Five Steps to Delta Nu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat. Pat.

Bree giggled. It was more like he was just patting her bottom, not really spanking her. This was not so bad at all. It was in fact rather innocent.

Mr. Stein didn't care. He just liked the sight of her precious, adorable bottom wiggling and jiggling with each pat, like a little mound of white jellow, split down the middle by an enticing fissure, down where there were so many hidden sweet delights. And, the firm, round, soft tush felt so, so good to the touch.

It was indeed quite innocent, but Bree knew that innocence would not win the war. Delta Nu was not looking for innocent girls. "Golly, Mr. Stein," Bree complained, "You have to paddle me harder than that!"

He was surprised at her request, but she was in fact the one actually in charge.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK

These smacks were definitely stingier than the first ones. She encouraged him to go further. "Oh Mr. Stein, that's much better. You spank me so good!" she squealed, wiggling and gyrating her bottom on his lap, squirming against the hardness growing in his pants.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

Professor Stein grabbed Bree around the waist with his left hand, ostensibly to prevent her from falling off, she was squirming so much, but more so to pull her more deeply, more forcefully, against his stiff dick, to make it easier for him to rub it against her.

"Oh my, oh my, Mr. Stein. You're making my bottom sting so terribly much!" She looked back over her shoulder to see if her bottom was getting a nice redness, but she was bent over so far she couldn't really see it. It did though indeed sting. Not as much as when the sisters spanked her, but still plenty good enough. More importantly though his bulge was suggesting that she was making good progress. She open up her thighs a bit, providing him with a nice little peek at what they had been hiding.

Mr. Stein briefly paused in his spanking when he caught sight of the girl's hairless slit. He had never seen anything so alluring, so arousing. He resumed his spanking with even more vigor.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Now her bottom was really stinging and Bree instinctively began to flay her feet and legs around, kicking them in the air. "Oh golly! Oh gosh, Mr. Stein! My bottom is on fire! You're spanking me so hard, Mr. Stein, please, please, I'll keep my panties on in the future. I promise I will."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Mr. Stein had never seen anything so delightfully provocative before, a young lady bouncing her naked red bottom on his lap, inadvertently rubbing and humping his hard dick, her own little hairless cunnie repeatedly coming into view, flirting with him so indelicately. For the moment he forgot about how much of a risk doing something like this would be for his job, his career. It was this young lady that was in trouble. Why else would he be spanking her?

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

A part of him did know that if someone came into his office at this point, he would be the one in rather big trouble. But, it was not his mind controlling his actions at this point. It was this girl's sweet apple tush and his own dick, straining for satisfaction.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Please, Professor Stein. Please stop. I"ll be good, I promise. Please, you're spanking me too hard!"

He stopped. He did imagine that perhaps he had gone too far. He had lost track of how hard and how long he had been spanking her. He studied her butt. It was now a deep glowing red, like a round hot fresh bun fresh from the oven, ready to eat. "Yes, well, dear, I imagine that'll do. I think you've learned your lesson." He knew that she should leave before things did actually go too far, and he also knew what he would do as soon as she left.

Bree's bottom now did sting pretty bad. Yet, she had not yet reached her goal. She doubted though that she could endure further spanking, nor was she terribly confident that any further spanking would achieve the desired end. She looked back up at him with her large pretty brown eyes. "Oh, yes sir, absolutely so sir. I feel much better now. But, well," she smiled flirtatiously up at him, "My bottom doesn't feel very good. Is it all red and everything?"

He took another look. She did ask him too. "Yes, well, of course, it's pretty pink. But, it'll be fine later." It didn't actually look too bad. There were no welts or anything. It just had a nice pink glow.

"It stings so awfully bad, Mr. Stein. I don't know if I could sit down on it for awhile, and I've got a class coming up."

"Oh yes, well, of course," he replied, not quite knowing what to say or do, his mind, or at least his eyes, being focused on that perky pink tush, and the delightful crack that split the red apple, and the even more precious slit that split the pink peach peeking out so prettily below.

