Five Dates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I could still come again if you wanted to keep going."

"I bet you could," I agreed. "But I think we pushed it far enough for one day."

She pouted for a moment and then leaned her lips to mine. She kissed me softly for long seconds before backing away. "You're right. We have." She stepped away and found her dress. I pulled my pants back up while she put her dress on. When she opened the office door I was still putting my shirt back on, which was completely unfortunate as Liz was standing on the other side of the door, about to knock. "Oh! Goodness!" Darleen squeaked in surprise at coming face to face with someone. "Elizabeth!"

"Darleen. Is Michael in?" she asked politely.

"Um, uh," Darleen stammered, trying to sneak out and close the door behind her to give me time to finish buttoning my shirt.

"Never mind. I can see that he is. Hmmmmm. Maybe I should have called before stopping by? Just to make sure that you two weren't busy with something?" Elizabeth said as she pushed herself past Darleen, pushing the door open as she did. She looked at me with the half-undone shirt and pushed the door closed. "This is a surprise. Having sex with your secretary? Isn't that kinda a no no?" I opened my mouth to say something but she cut me off. "Uh uh. Don't deny it. I guess it's none of my business who you fuck. Or where."

"Lizzy," I said quietly. "Close the door. Please?"

She pushed the door closed and leaned against it her arms crossed over her chest. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Not if Donna took you to the club. Though I thought you weren't particularly interested in that free sex type stuff."

"I'm not," I answered, continuing to button my shirt as she glared at me.

"I thought that we had something different. Something a little more than just some quick sex. Maybe I was wrong?"

"You weren't wrong," I answered. "In fact, I was planning on asking you if you wanted to have dinner with me tonight."

"Is that before or after you fucked your secretary. Maybe we should invite her along too? Never know, three might be more fun that two."

"What's gotten into you?" I asked as I stepped around the side of my desk, my shirt still untucked but now buttoned down the front. "After the way you acted down in your office, well, I wouldn't have expected jealousy from you."

"I'm not jealous!" she snapped.

I stopped several feet from her and stared at her. "Lizzy, did you just hear yourself? Two hours ago you were playful and weren't worried at all that several women wanted into my pants. Now you're angry because one did get there."

"Oh shit." She groaned, looking at her feet. "I better go."

"No, you better stay," I said, taking the last two steps to her and grabbing her arm before she could open the door. "I think maybe we need a minute together to talk about this." She stood with her head down subserviently, something I hadn't ever seen from her. "Come here," I coaxed, pulling her into the office further and getting her to sit in the chair across my desk from my desk chair. I pulled my chair around and sat down so I could look at her. I reached out and used my hand to tilt her head up so she was looking at me. "Tell me what you're feeling."

"Ashamed," she whispered. "Very ashamed of myself."

That startled me and I must have looked it. "Ashamed of what? What we did? Where we did it?"

"No. Ashamed of what I'm feeling right now."

"Besides ashamed, what are you feeling?"

She looked at me for long seconds. "After we had sex, I sat there for a long time. Trying to figure that out. God you felt so good. It felt so good to know that I was having sex with someone I wanted to, instead of someone he told me to. Not only that. When you looked at me. When you kissed me. It felt so, so, intimate. It felt special. I wanted it to be special. I wanted you to be special. I thought what we had was special."

"What we did, did feel special. When we were kissing, holding each other, it felt, I don't know how to describe it. We've been friends for years, working together but always staying an arms length away. All of a sudden, holding you, feeling you around me, feeling you kissing me. Hell, it felt really nice. It felt right. It felt like maybe there could be more than just a quick fuck in your office. I'd like to find out if it can be more. We had sex. We kissed. We know we're compatible that way. Now we need to find out if we have something that can be beyond that. That's why I was going to ask you to dinner. It's a first step."

"I want that too," she interrupted.

"Good. I figured if you accepted my dinner invitation that you would. But I live in a very complicated world right now. I have two women that I have very strong feelings for that I am, well, dating, and now I am adding you to the mix. I doubt my wife expected me to end up in this situation. But that's not your problem. Your problem will be this. Can you deal with not being the only woman in my life right now? If not, we'll stay friends, what we shared today will be something special I'll always think fondly of, but it won't go farther than that. I can't deal with a jealous woman in my life right now."

