Five Steps to Delta Nu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree kept her left hand clutching the panties beneath the table as she accepted the pen.

"Well, alright then, I'll just let you two get back to your studying. If you need any help, just let me know. Bonjour!"

"Thank you, Mrs. Baxter," Joseph replied, breathing a deep sigh of relief as she strode away.

"Man that was close," he said. "That was real, real close."

It was indeed. Perhaps a bit too close, Bree felt. She turned back to Joseph. "Come, come, get him out from under there before anyone else comes around."

"Are you serious? We could have gotten into really, really big trouble. I'm gonna get out of here."

Bree was alarmed. She briefly considered telling Joseph the truth, that she had to do this for a sorority, that she needed his help to get in, but she doubted that would actually make him more cooperative. If he wasn't willing to do it for pleasure, he would unlikely be willing to do it as a favor for a girl that had been deceiving him.

She tried again. "Please, Joey," she pleaded, sliding her hide under the book to grasp his cock, which had softened quite a bit with the scare provided by Mrs. Baxter. "You were so close and I so much want to see it squirt."

Joseph, however, shoved the book down hard into his lap, providing her with no room.

"Joey! Don't you like me?"

Her flirtatious banter was no longer working. Joseph was in fact beginning to appreciate that this was a rather odd girl who might in fact be somewhat unstable. Wouldn't she have to be? And, if she was in fact disturbed there was indeed a good chance she would get them into trouble.

Bree could see that she was losing him. She removed her hand from his lap and shifted her seat so she was once again facing toward him. She dropped her panties into her lap and began to slowly unbutton her blouse, all the time looking deeply, desperately, into Joseph's eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to let you see me as well. That's only fair, isn't it? You showed me your thing, so I really should show you my things." It was a bold move but it was a desperate time.

He glanced around. One of the two girls didn't even look away this time, and he could see a guy across the library, behind Bree, looking toward them. "You can't take your clothes off in a library!"

She smiled sweetly at him. "Well, look whose talking, Mr. Big Hard Penis." Once all of the buttons were undone she opened up her blouse, displaying for him her pink lacy brassiere or, more accurately, her wonderfully full breasts encased within her brassiere.

It was perhaps the most beautiful and enticing display he had ever seen. Her breasts looked so round, so feminine, so fetchingly wrapped in the tight, clinging, pink lace cups. His dick had been softening beneath the book, but it quickly woke up once again. He did not ask her to cover herself up. What boy could possibly do that?

She then gave him the fatal, decisive blow. She let go of her blouse with her left hand and lifted up her skirt and parted her milky white thighs, opening up to his sight her hairless, delicate, feminine slit.

Joseph swallowed in shock. It was so terribly gorgeous, so bewitching, so captivating, so seductive. He again checked to see if anyone was noticing or coming over, but he only very briefly looked around as he couldn't keep his eyes away from that treasure for long.

Bree now fully appreciated how much control, how much power, she could have over a guy. She was developing considerable respect for the girls of Delta Nu. "Now, Joseph, if you don't let me see you squirt I will take my blouse all the way off."

He didn't know what to say. He was so terribly flustered. One thing though did seem true. This crazy girl probably would take off her blouse right there in the library and then they would most certainly get caught. He placed his trust in his cock and let it do the thinking for the both of them. "Okay, okay."

Bree smiled with relief, relief that he had not called her bluff. She would not have taken off her blouse. She didn't want to get into trouble, unless it got her into Delta Nu, and most likely it would have had just the opposite effect. Her alternative plan was to offer to perform oral sex on him, and she really didn't want to do that. Just the thought of that made her tremble. "You're such a good boy, Joey." She slid over more closely to him and lifted away the book. "Oh my. He's still all stiff and everything." She turned her sweet, smiling face to him as she grasped the shaft with her left hand. "Such a virile boy." She leaned over to whisper into his ear, "If we weren't here in the library, I would love to feel this big, hot, thick penis shooting its stuff all up inside me. Hmmmmm. It would feel so very, very nice."

He gave himself over to her, or more precisely her hand, his eyes fixed on a pink, lacy, round breast, his nostrils breathing in her sweet perfume. She resumed her stroking.

