Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 04

Story Info
Husband dares wife to wear swim suit he chooses.
8.3k words
4.72
14.6k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,436 Followers

The next morning was pretty much normal. I took care of lunches and breakfast while she showered and dressed. She came out wearing a fairly short dress, turning herself teasingly so I could see just how short it was. While it wasn't short enough to show her underwear if she bent over, it did pull across her butt tight enough to be very sexy. When she stepped to me to hug me, she gave me a long, wet kiss, reaching down and pushing my pajama pants down while we kissed.

"If you want me to start undressing you and make you late for work, that's a good way to do it," I said quietly.

"Nope. Just giving you something to think about. I mean, you like running around with a hard-on, right?"

I wasn't sure what exactly she meant by that, but I couldn't deny she was right. I reached down and pulled the skirt up and played with her butt through her pantyhose and underwear, until she made me quit so we could eat breakfast. I was almost tempted to pull her pantyhose and underwear off and make her go to work like that, but I decided that with Trina coming over that evening for the swimsuits that I better not rock the boat. After breakfast I kissed her goodbye and went to take my shower as she headed out the door.

I was pretty well turned on by the time she left and decided a little hand time in the shower would be in order. I was standing under the shower head, my hard dick in my soapy hand, stroking slowly and thinking about how sexy Nancy's tits looked in that soaked shirt the day before.

"Ohhhhh, now that's a sight I can enjoy," Diane said as she stepped naked into the master bathroom.

"Diane!" I almost shouted in surprise, trying to hide my dick, as she stepped into the shower with me. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Nancy told me you wanted to talk to me about something and that I could come over if I wanted. I heard you in the shower and thought I'd join you," she said with a giggle.

"Talk to you about something?" I asked, completely mystified by what she meant.

She stepped to me and pressed her sexy young body against me, her hard nipples pressing into my chest and her hand finding my hand and pushing it away to replace it with hers. "Yeah. You know. Talk about something?" she coaxed, stroking my dick slowly. "She said you enjoy being watched, and she thought that you might just be doing something worth watching."

"She said that, huh?"

"Uh huh. Along with a few other things."

"Such as?"

"She said if I liked what I saw, I was welcome to give you a happy ending," she whispered.

"A happy ending? I don't suppose she told you how you were supposed to do that?" I asked as she slowly stroked my soapy cock with one hand, her other hand seeking out one of my hands and pulling it up to her chest.

"She didn't tell me how NOT to do it," she giggled. "But I'm pretty sure you're NOT going to do what I want you to do."

"And she told you to come in here and catch me in the shower?"

"Not exactly. She said you had to leave for work pretty soon, so if I was going to have anything fun to watch, well, I'd have to hurry up. I didn't even wait to get dressed. I came right over in my nightgown."

"And of course, took that off to join me in here?"

"Once I saw what you were doing, what else would I do?"

"Somehow this isn't watching," I whispered as I massaged her small firm breast.

"I don't think she really meant for me to just watch, do you?" she asked huskily. "I kinda think she meant for us to have a little more fun than that."

"You do huh?"

"Uh huh. How about you close your eyes and I'll do something to your dick with my hands and you can tell me if you like it or not. If you do, well, we can keep doing it."

"Just close my eyes?"

"Uh huh. Just stand there and close 'em while I play with you."

I closed my eyes and felt her move away from me. Moments later I felt my head rubbing up and down a wet pussy and then felt pressure build on my head. I slipped into her tight little pussy and let out a deep groan of pleasure as she pushed herself down on my rigid dick. I wasn't sure this was what my wife had in mind, but she set this up, and I was getting tired of this game she was playing, so I wasn't going to say no. If she thought having Diane walk in on me while I was jerking off was going to embarrass me, she was sorely mistaken. Without opening my eyes, I reached for her hips and held onto them and started to push in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes," she moaned loudly. "You like that? You wanna keep doing that?"

"Oh yeah. You have great hands," I groaned, playing the little game she was playing with me. We both knew I was in her pussy, but as long as I kept my eyes closed, I'd pretend it was her hands.

"I do, don't I? I wanted to stroke you this way the other day too. When she made you jack off in front of us. I just wanted to reach out and stroke you with both hands, just like this."