"Would you mind, sir, giving it a little rub? That would help so terribly much. Papa used to rub it after he gave me a spanking." That wasn't actually true, but she knew it had a nicely provocative implication. She was pleased with herself, at her willingness to go this far with him. Perhaps it was in part because it was in the privacy of his office, perhaps as well it was Delta Nu bringing out the best within her, and perhaps as well the spanking itself. She was indeed feeling a little naughty.

"Yes, well, of course, if you feel it would help."

"Oh yes sir, very much so, Mr. Stein." She gave her bottom a little wiggle of encouragement. This wasn't too bad. It wasn't like she was at a strip club or something, showing a bunch of filthy old men and grubby adolescents her nakedness or, worse yet, giving one of them a lap dance or something. This was still pretty innocent, wasn't it? She was just wiggling her bottom at a professor. Professors aren't dirty old men or anything like that.

Professor Stein needed no encouragement, but the wiggle of her bottom was a nice gesture. A smile crept into his face as he reached out to gently lay his hand on the young lady's tender tush. And, it felt so good. So firm and yet so soft, and now so warm with the spanking. His entire hand covered most of her bum. He sighed with pleasure at the touch, the fondling.

"If you wouldn't mind, professor, rub your hand around and around. That will make my bottom feel so much better."

As her professor, he knew he shouldn't do such a thing, but how can a man deny such a request? It wasn't like he was taking advantage of her or anything. He certainly shouldn't have her leave his office unable to attend her next class. Professors should prepare students for their classes. They shouldn't hinder their course work. He began to softly rub, massage, and caress the pretty girl's tender bottom. He could only hope that it felt as good for her as it did for him.

He had not caressed a sweet tush for many, many years. Even when he was young he never had obtained much experience with girls. He had always been such a bookworm, perhaps one might have even called him a nerd. He had hoped that when he became a young professor that attractive women would flock to him. Would not such a woman find a bright, young professor, an esteemed member of the faculty, to be an attractive mate? Yet, it had never happened. But, here, placed before him, presented to him right on his lap, was the very pretty, alluring naked derriere of a most attractive undergraduate. He gave himself over fully to the pleasure of her tush.

Bree closed her eyes, feeling a little uncertain over having a professor, a man as old as her father, caressing her this way. Although, his hand did not feel so bad. Actually, it felt rather nice. The caressing was soothing away the sting. But, at times his massages became more like groping and squeezing. She felt like she was being the professor's little sex toy, and that was actually close to the truth.

Professor Stein used one hand to pull open a cheek, to be greeted with the sight of the girl's puckered rose bud.

Bree could feel what he was doing and, no longer acting, she covered her face with her hands and exclaimed, "Oh professor, don't look at me there. That's so embarrassing!"

He would not, however, be denied, not at this point. He brought the fingers of his other hand to the opened crack and softly slid the tips of his fingers down, down along the crack, tickling her as he went, until he reached the pretty brown hole.

"No, no, professor, please, please don't touch me there. That's so naughty." Bree was feeling quite bewildered. But, unfortunately for her, her expressions of shame and mortification made it all the more enticing for the professor.

She was protesting, but she wasn't leaving, and the fact that she found his touching to be so naughty made it all the more special, more appealing to the professor. An innocent girl finding it dirty to have her anus tickled was so very sweet, so fetching. He continued to caress, fondle, and explore her anus with his fingers, as the girl squirmed in a most delectable fashion on his lap, movements which provided further visual titillation, as well as further physical stimulation, to his erection. He knew he was pushing this too far, much too far, but he was also getting close, very close, to the end, the end for him.

Bree could feel the man's erection against her abdomen. She slid herself more firmly against him. If she could perhaps get him finished this way it would end before anything really bad happened.

Professor Stein could tell that despite her protestations the girl was enjoying what he was doing, as she was now quite obviously squirming against his cock, trying to give him as much pleasure as he was giving her. He considered inserting a finger down into her poop canal. He would really enjoy doing that. No girl had ever let him do that before, even the ones who had been willing to have sex with him. It was difficult to believe though that this pretty minx would allow it. But, perhaps if she was a bit more aroused. He shifted the position of her body on his lap to offer better access, and then slid his fingers to that very sweet hairless honey pot.

