I have seen a number of comments from some readers that don't appreciate the behavior of the main characters as Michael struggles to find his way in what is a new world for him. Some comments and feedback have declared that people don't actually act this way.

Sorry folks, but all of the main characters are based on or are composites of real people I know or have known. This story intentionally has one character that is very definitely sex addicted, which is becoming more common these days, with the intent of exploring just how intimacy can be affected by such an addiction. As the story moves on, you may well be surprised by some of the other real life issues some characters have to deal with.

True the scenario is a fantasy, and the story is intended to be such, as with most of my stories, much is based on real events that have been somewhat (or a lot) embellished.

If you're not enjoying this story, please, move to another of my works and enjoy those. If I have yet to write something you really find appealing, let me know and maybe I can explore that arena. There are some areas i just won't go, otherwise, may you enjoy the surprises this story still holds in store. This is after all, only chapter 3 of 10. Now... on to the story!

Trish sent me off to work with a very long, wet, sexy kiss before she headed to the shower to get herself ready for work. I got the impression she wanted me to be thinking about her today. Maybe that was because I had told her of my trepidation for my ten o-clock meeting with several members of my department and the electrical department, including Elizabeth. After seeing her naked this weekend, or should I say, both of us seeing each other naked, I was somewhat concerned it would make things awkward between the two of us. Up until now we'd had a very good, close, professional, working relationship. I had no inkling at all that she was seeing other women because her husband was less than satisfying in the bedroom. Like all professional women I had known, she worked hard to keep her professional life and personal life separate.

I walked into the conference room with two of my engineers, finding Elizabeth and another of her engineers already seated at the large table. I could tell from what was visible above the table that Liz had a dress that covered her moderately large chest even more than usual. There was absolutely none of the creamy, white cleavage she usually displayed. The meeting lasted almost two hours, the five of us finally breaking up for lunch just before noon. I was still picking up my stack of papers when Liz walked by, stopping and bending over. "I think you dropped this one," she said, holding a folded paper out for me. I looked down, not sure that I had, but reached out for the paper anyway.

"Thanks," I answered politely as I grasped the paper. She held it as well for at least three seconds, before I looked up at her face. The look was one of, concern? She nodded almost imperceptibly and then let go of the paper before turning and heading for the door.

I added the paper to the top of the stack and headed for my office. I set the stack on the corner of my desk and then took the folded sheet off the top. "We need to talk." was what it had written on it, along with an address, date, and time. Apparently, I was supposed to meet her at the address tomorrow at eight PM. I looked up the address on Google maps to find out it was only a few miles from Donna's house. If it was Elizabeth's house, she lived nearly as far from work as I did, only in the opposite direction.

I would say that a talk was definitely in order, and I didn't see any problem with doing it at her house, away from work and prying ears.

When work ended I headed home, spending the twenty minute drive trying to decide what I could do for Trish that would be special for her. I didn't want her to think that because I she was pushing me to see other people, that somehow I didn't care for her. I did. I think the kiss that morning was a little bit forced on her part, because she was feeling, what, concerned? Threatened? I wasn't sure. I thought that maybe taking her to a nice romantic dinner would help let her know that I hadn't forgotten everything she had done and was still doing for me. I decided to let her pick where she would like to go.

I showered and dressed in something casual, but nice, and waited for her to come home from work. She always looked extremely nice when she headed out for work so I didn't anticipate that she would need much time to change. She walked in the door about half an hour after I finished changing, wearing a simple, but low cut, pale yellow sun dress, displaying a lot of her sexy cleavage and legs. I got up from my chair and met her as she walked into the family room. "Hey there!" I said cheerfully. "How was your day?"

"A little hectic, but otherwise alright. What's with the fancy duds? Going out?"

"Actually, yes," I nodded.

I watched her face change from smiling to a sad droop. "Oh."

"Yeah. I thought a nice romantic dinner for two was just the thing."

"Well, I'm sure Donna will enjoy it," she said as she turned and started for the stairs.

"Who said anything about Donna?"

She paused and looked back at me. "Then who?"

