All Comments on 'Flapper or Minidress?'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sparktjsparktjover 3 years ago

Superb, highly erotic and beautifully crafted. Thanks for a great read, I’m very hard now as a result and my wife will appreciate it greatly. We’re going to fuck ourselves senseless after reading your story together.

rodavrodavover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story Nikkie. Very exciting and very erotic. I can't help to be jealous of Neil. I gave you 5 stars.

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyover 3 years ago
Brilliant

What a fantastic story, descriptive hot and intelligent. Loved the interplay between the two women both before they got into bed on a mental level and also in bed on a physical level. Loved the threesome scenes which were both hot and erotic.

A very well written story that I would give six stars to if I could.

doctorsamdoctorsamover 3 years ago
Sensational

Stunning fun, as always!

EkphrasisEkphrasis11 days ago

Outstanding. Hot as hell. And so well written...xxx

Partyof1Partyof16 days ago

Started very well but soon got very predictable and cliched. Would have been better if Neil had been left sitting in the bar and the girls went off on their own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...