"Here, you should at least do something. You hold my panties and catch the spurts."

That was a responsibility he was quite willing to perform. Her panties were so very sexy. Actually, holding any pair of panties would be sexy to him. As a young boy he would at times sneak into his sister's bedroom and peruse through her panty drawer. It's nice when one recalls fond memories of childhood, those precious moments of one's youth.

He started to bring her panties to his nose and absorb her feminine aroma, but he feared being seen, even by Bree. She might consider such a thing to be rather obscene.

Bree had seen the interrupted movement. She leaned her breast against his arm. "Aren't you going to smell them? I would think a boy would like to smell a girl's panties, at least mine."

Joseph blushed, but he brought them to his nose. They did smell terribly nice, a mixture of perfume, or more likely a feminine spray, along with her own earthy cunniness. He breathed in deeply, the bouquet making him somewhat dizzy. It was truly a delirious moment: those lacy breasts poking out from her white blouse, her plaid skirt that now hid her hairless cunnie, still a wonderful memory, her flirtatious smile, and, most of all, those soft, sweet fingers working up and down his stiff dick. It was a moment he would so like to last forever but would treasure for quite some time. "I'm going to do it," he whispered.

"There's my hero, my knight," she whispered, "Let me see, let me see. Let me see you squirt and spray all over my pretty pink panties."

And, so he did. He brought the panties back down to his lap and she pointed his dick toward them and with a groan of intense satisfaction the first surge welled up within and burst out through his twitching cock. Waves of primal pleasure swept through his body, his chest, his brain, and out through his cock, as it twitched and gushed and spewed its gism. Never before had he released such an intense, explosive, and full load.

"Oh Georgie, such a man, such a man," she exclaimed with glee, not realizing the slip of her tongue, patting him on the back with her right hand as she continued to pump his jettisoning cock. "So much stuff, so much manly cream." She was actually sincerely impressed. He was indeed spewing out quite a bit of cum. She could feel her own cunnie warming and moistening at the sight of the boy gushing his crude into her panties. "Keep going, keep shooting. Soak my panties all the way through!"

It was a naturally wonderful sight for Joseph as well, squirting and spraying his gobs of gism onto and into the girl's pink panties, his dick twitching and jerking in her dainty feminine fingers. It was without a doubt the best cum he had ever had. All ejaculations, of course, feel pretty darn good and perhaps objectively there is not much difference between them. No, that's clearly not true. Some of them are really much more intense than others and this one was certainly the most intense, physically and visually. He gave himself over to that moment of pure, undisturbed bliss.

"Bree? Bree Olson?"

Bree looked up in surprise, and then shock. Standing before them, on the other side of the table, was Amy Williams, a girl she had known in high school. Bree didn't know what to say.

"Oh my gosh!" exclaimed Joseph, quickly trying to return his squirting cock into his slacks, but in doing so he released a couple of final splats right onto the table and his French book.

"Bree, my goodness, what are you doing?" She was truly quite thoroughly shocked. There was Bree Olson, the science girl, her blouse open, jerking off a boy right in the library. She was even wearing make-up!

"Bree!" Candy called. She and Nancy were dashing over. "Bree, c'mon, c'mon, we're going to be late for class. Stop playing with that boy and come with us. Do you want to get into trouble?"

This was apparently what they meant by helping out, and it was actually very helpful. They gave her an excuse to immediately extricate herself from the situation without having to provide an explanation. It's possible that some sort of explanation might have been better than simply leaving, but it is unlikely that Bree would have come up with it. In fact, with Bree having said nothing, perhaps Amy might eventually have doubts that it was even Bree Olson, although Candy had called her by name. No, she had recognized her. In any case, she dashed off with Nancy and Candy, leaving Amy confused and Joseph holding the bag, or more accurately, the wet panties. He was terribly dismayed, as well as thoroughly embarrassed. As soon as he stuffed his dick back into his slacks, along with her soaked panties, he grabbed his books and made for the exit as well. He would at least have her panties to remember her by.