I smiled and walked to her, reaching out I turned her to face me and slipped my arms around her waist. I pulled her gently against me and looked her in the eye. "This sexy, incredible, loving woman that I know. Her name is Trish. Do you know her?"

"I think I might," she whispered, actually blushing a little.

"Do you think she'd like a romantic dinner with me?"

"I'm pretty sure she would," Trish whispered again.

I leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. We stood there for long minutes, the kiss growing more passionate by the moment until we both broke it, the two of us panting for breath. "Damn. You made my pussy wet," she breathed.

"And you made my dick hard," I agreed equally quietly. "So where would you like me to take you? Anywhere you want."

"Anywhere?"

"Uh huh."

She looked at me and then a little grin spread across her lips. "I want you to take me to that restaurant you went to with Donna, the naked one."

"You do? Why?"

"I have to keep up with my competition, don't I?"

"It's not a contest."

"Isn't it?" she whispered questioningly.

I thought about it a few moments. "Maybe it is at that. Okay, if you think you can handle it, I'll take you there to eat," I answered, thinking to myself, "But we're not going up to the club."

"Well, I clearly don't need to change, so when do you want to go?" she asked.

"Now's as good a time as any."

It took us an hour to get to the club. Marissa was there when we walked in. She greeted me, but fortunately didn't relate that she had seen me anywhere besides there. Maybe she realized that me being there with another woman was a good time for her to just play it cool, not that I couldn't tell by the look on her face that she'd love to be in there changing with me.

I led Trish into the little dressing room area and selected a vacant locker.

"That woman wants in your pants," she said as we stood next to each other, undressing.

"Oh?"

"Come on Michael. Even you could see it in her face. She wanted to just strip you and fuck you right there."

"Maybe," I answered with a shrug.

"No maybe about it. I take she's seen that hardon of yours?"

"Yeah. She did."

"And you still don't think she wants it?"

"Okay. what if she does?" I asked as I took my briefs off and tossed them into the locker, leaving me naked except for my socks.

She grinned at me and pushed her panties down and off, then reached for her bra, grinning at me while she took the last of her clothes off. "Oh, nothing really. Except that right now she's probably jealous of me, because after dinner I'm going to ask you to take me somewhere and make love to me."

"Which I will happily do!" I said as she stepped into her high heels. I bent down and put my shoes into the cubby, leaving me in only my socks as two more couples walked into the changing room.

Trish quickly turned away and covered her breasts and pussy, blushing brightly. I heard her take a deep breath and then look at me. She tilted her head up, almost in defiance, and dropped both arms. "I'm ready," she said shakily. I grinned at her, closed the little locker door and locked it. I picked up the table card and then wrapped an arm around her waist to lead her to the exit door while the other two couples undressed, seemingly uncaring if we saw them naked or not.

"This way," she topless waitress said, taking the little metal card from me and walking across the room. It wasn't the same table that Donna and I had been at, but it was very close. A small rectangular table with two chairs, lit only by a candle in the middle of the table and the diffuse light from a hanging fixture several feet above the table. I pulled the chair out for Trish, lay the little towel that was hanging on the back of the chair across it waited for her to sit. Once she was settled, I took my seat only one corner around the table from where she sat so we were close together, rather than across the table from each other. The waitress set down two menus and waited for our drink order before retreating.

"God my pussy is soaking wet," Trish hissed. "If I had to walk across that room much farther, I'm not sure I could have."

"Why? Were you going to chicken out?"

Trish looked both ways and then leaned toward me. "No! I think I'd have climaxed, right there!" she hissed softly.

"You're turned on by this? Being naked like this in public?"

"God, I'd have never thought so, but yes, very much so!"

I leaned back and smiled, learning something about Trish that I hadn't known before. It certainly explained a lot of her behavior over the years, and why she seemed to always get playful at the lake, even when Nancy was still around, and why her bikinis always seemed to be small with a propensity for slipping out of place. All this time I'd thought they were teases aimed at me. Now I understood, they were partly aimed at herself.

