Five Dates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a visitor," Darleen said as I walked toward my closed office door.

"A Visitor?"

"Uh huh. Someone's in trouble now!" she said in a playful singsong tone.

"In other words, you got me in trouble?"

"Maybe?" she said with a grin. "I'm glad it's not me getting nailed by HR," she added as I opened my office door.

"Close it on the way in," I heard Julia say from my office chair, everything but the top of her head hidden by my monitors and the desk. I closed the door and she stood up, revealing that she was naked from the waist up. She stepped from my chair around next to my desk, her hands clasped in front of the juncture of her legs. "Well?"

Without a word I turned and opened the door several inches. "Darleen, would you come in here please?" I asked through the barely open door.

"Sure," she said cheerfully, getting up from her desk and walking the thirty feet or so to my office. I pushed the door open and let her in and then closed it again. When I turned around Julia was again hidden behind my desk and monitors.

"I don't want any misunderstandings here," I said to both of them. "I just walked in. I haven't been in my office long enough to do anything, would you agree with that?" I asked Darleen.

"Um, yeah. I do. Why?" she asked.

I leaned back against the door. "Julie here thought she'd surprise me."

Darleen walked toward the desk and then stopped. "Ohhhhhhh my."

"Yeah. I think you should stay here while Julia gets dressed."

"Get dressed? But I thought... I mean, I assumed..." Julia stammered, blushing brightly.

"That he'd have sex with you?" Darleen asked quickly.

Julia looked down, still blushing brightly. "I did," she agreed quietly. Then she lifted her head and looked up at Darleen. "I need him to."

Okay, that startled me. She needed me to have sex with her? "Why?" I blurted.

"You did with Elizabeth. I just thought you could with me too."

"That's a want to, not a need too." I said a bit testily. "Why do I need to have sex with you?"

"I can't tell you."

"Julia, you're a sweet young woman. What? Thirty at most? I'm not having sex with you. First off, you're too young for me..."

"That didn't stop you from having sex with Darleen!" she shot back.

I looked quicky at Darleen, who looked at me at the same time, shrugging her shoulders in a "I didn't say anything" motion.

"Second: you're part of HR. Why would I get myself fired? It'd only take one slip of the tongue and your boss would be riding me out of here on a rail. And third: you're married! I don't mess with other men's wives!"

She sat, looking dejected. "I thought you would. You helped Elizabeth. I thought you could help me too," she said, standing up. She walked around the desk to where her dress and underwear lay on the chair. She bent over and started to step into her underwear.

"Why do you need help?" Darleen asked, stepping the two feet to where she stood, reaching a hand out to touch her arm.

"To get me divorced."

"That doesn't make sense," Darleen said. "If you want to be divorced, just file for divorce. Why have sex with Michael?"

She looked at Darleen and then at me. "In my husband's culture, women are property. He owns me. Yes. We're legally married in the US, but he also has three other wives. He hasn't had sex with me in over two years and he says he never will again, but he won't divorce me."

"So turn him in for polygamy," I said with a scowl.

"I can't. They're not legal wives. Oh, they're married to him in his culture, but as far as the US is concerned they're just women living in his household. No, the only way for me to get away from him is to force his hand. He needs proof that I've been unfaithful. That would break the marriage vows and he will have to divorce me."

"Shit. Tell me he isn't middle-eastern."

She nodded slowly.

"You're just as likely to end up dead. They do honor killings over there. Your divorce may be post-humous! No. No way I'm getting into the middle of this stuff."

"I could force you to."

"Oh? How?"

"I could turn you into my boss for having sex with your secretary," she said defiantly.

"It'd be your word against his and mine!" Darleen said quickly.

"Actually, it wouldn't," she said, reaching down for her purse. She pulled her phone out and swiped something on the screen. A few moments later I could hear Darleen's voice as she was climaxing. She turned it around, and sure as shit, there was Darleen sitting naked on the edge of my desk with me fucking her.

I walked over to the bookshelf and it only took me a few seconds to find the little camera. "How long have you been planning this?" I asked her as I pulled the little battery-operated camera from between two books. "Never mind. I can guess. Since I had sex with Elizabeth in her office."