Entertaining Your Guests

Bree's fourth step to Delta Nu would be the most difficult to this point, perhaps the most difficult of all, and certainly among the most important. The women of Delta Nu know how to make their husbands' friends and colleagues feel welcome in their home, how to host a party, how to entertain guests. The wife of a successful businessman can be as important to his success as his own acumen. As Claire Wellington would say, a Delta Nu sister becomes a Stepford Wife. She must make all his friends feel welcome, comfortable, and embraced within their home.

"Bree," Nancy explained, "In this next step we want to assess your ability to entertain. Wednesday is Amateur Night at Scores, a Gentleman's Club. Your task is, in part, to compete for the title of Best Amateur. But, let me be clear. We don't want you to be nervous. You are not required, nor even expected, to win. We just want to see how well you can compete, how well you can entertain."

"A strip club?"

"No, no, Bree, exotic dancing. A few of our sisters in fact work at the club. If you become Delta Nu, you might consider it yourself. It offers a tremendous opportunity to develop skills in seduction, as well as a very, very nice means to obtain extra pin money and, of course, it's a great way to meet guys. But, most importantly, of course, we just want you to have fun."

Bree could feel the blood draining from her face as her anxiety level rose. How could she have fun performing at a strip club?

Bree devoted the next few days to developing an act. She tried to study all the right movies: Nine and a half weeks, Flashdance, Gypsy, The Stripper, Exotica, Barbwire, Striptease, and Showgirls, as well as films of Sayuri Ichijo. It wasn't at all easy, but by the time Wednesday arrived she felt she had a reasonable performance.

She was escorted there by Nancy and Candy. Nancy had taken care of the contractual arrangements. All that Bree had to do was the dance, and anything else that was appropriate to the occasion.

Bree was dressed in one of her more feminine and demure outfits, something between her old and new selves: a floral printed pink strapless sundress with a plain black sweater. The dress, which went past her knees was sprinkled with little tiny yellow daisies. The sweater was full sleeved but was cut just below her breasts and was held by only one button, at the very top. The size of her breasts pushed it open rather nicely, but only to just hint at how the bodice of her dress clung to her full round breasts. She would have liked to wear heels. They would go very well for a strip, but not well with the dress. She wore flats with knee high white socks. She did her hair up in a more modest, proper, perhaps even prissy style. She looked very pretty, but not at all like a stripper.

Nancy and Candy were very pleased. Most of the amateurs simply appeared in some sort of negligee, panties and brassiere. Such outfits were all very appealing and attractive, but they weren't particularly distinctive. Bree's modest, if not prudish, outfit would set her apart.

She waited her turn with considerable apprehension. She had no acting experience, no singing experience, no band experience. To put it simply, she had never been on a stage before, and now here she was, about to perform for all of these "gentlemen." She did not understand why they called it a gentleman's club. It didn't seem like these were gentlemen at all. The place was filled with young and old men with leering eyes and lascivious grins, many of them with their hands in their laps, at least those who were not at the same time being entertained by the bottom or breasts of a personal lap dancer. Her mother definitely would not approve of this, nor did she feel particularly approving herself.

Each girl's performance lasted two songs. She was to strip to her brassiere and panties for the first song, and then take off her undies for the second. Bree stepped to her place on the stage with weak, uneasy, trembling legs, her face awash with trepidation, and even alarm. All of the guys' eyes were staring at her so intently, so expectantly, so lustfully. She could swear that some even seemed to be drooling. She hesitated when she reached her spot.

The crowd grew quiet. This girl looked like she might in fact freak out. She certainly didn't look like a stripper. She was awfully pretty, but she didn't look at all comfortable. On the contrary, she looked like a deer, literally caught, frozen, in the spotlight.

She nodded to the disc jockey. Her first song was the music to "Just a Girl," by Ana Johnsson. However, the lyrics were changed, and quite significantly so. It began with a very powerful beat, and one that quickly consumed and absorbed her full attention. She lost herself in the song. She began cocking her hips to the beat, the guys' eyes lighting up with relief, and interest. A little smile broke across her face. She matched the beat of her hips with a cocking of her shoulder, bringing her breasts into play. She sung along.

"Do you think there's something wrong with me, I really don't know what's wrong with me."

"Boys don't seem to have a problem with my thighs or my hips," she sang as she accentuated her point with a swing and posing of her thighs and hips.

"Or the way my clothes seem to fit," as she clasped her hands behind her head to provide a very sweet and sexy pose.

She bent forward, giving them a confused, innocent expression, as well as a nice curve to her rump.

"And I really do like dress-up,
make-up, diets, ding dongs and oreo's.
I think I'm catching on real fast."

She then stood back, cocked a hip and unbuttoned the sweater.
"I am a girl, yeah that is so," she sang as she tossed the sweater off behind her,
"I've got the boobs and not the balls,"as she clasped her hands to her crotch.

"Is my mouth too big?" she asked with a puckered kiss,
"Are my boobs too small?" she sang, holding them up,
"You don't really like anything about me at all?" she continued as she pulled down the zipper behind her, her chest thrust out.
"I think I really did get the point," she sang, as the dress fell to her ankles, and she kicked it away, revealing a very, very sexy half cup, sheer, pink brassiere and matching silk bikini panties, that contrasted so strikingly with her knee high white socks.

She swung her hips back and forth as she sang,
"You're not supposed to like me at all."
She turned around, bent over and placed her hands on her knees and pointed her swinging bottom at the audience,
"But I think I really got the point,
I really don't hate myself at all,
No, I won't."

The song then returned to the opening beat, and she strutted around on the stage, kicking off her shoes as she did so. The audience was going wild.

The lyrics then mostly repeated as she plopped down onto the stage and lifted up her leg to remove a stocking, providing a nice display of her shapely legs, as well as a very evident camel toe.

"Do you think there's something wrong with me, I don't think anything's wrong with me," she sang as she pulled one stocking off her leg and tossed it into the audience.

"I do worry a lot about my hair, what to wear, what to bare."
She lifted the next leg, "And I am so very impressed by rich boys, strong boys, cute boys, riding in big cars."
She tossed the next sock into the other side of the audience.
"I think I'm catching on real fast," she sang as she got back up, now wearing only her brassiere and panties, her breasts jiggling in the diaphanous brassiere, her hips swinging in the little bikini panties, and she danced around the stage, singing the chorus, and offering very sweet, seductive, and provocative poses.

"Yea, I am a girl and that is so,
I've got the boobs and not the balls,
My mouth's not big,
my boobs aren't small,"
she sang, squeezing them to push them up higher and bolder,
"You're not supposed to like me at all.
But, I think I really got the point.
I shouldn't hate myself
and I won't."

"No I won't," she crooned as she leaned forward, providing a very nice peek down into her quite ample cleavage and shook her boobs.

"You can turn me around," she sang as she posed to offer her bottom,
then turning around to sing,
"Somebody finger my slit. Somebody give me a dick. I wanna be fucked by you," she sang as she pointed a finger at a young man in the audience, and then signaled for him to come on stage. He knew better than to do so, but it had the desired effect.

"So come up, come up, come up, come up," she sang, as she slid a finger up and down her camel toe.
"I want to do so many things for you.
So come up, come up, come up, come up.
I want to cum with you," pointing at another guy, who perhaps was in fact doing so.

"I think I'm catching on real fast.
So many things a girl needs to know," she sang, posing as if she was pondering a deep question, wearing only her brassiere and panties, her breasts heaving with excitement, and then she returned to the final chorus.

"I am a girl yeah that is so,
I've got the boobs and not the balls.
My mouth's not big, my boobs aren't small,"
squeezing them for the audience,
"You're not supposed to like me at all.
I think I really got the point,
I don't hate myself,
no I won't."

She held up both boobs again proudly in her hands and repeated,
"I shouldn't hate myself and I won't."

It didn't last long but it was a very big success. The crowd applauded madly. She was so very, very happy. She dashed off the stage, her breasts bouncing around before her, her bottom wiggling around behind her. She just wanted a brief moment to compose herself, and then she returned for her second song.

It was the music to another Ana Johnsson song, "Coz I can," but the lyrics were again entirely changed. This one started off much more sweetly, delicately, quietly.

"I will do anything you want me to do." She was posing most sweetly, angelically, in her brassiere and panties, like a demure, innocent, housewife.

"I'll cook you tasty treats,

1...56789...11