Flapper or Minidress?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now she was bucking up and down on Neil. Raising up until the tip of his cock was barely inside her. Sharon slammed down on him with all her weight and force, driving his cock hard into her.

I looked over at her, "A nice warm cock's better than a cold vibrator," I said impishly to her. Sharon didn't reply, just fucked my husband harder.

I so wanted to sit on Neil's face and kiss Sharon, turn it into a three-way, but wanted this time to be just the two of them so held back.

Neil's responses to Sharon's humping him became more and more uncoordinated and out of time with her. He drove his cock faster and faster into her. His hands were squeezing her tits hard, her nipples were popping out.

Neil gave one extra hard thrust and came. I watched Sharon's eyes pop wide open as his cum shot out of his cock and filled her pussy. They continued to hammer into one another as Neil's balls continued to empty. Both of them shouting out and screaming.

Fuck, it was hot. More so when Sharon eased up, slid Neil's cock from her with a sucking sound. I watched his cum dribbling out.

In situations like this, I knew that Neil recovered quickly, so moved in for some action. Sharon was on her back. I could see Neil's cum leaking out of her as she played with her pussy.

My mouth opened, and I slid Neil's cock in, doing what I love, sucking his cock.

"I can taste your cunt on his cock," I whispered to Sharon. Deliberately using the crude description of her pussy as I rolled my tongue around the head of Neil's still hard cock. It was slick with Sharon's juices. I could even smell her on him. I was getting more and more excited. I love the scent and taste on him after he's been with another woman. It makes me jealous and determined to prove to them both that I am the better sex partner for them both.

I crawled over to Sharon after I had finished sucking on Neil's cock. I kissed her hard on the mouth, forcing my tongue inside, making sure she got a taste of the cum that was on my tongue. Sharon's tongue went wild when she felt mine in her mouth. Her hands matched her tongue as she groped and squeezed my boobs hard. Pinching the nipples hard, making them stick out and throb.

Her hand pressed between us, cupped my pussy, then she slid a finger up and down my slit, making me moan in delight. Kissing me hard, she continued to move her finger up and down my slit her thumb finding my clit and rubbing it.

We were into it again. I don't know who was the more insatiable, Sharon or me, it was a close thing. We hit the sixty-nine position once more. Each of us using our mouths and fingers to tease and stimulate the other. My tongue was once again working overtime on her clit as I drove her to an orgasm. As she climaxed coating my face with her secretions, I pulled away.

I sat opposite Sharon, getting our legs intertwined then hunched forward until our pussies were rubbing against each other. I felt her lips spread and mash against mine. The hot wetness as she rubbed against me. We stared intently at one another as we rubbed our pussies together. Sharon's hands were playing with my tits. Pinching and pulling on my nipples. I came instantly, cum squirting from me coating Sharon's groin.

As we fell against each other, I whispered into Sharon's ear, noting the shock in her eyes as her body stiffened at what I had suggested.

We were laying alongside Neil as he idly played with our tits, pinching and tweaking the nipples on both of us. Sharon had her fingers deep in my pussy, pressing in and out. Reluctantly breaking away from both of them I began kissing my way down Neil's body, aware that eventually, Sharon was doing the same.

His cock had begun to get hard again now, both it and he knew what was coming. When Sharon joined me so that we were either side of it, I kissed and licked up one side of it for a few seconds, then stopped. After a brief hesitation, Sharon copied my action on the other side. Neil moaned, his pleasure instant and intense. So I repeated what I had just done. Aware that Sharon was copying me. Aware that we were simultaneously licking and kissing his cock on either side. Eventually, we held it between us as we kissed, our tongues trying to meet each other as they swirled around his bulbous bell end.

I took the opportunity to glance up at Neil's face as he whimpered, that is the only way I could describe the sound he made as we continued. He was looking down at the pair of us a look of unbelieving amazement on his face as we continued. I suppose it must have looked hot to him, one blonde and one raven black-haired head bobbing up and down and slurping on his cock.

I moved over and pushed Sharon down onto him, pressing on the back of her head to make sure she went deep, her lips were sealed on his shaft as she slid her ruby red lips up and down it. I know we had had plenty of good sex earlier. But if there is one thing that gets me going, it's to see Neil's cock as it disappears inside another woman. I don't care if it's her mouth or pussy, I just get so turned on as I watch it disappear then come back into view, even more than when I taste another woman on him.

I settled in to watch but also using one hand to cup and caress his balls, whilst the other was playing with Sharon's clit. I pulled Sharon off Neil by tugging on her raven locks then took over from her but upped the ante as I deep-throated him, stifling my gag reaction until my nose was pressed hard against his groin. Then I held him there for as long as I could, tears forming in my eyes as I fought the impulse to pull off him to allow me to breath. I eased back for about an inch then plunged back down as Neil took hold for my head and fucked my throat, three, four, five deep hard thrusts down my throat before releasing me. I gasped and spluttered as his cock came out of my mouth.

Sharon looked at me in amazement as I pushed her head down onto Neil once more, "It's OK, you don't need to do that," I managed to croak at her. Then I bent my head and whispered in her ear again. She stiffened and was about to refuse when I said something else. She changed her mind in an instant. How I was going to swing this with Neil later, I didn't know, but that was my problem.

Sharon was slurping up and down on Neil's cock, and I sensed he was ready to cum by the way his breath was shortening and coming in gasps and his hips were starting to pump up and down. I got my hand at the back of Sharon's head stopping her from pulling off as Neil shot his last load of cum of the evening into her mouth. I watched on intently as his cock twitched, and I was convinced I could see her mouth fill and cheeks expand with his cum. "Don't swallow it. Don't swallow until he's finished, then open your mouth and let him see it all resting on your tongue." I ordered Sharon, and it was an order.

Neil kept cumming and Sharon had to let a little of his thick liquid dribble from her lips, then Neil pulled back and out of her mouth. Just as she had been told to do, Sharon opened her mouth, it was filled with cum, coating the back and sides and a big pool resting on her tongue, I knew she was fighting the urge to either swallow or spit it out. As Neil groaned at one of his favourite sights, I blew his mind totally.

I kissed Sharon hard on the mouth. Tongue delving deep into her mouth as I shared Neil's cum, licking it from her mouth. Tasting it and holding it in my mouth before transferring it back to Sharon's mouth, Sharon did the same. We were snowballing. God that was so hot. Neil's body rocked and spasmed at the sights before him.

Sharon was almost catatonic over that last act, and I was pretty freaked out as well, even though I had planned and instigated it.

Sharon spent the rest of the night sleeping between us. When she woke I made slow sensuous love to her, Neil content to watch on.

As she was leaving I said to her, "My numbers in your phone, call me sometime. We can get together anytime you want. Just you and me."

"What! I thought you said you and Neil came as a pair."

"That was last night. I also said that I played alone."

The look on Sharon's face as she kissed me told me I wouldn't wait long for the call. I didn't, about two days.


12