"Uh huh," I grunted as I thrust in and out of her tight little pussy. I could feel every ripple of her as my engorged head stroked in and out of her incredibly tight pussy. "Damn, you have such tight little hands," I grunted as I felt my climax building. "You keep squeezing me like this and I'm going to get that happy ending."

"Uh huh," she panted. "Just keep doing that. It's just perfect."

"Oh shit. I'm gonna come," I grunted, unable to hold off much longer as her already tight pussy started to spasm and clench around me.

"Do it! Come for me!" she gasped as I felt her butt tremble slightly.

"Yeah," I panted as my body took the last little trip towards climax. I let myself enjoy the sensations of her orgasm around my plunging dick, pushing me the last little bit over the edge. My body jerked hard and drove hard into her, unleashing a huge gush of cum deep into her.

"OH, FUCK YES!" she screamed as she climaxed harder around my now twitching and surging cock. I could feel shot after shot of cum pushing into her as my body jerked and spasmed.

"Oh damn," I said, holding onto her hips. "That was some hand job."

"You liked that did you?" she asked breathlessly, pulling off my cock and turning around. I felt her press against me and opened my eyes.

"Best hand job I think I've ever had," I whispered, pulling her tightly to me, my now softening dick pressing against her mound and the tiny bit of curls there.

"Have to say, I don't remember anyone ever giving me that much come from a hand job," she breathed, leaning against me. "I don't know why she wanted me to come watch you, but I'm glad she did."

"I think she's trying to embarrass me again. Last night we got caught in the rain and I'd taken her bra off and her tits were showing through her top once it was wet."

"Ohhhhh. Now that's a sexy idea. I'd get caught in the rain with you if you'd do to me what you just did."

"I don't think she appreciated hanging out like that," I answered. "But before the rain came, I know she was getting really turned on."

"How do you know that?"

I chuckled. "I pulled down her pants and stroked her pussy until she climaxed. Right there next to the trail."

"Ahhhh. I see. So, this was payback?"

"I think so. In her odd way. I don't think she quite gets that I don't MIND being naked in front of her or her friends. Not as long as I get to see a bit too."

"Well honey. Any time you want me to drop my dress and show off for you, just come on by."

"And John isn't going to mind?"

She giggled again in that little girlish giggle she has. "I don't plan on telling him. If he wants a part of that kind of action, all he has to do is to be here. Who knows, I might even manage to trick Nancy into being naked in front of him."

"I doubt it, but you're welcome to try," I said before giving her bare wet ass a little slap. "Now, I have to get ready to go to work."

"You don't mind if I watch, do you?" she asked with a grin.

"Not at all."

I finished showering and shaving, and watched Diane lay on the bed and play with herself while I dressed. "You keep that up, you're going to have to do something about it."

"You offering?"

"Wish I had the time to go around again. Since you're just using your hands, that is."

She grinned at me. "Well, when I get home, I have a little toy that's almost the same size as you. I have a hunch that before I go to work, I'm going to use my hands in IT for a while."

"Might be fun to watch," I grinned. "But right now, I have to go to work. I have a meeting at eight thirty."

"Pooh," she said with a fake pout. "Oh well," she said as she got up and slipped her nightgown on. Most of her body showed through the thin material.

"Nice," I said, reaching out and stroking her nipples through the slick material.

"Ohhhhhh," she shivered slightly. "You can do that any time you want. I love having my nipples teased."

"I love teasing nipples," I said quietly, reaching down to the hem of the nightgown. I pulled it up her body until her right nipple was exposed. I leaned down and sucked her nipple into my mouth and teased it with my tongue.

"Oh my God yes," she mumbled as I sucked and nibbled her nipple. She pulled my head to her chest, pulling me more tightly to her. I sucked her nipple deeper into my mouth and teased my tongue across the tip as I reached down to her now exposed pussy. I slipped a finger between her lips and stroked back and forth, rubbing the tip across the clit she had been teasing earlier. I curled two fingers into her as she squatted part way down and bowed her legs out to give me better access. I stroked my fingers in and out of her while rubbing the heel of my hand against her pussy, grinding it against her clit. "OH SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!" she cried as I drove her pussy right to the edge of another climax. I felt her pussy gripping my fingers as I plunged them in and out of her faster, making her whole body shudder and tremble. "OHHHHHHHH GOD!" she squealed as her whole body trembled and shook against me. I eased my strokes and then gently rubbed her slit and clit as I stood, no longer sucking her nipple either. "Oh my God," she moaned. "I can't believe you made me come so fast."