"Maybe. It gave me the idea anyway. Having Darleen have sex with you in your office just made it easier for me."

"Well, I don't care if you turn me in or not. I'm not getting in the middle of this."

"You won't help me?" she asked, looking almost panicked.

"Actually, I will. But not by having sex with you. If you wanna take the risk, that's your business. If I were you, I'd have someplace safe to go before you do this. If your husband decides to come after you, I don't want to be in the middle of that either." I walked to my desk and found my sticky notes. I picked up a pen and scribbled the address of the club down. "Here. If you really wanna give him proof, go here. Ask the woman behind the desk that you want to go to the club. She'll show you to a room to get undressed. Once you're naked, except for shoes, go upstairs. When you get there you'll see a table. Put on a green wristband. I can guarantee that within a very few minutes someone will invite you to have sex. Do it as many times with as many people as you want. Take your video or whatever you need to have your proof. But don't count on me to do this for you." She nodded and took the note. "Now, get dressed. I'll be back in a few minutes. I hope by then you're gone and this whole crazy idea is out of your head. I also don't expect to be called down to HR over any of this either."

" No, you won't," she said meekly as I turned and headed to my office door. I opened it, walked out and closed it behind me before heading to the men's room to wash my face and try to gather my thoughts.

I headed back a little later and Darleen confirmed that my office was once again empty. I sat down and tried to get my head back into my work, only being partly successful. While I didn't know Julia well, we had worked together and I was a softie. I wondered if there were some way I could help her, but at the moment, I didn't see what it was.

I went home to an empty house after work. I was partly tempted to call Trish, but I knew that the next morning I was headed off with Donna and her friends. Instead I called Donna and she was more than happy for me to head over and spend the night with her. I grabbed some dinner on the way and showed up at her house a little after seven. I wasn't surprised to find her naked, and within a few moments she had me equally naked, lying on the floor in the living room, bouncing herself wildly on my dick. It was intense, wild sex, but only for a short time. After we both had intense climaxes, we settled with each other on the sofa and cuddled. We talked about how work had been that week and some of the crazy shit that had happened to me. I admitted to her, reluctantly, that I'd had sex with Darleen, to which she teased me about fucking younger women, and then we discussed Lizzy.

I was sort of afraid she might be upset, but she seemed to realize that Lizzy was looking for something, much like I was. Donna made long slow gentle love with me on the sofa, riding me ever so slowly, letting me caress her body and breasts, while at the same time coaxing me to talk about how I felt, both about her and Lizzy. It took nearly half an hour for her to get me to admit, even to myself, just how easy it would be for me to become seriously emotionally involved with Lizzy. Beyond the physical connection, Donna made it pretty obvious that, while we might not be conscious of a long term relationship, we both had healing to do and if we could help each other do that, we should.

"So where does that put the two of us?" I asked as she sat on my lap, moving just enough and frequently enough to keep me hard inside her.

"I haven't ever met a man that I cared for as much as I do you. I've been thinking about us a lot. I've been thinking about how much of the stuff you have trouble with, is enough. I think that I've been using sex, in all the various forms I've tried, as a substitute for intimacy, true, real, loving intimacy. I think I've scared you. I've been afraid that any day you'd call me up and say, "I've had enough," But you haven't. You've gone out of your way to try with me, and it's made me love you all the more. So where are we? I'm willing to try to reign in a lot of what I've done. No more nights at the club. No more huge multi-couple orgies in my hot tub or pool. I need to concentrate more on your feelings and your desires and how the two of us can be more compatible. But I can't see myself letting it all go. I don't think that it'd be healthy for either of us. So you want to know where we are? I'm going to ask you to try to be a little more open. I know you can do it with multiple women. Hell, I've seen you do it with three of us at once. You and Sarah and Trish. You really enjoyed that. I enjoyed that. I'd never ask you to have sex with another man. That wouldn't work. I know that. But what I would ask you to do, is see, just try to see if you can share me with another couple."

"Eddie and Sandra?"

"For now. You already know them. We're all going hiking tomorrow. And yes, I do mean hiking and not fucking. But if you wanted to. If you thought maybe you could get used to it, I think, no I know, that Sandra wouldn't at all mind playing with you more. I know Eddie wouldn't mind playing with me. He's already done it a lot of times. That's what I'm going to ask. Will you try? For me?"

