Flapper or Minidress?

Story Info
A meeting at a fancy dress party leads to???
5.4k words
4.65
16.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat alone at the hotel bar, looking around to see what the party-goers were like and if they had taken to the theme. Retro clothing, anything from the twenties, to the seventies. The seventies, that decade that fashion forgot. Thank God, no one had been that crass. The only good thing that came out of the seventies were the two girls from ABBA. Now I would happily be the meat in a Scandinavian Smorgasbord with those two.

Across the room was a woman. Our eyes met, and in that instant, a connection flashed between us. She was openly appraising me, a challenge in her look. I held her gaze, then my drink arrived, so I broke eye contact to sign the bar check.

When I looked up, she had made her move and was halfway across the floor on a direct path towards me. I like strong, confident women, but this one was different. I've always considered the phrase "she was as graceful as a panther", to be just that, a phrase. However, this woman epitomised the saying. She was gliding towards me with a fluid, confident grace. She appeared to be just like a panther stalking its prey. The thing was, I didn't intend to be her prey. That is my usual role, predator, seducer and dominator.

As she continued her approach, I realised another cliche, she was sex walking. Every sway of her sinuous body oozed sex, she was every mans sexual dream walking. She knew it, but it was natural, not put on. She knew the effect she was having on everyone who was watching her. Plenty were wondering what my response would be to such a brazen approach.

Never one to be intimidated, I held her gaze until she stood directly in front of me.

"I assume you've come over to admire my outfit?" I said as an introduction, "I just adore that twenties flapper style you're wearing. It suits you so well, and your hair is perfect in that little bob. Very sexy, it frames your face perfectly."

"Ditto for the classic sixties outfit you're carrying off so well. I'm Sharon."

"Frankie," I replied.

Sharon was wearing a classic 1920's flapper dress in emerald silk. It was loosely fitted to her body, so it shimmied and swayed as she moved. It had been tailored to her expertly. Instead of the shapeless silhouette of the original flapper style, this was contoured to complement and showcase her body without losing that simple flapper look. The top was held up by a thin strap that curved up and around her slender neck. The bodice was cut just above her small boobs, but low enough to give a hint of cleavage. Once again, expertly fitted. If it hadn't been, her boobs would have been exposed at the side every-time she moved. It then swooped down and back to end just above her waist, leaving all her back and half of her sides bare. The handkerchief hem was jagged, up and down in height. Giving more than a hint of her thigh to compliment her slim calves and dainty ankles.

She wore a pearl choker around her neck, a headband set with a single, ruby red stone, in the middle was worn like a tiara. Her raven hair was cut in a bob. Wide, almost almond-shaped green eyes that matched her dress had fine lines just showing at the sides when she smiled. Her ruby lips matching the stone in her headband were painted in the shape of a small bow. Again following the style of the 1920s.

She was tall and slender and carried both the dress and the overall look to perfection. Even though this wasn't part of the plan for the evening, I knew I wanted her. I had to have her.

"Is that dress Chanel?"

"Of course, and your's Quant, but I think Ginger Group, rather than the main line."

"Touché."

She had me there, my outfit was a crocheted micro dress in burnt orange. I'd teamed it with a pair of white knee-high, kinky boots. I'd not bothered with tights. I just don't like them, and the dress was way too short for either stockings or hold-ups. After all, it was a Mary Quant minidress.

My blonde hair was pulled back in a simple loose ponytail. I hadn't bothered to wear any makeup, apart from a little eyeliner to emphasise my violet eyes. I'd gone for the young girl look. Not quite, girl next door, but something similar. After a while, Sharon smiled at me and said, "I don't know whether to ask you to dance, buy you a drink. Normally I would have done both by now."

"Or take me to bed?"

"Am I that obvious?"

My pussy had started to thrum and moisten as Sharon spoke. Her hand had rested on my thigh, nails running on it softly. Her touch was sensuous and teasing. Provocative and exciting.

"Normally, I would have already asked you first. I'm not the submissive type," I replied, "but not tonight. I'm sorry if I've led you on. I have the feeling you like girls don't you?"

A coy smile crossed Sharon's face at that. She thought she had caught a straight who was shy and unsure.

"I love girls, especially blonde, sexy ones, in short dresses. Why, don't you? Even just a little?"