"So you're enjoying this?"

"Very much! Thank you!" she said with a huge smile. "So what should we eat?"

"Well, I know what I'm having for desert. It's the main course I need to figure out," I said, reaching for her knee under the table and squeezed it slightly, making her blush.

"You wouldn't. Not in public, would you?"

"Not only would I, I think I will."

The waitress brought our drinks and took our food order. I couldn't help notice that Trish kept glancing at the see-through panties our waitress had on, and her completely shaved pussy. "Do you like that?" she asked once the waitress was gone.

"Like what?"

"The way that looks. With no hair down there."

"Yeah. I mean I don't mind your curls. But yeah, it's kinda sexy like that."

"I suppose it'd be easier to lick me if I didn't have all that hair down there, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah, it would. But again, I don't mind."

"No. I know that," she interrupted. "I just wondered. It seems like a lot of the women that I've seen walking around here have it all gone or really trimmed small. I just wondered if guys like that kind of thing."

I reached out and gently took her hand. "Trish, you don't have to change yourself to something you think I want. That isn't going to work. You just be you and if you and I are made to be together, it'll work. Okay?"

"Well, after your date with Donna, well, I feel like maybe I'm already on the outside."

"And Donna is wining the contest?"

"Something like that."

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"If you want."

"Just between the two of us?"

"Okay," she said with a shrug.

"I think I might be in love with a very special, sexy, sensual, loving woman. The problem is, that right now I'm very confused because I also have strong feelings for at least one other. And with this silly 'five dates' thing, I don't know who I'm going to be spending the night with down the line. I might find someone else I don't even know about yet. But there are these two. One I am strongly attached to, and one I think I could love easily. Thing is, there are some stumbling blocks with this other woman that I don't know if I can get past. It's gonna take some time to work it out. She knows about those stumbling blocks and is trying to help me past them. I don't know if it'll work in the long run though."

"I'm doing the best I can. I know that she's tough competition. I mean, she's younger and sexier, and so good in bed. I'm just a frumpy old woman," she said with a frown.

"I don't think I called you a frumpy old woman."

"No, but I am."

I shook my head and smiled softly at her. "Honey, you're a loving, sweet, sexy, sensual woman. Not a frumpy old woman."

"You're just saying that to make me feel better."

"Why would I need to do something like that?"

"Because I have all these faults, stumbling blocks you have to figure out how to get around."

I chuckled softly. "Lover. Trish. What makes you think you're the one that has the stumbling blocks?"

"But you said..."

"I said I had one woman I had very strong feelings for and I had another I could easily love."

"Yeah. You have strong feelings for Donna."

I shook my head slowly. "No, I could easily love her, if I could get past the stumbling blocks. She might actually be too sexual for me. I don't feel like I can keep up and I'm afraid that she'd start to regret tying herself to me. No, the woman I have strong feelings for I've known for many years. It's only recently that I've learned how strongly she feels for me."

"Well, I hope you appreciate how she feels. I know how hard it is to be with someone you love and not have it returned." I just chuckled and shook my head. "What? What's so funny?"

"I guess I need to spell it out for you. You are the one I have strong feelings for. You're the one that I didn't realize was in love with me for all these years. The competition isn't to convince me that you're the one for me, the task Nancy laid out is to make sure that if you are the one, that we both know it beyond a shadow of a doubt. And to do that, she'd made it so that I have to see other women and experience other relationships. She knew I'd be tempted to take the easy route and just latch onto the first woman that showed me love. I have no doubt that with what I know about you now, things I didn't know about six months ago, that your sister knew damn well that you'd have the first shot at me. I think she knew you were in love with me all these years and never said anything. She wants to give us a chance to make sure that I'm in love with you if we end up together."

"And are you? In love with me?"

"I think I'm learning that love has lots of different facets that I never knew. I think that Donna loves me every bit as much as you do. I see her trying hard to find a place where she can be herself and draw me into her life to enjoy it with her. Things that six months ago would never have crossed my mind to do or try. Okay?" She nodded gently. "Good. Here comes our food."