"I was expecting something like this after dinner the other night."

"That was totally my fault. I thought I could push you and Sandra thought it would be a good idea. I'm sorry. I really am. I was kind of afraid that would scare you away too."

"You try to scare away the guys you care about, don't you?" I asked softly, reaching my hands from her tits up to her back. I pulled her down toward me. "How about I just love on you for a while? Do I have to share what I feel with another woman?"

"I don't think you understand. When I have sex with another man, I'm not making love to him like I make love to you. I'm enjoying the sensations as if, well, as if it's a new dildo or vibrator. I don't love my vibrator. I don't make love to my dildo. But I enjoy how it feels in me just the same. I love you. I make love with you and enjoy how it makes me feel inside, not only on your dick, but in my heart. If you look at another man fucking me, I'm not sharing out love, I'm using him the same way I use a toy."

"I guess that's hard for me because when I have sex with someone, I tend to think about how it feels for her and how to make it better."

"That's what makes you a spectacular lover. I know every time we couple like this that you're going to do everything you can to make me feel wonderful. It makes me want to do the same to you. But when I'm having sex with another man, I'm not thinking about how it feels for him I'm thinking about how it feels for me, and he's doing the same thing."

"Okay. I can try to remember that. So, tomorrow. What do you want me to do?"

"Be playful. Just accept that what happens is just play. It's not emotional, it's not love. It's just play. If it gets to be too much, say so. I don't want to hurt you. I don't really want to scare you away, but I need you to try."

"I can try," I whispered. "Now, are you going to tease me all night? Or are you going to make me fill you up again?"

"Oh lover, I want to tease you all night so you're so horny in the morning that you won't be able to wait for us to get there."

"Why would we have to wait?"

She leaned down and kissed me softly. "Trust me," she whispered before pressing her lips back to mine again. We kissed for long minutes, our kiss growing hotter and more urgent, along with her motions on my cock. There was little doubt that we were not going to wait until morning before we came again. She held her lips to mine, her big tits pressed to my chest as she bounced her ass up and down, faster and faster, until she was moaning into my mouth and my cock was moments from exploding inside her. "OH FUCK!" she cried as she pulled her mouth away, her pussy clenching and spasming around my dick. She watched my eyes as she humped her ass up and down wildly, bouncing us both on the sofa as her big round ass flew up and down.

"Ohhhhhhh damn," I groaned as my body pushed over the edge and I fell down the long pit of a massively strong orgasm. I felt my cock swell inside her and shoot cum deep into her pussy. She cried in pleasure at the feeling of me filling her and her whole body trembled and shuddered as she lay herself on top of me.

"God," she panted, "I don't think I'll ever get tired of feeling you fill me with your cum. One of these days it'll be to make a baby. We'll fuck and fuck and fuck until we have a little one growing inside me."

"You want children?"

"I didn't before I met you. Now? Yeah, I do," she whispered. "I hope that doesn't scare you."

"A little. I kinda thought I was out of the baby business."

She looked down at me with a concerned look. "We don't have to. Not if you don't really want to."

"Why don't we worry about us first and then worry about that? Okay?"

"Okay," she whispered as she lay down on me again. She wiggled herself down between me and the back of the sofa, nearly pushing me off, but not quite. She held hear arm around me and one leg over both of mine while she lay her head on my chest. "Why does this feel so perfect?" she whispered. "I could lie here with you naked like this forever."

I squeezed her to me. I had to admit, it felt awfully good. Eventually we moved to the bed and snuggled the same way. I fell asleep feeling her against me.

Saturday morning broke sunny and bright. I was spooned against Donna, holding her back to my chest with my arm wrapped around her. It felt as comfortable to me as it had with Nancy for all those years. Because of that alone I knew that I would make every attempt to make this work. Of the three, Trish, Donna and Lizzy, for whatever reason, Donna was the one I felt most comfortable talking to and sharing with. I felt like with her there was nothing I couldn't share or talk about. That was one thing I always had with Nancy. Even if she didn't agree with something, I knew she would always listen and at least accept my position. That didn't mean that she always agreed. More than once I tried to get her naked outside, hike topless, have sex in the lake, those kind of things. And she always listened and told me it sounded sexy, but no, she wasn't interested. The only time she really put her foot down and told me I was out of line was the one time when I suggested that a particular woman on a cruise we were on, looked really hot in her bikini. She headed off where she thought I was going in a heartbeat and told me not even to go down that road. I never even got the chance to suggest that she wear a bikini like that. She immediately thought I was going to suggest something much more sexual.