"No, I don't like girls, even a little. I like girls a lot! It's just that I like men equally as well. Well, more actually, and I'm not sure that you do. Now that I've spoken with you I think you're girls only. I'm sorry if I've wasted your time." I flashed my left hand to let her see the big diamond engagement ring and wedding band on the third finger. "My husband's joining me shortly. I'm sorry, but we come as a pair. He doesn't mind me going with a girl at any time, especially if I'm on my own, but when we are out together, that is a different story."

"Fuck, I really didn't see that coming. I thought those things on your finger were from another girl, the way that you reacted to me."

"Well you did come right at me, and then we got on so well, but I'm not on a bait and switch mission. If you want, we can have that dance, and I'll buy you a drink afterwards. And no hard feelings. Or..." I left the sentence hanging for a few seconds, "or you could try something new, why not join us, make it a three."

"You are joking, aren't you. You'd bring me into your bed with your husband?"

"Why not, we've done it before. Look, I like girls, and Neil's OK with that, but occasionally we like to turn up the heat, and I take a girl back to share. I love seeing him with someone I've just seduced. That's what I said about not being on a bait and switch mission. That's what we call it. I'm the bait, and then we switch the scene on the girl."

"That is evil," Sharon laughed.

"Yeah, but fun. More so if the unsuspecting girl is a committed lesbian. But tonight isn't about that, we are just out at this party. Neil's checking into the hotel then joining me. But you did come on strong at me, and I reacted. Hell, you're a sexy woman. I'd love to make love with you at some time, but not tonight. Sorry, not without Neil. I'm sorry. If you're not into men then fine, but the offers there, take it or leave it. Me and Neil or neither. I can tell you Neil's very good with virgins."

"I'm not a virgin, it's just I realised very early on that I prefer girls to boys. And don't think you would be seducing me either."

"No, I don't think I would, that's cool with me. Now let me get you that drink."

"Vodka tonic, ice and lemon."

I signalled to the barman, "Make that two large ones and, Stolichnaya Crystall, or Elit, not the cheap crap." He nodded in appreciation of someone who knew her vodka.

"If I'm I paying for those you'd better make it three." A deep voice from behind me said. I turned and looked up into the brown eyes of Neil, my hunk of a husband. He immediately bent down and dropped a big sloppy, tongue filled kiss on my mouth, not caring who was looking. He had his hand on my thigh, stroking it possessively.

"Who's your friend?" He asked.

"Sharon, but unfortunately for all three of us, she's leaving after this drink."

"Oh, that's a pity. Why?"

"You."

"Me, why?"

"You're a man, and Sharon isn't into men."

"Now that is a pity because Sharon, you are definitely the sexiest woman in this whole place. I love that dress by the way."

Sharon didn't know which way to look or what to say. Neil was turning on all of his charms. All three of us knew he had included me when he had expressed that Sharon was the sexiest woman in the place.

"You just want to see her take it off," I hit back at him.

"No, I want to see you take it off her, then make love to her. I assume you two have sort of discussed things like that while I wasn't here."

"Neil, stop thinking with your cock! Sharon's not into men."

"Look, Neil, I'm sorry. I saw Frankie sitting here all alone and came over to talk to her, I didn't realise she is married. That's my mistake, Frankie's just buying me a drink then I'm on my way. No hard feelings, either way. My mistake, as I say."

"That's a pity, for all of us," Neil responded. God he was laying it on, he must really fancy Sharon. I'd never seen him like this before, it was always me who set the trap and convinced the girl to join us, never, ever Neil.

"I want a dance, keep the seats and get some more drinks in," I told Neil as I took hold of Sharon's hand and led her onto the dance floor. "Well, you did say you wanted a dance," I told her as we turned into each other's arms, swaying together to the slow beat of the music.

Neil knew I was trying to switch things, convince Sharon to join us. I'd given him the secret signal that we had.

Her body was soft and hot as she pressed against me, moulding it to mine. Breasts to breasts, one of her thighs pushed between my legs as she ground against me in time to the music. I pulled her hard against me, hands on her bum as I pulled tight.

"I want to fuck your brains out," I whispered in her ear. Her response was a hard press of her thigh against my groin.

"Ditch hubby, and you can." she calmly replied.

"No. Told you, we come as a pair. Look, we both want you to join us, it will be fun. Neil's, a very good lover, believe me. His tongue does amazing things that I'm sure you would love. Take a chance just once."

"I'm not sure it's ages since I've been with a man. I'm not into them, they just don't do it for me. Frankie, I'm sorry, no."

