Five Dates Ch. 05

Story Info
A chance meeting at a grocery store turns into fun.
10.5k words
4.84
12.9k
29
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,379 Followers

I avoided everyone I could for a few days. I really didn't want to be quizzed by Darleen or Lizzy right then. I still had to work with them, but they could tell I didn't want to talk and both of them respected my space, thankfully. Trish had held me all night, and left the next morning after making sure that I showered and dressed and had breakfast. Only then did she dress and leave. I was almost surprised she didn't try to have sex with me, but maybe she realized that wasn't what I needed then.

After work I decided I needed to get some beer and chips. I was in the mood for junk food. Chips, dip, pizza and beer. The pizza I could pick up on the way home, but I was going to need to stop at the food mart on the way home for the beer and chips. Darlene stood up moved to block me from leaving as I came out of my office. She wordlessly gave me a hug before patting my back and letting me walk away without either of us saying anything.

I pulled into the foodmart parking lot. It was, as usual, nearly full. It seemed like this was a popular time for people to shop. I found a parking space next to a little gray car where a woman was loading groceries into the back. I parked and got out. I was about to walk away when I realized the right rear tire of her car was flat. I stepped to the back and looked at her.

I didn't mean to stare, but I couldn't help myself. She had on knee-length leather boots, a short pleated skirt that a twenty-year-old might wear even though she was clearly pushing forty, and, what I was staring at most, was the white spandex t-shirt. She had to have easily triple-D breasts, not all that much different than Nancy's had been. I could tell by the way they bounced and jiggled inside the shirt that she didn't have a bra on and I could clearly see the dark circles of her areola and the two bumps of her nipples that seemed to be pushing out further as I stood there staring. Normally I wouldn't stare, for fear of being slapped or chastised, but I couldn't seem to not stare, and she didn't seem to mind. In fact, she seemed almost pleased that I was, based on the little smile on her lips and the way she turned to make sure I had a really good view of her boobs.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare," I mumbled as she continued to load groceries into the back of the small car. "Um, you have a flat tire," I finally blurted out.

She looked stunned, the smile disappearing from her face as she stepped toward me to look around the side of the car. "DAMN!" she swore loudly. "Just fucking perfect!"

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, not able to move toward the store with her standing in front of me. Hell, she was so close I could have reached out and grabbed both of her big, soft tits in that shirt, but somehow I refrained.

"Oh hell. It's not your fault. Thanks for letting me know, though." She said, stepping back to the cart that now only had a couple bags left in it.

"If you wanted, I could help you change it."

She looked me up and down and chuckled a little. "You aren't exactly dressed for car work."

I looked down at my suit pants, dress shirt and tie and grinned. "No, not exactly, but then you aren't either."

She laughed softly. "No, I don't think I am either."

"So, why not let me help anyway?"

"As much as I want to get home at the moment, I don't appear to be going anywhere, so, why not."

I moved to the back of the car to find the spare and the tools. "We're going to have to move these," I said, moving a bag back to the cart.

"Oh, yeah."

The two of us stood between the back of the car and the cart, moving bags from the trunk back to the cart, my dick getting rock hard in my pants from the view of her swinging, wiggling, bouncing tits inside the incredibly revealing shirt. Damn she had a sexy looking chest! We finally had the back of the car cleaned out so I could get down to the jack and the spare. It took a few moments to get the cover off and undo the brackets for the jack. I pulled the jack out, assembled the handle and then knelt down between our two cars to get the jack where it needed to be. I started to jack the car up and glanced up from my work toward the rear of the car when I noticed the woman squat down between the cars. She squatted on her high heels, her feet slightly apart, her butt resting on her heels, her knees nearly touching each other. The pleated dress, that was only mid-thigh long to start with, was trapped between her thighs and her stomach, leaving long slender and very sexy legs exposed. I looked and then I looked again, unable to not see that she had no underwear on through the slight gap between her calves. I could see every detail of her shaved pussy pushing between her thighs down toward the pavement, only half a dozen feet from my face. She had a small amount of inner labia protruding from her full round lips, glistening in the afternoon light with wetness. I glanced up from her pussy to her face, expecting her to be upset that I was looking between her legs only to see her smiling as she squatted in front of me.