I chuckled. "It wasn't that hard. You'd already done all the hard work."

"Maybe," she whispered.

"I gotta go," I said, letting go of her and stepping back. "You can let yourself out!" I called over my shoulder as she stepped back and flopped on the bed to continue recovering. I had to admit, she was a little sex machine! I stopped in the kitchen to wash my hands before heading out to work, not wanting to show up smelling like pussy.

The day was typically busy, and I was glad when it was time to head home. My wife was working on dinner when I walked in. I gave her a kiss and headed to the bedroom to change, putting on a t-shirt and shorts. I was about half dressed, still pulling my shorts on when my wife walked in and leaned against the door frame. "Have an interesting shower this morning?"

I looked over at her. "Actually, I had a surprise visitor."

"Really? Who could that have been?" she asked with a smirk. "I suppose she showed up while you were busy?"

"Busy?"

"You know," she said, making a jacking off motion in front of her.

"Oh! That! Yeah, I was. But it was okay. She told me to close my eyes and she took over for me. She has damn good hands. Felt almost as good as being fucked."

"So, it didn't bother you, being walked in on like that?"

"Not really. Why? Should it have?"

"Well, I would have been embarrassed to be fingering myself and have someone walk in on me, woman or man."

"Well, since she was invited. You DID invite her, didn't you? I mean I can't imagine any other reason she'd show up naked and walk into the shower with me."

"Me? Why would I do that?"

"So, you didn't invite her over to walk in and try and catch me jacking off in the shower?"

"Well, I won't say I didn't invite her to do that. But I didn't invite her to join you in the shower."

"Ahhh. I see. So, the shower was just her own idea? Guess I can't blame her, seeing me standing there with a big hard dick and her with almost nothing on. Guess it's a good thing that we didn't have sex or anything. I mean you can see how someone might misconstrue a nearly naked woman being invited to get in the shower with a completely naked guy with a hard-on."

"Yeah. I suppose I could see how that might be misconstrued," she said looking at me as if she wasn't sure if I was being serious or not. "She just used her hands on you, you said?"

"Well, I had my eyes closed the whole time. But when I closed my eyes, she just had her hands on me."

"How come I don't believe you?" she asked, looking angry.

"How come you invited her to come and look at me in the shower? She came over in her nightgown you know. Didn't have all that much to take off before she got in the shower with me. In fact, when I saw her walk in on me, she didn't have anything on at all."

"That wasn't supposed to be what was to happen."

"Maybe not. But it is what happened," I said as I stepped into my shorts and pulled them up. "Maybe next time you'll think things through a bit more. I'd never invite a guy to walk in naked on you in the shower. Guys being guys, I'd be much too concerned that he'd take advantage of the situation and have sex with you. Good thing you trust Diane more than that."

"Yeah. I do," my wife said hesitantly, clearly rethinking if she really did trust her that much.

"So. Dinner ready? I'm starved!" I said as I walked towards her, still standing in the doorway. I stepped right up to her and slipped my arms around her and gave her a kiss. "I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," she whispered back before pulling out of my arms and heading down the hallway. I grinned and followed.

It wasn't all that long after dinner that Trina showed up. "Hey there! How is everyone tonight?"

"Doing alright," I answered as my wife got up from the sofa and immediately pulled her off down the hall. "You going to try on your new swimsuits?" I called down the hallway.

"I doubt it!" my wife called back before the bedroom door closed. It was almost an hour before they came back, both of them wearing the new swimsuits I'd gotten, Nancy in the powder blue and Trina in the bright red. I had to admit that they looked damn sexy in them.

"What do you think?" Trina asked, turning around for me to look at her back side as well as the front. "And I LOVE the zipper," she said, bending over and pulling the zipper pull that went under her, from her butt almost to her mound, letting the material split apart. "This way you could have sex, and no one would even know. That was the idea, wasn't it?"

"Could have been."

"I think we should try it out. It looks like your dick is hard, why not pull it out and see if it works?"

"My dick?"

"The zipper silly," Trina said. "How bout it Nancy? Wanna let him see if the zipper really works?"