Bree could tell what he was up to. It was rather obvious, and her position in his lap was now grossly obscene. Her face deeply reddened, in part because her head was hanging down so low, but more so with respect to what was now poking up so high. She was no longer lying across his lap for a spanking. She was now positioned so that her cunt was the central focus of his vision, his attention, his prurient pleasure, like a dessert to be eaten. "Oh Mr. Stein," she gasped, and then "Oh my!" as she felt his fingers exploring, and then quickly fingering, her cunnie.

Professor Stein was not one for foreplay. It was understandable. It's not like he could chance keeping his door shut for too long. Colleagues would eventually arrive, and they would not wait for him to open the door. They would simply knock and enter. Why would Professor Stein need any privacy?

She was so tight, actually extraordinarily tight, but also so wet, so squishy. His finger was never ensconced in a more delightful hole. And, he could tell that she was liking it too. She was squirming and wiggling so much, like she was on fire with arousal, rubbing and grinding against his cock. He began to softly, slowly, finger her, sliding his finger in and out the narrow, gripping canal.

Bree was mortified. The professor was now fingering her! No boy had even done that before, and yet now she was submitting herself to this man, this much, much older man, sticking his thick fat finger right up her very special private spot. She glanced back at the door, as best she could with herself turned upside down. What if someone came in now? What would her parents think if she got caught doing something like this? She knew her parents would be so ashamed if they found out.

But, still, they also wouldn't understand how important it was to be a Delta Nu, and how useful the skills she was learning would be for her growth as a woman, for her success in college, and throughout her life. She was learning now how to be a good student, how to improve her grades. They should at least understand that.

Pleasing professors was a skill of considerable value and importance, and she would not let her ambivalence, her doubts, cloud her judgment. "Oh my, Professor Stein, your finger feels so good in me. "Doodle me with your finger, won't you please, please, please!"

He smiled with pleasure, and pride. What man would not feel proud to give such intense pleasure to a girl. Her cunt felt so hot, so wet, and his dick felt so good as she ground her thighs against him. He so much wanted to reach under her body to grasp his cock, to release it from his pants. Perhaps she would be willing to do that? Could he actually ask her to?

Bree squirmed and twisted her cunnie on his finger, providing him with quite an obscene display. She even began to openly thrust her cunt against his finger, as if she was trying to fuck herself with it, humping his finger in his lap as if it was his cock she was fucking, at the same time humping the actual cock in his pants.

SPLURSSSSHHHH!

It was a pussy fart, no doubt from all of the air being pumped into Bree's pussy intermingling with all the moisture he, and she, were generating.. "Oh my gosh!" Bree exclaimed, sincerely very embarrassed. "I'm so sorry!" That had happened only a couple of times when she was masturbating herself, and even then it was mortifying. She would instantly stop, wondering if perhaps her parents had heard it through her bedroom door and, if they had, would they know it was a pussy fart rather than a butt fart. It sure sounded sloppier and wetter than any butt fart.

But, it was not embarrassing to Professor Stein. On the contrary, the obscene gesture put him over the edge. "Oh my," he gushed, feeling the sudden surge in his loins and a wave of primitive, base pleasure sweep through his old, tired body as a quite different gush exploded from his cock, followed by further eruptions of warm, wet, sticky cum spewing from his dick into his boxers.

He had never cum in his pants before, not even as a boy. A part of him was rather flustered and distraught, as his boxers and slacks became filled and soaked with globs of his sticky gism, but the wetting of the pants was also accompanied by such intense waves of satisfying pleasure that he could probably have enjoyed cumming anywhere, even on his own face. At this point, it didn't really matter where he did it, just that he was now doing it and it felt so, so good, feeling the spasmodic pulsations of his orgasm course through him as he continued to finger fuck the pretty adolescent student's cunt, poking up at him so obscenely, still making all sorts of squishy, slurping noises.

However, when he was done the discomfort, and the embarrassment, fully dominated his thoughts. Now that the arousal and orgasmic relief were in fact gone he was left only with the fact that his pants were full of cum, and that he had a lecture to give shortly. "Yes, yes, well, I think that's enough," he said, releasing his finger from her cunt, pulling her skirt back down into place, and gently but firmly pushing her off his lap. "Yes, well, of course, yes, I think you should probably get onto your next class."

Bree did not understand the sudden change of events. Her first reaction was concern, concern that he suddenly had a change of heart and was ending this before it had reached the necessary conclusion. What could she do to get him interested again? Would she actually have to touch his thing, pull it out of his pants? She really didn't want to do that, although she knew she would, should, do what was in fact necessary. But, as soon as she climbed off his lap, which was rather difficult, given her clumsy position and agitated state, she saw that the happy ending had indeed occurred. There was a very big wet stain on the front of his trousers. She was so relieved, and she hadn't even had to use her hand, nor did she even have to get any of his stuff on her. She put a hand to her mouth, pointed at it, and exclaimed with feigned shock, "Oh my goodness, professor, you had an accident!"

He was looking down as well, and with her shocked declaration he tried to hide the obvious damage to his clothing with his hands. "Yes, well, um. Actually, I think that was from you," he replied, pointing at her skirt.

It was a very feeble effort at distraction and denial. Bree looked down at her skirt and saw what he was pointing at. There was a very clear and obvious wet stain on her skirt as well. She had been releasing quite a bit of moisture. The pussy fart had certainly suggested that. But, when she bent over and lifted up her skirt, giving him a very nice look at her hairless split peach, now glistening with moisture, she sniffed at the wetness. She had no experience with men, or boys, cumming on her skirt, but it wasn't hard to figure out. ""Eeeeeeuuuuwwww, Mr. Stein, no, that's your stuff." She held the skirt out for him to sniff as well. "Would you like to see for yourself?"

It would be more like smell for yourself, and no, he didn't want to. He didn't have to. He knew it was his cum. He shook his head.

"Professor Stein," Bree complained, "You got my skirt all wet with your man juice!"

It was true. He couldn't deny it. "Yes, well, let me help you clean it up."

She backed away from him. "You can't get something like this out with just a handkerchief. Oh my goodness, what will my mother say! How will I explain it to her? I know I needed a spanking but you didn't have to squirt your man juice all over my skirt! How will I explain all of this to mummy?"

Professor Stein's discomfort now became emotional, as well as physical. "Oh no, no, you don't have to tell her anything! Please, let's just keep this between the two of us." He could see his career disappearing before his eyes.

"But, I have to go to class now. My friends will all see it. Everyone will all see it. What will I say? That Professor Stein squirted his stuff all over my skirt while he was spanking me and fingering me?"

"No, no, I don't think that's a good idea." He didn't know what to say, how to get out of this.

"Well, I have to go. I don't know what to do." She picked up her panties and scampered to the door. "Oh, I feel so embarrassed, so used, so humiliated." She did feel that way, at least a bit, but not nearly as much as she was suggesting. She was also feeling very proud of herself. Perhaps she did indeed have the right stuff to be a Delta Nu. A part of her was really quite proud. She hadn't known for sure that she could do such a thing. That she could get a professor to ejaculate his penis. How could she have known? But, apparently it had just come natural to her. She was so pleased that she had achieved this most difficult step.

"Please, Bree, wait, let's talk about this. I'm sure we can work something out. I'm sure we can fix this so that nobody will know. Nobody really has to know."

Bree opened the office door, at least partially, letting the professor know that there was really no time or place for further discussion, as well as ensuring that Nancy and Candy would hear the rest of their conversation. "Well, sir, could you at least fix my grade for me?"

"Fix your grade?"

"Yes sir. I mean, I wouldn't feel so bad about this if I got a better grade or something."

He didn't hesitate. "An 'A.' How about an 'A.'"