"I really appreciate the help. I don't know how I would have done this on my own," she said quietly, letting her knees spread slightly further apart, improving the view even more, clearly intentionally.

I nodded while I looked down between her legs again and then, with difficulty, went back to jacking the car up until I had the flat tire off the ground. I stood up, and held out a hand for her. She looked up at me, smiled and took my offered hand. She used my hand to balance herself as she lifted herself back up to stand, her body so close to mine that for a moment I thought she might lean her tits right against my chest. After half a dozen very intense heartbeats in my chest, she stepped back so I could get the tire iron portion out of the trunk.

I took a deep breath to try and calm my suddenly overly excited body and moved back to the space between our cars. I squatted down to start pulling the lug nuts off, facing the side of her car. She moved back into the gap between our cars and squatted down facing me again, her knees once again spread, but a lot wider this time, giving me a very clear view of her pussy and bare mound. The short skirt had pushed up almost to her hips as she squatted, leaving her looking almost naked below her waist. If anything her pussy looked even wetter.

As I undid the nuts from the wheel, I couldn't help but notice her own hand reach under the back of her thigh, her fingers gently stroking her pussy lips and spreading her moisture along her full, round lips. I looked up at her face, and her eyes were closed and her lips slightly parted. I stopped working on the tire and watched her gently stroke her pussy with her fingers. I suddenly saw her fingers pull away from her pussy and her knees push together to hide her pussy from my view. I looked up to her face and saw her blushing. "Sorry," she whispered in embarrassment.

"For what?" I asked with a smile before going back to undoing the nuts. I finally got the last nut undone and removed and stood up. I held my hand out to help her up once again and could feel the wetness of her fingers as she took my hand. She stood up and we held hands for a moment, hers seeming to be reluctant to let go of mine for a few brief moments. I pulled her hand to my face. I held it to my nose and smelled her scent for the briefest of moments and then kissed the back of her hand before letting it go, drawing another blush from her. We stood staring at each other, me at her face, her looking down to the bulge in the front of my dress slacks. After what was probably only seconds, but felt much longer, She turned and stepped back against the side of my Tahoe to let me pass. In the tight confines between our cars, I turned to face her to step between her and her car, feeling her push her pelvis out toward me as I did, my hardon brushing across the front of her skirt for mere moments. My heart was pounding in my chest as I bent to get the spare out of the back of her car. I fumbled the screw that held the mini-spare into the car, and then after finally getting it removed, lifted the spare out of the well it was stored in. I let it drop to the ground and immediately knew we had a problem. "This is flat." I said, lifting and bouncing it again, my brain still not quite functioning right.

"Flat!? Oh shit!" she groaned, after a few seconds adding, "All my frozen stuff! It'll all be ruined before I can get it fixed."

I looked at her for several seconds, trying to decide if this was some kind of a setup. The pained and startled look on her face seemed genuine. I doubted she made her tire flat, and despite the very obvious flirting, it didn't look to me like she intended for her spare to be flat. I suspected she was flirting with me because the situation had presented itself, not because it was in any way planned. Her braless chest showing through her shirt was definitely planned, and maybe even the lack of underwear, but the flat tire? I doubted that. "Is there someone we can call? Your husband or something?" I asked, deciding that I wasn't going to leave her stranded, despite the flirtation.

"I'm afraid not. I don't have anyone close that can help," she said with a frown, now clearly concerned about being stuck out there. She looked at my face with a look that I would consider hopeful.

"I was taught by my parents to never leave a lady in distress. Feel free to reject this suggestion, since you don't know me from Adam. If you don't live too far away we could take your groceries home and then go put air in this and fix you up. If you don't want to get into a car with a stranger, I completely understand. We can call AAA or whoever you want to take care of it otherwise."

"You sure your wife won't object to you driving a strange woman around town?" she asked, the look on her face turning from hopeful to wary. After what she had exposed to me she had to be concerned what other motivations I might have in taking her someplace out of public view.

"I'm not married. So, no. No one is going to complain."

"Well, since neither of us are married and I'm kind of stuck, I'll have to take a chance on you, mister..."

"Michael. Michael parker."

"Well, Michael. I'm Rose."