"You're right. I don't have any reason to be jealous. You did exactly what I wanted. You gave me a chance to have sex with a man on my terms. I liked it. I liked it a lot! I liked how it felt to hold you and kiss you. I liked how it felt having you coming inside me, your cock surging and pulsing in my pussy because that was the way I wanted it. I knew you were already dating Donna. Hell, you saw me having sex with another woman, so what room do I have to complain about who you have sex with?" She paused for long seconds, looking at me, as if searching for something. She suddenly stood up and reached behind her neck. It only took a moment and she was pulling the zipper of her dress down and then the dress itself. She slipped it down her body and let it pool around her ankles. She pushed her underwear down and then sat down again. She pulled the dress, underwear and he heels off so she was completely naked. "I promise not to complain about who you have sex with, or where. I'll not be jealous. I want to know, to find out, if there is more than just sex in an office. Well, here I am. I'm sure she was naked, so here I am, naked too. You can take me any way you want."

"Lizzy, I'm not going to use you like your husband did. You're not an object. You're not something to be used. If we're going to have sex, it's because we both want to share it. Nothing else will do."

She looked at me and then stood up. For a moment I thought she was going to get dressed again, and then instead, she knelt in front of me. She started to undo the buttons of my shirt. "I said next time would be in your office. I can't think of a better time to do it. Only this time, this time I want you completely naked."

"Is that what you want? Or is that what you think I want?" I asked, letting her undo the buttons.

She paused a moment and then moved her hands to the arms of my chair. She leaned herself to me and pressed her lips to mine. She spent the next minute or more giving me a very soft, wet, sensual kiss. "Does that answer your question?" she whispered, her lips still almost touching mine so I could feel her breath on my lips.

"Yeah, I think it does."

She grinned and went back to undressing me. I eventually stood up after she had my shirt, shoes and socks off, so she could take off my pants. In moments I was as naked as she was. She moved me from my desk chair to the armless chair she had been sitting in. She stepped toward me and straddled the chair, facing me. I felt her hand wrap around my dick and guide me to her entrance as she lowered herself. "This time I'll do the work," she whispered as she sunk down onto my rock-hard shaft. "Ohhhhhh god you feel good. Have you ever had sex this way?"

"Not in my office," I answered.

"Good. Then this is something we can have that is just us? Maybe?"

I nodded and chuckled softly. "I promise. I won't let anyone have sex with me like this in my office except you."

"I'll take that," she said with a grin. "Now let's see if I can get us both off at the same time."

"Can I help at all?"

"Nope." She grunted as she started to bounce faster on my lap.

"Not even like this?" I asked, reaching up and capturing both nipples of her wildly bouncing boobs and squeezing them.

"Well, maybe like that," she panted as she slapped her ass harder against me. Up and down she moved. It was technically after work hours, so I didn't bother to try and keep her quiet. I was sure anyone walking through our area would know exactly what we were doing. But since it was after hours and neither of us were cheating on a spouse, all they could really do was slap our wrists.

"Oh god. Ohhhhhh god. I hope you're coming soon because I don't know how much longer I can hold this off." She groaned loudly. "God I feel like I'm going to explode any second."

"Then do it. Let it happen. I don't mind. I want to watch you come."

"No, I want us to come together. Oh god yes. Oh shit. SHIT! SHIT SHIT SHIT!" she screamed moments later as she jammed herself down on me and began to shudder and shake. I moved my hands and pulled her to me, pressing my face between her breasts and then kissing each hard nipple in turn while she sat on me, climaxing. "God. I wanted us to come together. I couldn't wait any longer."

"It's okay," I whispered, pulling my face back and then pulling hers down to mine. I kissed her softly and she kissed back equally lovingly. "How about I give you a chance to try again later?"

"Later?"

"How do you feel about me taking you to dinner and then taking you home with me."

"To spend the night?"

"That's the idea."

"I don't have anything to wear."

"What you have today."

"All the girls will know I didn't go home."

"They will," I agreed. "Is that a bad thing?"

"Maybe not," she whispered.

I smiled and coaxed her off my dick. We helped each other dress and then we walked out arm in arm to my SUV, with the biggest smile I'd ever seen on her face.