The waitress arrived with our food and set the plates on the table. "Anything else I can get for you right now?"

"Actually, yes," I answered. "I have a question. My girlfriend was admiring your, um, your shaved, um." I stumbled, suddenly not sure how to say it without sounding like a letch.

"My shaved pussy?"

"Yeah. That. She wondered just how much guys liked that, compared to having some amount of hair down there."

She pulled her apron around her waist so that her entire front was exposed and then pulled the little see-through panties down. "Wanna feel it?" she asked Trish. "It's okay. I don't mind. I've been touched plenty of other places."

Trish reached out and stroked her fingers across the young woman's bare mound. "So guys like this?"

"Some love it. Some prefer a little hair down there. Mostly I think guys like it because it makes us look younger. Little girl fantasies I think," she whispered conspiratorially, using her hand to coax Trish's fingers between her legs. "But I don't keep it like this for the guys, I keep it like this for my girlfriend."

"Really!?" Trish asked in surprise.

She smiled back at Trish. "Had a few guys enjoy it, but Sammy is really who I shave it for. Honestly, I wouldn't be in a hurry to shave it off if you don't need to. It's a lot of maintenance. Think of your legs. How often do you need to shave them? Well, you gotta do this twice as much," she said as I watched Trish gently stroke her fingers between the young woman's lips.

"Thank you," I said.

"If you wanna closer look, I can get off for a little while around eight," she said with a wink before reaching out and stroking one finger across Trish's breast and across her nipple. "I wouldn't mind getting off, if you know what I mean."

"I think I do," I answered, surprised by the sudden change in situation. "We'll think about it."

She fixed her panties, grinning at Trish the whole time, and then blew each of us a kiss while walking away.

"Did that young lady just proposition us?"

"She definitely did," I answered. "You wanna take her up on it?"

"NO! Definitely NOT!" Trish said. Then, looking curiously at me. "Do you?"

"Might be interesting to see what she does with you."

"With me?"

I chuckled and cut into my steak. "Notice she didn't offer for me to touch her?"

"No she, wait, you mean?"

"Uh huh," I said around my bite of food.

"Ohmygod," she whispered. "And I was touching her body?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"But it might have given her the wrong idea."

"Honey, she just made a pass at you. She already has the wrong idea about us!"

I continued to eat, and Trish started eating as well. The young, little waitress, Elaine, by what was embroidered on her waitress apron, stopped by frequently to make sure we had everything we needed, mostly asking Trish and paying extra attention to her when she came by. One time, even bending down to pick up a dropped napkin, taking time to lean in and kiss one of Trish's nipples as she did. Yeah, she was definitely interested in Trish. I was almost tempted to find out just how interested she was. When we were finished and waiting for the young woman to bring the check, I leaned over table toward Trish. "Well? Should we find invite her to go upstairs with us?"

"Upstairs?"

"Yeah. I told you Donna took me to a dance club? Well, this is the one. Same attire as down here. Only difference is they don't serve food and you can do pretty much anything you want as long as it's consensual. Everything from dancing to, well, whatever you might want to do with another person, in public or in a bedroom."

"What did YOU do up there?"

"More than I was comfortable with," I admitted. "Let's leave it at that."

"I don't want some strange guy hitting on me."

"Don't worry, I can take care of that. But you might have strange women hitting on you."

"I'm not sure I want that either."

"Better decide soon. Here she comes."

"Donna would go, wouldn't she?"

"Donna?"

"She'd say yes, wouldn't she?"

"Oh yeah. Without a doubt," I answered with a nod while the little waitress stopped by our table.

"Will there be anything else? Anything at all?" she asked suggestively, standing next to where Trish was sitting. As I watched she let her right hand reach down nonchalantly and gently stroke a finger across Trish's left nipple again. "It's my break time and if you wanted, I could let you get a closer look at what we discussed earlier," she said very quietly.

I looked at the waitress and then at a very nervous Trish. "I think that'd be a really good idea. That way she can decide if she want's it shaved off or not." I answered the young woman.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers