Five Dates Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god you feel so big. Fuck me. Make me come again around you."

"I don't know how long I can. I'm awfully turned on."

"Try, but if you have to come, do it on me. Let it come all over me when you can't wait any more."

"If that's what you want."

"It is," she moaned.

I started to stroke in and out of her. She lifted and spread her legs wide, resting her heels on my butt as I pushed in and out of her velvety-soft pussy. She groaned and coaxed me higher, pulling me up until my face was even with hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers. We kissed as we fucked, breathing heavily into each others mouths as we kissed and then broke apart panting. Over and over we played that game, how long could we kiss before we had to gasp for breath, the whole time my dick sliding in and out of her soft hot depths. I knew I was getting close and I also could tell she was as well. I wanted to wait for her to climax again.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of other things, to break the thoughts of how incredibly hot and sexy she was, the images of her squatting in the parking lot, showing me her pussy. But instead of helping all it did was to remind me of how incredible her pussy looked as she teased it with her fingers right there in public and how badly I wanted at that moment to reach out and stroke it as well.

"Shit. I'm going to come." I grunted as I started to lift from her to pull back.

"No, don't stop. Please don't stop," she begged, digging her heels into my butt, pulling me hard and fast back into her hot pussy. It was more than my excited cock could take and my body bucked hard. I jammed hard into her and felt the massive gush of cum I was holding back lance deep into her. I wanted to pull back, to stop what had started, but in those few short moments my body was out of my control. I felt my body push and jerk, pumping shot after shot of cum into her hot depths. I heard her cry out and pull my face down harder to her own as her climax too took hold. I could feel her pussy clenching and squeezing me, milking my cum into her pussy as she shuddered and trembled.

I lay on her, panting, feeling my cock still twitching inside her. "I'm sorry," I whispered.

"It wasn't your fault. I stopped you. You tried," she answered breathlessly. "Right in that moment I wanted it. I wanted it more than anything else."

"And now?"

"Well, it wasn't the best idea, but I just had my period about a week ago, so I don't think it'll be a problem. But I can get a pill tomorrow just to be sure."

"Okay," I whispered back, glad that she wasn't upset that I came in her and also that she had a plan to take care or the risk we just caused.

I felt her feet pushing on the floor and her body rocking before she broke down into giggles.

"What are you laughing at?"

"I had this great idea I was going to roll us over and end up on top of you. But it didn't work."

I grinned down at her and moved one arm. In a few moments I had us rolled so she was laying on top of me while I was now on my back. She lay on me, looking down at me with a smile. "I think you're right."

"About what?"

"I think this just turned into a date," she said with a smile. Her face turned serious and she looked down at me. I could see her eyes moving, from my eyes down my face and back to my eyes again, as if searching for something. "I think I'm going to have to make a doctor's appointment," she whispered.

"Yeah? Why is that?"

"Because if we're going to keep having sex, we don't want to worry about making little ones."

"Are we going to? Keep having sex?"

"If I put the pieces together, you just decided that Donna wasn't what you wanted, and your sister-in-law was too much like your wife. While you have some other woman to have sex with, I don't see any reason that you and I can't keep doing this. Having sex together."

"Dating?"

"If we want to call it that. I think for now, friends with benefits is a better description. I think we can be friends and I definitely like these benefits."

"I'd like to ask you to stay, to spend the night with me. But there's no way I can do that and not have sex with you again, like we just did."

"Is that a problem? If I'm going to get a pill tomorrow, it doesn't really matter how many times you fill me up. Right now, I wouldn't mind if you wanted to do it again, or even again. It's been a long time since I've had sex and I don't really want to go back to just my toys, not after how good you felt in me."

"If I have sex with Lizzy, or even Darleen, are you going to be hurt?"

"Does it matter?"

"To me it does."

She smiled and lowered her face to mine. We shared another long kiss. "I'm not having sex with any other guys, so as far as we're concerned I'm a one-man woman. But we're just friends. I can't and don't want to stop you from searching for what you're looking for. I hope you find it. If talking with me helps you find it, I'm happy to play that role. But until you do, I'll take all the benefits you want to give me. If that means spending the night and waking up in the morning in your arms, I'd say that's a pretty pleasant price to pay to be your friend. If it starts to hurt to hear you talk about having sex with someone else, I'll let you know."

"Then why don't we go find the bed?"

"I'd love to," she said with a grin.

++++++++++++

I woke up with Rose in my arms and my morning hardon between her thighs. In some ways I was surprised to have a hardon after having sex twice more in the night. But then, her fingers stroking the bottom of my shaft and the sensitive spot under it might have had something to do with it. I lay silently, letting her tease my dick while I let my fingers gently start to stroke across her left nipple. We didn't say anything, but we both knew the other was awake. I didn't need to have sex again, but if she wanted it I wasn't going to say no. I found sex, as well as sleeping with her, very comfortable and enjoyable. I wasn't going to make the same mistake I'd made with Donna. Comfortable and enjoyable are not love.

It wasn't long before she was pressing my hard head up between her lips, trying to coax me into her vagina. I shifted to allow her to get me into her and then worked in time with her movements to rock each other and slide me slowly in and out of her depths. She found my hand and guided my fingers to start squeezing and twisting it gently instead of just stroking it. Her depths felt soooooooo good around me as we lay on our sides, pushing me in and out of her. Neither of us seemed to be in any hurry to get done, enjoying the sensations more than the ending, much like Nancy and I had done so many times. Many a morning we had lay like this, my dick deep in her pussy, the two of us moving just enough to tease our orgasms to continue to build.

Minutes passed as we lay there, teasing each other's bodies before she abruptly pulled away from me, pulling off my hard shaft. She rolled over to face me and then pushed on me to roll me on my back. With a grin she crawled over me, straddling my hips. She didn't have to look down to find my hardon with her hand, nor did she have to look to get it to tease between her lips. She closed her eyes as she settled down on it, forcing it deep into her pussy until her bare ass was resting on my thighs.

"You know what I was just thinking about?" she asked quietly.

"No, what?"

"Years ago, when I was still married, we had to have a plumber come and install a new garbage disposal. I think everyone has heard the fantasy story about standing over the plumber with no underwear and letting him see you and then having sex with him. Well, I hadn't ever tried anything like this and I was all alone in the house with him. He could have done anything to me and I wouldn't have been able to stop him. I'd flashed a lot of guys, but never anyone up close before," she said before taking a deep breath. "He was lying under the skink working and I couldn't resist. I had to try. I already had a dress on with really skimpy underwear on. I pulled my underwear half way down my thighs so my pussy was completely exposed and then went to stand over him. I had my legs spread so he could look right up under my skirt. I stood there, leaning on the sink with my pussy right over him, waiting. He finally slid out part way from under the sink to get a tool, and he couldn't miss it. He lay there for at least ten seconds, staring up at me. My heart was pounding so hard. He finally reached for the tool he wanted and then slid back under as if nothing had happened.

"I was so disappointed. I didn't know what I wanted to have happen. Maybe I wanted him to touch me or something. I stood there, not sure what to do. I looked down and realized that he had a huge boner in his pants. I wanted to reach down and rip his pants open and see it. To see what was making that bulge. But all I had the nerve to do was to step my feet closer together, letting my panties fall down further. They were down past my knees and there was no way he couldn't see them. He finally reached out and lifted my feet one at a time and took my panties off and then he went back to work. I just stood there, still not sure what to do next. I was so turned on that I wanted to rip his pants off and sit on his dick. But I didn't. I finally walked to my bedroom and sat on my bed and stuffed a vibrator I had hidden from my husband into my pussy. I didn't even realize that I'd left the bedroom door standing wide open until he walked to the door to tell me he was done. I was so embarrassed at him catching me playing with myself that I just closed my legs with the vibrator in me and pretended that I wasn't doing anything. He walked in to have me sign off the work order and while I was trying to sign it, I climaxed right in front of him because of the vibrator."

She smiled at me and started to move up and down, my hard dick sliding in and out of her pussy. "I always wondered what would have happened if I'd have opened his pants. Would he have let me sit on his dick? Would he have pushed me away? I'll never know. But I've imagined sitting on a guy like this ever since. I've watched lots of porn videos of women riding their guy like this and how much they enjoy it. So this is me, trying it for the first time."

I looked at her, a little stunned at her admission. "So far you're doing a fantastic job," I finally said when I could process everything she told me.

"Does it feel as good as it does for those guys in the videos?"

"I can tell you that its not just how it feels, it's also how it looks."

"How it looks?"

"Uh huh. The view of your tits is spectacular," I answered with a grin. "Why don't you see if you can make yourself come this way."

"I think I can," she said as she moved up and down on me. She put her hands on my stomach for balance and began to bounce faster. I enjoyed the sight of her big soft tits bouncing and flying on her chest as she pounded herself down on me over and over. I didn't know how close she was to coming herself, but I could tell that I was getting damn close.

"God Rose. You're going to make me come," I groaned.

"If you were the plumber, what would you have done?"

"If I was single? I would have sat up and pulled your pussy to my face and licked you until you climaxed, and then I would have let you ride me until this happened." I groaned and let my body go. I felt my body spasm and try to drive up into her as a gush of cum lanced up into her pussy.

"OH SHIT!" she gasped. "God I can feel it so deep in me!" she panted as her body suddenly shuddered. "Ohhhhhh god yes god yes god yes," she whispered as her body continued to shudder and tremble as I emptied what cum my body had into her depths. As her body stilled she leaned over further, lowering herself until her tits rested on my chest. I could still feel my dick twitching inside her. "God I could get used to playing out fantasies with you."

"You really never did it like this before?"

She looked a little embarrassed. "No. My husband was pretty much a missionary position guy. A few times he took me from behind, but usually it was in bed and with him on top."

"His loss," I whispered. "I hope he at least let you come first."

"He was nice about that at least," she said as she looked down into my eyes. "But you do. This is the first time you haven't waited. And that was my fault. I made it hard for you to. What would you have done if I hadn't come?"

"I'd have made sure you did another way."

"What way?"

"Whatever way it took. Fingers, tongue, whatever," I answered softly. I pulled her face down to mind and kissed her. "Women deserve to be satisfied too. Sex isn't just about a guy feeling good."

"No wonder women love fucking you," she whispered.

"Yeah? Why's that?"

"Because your hot and sexy and considerate. Women find considerate to be soooo sexy," she whispered before leaning her face down to renew the kiss. As we kissed my alarm started going off. She pulled her face from mine and looked down at me. "Does this mean play time is over?"

"It is, for this date," I whispered. "I'd really like a chance to spend more time with you sometime."

"I'd like that too, but to be honest, I don't want to confuse you. We should spend some time apart. Be with those other women and think about what we talked about. Think about not only what you feel, but why you think you feel it."

"Shrink mode again?"

She smiled. "I'm going to work today in shorts and a tank top with no underwear or bra because I don't have time to change. I have a hunch that my boss is going to be doing plenty of shrink time with me today."

"We could have gotten up earlier," I said with concern.

She looked at the clock. "What we did was more important to me. I still have time for a quick shower if you can promise not to molest me in the shower."

"I can't guarantee that. Not as hot as you look to me. But I can try," I agreed as she pushed up off of me.

True to her word, she took a quick shower, dressed quickly, coming to kiss me goodbye before I had a chance to even finish shaving. I barely had time to get her phone number before she raced out the door to get to work.