"Well Rose, let's get your stuff loaded," I said as I moved to put the spare in the back of my Tahoe. We loaded the groceries in on top of it and closed the backs of both our vehicles. She put the cart in the return and then walked back toward me, her skirt flouncing and blowing up slightly in the light breeze, not quite high enough to expose her pussy, but darn close, her tits wiggling and bouncing with each step in her revealing shirt. She walked around the truck and climbed into the passenger side, dropping into the seat. "So where to?" I asked as she pulled the seat belt down and buckled it, the belt pulling the spandex tighter between her big, soft breasts, making them even more exposed through the thin material. I looked from her tits up to her face to see her looking down at her legs, blushing.

She gave me an address, which I punched into the GPS to locate and I backed out of the parking space. It wasn't going to be a long drive, not more than ten or so minutes. At first we were both quiet. "I want to apologize," she finally said, looking out the window instead of at me.

"For what?"

"Well, for what I was doing while you were fixing my tire."

"Yeah. Well, I was a little surprised, but I didn't exactly mind."

"It's just that. Well. Um. I want to apologize."

"You said that. Apology accepted. I have to admit, I was a little bit stunned. Not that I didn't enjoy the view. In fact, I probably enjoyed it a little too much."

"Enjoyed it too much?"

"I'll be honest. I was hard-pressed not to reach out and touch you on more than one occasion." I chuckled as I took the next turn the GPS indicated.

I glanced over and saw her blush again. "I sort of was pretending that you had," she whispered.

"Is that what you were thinking about with your eyes closed?"

"I'm embarrassed to admit that I was."

"I'm flattered."

"It's not that. I mean. I don't usually. I don't. Um. Shit."

"Can I take a guess at what you're trying to say? You're single and you get turned on by flashing your stuff at unsuspecting guys and you were in the store flashing poor married men and hadn't planned on not being able to get home after you had?"

"Was I that obvious?"

"Well, the shirt was pretty obvious. While I was working I had time to wonder why you'd wear a skirt that short without underwear, except to flash guys. Since you weren't going to pick up any guys at the grocery store, it'd be a pretty safe place to get away with accidently flashing someone."

"I guess my secret is out," she said, blushing again.

"I don't mind. In fact, given the way my life has gone the last few weeks, that's a pretty mild, um, thing."

"It's still a little embarrassing to get caught at it. I mean I plan on getting caught by the guys I'm flashing, but not quite like this."

"You just never expected to have to have one of them drive you home?"

"No, I didn't. Here, turn in here. I'm in that apartment. Third building."

I pulled into a parking space in front of the building she indicated. "I can wait out here if you'd rather not have me come into your house. I can imagine that for a woman alone you'd be hesitant to invite a stranger into your house."

"Somehow, I don't think you're going to take advantage of me. If you were, you would have done more than look back at the store. No, I'd be happy to have you help carry stuff in."

I nodded and got out of my truck. By the time I got to the back of my Tahoe she was out of the truck as well and waiting for me near the tailgate. We took several trips to get all her bags into the small second floor apartment. It wasn't large, living room, one bedroom, bathroom and small eat-in kitchen. We took all the bags to the kitchen table and once we had them all in, she began to unload and put away groceries while I sat in one of the kitchen chairs, watching her move around the kitchen. About the fourth trip to the table she looked at me with a grin and pulled the shirt up and off, exposing her bare breasts. She tossed the shirt in my lap and then went back to unloading the bag she had been.

"Might as well see em' without the shirt," she said with a grin as she took several cans to the counter to put in the pantry. "Given that I've shown you about everything else. I hope you like how they look."

"I think they look spectacular," I answered honestly. "Don't suppose you want to get rid of the skirt and finish the view?"

She paused to look at me. "Yeah, I wouldn't mind. Been a while since any man saw me naked, besides my doctor I mean." She pushed the little skirt off and stepped out of it, leaving it on the floor, and her in nothing but high heels. She continued to work at unloading groceries. She was down to about three bags left when she stopped and leaned against the counter with her butt. "Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure."

"Take off your pants?"

"My pants?"

