Five Steps to Delta Nu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph, though, wasn't noticing her face. His attention was elsewhere.

It had all been quite innocent up until this point. She was feeling now a bit dirty and slutty, to say the least, at having this strange boy feeling her up in a public place! Is this really what Delta Nu girls do? Her face felt so warm. Still, she could also feel her nipple stiffening. This was the first touch of a boy's hand on her breast, and perhaps it was only fitting that it was a boy as inexperienced as herself, a boy like Georgie. She at least felt in control of the situation. Goodness, if it had been some sort of frat guy she would have been very, very fearful, as well as ashamed.

Her breathing accelerated, much to the pleasure of Joseph, who could feel this full, soft breast rising and falling within his hand. She whispered to him, "Your hand feels really nice, Joey."

"You feel real good too," he quietly responded as he squeezed the soft boob, its nipple poking into his palm. It was so way real cool!

Bree looked around the room. Nobody, other than her sorority sisters, appeared to be noticing them. Her heart was pounding for so many reasons.

Joseph was glancing around as well, realizing that he could get into big trouble if he got caught groping a girl. What would his parents say? They would be so ashamed. Caught with some hooker in the library. He then realized that she might not in fact be a prostitute. Maybe she was some sort of twisted, disturbed adolescent girl. What if he got caught with her? Maybe he would have to register as a sex offender or something. He quickly asked, "You're eighteen, aren't you?"

"Don't you worry, Joey, I'm eighteen."

"So am I," he replied, feeling a need to reassure her as well.

She sighed loudly for him to hear and whispered, "I love your cologne." He actually wasn't wearing any, but he did shower well that morning and had put on a lot of deodorant. He always put on an extra amount, a double dose, ever since a couple of girls teased him about how stinky and smelly he was. The fact was, they had been right. When he got back home that night he checked the shirt himself. So, perhaps he should have been grateful to them for bringing it to his attention, but the way they had told him wasn't particularly sympathetic, to say the least. In any case, ever since then he made sure that it would never happen again. For awhile he even tried wearing cologne, but soon had to give it up as it exacerbated his allergies.

Bree knew it was time to take the next, very important step. She leaned forward, pressing her breast against his hand, and whispered, "Do you feel how hard my nipple is, Joey?"

"Yes, yes," he whispered back.

"Are you as hard and stiff as my nipple?"

He couldn't believe she asked him that question (she was rather surprised herself). What girl would ask you such a question, so openly like that? How could he respond? Could he actually talk to a girl about his erection? Admit to having one?

She didn't wait for an answer. She knew she had to do it. She would have to touch his thing. It was now or never, a very big step for this aspiring Delta Nu. She slid her left hand up and cupped the bulge in his slacks. With her eyes fluttering with anxiety she said, "Oh my yes, Joey, you are really quite excited." Her heart raced with how flirtatious, how bold, how brazen, she was behaving. It did indeed help, quite a bit in fact, that the first time she did something like this was with an innocent, safe boy. She wondered if she should have done something like this with Georgie when she was younger. He would have certainly enjoyed it and, she had to admit, so probably would she have as well. It would have at least provided her with some helpful practice and experience. She had always wanted to be the seductive woman, the one you saw in the movies. As a girl she was far from it, but now as a young woman, perhaps she could finally be the seductress, the siren, the femme fatale. She gave him a squeeze. "Yes, very, very excited."

Joseph was as confused as he was excited. "I'm sorry, yes, um, yea, I guess."

"Sorry? No, Joseph, I'm so flattered. And, I imagine, it must be a very big boner." She felt a moment of panic, again realizing that some of her high school friends did in fact go to Templeton. What if one of them happened to be in the library. Actually, there was a darn good chance that one of her old friends would be in the library. If she was her old self, she would quite naturally be in the library. George could in fact be here! She suddenly felt the need to get this over with as soon as possible.

"Would you let me see it?" It was a very aggressive move, but time was short.

For a moment he stopped pawing her breast. "What?"

"I want to see how big and manly you are." She knew this sounded rather stupid, but she didn't really know what to say.

Joseph was at first speechless. Who is this girl? "Wait, wait. You don't mean here, in the library?" He looked over her shoulder and again saw the two girls quickly turn away. They must know that something was going on. This could get him into such serious trouble. Joseph's heart was pounding, and not just with arousal, but with anxious, fretful panic. No, this was probably going too far and he should put an end to it. He was not about to get arrested for indecent exposure. With considerable reluctance he withdrew his hand from her breast. "No, no, I don't think so. I don't want to get into trouble."

Bree panicked as well, but for a very different reason. Would she in fact fail at the third step? She used her fingers more earnestly on Joseph's cock, dancing up and down his stiffness that was jutting through his slacks, occasionally squeezing the shaft and tickling the head with the tips of her fingers. She was doing anything and everything she felt might possibly excite the boy. She fully realized now that her inexperience was in fact a very major handicap. Surely Nancy and Candy would have had his erect penis out by now.

Joseph sighed with such deep pleasure. Her handling of his erection was rather clumsy and uncertain. He was in fact surprised that a hooker would be so clearly awkward and floundering. Still, that hardly mattered. He had never felt a girl's hand on his cock before. She could be shaking it like she was trying to wake him up and it would still feel so very, very good.

She whispered into his ear, "Do you like what I'm doing, Joseph? Do you like my fingers on your big, hard, stiff cock?" Her voiced quavered when she referred to it as a cock, but she knew that she had to pull out all the stops.

He liked it very, very much. In fact, so much so that if she kept doing this he would shoot off into his pants. Actually, that could perhaps be the solution, at least for himself. He had cum in his pants before. But, he also realized that there was a risk with that plan. He most assuredly would create a wet stain that would be rather embarrassing. "Please," he said softly, "you better stop. I, um, I think."

It was difficult for him to admit that he was close to cumming. He would assume most of the guys she dated would last a lot longer.

Excellent, she thought. "Really? Really, Joey? You would squirt your thing for me? Oh please, I have to see it." She gripped him as hard as she could through his slacks and boxers and began to stroke him as hard. "I would love to see you do it, Joey. I think it's so sexy when a man shoots his hot, thick stuff." She had never talked so dirty before, but she knew she should. She was realizing how useful, how helpful, these five steps were to becoming a better person, a better woman, a better future wife. There might indeed be times when her husband needed a little encouragement, a little help, and she was learning how to provide it. "Won't you let me see it, please?" She nibbled on his ear lobe. "Pretty please?" she added as she tickled his penis just beneath the underside of the crown.

"Okay, okay," he gasped. It might be a dangerous thing to do. No, it was definitely a dangerous thing to do, but he was now thinking with his cock. "But," he whispered, "Don't let them see it. We could really get into trouble."

"Oh Joseph, I'm so grateful," she replied, as she quickly unzipped his slacks. "And, I'll be good. Don't worry, they won't see it." He certainly did not share her confidence as she was far from being good. The sound of his zipper going down was itself rather telling. He looked over at the two girls who seemed to be engrossed in a book they were sharing, which was apparently something very funny as they were quietly giggling. But, the feel of Bree's feminine hand reaching into his boxers to extract his hard cock outweighed his apprehension, his doubts, his concerns. He gasped with pleasure as he felt the first touch of girlish fingers on the skin of his stiff dick.

It took some time for Bree to get it out of his pants. She so hoped that Nancy and Candy weren't seeing this. It really needed to bend to get through his flap and zipper, but it wouldn't bend. 'How do girls do this?' she wondered, becoming increasingly frustrated. Thank goodness Delta Nu didn't have a contest, seeing which pledge could get a cock out of a boy's pants the fastest.

Joseph also wasn't so pleased. "Hey," he complained, squirming around in his chair as the girl continued to struggle to get his dick out of his slacks. If this was a hooker, she clearly didn't know her trade, although he had now abandoned that theory, given the absence of any discussion of price. He glanced around, certain that her twisting and pulling, and his wriggling in his seat, had to be attracting attention, and it was. He clearly saw the two girls now giggling at him. "Please, stop, wait."

But, it was too late. With a deep sigh of victory, Bree finally extricated the recalcitrant petrified snake.

He glanced down at himself with quite mixed emotions. On the one hand it was an intensely erotic sight, his hard cock poking out of his slacks and wrapped in the fist of a very pretty girl. On the other hand, there it was, poking out of his pants in the library. However, it was also clear that Bree's body hid it from the sight of the two girls. Only if someone was coming down between the stacks of books in front of them would it be seen.

"Oh my, Joseph, you really are big, aren't you." It did in fact seem quite big to her. It was the first hard, naked penis she had held in her hands. It wasn't nearly as big as the Delta Nu throne. Actually, far from that. But in her soft, girlish hands, out in the open air of the library where it really should be hidden from view, it looked very big indeed. She could feel her heart fluttering and her panties getting warm as she held onto the hard, naked cock. There was something quite natural about holding onto a boy's cock, something that brought out in her feelings of being a woman, of being feminine. Yes, she did indeed have the right stuff. She liked the fact that holding onto this thing, his thing, made her feel warm and moist within her thighs.

He had never heard such lovely words. He was not particularly big and never considered himself to be. In fact, his penis was below average in size. But, it sure felt really big right now, particularly with her soft, feminine hand stroking up and down its length.

"I bet you're going to squirt all over the place," she said with admiration and sincere wonder.

If she kept talking like that and stroking him like that, he surely would and soon. "Wait, wait," he again exclaimed. "They'd notice that."

"Oh but Joey, you really should do it, you know. My mother said that when a girl gets a boy all excited she should take care of him cause his, um, you know," she whispered more softly, "His testicles," giving his dick a squeeze to accentuate her point, "Will get all plugged up. Oh my, yes indeed." Her mother hadn't said anything of the sort, but she had heard that on "My Super Sweet 16."

His balls did indeed feel all plugged up. Most every evening they felt that way, and there was simply no way a healthy boy would turn down a hand job from a very pretty girl, particularly when it would be the first one he's ever got. "Sure, sure," he replied. He had never met a more considerate girl. "But, let's go someplace else."

"Goodness, no, we can't have you walking around sporting such a big boner. How could you hide such a thing? You're so silly, Joey."

It was a nice compliment, and perhaps she was right. His boxers and slacks wouldn't be able to hide it.

"But, you're so right, we can't have you spraying your manly stuff all over the place." She softly giggled and teasingly ran the tip of a finger around and around the soft, smooth crown. "I bet you might even hit some of those books way across the table." She did indeed wonder. She figured that boys do probably shoot pretty darn far. It might be kind of fun to watch it go off.

And, indeed, that was a compliment he could sincerely accept. He didn't shoot a lot, but he could shoot it pretty far. He had even measured it once, when it had really shot out far across his bedroom floor. It had gone well past the distance to the book stack.

"We need to have you squirt your stuff into something." Sounding very naive and innocent, which wasn't at all hard for her to do, she asked, still stroking his dick, "Goodness gracious, Joey, what could we have you squirt into?"

He did not want to consider this problem for very long, as he so much wanted to do it soon, for a couple of very compelling reasons. His first thought, though, the obvious thought, was in her mouth, but he could hardly ask her to do that. Can you ask a girl to take it in her mouth? Wouldn't that be rude? He figured you should really just wait to see if she will offer to do it. But, then again, it wasn't like he had any experience in such etiquette. "Um, you could, well, you know."

Bree instantly knew what he was thinking and expressed shock and outrage, much of it quite sincere, even raising her voice a bit. "Joseph Jamerson! What kind of a girl do you think I am? I can't do something like that. My goodness, letting you do that?"

"Shh, shh, quiet," he implored, but she just continued. "Goodness gracious gravy, Joseph, you'd likely just fill up my mouth and it would spill out and everything, and I just don't do things like that." The fact was, she really didn't want to do that. She would give this boy a hand job, but she could not, would not, give him a blow job. And, fortunately, he was in any case supposed to ejaculate into her panties, not into her mouth.

"Okay, okay, quiet, please, please, they'll hear you."

Nancy and Candy did indeed hear her and they were having considerable difficulty not bursting out in laughter. Bree played well the shocked ingenue. However, she had also spoken so loudly that even Candy and Nancy glanced around to be sure that Bree was still safe from being discovered.

"Well, okay, then," Bree replied, speaking softly once again.

Joseph was rather confused at how offended Bree had been. A girl that would jerk someone off in the library should be a girl that would let a guy cum in her mouth, but at the moment winning an argument of logic was not his primary concern.

"Your hand then, or well, my hand?" He so hoped that she wouldn't want him to go off into his hand. That would feel rather demeaning, and rather anti-climatic, so to speak.

"No, no, it surely will spill through our fingers and all over your slacks, and you wouldn't want that, would you?"

Joseph considered reaching into his slacks for his handkerchief. Actually, all he had was a paper towel that he used for blowing and wiping his nose. He really didn't want to use that, as it was just a paper towel and not even a particularly clean one. He asked, "Do you have a handkerchief?" He felt bad asking for that. A guy should be prepared for such things. If he went out on a date, he would surely bring the protection. You shouldn't have to ask the girl for that sort of stuff, but this was an unanticipated and desperate time.

"No, no I don't," she replied. That was a complete lie, but she knew Joseph wouldn't or couldn't press the point. She softly slid her fingers up and down his naked shaft. It did look so much like it needed to squirt. "It's such a shame, you look so terribly excited and everything. Look how big and purple and swollen the tip is."

He could very well see it, and feel it.

"I know!" Bree suddenly exclaimed. She whispered into his ear, "My panties. You can squirt your stuff into my panties. That'll be kind of fun, won't it?"

It sure as heck would be, and he almost popped his load right then hearing her say it and thinking about doing it. Fortunately she let go of his cock and turned back to facing the table as she glanced behind to see if anyone was looking as she quickly lifted up her bottom and reached under her skirt to grasp hold of her panties.

Joseph's eyes popped out and his jaw dropped as he watched her swiftly slide her panties off her bottom, down her thighs, and then let them drop to the floor. He then suddenly realized though that her turning away from him had opened his cock to the sight of the girls sitting to their left. Just as briskly he grabbed his book and pulled it onto his lap to hide himself. As he turned to see if they had seen him, he saw in the corner of his eye Mrs. Baxter, walking down between two stacks of books, walking right toward them.

"Hello, Mrs. Baxter, " he quickly announced, more loudly than was necessary or appropriate, but signaling to Bree her presence.

Mrs. Baxter put her finger to her lips to gesture to be more quiet. She walked right up to them.

Bree quickly sat up straight, her face becoming redder and redder as the librarian approached, her panties still tangled around her ankles beneath the table. She glanced over at Joseph's lap, relieved to see that his cock was well hid by the book. Her heart raced. 'Please, please, please,' she thought, 'Please don't see my panties!' She thought of how upset and distraught her mother would be if she got caught.

"Do you kids need any help?"

"No, no, Mrs. Baxter," Joseph replied, "We're doing fine. We were just studying French together."

Fortunately she had not looked down at Bree's feet as she approached and, with her now standing right at the other side of the table, Bree's panties were well hidden from view, although if anyone else glanced over at them, they might indeed notice them. It was interesting how people don't often look down or up when they are in a room, but a pair of pink panties lying crumpled on the floor might actually draw someone's eye. Bree very slowly and carefully, extricated them from her ankles and feet as they spoke to Mrs. Baxter.

"French, oh I so much enjoyed French when I was in college. Can I see how far along you are?"

That was a turn of bad luck. There was no way Joseph could remove the book from his lap without showing off his hard stiff dick to the librarian. "We're really not far along at all," he replied. He was, of course, very far along, at least his dick was, but it was true that he wasn't that far in French.

"Quelle heure est-il, s'il vous plait?"

Joseph just shook his head. He did know that what she said had something to do with the time of day, but he didn't want to do anything that would encourage her to stay longer.

Bree had by now gotten her panties from her feet. She pretended to absent mindedly bump Joseph's pen off from the table and onto the floor. "Oh my," she exclaimed, slid her chair back and reached under the table to grasp the pen and her panties.

The pen falling off had drawn Mrs. Baxter's attention to the floor as well and she stepped back to look underneath. Perhaps the pen would slide across the floor to her. Fortunately, Bree was quick enough to get her panties with her left hand before Mrs. Baxter's eyes found the pen. The pen had indeed slid across to her and she reached down to retrieve it. "Here, here it is," she said as she handed it back across the table to Bree.

1...45678...11