Flasher!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara looked just as fine completely naked as she did almost naked. Her breasts were still firm with just a bit of sagging, small but nicely formed, evidence of the muscles underneath were obvious. Her abdomen was flat as a pancake and rippled with muscle from the regular workouts. Her pussy was the kind that opened like a flower as she became aroused. The kind of stuff we men jack off wishing for.

I acted like I loved that.

And I was as limp as a noodle!

No amount of attention made any difference. I licked Clara until she climaxed, best I could do. She played and stroked, sucked on me, teased, all the things that will drive any man insane.

Nothing.

She told me not to worry, it was OK, but I could see the look in her eyes. I was almost glad when she left.

I just went back to my room.

It was the next day when the phone rang, it was Sharon. She went into being "sorry" all the usual shit involved with being caught cold and no doubt.

There was a long winded story about it "Just happening" and "She didn't know why", on and on.

I believed her, I wanted our life back. Plus I realized that some of it was most likely the result of me feeding her fantasies, making suggestions to her that turned her incredibly on.

She promised me, swore that it was over, nothing would ever happen again.

So Sharon and I settled back into our boring life, I worked, she kept house, we made love sometimes once a week, sometimes twice a week. I didn't do any of the scenarios for her, figured there was no need.

Then one day I left work early, drove to our house. I walked in the door, it was quiet, all in order. Then I heard the sounds from the bedroom. Yes, you guessed it, she was down on her back, Steve was stroking away at her, so engrossed he didn't realize I was there.

I walked back out into my den, my pistol hung there on the wall in it's holster. I walked back into the bedroom, they still had not noticed me.

Rage.

I pointed and pulled the trigger, nothing happened. I stood there feeling stupid, realized the safety was on. I fumbled with the thing, some damn little lever on the side. Steve realized I was there, he was starting to lift himself up off my wife, I got the safety lever moved and pointed and fired.

Shot a hole in the curtain and the bedroom window. Steve was moving faster now, but it was like in slow motion, his dick withdrew and I had a flash of it, hell, the fucking thing was only half the size of mine and it was still half hard!

I pulled the trigger again, hit the wall behind him. The goddamn little slide thing came back and bit a chunk out of my hand, then jammed. I started jerking on it, trying to get it free, finally the slide moved and another shell went into the chamber.

Steve now had his hands up yelling "NONONONO!" I just pointed and fired right at his chest.

Killed the fucking lamp on the table behind him, the bulb went out in a shower of sparks. I pulled the trigger again, hit the other windowpane and it collapsed in scattering of glass.

Then I realized Sharon was screaming, Steve was backing away, his hands up trying to protect himself. I pointed deliberately at the motherfucker, pulled the trigger again. I actually hit the SOB that time, right in his left thigh. I was aiming at his head. He let out a bloodcurdling scream and fell to the floor, still yelling, "NONONONO!!"

I looked at Sharon, sitting there on our bed, naked.

I turned and walked out of the room, disgusted with them, with myself, unable to even shoot them right.

I called 911, told them I had just shot Steve and to hurry up or I was going to go back in there and shoot him again!

The lady on the phone told me to "Calm down, Sir, please calm down, help is on the way."

Help? Yea, I needed help all right. I just hung up.

I heard the sirens, I waited. Finally, I heard them at the door, I put the barrel into my mouth, pulled the trigger.

Click.

Just fuck!

The door burst open, suddenly there were big guys everywhere, I was in handcuffs, and the fun part was so was Steve. Sharon came out, she was bawling and wrapped in a blanket. The cops were rougher on Steve than me, they had seen things like this before, I guess.

I was aquitted, justifiable under the laws of my State, it seems. I think that is a stretch, but I did notice the prosecutor seemed to be as much on my side as the Attorney I had was, that helped.

So I did 6 days in jail, released on my own recog, ordered to stay away from my wife. Oddly she didn't fight me for the house, so I got to go home. She also didn't touch any of the bank accounts, and she could have.

At home, nothing was moved. The two windows were still broken, I fixed those. I threw the lamp away, wiped up the black bloodstains on the carpet, knowing I would need a new one. I just left the hole in the wall.

I slept on the couch.

Situations like this mean divorce of course, I waited for the papers to arrive, none ever did. I went back to my life, just living it. No women around, I guess I more or less shunned them all.

One day I stopped at a little sidewalk cafe, it had a nice reputation for good food and cute waitresses. I was sitting there messing with a salad so big I didn't need the main course when I spotted a lady sitting just 20 feet away. She had on a short skirt, as I looked her way her legs parted a bit more than would be normal.

I looked again, the long blonde hair confused me for a moment, then I realized it was Sharon.

Looking closer, I could see all the way to her bare crotch, she was exposing herself to me. Lord help me, I began to arouse.

This went on for several minutes, then she got up, walked over to me.

"May I join you?"

"Yea."

She sat down, smiled at me. I smiled at her.

We talked that day for hours, finally she was promising me she would be totally faithful, if I just gave her "One more chance."

Lord help me, I believed her. We left that day hand in hand, and had magic lovemaking like we had done years before.

Now we go out together and do things, we flash strangers. It is always "accidental", It seems to excite me, turn me on.

I don't know why.

There is no sign at all of her cheating or sleeping around, time will tell. Since she did it twice before, perhaps. But then guns going off when caught in such a situation might cause her to think about that. Plus I did some practice at a local firing range, I don't miss much anymore.

Once when Sharon and I were talking the subject of Steve came up. She told me that she thought it was something I wanted and wouldn't mind, since I did all those suggestions to her as we made love.

I didn't believe her, because she kept it a secret. Like I said, time will tell.

We even ran into Steve at a different club, still doing his posing and showing off his muscles. He spotted me, turned white. I smiled at the small dicked SOB, and walked right by him.

The other fun part? Well, I went to see Clara again, I was feeling good. I hosed her from one end of her apartment to the other, then I went home and did the same to Sharon.

Somehow that made me feel better, but I also realize it was stupid. Now I am just like Sharon, also a cheat. I don't know if it makes us even or not.

Somehow I don't think so since I feel guilty about it. One day I will tell Sharon, and I simply don't know what her reaction will be.

Sharon and I still go to the clubs to work out. She is still sexy as hell when we do it, so am I. I have these tight shorts that outline my cock and balls clear as a bell, the other women look at me and smile. Sharon has gotten very good at letting half her pussy slide out of the crotch of her outfit when she is working out. Sometimes I get an erection and it sticks right out the top of my shorts. I just let it.

So the guys look and the ladies look. No one says anything.

When we go on trips, we always flash. Sharon has some Bikinis that are impossibly skimpy. She doesn't shave, she has her pussy waxed. I found out the person waxing her is a guy, oddly, it didn't bother me. Sharon just grinned when she told me, watching me come erect at the idea.

One day I am going to go down and watch the guy do the job. I may see if he has a female helper because that could be fun.

Way it is, and it seems to work for us.

For now.

MGM

12