I was glad it was Friday. Neither of us got much sleep the night before. I began to wonder just how many times she could have sex in one night when she finally lay down on me and we fell asleep something past three in the morning. To say it was interesting would be an understatement. It seemed like she wanted to try every position she could think of, and a few that I hadn't ever considered, just to say she did because she wanted to. I was willing to live with that.

She wore the same dress to work she had on the day before, even though she was now showered and clean from the night's activities. I had no doubt the other women she dealt with would notice, and if anything she seemed almost proud of it. She suggested that we do something together Saturday, but I had to refuse. I'd already promised Donna that I'd go on a hike with her and her friends. I knew what it was about and I wasn't afraid to let it run its course. To me, it was going to tell me a lot about what I could and couldn't accept in my life. I had no doubt that before the hike was done, we'd end up having sex with each other's partners. Having sex with Sandra would be no particular hardship. Watching Eddie have sex with Donna: that was the part I wasn't sure about.

I walked into the office and got a curious look from Darleen, probably for being late. I couldn't help it. I'd taken a shower with Lizzy and, well, you can guess the rest. I headed into my office and walked to my desk. Lying in my chair was a pair of lace panties that could only belong to one person, based on their size. I had hoped that the one encounter we had the day before would have been enough, but I had a hunch it wasn't. She got up and followed me into the office. She had on a knee-length pink dress that looked like it crossed itself at the waist, leaving a modest amount of cleavage on display, with a large pink bow on her left hip. She closed the door, followed me to my desk and stood on the side of it, looking expectantly at me.

"What do you think of my dress?"

"It's pretty. I think you look quite attractive in it."

"Thank you. But that wasn't what I was referring to."

I looked at her curiously, not at all sure what she was referring to. She grinned and stepped closer to me. She reached for my hand and pulled it to her hip, and coaxed my fingers to grasp one of the long bow tails.

With an extremely naughty grin she stepped back, leaving me holding the bow. As she stepped back she slowly turned, unwrapping the dress from around her body. In her motion to turn the dress slid down one arm and then the other, finally falling to the floor, leaving her in nothing but her high heels. "What d'you think? Sexy huh?"

"Uh, yeah, definitely," I answered, looking at her nude body.

"You like your other surprise?"

I shook my head slightly, not sure what surprise she meant. With that naughty little grin growing wider she stepped back to me and pushed me back from my desk. She stepped between me and the desk and, as the day before, sat her full, round ass on the edge of my desk. She lifted both feet off the floor and rested them on the arms of my chair, pushing her knees apart and revealing her now completely shaved pussy and mound. "I thought you might enjoy this a little better, after last night."

"That's very thoughtful, but I thought we weren't going to do this any more. That was a one-time thing."

"I know I said that. But god, it felt so good. You know, I went home and I played with my favorite dildo for hours, thinking about how good you felt inside me, making love to me. I hope I didn't get you in trouble with Elizabeth."

"Some, not much. I think we got it straightened out though."

"That's good. I don't want to cause any trouble."

"She says as she sits naked on my desk, hoping that I'll just lean in and lick her again."

"Well, maybe I'm thinking about that." She giggled.

"Come on. Get your dress on before someone walks in and catches you like this and we have to explain it."

"Okay, but I did want you to see, just in case you decided you wanted to try it again."

"I appreciate it." I nodded as she slipped off my desk. She found her dress on the floor, and bent over.

"You know," she said as she slowly swayed her ass side to side in front of me. "I dreamed last night that I dropped some papers and was bent over like this and you just walked up behind me and stuffed your sexy cock into my pussy."

"You did huh?"

"I did," she said without straightening up. "It was a very sexy dream." I got up from my chair and stepped over to her. I rested a hand on her ass, thinking about giving her bare ass a swat for being so naughty. As I rubbed she rocked herself side to side, spreading her legs a little wider as she did. "I really wouldn't mind if you did though. I think it'd feel really nice."

"You do, huh?"

"Uh huh," she whispered.

I reached down between her legs and stroked my fingers up her pussy. "I think you just want to get us in trouble," I said as I stroked my fingers between her lips. "Just so you know, there were times that you were holding me that I couldn't help but feel how soft and inviting your breasts were."

"Did you like it when I did?"

