All Comments on 'Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 04'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's pretty clear he's not interested in seeing her fuck another guy, so I hope it doesn't go there. As it is, she clearly has issues of the opposite sort. Reluctant to even suck him? Oy vey.

In an ideal world I'd also wish he'd not screw anyone else, but I know that's unlikely. It is possible to do exhib voy stories without extramarital sex though!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Getting interesting, it's going to be fun seeing what you have in store for this couple/harem next!

Cheers

SAGE

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

following this crazy little story

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Thank you for helping me get my dopamine fix :D This just keeps getting sexier and hotter. Really like how she is opening up ;) and taking a more active part, like fucking him in front of her friend.

gunmakergunmakerover 1 year ago

You're doing just fine. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Each chapter gets better than the last. I love how she is opening up some or at least being acceptable to her friends suggestions in opening up. I like how she keeps putting her friends in position that might be risky. I said at the end of chapter two and I will say it here again I believe she is getting off on watching and hearing about her friends with her hubby, being cuckquean to a point.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving them all. I am imagining my wifes friends in these stories.

49ers6949ers6912 months ago

Sorry, but as soon as the shaving started I got totally disinterested. Auto dislike.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...