"I could I suppose," my wife answered. "Not that I'd let him actually do it out anywhere."

"You are such a spoil sport!" Trina said with a frown. "Why do you think he got one with a zipper that goes all the way down there? That way you can play without having to flash everything. That was the big problem last time, right? Someone might see? Well, now you can get in and out fully dressed and still have sex in the lake if you want to. Hell, you could have sex right next to someone and they'd never know."

"I'd NEVER do that! I don't want people to know I'm having sex."

"The whole idea is to have sex and NOT have someone know," I said with a frown, feeling like the whole swimsuit thing was turning into a waste of time. "You're not going to even wear it, are you?"

"She has to. It was the deal," Trina said. "She'll wear it. We might need to do a little trimming though."

"Trimming?" my wife asked.

"You're not going to the lake showing all that hair around the suit crotch, are you?"

"Well, since I wasn't planning on even wearing it."

"But now you are. And I think we need to be trimmed up, so we look all sexy to the guys."

"What guys?" she asked.

"Whatever guys see us. I mean, these suits are definitely going to draw attention!" Trina said with a laugh. "I think we should make him do it."

"Do what?"

"Trim us," Trina said. "He picked a suit that shows a lot of crotch, He should have to do the trimming."

"I don't know. Last time I let him shave me years ago, it itched like crazy when it grew back in," my wife answered.

"Well, if you really wanna go looking like that. But I'm not," Trina said as she pulled the zipper down and started to take off the suit. "Why don't you go find a razor or something to take care of this hair," she said as she stepped out of the suit and then pushed her pussy out at me and stroked the curls on her mound and around her lips. "You do know how to do it, don't you?"

"Oh yeah, he does," my wife answered for me.

I went to the bathroom and pulled out the little electric hair trimmer, got my shaving brush and the soap and a fresh blade in my razor and headed back out to the family room. I stopped in the kitchen on the way and got a bowl of warm water. "Okay. Here I am."

"Good! You can start with me," Trina said from where she sat in one of the overstuffed chairs one leg hanging over each arm, her butt at the very edge of the chair, the position spreading her legs and pussy wide apart. "You don't mind looking at my cute little pussy, do you?"

"Um. Not at all," I answered.

"I think he should have to get naked too," she added, looking at my wife. "Don't you? Since we're both going to be naked.

"Last time we were both naked with him, you talked him into creaming all over your body."

"I did, didn't I? I wouldn't mind doing that again," she said with a grin. "Getting shaved used to make me so damn horny. I wonder if it still does? Does it make you horny?" she asked my wife.

"I don't know. I've only been shaved once. But we're not shaving it all off. Just trimming a little, right?"

"Maybe. I'm thinking I might let him shave me completely bare, that way there isn't anything to get caught in those little zippers."

"All of it?" my wife asked. "Really?"

"Sure. Why not? I mean if I'm going to do it, might as well have fun and go all the way. Think how sexy you'll look all bare."

"I didn't think it was about how I looked where the suit covered."

"Suit yourself," Trina said before looking back at me. "Okay Scott. Take it all!"

It took me a while to get started, getting the little shaver plugged in and everything. I started on her mound and worked down, using the electric shaver to trim everything it could reach off, leaving just a short stubble to be shaved off. I mixed some soap in the little cup with the brush and spread it around her pussy and mound until I had it all covered in soapy lather. I went to work sliding the razor down and over her smooth skin, being ever so careful to not cut her. I stuck my finger into her pussy and used my thumb to stretch her inner labia away from her full round outer lips. I shaved off all the stubble there, and maybe pushed my finger in and out of her pussy a few more times than I needed to before I was done.

"God damn, I'm so fucking horny now," she moaned as I finished shaving her. "How about you lick it a little," she coaxed me.

"Trina!"

"What? It's not like I'm asking him to fuck me or anything. Just lick my pussy a little. I bet he'll do it for you when he gets done doing you."

"She'd probably have a hard time keeping me from doing it. I loved licking her when she was shaved the first time. I never knew why she didn't want me to do it again."

"Because you couldn't keep your hands out of my pants!" my wife said. "Every time you got anywhere near me, you were putting your hands down my pants or pulling my pants down to play with my pussy."

"And that was a problem?" I asked honestly.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,436 Followers