We continued to dance. Fortunately, the music was slow, so we were able to keep pressed against each other. My hands were resting on Sharon's hips, hers were on my bum. Holding my lower body tightly against her. Our boobs were flattened against each other.

I looked into her eyes and saw lust and longing. It was inevitable that we kissed. I didn't fight the inevitable. I inclined my head to Sharon's, bending it to the side slightly, inviting her to kiss me. My lips were slightly parted, tongue poking between them, tempting her. My breath was shortening in anticipation of that first touch.

"Bitch," Sharon whispered as our lips met. I didn't care that we were in the middle of a crowded dance floor and that numerous people could see us. I kissed her with a teasing intensity. Letting her know the pleasures she could enjoy. If only.

Sharon pressed a silken thigh between my legs, my skirt was that short it didn't have to ride up for her to be cupping my already wet pussy through my sopping panties. She moaned loudly into my mouth as she felt the wetness. Her hands pulled me even tighter against her. Grinding her leg hard into my pussy, so hard she made me stand on tiptoes.

"You want me, admit it."

"I've never denied that."

"So, do something about it."

"I will, willingly, but you know what's involved. Neil."

"You won't let that go will you."

"No, then again neither will you."

"Fuck, you're not playing fair."

"I never said I would, did I?"

I sensed Sharon's resolve diminishing by the second, so in keeping with not playing fair, I pushed her hand between us. She had only to move a finger, and it would be rubbing my pussy. She did, I squealed into her mouth, and squirmed in her arms. I'm convinced that the people near us on the dance floor were aware of what was going on. God, that made it even hotter for me. I was on the verge of abandoning my resolution and dumping Neil. A quickie in the Ladies maybe?

I was rescued by the DJ upping the tempo on the dance floor. We broke apart, and Sharon went into a sexy, sensuous hip-swinging, body gyrating dance. Arms above her head, boobs bouncing. She was putting on a show for me. Advertising how good she'd be in bed. I was buying the sales pitch. No, I'd done that as soon as she had walked over to me. I joined in, marching my dance moves to the clothing I was wearing.

Eventually, we'd had enough and went back to the bar. As we did, I said, "Last chance, have a dance with Neil, see if you like him."

"As a person, I'm sure I will. I'm just not into men, too many bad memories."

"Sharon, he's not like other men." God had I just come up with that line, it sounded false even to me. Sharon's look told me exactly what she thought.

"He's good in bed. You'll love it if you give it a chance. Neil will take his time with you. And he eats a brilliant pussy. Almost as good as I do. Come back with us, and you can compare."

By then, we had got back to the bar. Neil had seen us approaching and ordered the drinks in. The interesting thing was, Sharon had stayed. She knew what the score was, so why stick around.

After a couple of drinks, Neil asked Sharon to dance. At first, she refused but eventually relented, saying one dance only. I don't know what trick Neil pulled on her, but it was three-quarters of an hour later when they rejoined me.

Neil ordered drinks for all of us. Slammed his down in one, what a waste of good Stoly, took hold of both our hands and led us unprotestingly out of the ballroom.

Sharon looked at me apprehensively, I flashed her a smile and a big air kiss.

As the bedroom door closed behind us, Sharon turned to me. Put her arms around my neck, and planted one of the sexiest and exciting kisses on my lips, I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. This was more than a notch up on the kisses we had shared on the dance floor. I kissed her back, hand fumbling for the zip at the back of her dress. Neil helped me, then left us to go and sit in a chair. He was going to watch the show. I love putting one on for him, I had the feeling Sharon would be the same. Sharon and I fell onto the bed. Hands, roaming everywhere.

Neil sneakily had also undone the clasp of Sharon's dress, so I pulled her top down and kissed her small but perfect boobs. Tickling one of her nipples with my tongue, bringing an instant sigh from both Sharon, and the watching Neil.

As I kissed and sucked on Sharon's boobs, her hands were caressing my arse, then, she gave it a playful slap, making me squeal in shock. She forced a hand between us under the hem of my skirt, which was ruched on my hips. She rubbed my pussy, pressing into my slit through the material.

I rolled off the bed and got rid of my dress and panties as quickly as I could. Sharon did the same. We stood facing one another, both as good as naked. I still had my boots on.

Once again, we kissed and fell onto the bed. My hands roamed over Sharon's body, delighting in every curve and hollow. Sharon was moaning and groaning at each touch of my hands. My kisses left her honey-sweet lips, to trace a path down her body. I nipped the undersides of her boobs as I passed them. Sharon's hands were on my head, fingers entwined in my hair, forcing me lower and lower. I was happy to do so but was determined to take my time. Sharon's hands, pressing me lower, indicating she was impatient for me to reach our mutual goal. My lips on her pussy.

I lingered at her belly, running my tongue around her navel, kissing and teasing. Making my way south, I teased her still more when I stopped at the very top of the landing strip that was her pubic hair. I kissed my way down her lower belly, her groin. Bypassing her pussy, I kissed my way down her leg, then back up again. I kissed my way across her belly mouth brushing over the top of her slit. I blew on it, then kissed down and back up her other leg.

Sharon was going frantic with wanting, she desperately needed to feel my lips on her pussy, my tongue in her slit.

"Please," she begged, "please lick it. God, I need you to lick it. Frankie, please!"

She wasn't the sexual predator now. Now, she was mine, to torment and play with as I pleased.

My mouth covered her pussy, and my tongue slid into her sopping wet slit, savouring the nectar she was offering me. "God, you taste good. Neil, you are going to love the taste of Sharon's pussy."

I looked up and saw Sharon playing with her pert little boobs, twisting and turning the nipples between her fingers. I spread her pussy lips and buried my tongue deep in her, her prominent clit was rubbing on my nose as I slurped, and sucked, and tongued her.

I latched onto her clit with my lips, easing two fingers deep into her cunt, twisting them to find the spongy pad that was her G spot. Sharon wailed as she came. Her hips bucked high, mashing her pussy into me as her legs wrapped around my neck. My mouth was filled with her juices, so much, it was as if Neil was cumming in my mouth. There was that much pouring in spurts from her pussy. My face and chin were coated. My mouth full.

My own pussy was wet and twitching, I needed action now, fortunately, Sharon was not one who needed time to recover.

We switched places. Sharon's head now between my legs, her eyes peering up at mine as she licked my cunt. There was no teasing, she went in for the kill fast and hard. Tongue in overdrive as it flicked my clit, delved into my opening, probed deep into my core.

Sharon had two fingers moving in and out of me. Fucking me. Her hand if I could have seen it must have been a blur, the feeling was so fast. Pressing hard on me. Her tongue created havoc inside me.

I didn't need much to make me cum. I humped my hips up and down into Sharon's face. Sharon forced my hips onto the bed, she had incredible strength in her slim and lithe body. Her teeth gripped my clit, and she bit down slightly, a bit of pressure that I could feel. Sharon's tongue swirled on the tip, it was as if an atomic bomb had exploded inside me.

A blast of heat seared through my body. Electricity made every nerve ending tingle, lights and stars burst behind my eyes. My body was uncontrollable in its thrashing. I let out a silent scream.

Sharon kissed her way up my body, as I shuddered. Her lips were slippy as they met mine.

"Fuck Neil, now. Don't wait, just do it," I whispered in her ear, motioning Neil to join us on the bed. I was spent, emotionally and physically and needed time to recover but didn't want to break the vibe. Or more importantly, give Sharon time to think. Let her act while still filled with lust.

Neil joined us, laying on his back, cock sticking up, he was hard and ready for action. Well, he would be!"

Looking apprehensive, Sharon shifted places straddled Neil, and sank onto him letting all seven-inches of his cock slip effortlessly inside her. Sharon didn't move after that. Her eyes, however, were wide open.

Neil can either fuck, or make love to the other girl in a situation like this. Tonight was a mixture of the two, the perfect combination.

His arms reached around Sharon's neck and pulled her face towards his. At first, Sharon resisted, but Neil was stronger. As their faces came together, Neil licked my juices off her face and lips. His eyes were twinkling at her. Sharon couldn't resist and gradually relaxed, leant forward and hesitantly kissed my husband. God, my pussy twitched again at the erotic sight. Surprisingly, watching his cock slip inside Sharon had had no effect on me, but the simple act of them kissing had made my pulse race. It is so intimate and sensual. Neil is a bloody good kisser as well. As I continued to watch them, I saw their tongues teasing and playing.

Sharon was starting to grind her hips on Neil, fucking him harder now. She broke away from his arms and sat up more. Taking hold of his hands, Sharon placed them on her boobs, squeezing them with his hands. She moved her hands away, letting him play on his own. And play he did. He squeezed then fondled the perfect little orbs. Her small areolas were dark red, nipples swollen. He took each nipple in turn between his fingers and rolled them around, pinching them as well. Sharon threw her head back letting out a long low pitched scream.

12