I lay there holding her, feeling her breathe, feeling the softness of her skin, just enjoying it. If I closed my eyes and didn't see her chocolate skin, I wouldn't even know. I wasn't particularly racist, obviously, or I wouldn't be with her. I wasn't sure how my daughters would react, but then, they'd either accept her or, well, we won't go there.

"How long have you been awake?" she whispered, startling me.

"Awake?"

"Yeah," she said, turning on the bed to face me. "I know you were."

"How?"

She giggled. "You get a hardon when you're holding me, and when your hand is on my boob you can't help but stroke it ever so slightly. So, what are you thinking about?"

"Us."

"Well, duh. What about us silly?"

"If we can find a way to make this work."

"Ahhhhhh, I think about that a lot too."

"Do you think we can?"

"I hope so. I really do. There's something about you, something in the way you look, the way you talk, the way you look at me, even the way you touch me. Something that draws me to you like a moth to a flame. I love how it feels. I don't want it to end."

"I know what you mean. I wouldn't have thought I could fall in love that fast, but damn, I've felt it growing inside me since that camping trip."

"I know," she said, moving her face closer to me. She pressed her lips to mine and kissed me. We spent several minutes kissing before she suggested we get up and get dressed, after a shower of course.

Her shower still amazed me. I hadn't ever taken a shower in a shower that had one wall being a window outside. Not that anyone could see us, except mother nature and whoever was in the pool. Right now that was a very good looking woman, completely naked, doing the back stroke.

"It's Juliana," Donna said softly, wrapping her arms around me and turning me to face the window. "You can look. I don't mind."

"Someone you know, obviously."

"Uh huh. Friend of mine. Her husband is a jerk. She comes here to get away, to get some time away from him."

"And have sex?"

"Sometimes. Mostly just to hang out naked. She loves to be naked and her husband is a prude and hates everything she likes to wear. Really driving a stake into their relationship. She'd like to find a way to make him relax, but he won't. We're trying to hatch a plan of some kind to force him."

"I see. Good ideas?"

"A few. Women can be very devious when we want to."

"I've learned that." I nodded as she stroked my dick, pointing it at the window. "If I wasn't here, you'd be down there with her, wouldn't you?"

"Probably."

"Having sex with her?"

"Probably," she agreed with a little shrug. "Does that bother you?"

"Surprisingly, no."

"It doesn't bother you for me to have sex with other women?"

"Uh uh."

"What if you watched?"

"Wouldn't bother me. For some reason I'm not threatened by you having sex with other women, as long as you keep coming back for what you're playing with."

"I'll always come back for this," she said, giving my hardon a squeeze. "But it does bother you if I have sex with other men?"

"Very much."

"Even if its just sex for sex' sake?"

"Does it bother you if I have sex with other women"

"In general no. I don't care who you have sex with. Except maybe Lizzy."

"Lizzy? But not Trish? Why?"

She was silent for a few moments. "Trish doesn't bother me. I know how that's going to end up. You and her, you won't ever work. She's too much like your late wife. You're an engineer. You analyze. You'll figure out pretty soon that what you feel for her is more about your wife than her. Lizzy though. Lizzy I worry about. She's talked to me about how you make her feel. It's so much like what you make me feel that, well, yeah. She's real competition."

"You want me to stop seeing her?"

She laughed softly. "Oh god yes. But I won't ask you to. If she's really able to make you feel what I think she can, and you decide to choose me over her, then I know I'll never have to worry about losing you to another woman. So, no, you keep seeing her, you do your analysis thing and you decide who you want to spend the rest of your life with. If it's me, I'll know I'm good forever. If it's not, then I know we wouldn't have made it after all and I'll wish the both of you the best of life."