"Well, you've got an awfully big hardon, and I haven't seen one in person in, oh, five or six years. It might be nice to see what it looks like. "I'll just keep working, but if you want to, I wouldn't mind."

She pushed off the counter and continued to unload and put away groceries. I stood up after a minute or two, undid my pants and pushed them and my boxers down, sitting back down with my hardon poking up from my lap. She smiled and didn't say anything as she continued to work on the groceries. She finally emptied and folded the last grocery bag and then stood by the counter, chewing her lip.

"That's a pretty nice looking dick. Not that I've seen lots of them, but you do have a nice looking one."

"Thank you."

"So, are you attached or anything? I mean girlfriend or significant other?"

"No. I'm... no," I said shaking my head. "Doesn't look like you are either."

"No, not since John died," she said. "You're too good looking and too nice to be single for no reason. Divorced?"

"Um. No, my wife passed about six months ago," I said, looking down.

"Oh damn. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply. I'm sorry."

"Yeah, It's okay," I said looking back up at her. "Still getting used to it."

"It takes a while. I still haven't started dating again. Not sure I want to."

"Yeah. Nancy solved that. She knew I wouldn't so she made me with her last wish."

"That was nice of her. I wish John had done that. Made me promise. I think he might have hoped that I wouldn't, you know?"

"Not really."

"Well, you sorta know my secret, he didn't approve, so I usually did it in secret. He knew I did it, just didn't want to know when or where. He thought it wasn't right for a woman to do. Makes her look like a slut. Or at least that's what he thought."

"You have a spectacular looking body. Nothing wrong with wanting to show it off a little. I suppose it attracts lots of guys."

"I'm actually very careful to not do it where it can. Mostly in stores and malls and things. Places where there's safety in numbers if someone gets any ideas."

"So you don't have sex with them? The guys you attract?"

"To be honest, you're the first man, other than the movers, that I've had in my apartment."

"Well, I don't know what to say to that."

"Would you want to come into the living room and sit a few minutes before we go take care of the tire?"

"If you want," I said with a shrug, trying hard not to get overly excited about her sexy body. I got up and followed her to the living room, holding my pants and boxers around my thighs. I let them fall down again and sat in one of the chairs across from the sofa.

"I'll be right back," she said and then headed for her bedroom. She came back a moment later with two small towels and a bottle of some kind of clear lubricant and, to my surprise, a large pink dildo. She sat down on the sofa across from me, pulled her legs up and spread her knees wide.

"I go to the stores and flash guys because it gets me super turned on. That's why I was touching myself in the parking lot. I know this is an unusual request, but I've never had a man watch me get myself off. I was hoping you would, watch I mean. You can play too if you want. I imagine you're pretty turned on too. I don't want to have sex with you. Actually, I'm not on any kind of birth control or anything so I wouldn't even if I wanted to. But if you want to watch, I'd really like to see what it feels like to have someone watch." She poured her words out quickly, almost as if she'f talked slower she'd not have the courage to make the request.

I stood up and undid my shirt, one button at a time, letting her watch. She reached between her legs and stroked herself as I did, teasing one finger between her lips as each button came undone. I pulled my shirt off and stood in front of her naked from my calves up. I reached down and stroked my dick while she watched, licking her lips and pushing a finger into her pussy.

"Oh damn," she whispered. She reached next to her and grabbed the dildo. She slowly worked it into her pussy, pushing it in and out only an inch or two as her juices lubricated the silicone. Inch by inch she worked it deeper until she had it sliding deeply in and out of her wet depths. I could hear it squish softly with each stroke as I stood and watched her, stroking my dick in time with her strokes, watching her tease one nipple with her free hand while she pushed the dildo in and out with the other. "Ohhhhhhh daaaaamn," she moaned softly as she arched her back slightly. "It feels so good. I wish I could just put you into me and feel your cock."

"I wish I could. But you said no, so..."

"Yeah, I know. I can't but god do I want to."

I pushed the table aside and stepped closer to her. I reached for the hand she was using on her breast and pulled it to my dick. I let her wrap her hand around me and stroke me as I moved both my hands to her big soft breasts. I had to lean partway over her to reach, but I cupped both big, soft tits and gently massaged them and teased her nipples while she stroked her dildo in and out of herself.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,379 Followers