"It was a very pleasant distraction. One that I needed more times than I could recount. Sometimes the thoughts of her were overwhelming."

"I'm glad you liked it."

I unzipped my pants and fished out my dick, Lizzy having convinced me to not wear any underwear today. I aimed my head at her pussy and pressed it between her lips. "I did. A few times I went home wishing that I could have done this," I said as I pressed toward her, driving my dick into her already wet pussy. I held her hips and pushed in and out of her, not so much to get myself off, but to bring her off. I reached down over her and grabbed both big tits and squeezed and kneaded them as I pumped my dick in and out of her.

"Oh fuck oh fuck," she grunted as I thrust hard into her, doing my best to push her quickly to climax. "Uh fuck. Gonna come. Gonna come." She panted as I slapped my pants-covered hips into her bare ass, sending little waves up and down her butt cheeks. "OHHHHHHH SHIT!" she squealed, quickly covering her mouth at the realization of how loud she had just been. I felt her pussy clench and spasm around me as her legs and arms trembled. I slowed my strokes and then finally stopped. I pulled my dick from her pussy and then knelt down behind her, my pussy-juice-covered dick still sticking out. I leaned to her and gently kissed her splayed pussy lips, giving them a few tender licks before I pulled away and stood up. She straightened and turned to me, wrapping her arms around me and pressing us together. She eagerly pressed her lips to mine in a hard, almost urgent kiss. "Oh god. That was soooooo good. Thank you." She gasped when she broke the kiss.

"You're welcome. Now get your ass dressed before we get in trouble."

"Yes sir," she said contritely. I tucked myself back into my pants while I watched her dress, her face grinning like the cat that just caught the canary. "Bye," she finally said as she tied the dress in place. She turned and almost skipped to the door she seemed so happy. I shook my head and headed back to my desk to sit down and get some work done.

"Hey boss," Mark, one of my engineers, said as he walked in. Mark and his wife had been, and I guess still were, friends. Over the years we'd had him and his wife over several times. Actually, I had all of my staff over for dinners from time to time, at my wife's behest. She thought it would help build morale. I think it probably did.

"Hey Mark. What's up?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure," I said with a shrug. "What's on your mind?"

"We all know, all of us out there, know how rough it's been on you through this. I mean I can only imagine how hard it would be for me to lose Lulu. So I don't want to throw any rocks. But my wife came by to pick me up last night so we could go out to dinner. Anyway, when she came by it was pretty obvious what was going on in the office. I don't know who it was, but, well, Lulu heard enough to get her really turned on. Last night we barely got home and she was getting undressed," he said with a chuckle. "Anyway, she wanted to make sure that since you had always been so nice and had us over for dinner all those times that maybe we should invite you and whoever your special someone is over for dinner next week. I mean, I don't want to assume anything, but from the sound of it, you've found someone you like enough to get it on with in your office."

"Wow," I said, leaning back in my chair. "I'm sorry. I had no idea."

"Oh don't get me wrong. No one is complaining. In fact I should probably thank you. Lulu was more turned on last night than she has been in a long time, if you know what I mean. Hearing whoever it was having one hell of an orgasm, well, I guess that pushed her buttons. She wanted me to invite you over for dinner next Thursday. If you don't want to, that's fine too, I'll let her know."

"I, um. I appreciate that. I'll have to check with Lizzy. See what she thinks. We're still a pretty new item and I don't want to make any assumptions."

"I understand. Personally, I wouldn't mind all that much if Lulu tried to do something like that with me. Kinda hot. Well, that's all I wanted," he said as he stood up. He walked from the office and I watched him go, wondering how many other people heard me having sex with either or both of them.

I hadn't made a lunch like I usually do, so when it got close to lunch I headed down to see Lizzy and see if she wanted to go to lunch with me. She agreed and we headed out of the building, hand in hand, to walk the half block down to the Arby's restaurant for a bite. It was very comfortable walking with her, holding her hand, seeing her sit across from me while she ate. I could easily get used to it. We talked about the dinner invitation and after only a few moments of thought she agreed. If we were going to be an item people should get used to seeing us together, was her comment. With that decided we headed back to work. I gave her a quick kiss before she headed from my work area down the long hallway toward the electrical section.