All Comments on 'Five Dates Ch. 05'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

I liked this one. I also liked the introspective questions she was asking him. Not saying that she's likely to be "the one" (or the one of many?) but I think those two could be healthy for each other and their respective healing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
outstanding story

The excellence of this story can hardly be overstated. Not only is it well-written, it has great characters and a great plot to hold the attention of the reader throughout. The wonderfully romantic atmosphere adds depth to the story and serves in a marvelous way to advance to plot to a conclusion that leaves the reader pining to find out what will happen next. Five stars.

ag2507ag2507over 1 year ago

You do not loosen the lug nuts after getting the wheel off the ground. If you do, like the wheels on the bus, they go round an round. Similarly, on the way down, you hand tighten the nuts to properly position the wheel, then lock them tight after, lowering the vehicle.

Note to all writers - don't describe a process in detail unless it's integral to the story but if you do, you have to get it right or any reader with half a brain goes duh! And misses the import of essential story elements.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Three things! 1) You break the lug nuts loose when the tire is still on the ground but jacked up. 2) you have two flat tires but you load only one to get fixed. 4) The Tahoe is not a truck, just a lush bigger than average SUV. Besides that the story was great! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE BLAZING STARS!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Dang! We just get rid of Donna and he finds another hottie in the parking lot no less. Trish has her work cut out for her. Still routing for Trish even though he did kick her out of the apartment. Just saying, I wont try to lead the author! Quite a fantasy, thanks for sharing it with your fans.

Cheers

SAGE

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Still gave it full stars but the dalliance with Rose has started to muddy the waters on the overall story arc. Even a man struggling with the loss of his wife would notice by now he’s starting to head down a dark hole. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe I missed it, but what happened to her car after they left it? How did she get to work at the end?

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Hmm kinda short but intense but doesnt seem on track or theme on what hes supposed to b doing. Also seems hes had more than 5 dates so far. But enjoyabke story 5 stars again.

EVLoverEVLoverover 1 year ago

While it might have broken the mood they were in, I’m surprised that they didn’t stop for a quick time out to go buy a bunch of condoms. While not as nice as bareback, condoms are an effective way to deal with the potential baby issue.

This issue plus the tire changing issues mentioned previously were minor distractions in an otherwise wonderful story. 5*****

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

Another fine chapter in this story

Thanks for writing

LynchjimLynchjimabout 1 year ago

Love it you really are a talented writer. I’ve loved each story I’ve read of yours so far I think that’s 9 so far and loved em all many many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story so far - are you going to finish it????????

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Never had that much fun grocery shopping!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the first time I've felt the MC was a douchebag with one of his women. She told him she wasn't on the pill and they couldn't go beyond oral and fingers...yet he fucked her. There's no way to justify what he did he took advantage of her being too turned on to resist. He never should have put his dick near her pussy...that was totally on him.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

Very, very nice...again, the emotional aspect to it all is very appealing to me; Michael is still a nice guy, even if he and Rose did the nasty and he ejaculated into her unprotected body.

When a girl exercises her judgment to have a guy squirt the babymakers into her like that, she assumes the risks also; I had a young lady I dated years ago, she and her sisters kept talking about how "skinny" she was, how she "needed" to gain weight...how much having a baby would be good for her and give sisters something to take care of after school. Used a rubber, she complained it was uncomfortable (even saying it HURT her too much.). Bareback...was lovely, she had a very tight and not-well-used vagina, she tried to hold me in when I went to pull out...I had to FIGHT her legs apart, and squirted all over her chest and belly, to which she got 😡 💢 ANGRY at me for not completing inside her. At that point, I figured out, really quickly, that she wanted to get pregnant so she could claim her 'anchor child's for purposes of residency!! (Oh, yeah, she was an undocumented alien, working at the restaurant of a co-woker's fiancée's family!!). I was bad, but she got dropped THAT NIGHT...I was not gonna be roped into THAT situation...

Anyway...Rose seems to have a very clear-minded attitude about starting out with Michael, "friends-with-benefits" for now, as they date and get to know each other more. That they share the loss of a spouse gives them a common starting point to work from; I love how you have planned this story out like this, moving from relationship to relationship and letting them all play out!! Donna was not a good fit, she already has a lifestyle in place that she cannot give up; I am not critical of her, females have a sexual side to them that they get to play out. I am NOT fond of slut-shaming of women (or men, for that matter!). As human beings, and adults, we 'should know' the risks of unprotected promiscuous sexual behavior in these situations here; HOWEVER, this is also FANTASY, and makes for fun and excitement while we read. I am SSSOOO looking forward to the next chapters!!

Five**5**Stars... again, deserves 15/10, as it is such a story!! Thank You, Thank You!!!!!

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌋🌋🌋🌋🌪️💫💫💫💫💫💯

OGHMNWOGHMNW7 months ago

This chapter shows that good things can happen to nice guys. Michael wasn’t looking for something and just was being the caring, compassionate, nice gentleman that he is when he offered to help Rose. It was Rose that seduced Michael. Rose had a lot of insight into Michael’s situation from what he told her and her work experience. I can see him enjoying time with her as a friend with benefits. It was Rose’s decision to enjoy the unprotected sex as it had been to long since she had. We need more backstory on Rose’s marriage to John and how long she has been a widow. Thank You! On to the next chapter….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES