Five Steps to Delta Nu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping her eyes on him, she fell back onto the carpeted floor, onto her bottom, and spread her legs. "Georgie, please, put it inside."

"What?"

"You're right, Georgie, the first one really should be yours."

George was not too sure what this meant. It's often difficult to figure out the cues, the signals, a girl was providing. It's obvious what she wanted him to do. That wasn't vague, to say the least. But, what did it mean? He was reminded how often Bree had given him a peck on the check. Each time he wondered if it meant something more, something significant. But, it never had. What did this mean?

Well, why care about that now? He got down onto the floor, in between her legs.

It wasn't easy to correctly position himself, and the awkwardness was really quite embarrassing. If he was going to be the first one for Bree, he certainly wanted it to be a good one. Instead, he fumbled with his cock, trying to find the opening. Why wasn't it more obvious? Why does the hole have to be hidden like that? And, exactly what is the best way to position your legs, your knees, so it will go in right? He really had no idea.

Bree sensed her man's difficulty and she knew full well that a Delta Nu girl would not want him to lose face, not at a time like this. She reached down with her right hand and grasped his cock. "I just love how it feels in my hand, let me give it another squeeze," she whispered and she guided it into place.

George rested his elbows on either side of her, gripped her shoulders with his hands, and pushed. This was much more difficult than his finger, a much, much tighter fit. Perhaps it wasn't still at the right spot, but she had put it there herself. He pushed again. It didn't go in far, but it did go in a bit. He pulled back, making sure that he did not pull all the way out. He didn't want to have to try to find it again. And, he then pushed again. It seemed to go in a bit further this time. He continued his careful, tentative thrusts, getting in deeper and deeper with each push.

She felt so terribly, terribly tight, like her cunnie was a thousand wet lips, all squeezed tightly shut, trying desperately to keep him out, yet once he was in each set of lips was then clinging to him as tightly as they could, grasping, engulfing the head of his cock with hot, wet, soft, squeezing flesh.

Eventually, he was all the way in, and it had been well worth the effort. He had never felt a more lovely home for his dick. It was like her cunt was precisely made for the purpose of embracing his cock, the walls gripping, molding, squeezing, and caressing, clutching, clasping every inch, every centimeter.

He provided fuller, lengthier thrusts. Bree closed her eyes, moaned with pleasure, and wrapped her legs around him; holding him, and holding his cock, tightly against her.

She gasped, "Georgie, this feels so right, so wonderful," as she squeezed his cock with her cunt, embracing him in the most intimate of way.

He began to thrust with more purpose, more force. "Hmmph, hmmph, hmmph," Bree moaned with each pounding thrust, at times altering with a quiet little whimpering as her cunnie was being so thoroughly serviced, pumped, and plunged. She spread her thighs wider, wanting to let him in as far as he could go, although still keeping her feet on the back of his thighs, not wanting her prize bull to escape its stall.

"Bree," George gasped, "I can't, I can't." There was really no way he was going to last very long. It was like every nerve of his cock was being stimulated; every nerve on the shaft and along every curve and edge of the bulb, scintillated, tickled, and massaged by Bree's clinging moist, wet softness. Most acutely sparked was the sensitive head of his cock, as it battered its way deep through the clammy cramped quarters of Bree's cunt.

"Oh my!" Bree gasped, her eyes suddenly opening wide as she felt her orgasm surge through her body. She was shocked at how easily and quickly it had happened. Perhaps it was all the sexual dalliances she had been doing the last couple of weeks, all the sexual tension. Or, perhaps it was because it was George. She couldn't understand it or, at least, at the moment, she didn't care to. She only wanted to just enjoy it. She pulled Georgie tightly against her breasts and whimpered soft moans as her body shuddered and trembled in bliss.

George wasn't entirely sure what she was doing. A part of him wanted to ask if she was doing it, having an orgasm. How could he know? But, with her crushing him against her breasts, her cunt suddenly spasmodically twitching with rhythmic spasms, he felt his own orgasm overwhelm and sweep through him, and he groaned deeply as his dick unloaded its deep buckets of cum into her cunt.

He felt like he was going to faint. "Bree," he gasped as his cock jerked and bucked in her cunt like an angry bull, spewing within its globs of jism.

They both clung tightly to each other, their breathing fast and short, their hearts pounding together. Bree whimpering with delight, George feeling his dick continue to squirt and gush his forgiveness deep up inside the breathtakingly beautiful Bree. It would be a moment that would live forever in his mind, in his memory. For the moment, for this brief moment, life felt so good, was so breathtakingly wonderful.

As the moment began to pass, Bree softly whispered into his ear, "Thank you, sweetie." She was so happy. It was finally over. She was a Delta Nu.

Bree did indeed become a Delta Nu, and a very successful one at that. George Johnson did okay as well. One shouldn't feel too sorry for him. In fact, he went on to head a very successful data analysis company, repeatedly surprising his competitors with his ability to land contracts that had previously all been obtained by the more established companies, a success that owed a lot to the entertainment skills of his wife, Bree Olson.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I sincerely hope you enjoyed it! Please do take the time to vote, if you wish.

1...67891011