Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a pain. You didn't seem to ever want to stop!" my wife complained.

"God Nancy. How could you? Turning down attention?"

"Attention was never the problem. The problem was attention when I didn't want it, and no attention when I did."

"So? Find a way to tell him WHEN you want it. You know he'll give you attention any time you want it. Hell, right now, I'll take all the attention you'll let him give me!"

"Trina. He is MY husband you know. What do you expect me to say, go have fun with my husband?"

"Well, for now why don't you take off your suit and let him shave you. You can think about it while he makes you all hot and wet," Trina said.

"Oh fine. But not all of it!" my wife said as she started pulling the zipper down.

"Not all of it?" I asked, a little disappointed. I knew how she used to look shaved clean, and I loved it. I doubted I'd love it any less now.

"Just what you have to, to make the suit look good," my wife said as she pushed the suit down. She sat down where Trina had been and lifted and spread her legs. I went to work trimming around her lips and across her mound, taking off way more than she wanted. "Shit. Might as well take it all now," she said as I switched off the shaver with only a tiny strip of curls left above her slit.

"Okay," I said, turning on the shaver and zipping off the last of her hair before she changed her mind. I went to work shaving her lips and mound with the razor, pushing my finger in and out of her as I used my thumb to pull her inner labia aside. I knew I didn't need to, but it was turning her on and that was what I wanted. I finished up shaving her, rinsing the razor in the bowl one final time. I set the razor aside and leaned in to kiss her now smooth lips. "God so sexy!" I whispered as I licked up her slit, tasting a combination of her own wetness and the soap remaining from shaving her.

"Ohhhhhhhh," my wife moaned as I slowly licked up her slit. "Sooo good."

"You know what I think? I think we need to shave him now," Trina said with a smile in her voice as I continued to lick and tease her pussy.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because the suit Nancy bought you isn't going to look very good with all that hair you have hanging out."

"Just how small is this suit?"

"For us to know and you to find out," Trina said. "What do you say Nancy? Should we shave him too?"

"Seems fair," she said. "But can't we wait just a few more minutes?"

"Why? Did he get you all hot and bothered? Just think how fun it'll be to sit on him after he's shaved."

"You think it'll feel different than when he's still got hair down there?"

"One way to find out. I'll shave if you wanna keep him hard," Trina said as she helped my wife up from the chair. "Come on stud. Take a seat."

"Just be careful," I told her as I sat down.

"So how am I supposed to keep him hard?" my wife asked.

"Use your imagination," Trina said as she picked up the clippers. "Just don't make him move too much."

"How am I supposed to do that?" my wife asked again.

"Good Lord Nancy. Suck on his dick!"

"Suck on his dick? For real? I mean, yuk!"

"You're hopeless," Trina said. She reached for my dick and put her hand around it and held it upright before leaning forward and sucking my head into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around my head and then pulled her mouth off of me. "Now do that."

"But it's nasty!"

"No more than him licking your pussy. You like that, don't you?"

"So?"

"So, tease his head and keep him hard!" Trina said as she went back to clipping my hair. She took everything she could, including the hair on my stomach, leaving me with an array of stubble. She started with the razor, working around my dick and balls, and then gingerly shaving the hair on my balls as well. She squeezed and held them to make the skin tight while she carefully shaved everything off. "All done."

My wife pulled her mouth off my cock and looked up at me. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked her.

"Not horrible," she reluctantly agreed.

"Now, come sit on my dick! I'm horny as hell!"

My wife let me pull her by the hand towards me and then coax her onto the chair, facing me, one knee on either side of my hips. I held my dick and let her sit down on me, sliding her sopping wet pussy down my shaft. "Oh damn," she groaned as she enveloped me.

"Shit yes," I groaned as my excited cock slipped into her. She started to bounce up and down on me, her big tits bouncing wildly on her chest with each impact. Up and down she moved, gasping and moaning in pleasure as her extremely excited pussy was teased ever closer to climax.

She bounced her ass on my thighs, ramming down uncharacteristically hard on my lap. She had on occasion in the past been an energetic partner when we had sex but not so much in the last years. Lately, she had been more a take what I give her partner. I had to admit, I was enjoying the hell out of how hard she was slamming down on me, my head impacting her cervix with each drop of her body sending little tingles through my whole body.

"Oh God. I'm going to come," Nancy gasped as she pounded down on me over and over. "Ohhhhh! I'm commmmming!" she squealed a few moments later. I felt her pussy start to clench around me and her legs start to shiver slightly. "OHHHHH SHIT!" she cried, closing her eyes and going rigid on my lap. I could feel her pussy clenching and spasming around my rock-hard shaft, threatening to make me come along with her, but not quite. I reached for her and pulled her towards me, letting her lean on me. Her soft tits pressed to my chest as she panted for breath, her head resting on my shoulder. "Ohhhh damn," she whispered.

"That good huh?"

"It was, um, yeah, pretty good," she answered in a whisper.

"You could keep doing that. I'm pretty close already. You haven't ridden me like this in a long time. I wouldn't mind letting you do it a little bit more," I whispered, trying to push my hips up and down to keep stroking in her.

She turned her head and whispered in my ear, "What would happen if Trina sat on you for a minute?"

"Huh?" I asked in surprise.

"Just for a second. Not really to have sex, not like what we did. Just sit on you for a second?"

"Why?"

"I don't know. Kind of curious I guess."

"About your best friend having sex with me?"

"You're not going to have sex. She's just going to sit on you for a minute and play with herself. Sorta just to see what you feel like."

"Just to see what I feel like while she makes herself come?" I asked in surprise.

"Just until she comes, then if you want, she can suck you off. I'm sure you'd enjoy that."

"I probably would. But your sure about this? I mean, she's your best friend."

"Yeah, I know. We've talked about it before, about letting you make her come once. I mean we haven't ever done anything but talk, but I don't know. If I'm going to let her do it, I need to let her do it now, before I change my mind."

"Alright. If you want," I answered.

She nodded and pulled off my lap and turned to look at Trina, sitting on the sofa, pushing two fingers in and out of her pussy. She stepped over and took her hand and pulled her off the sofa. "Just for a minute," she said as she pushed her towards my lap.

"Really? You're gonna let me to do this?

"You've been wanting to. Now's your chance. Just to sit on him and play with yourself. Just until you come though."

She grinned and climbed onto my lap, facing me like Nancy had. I held my dick up and aimed it at her pussy as she slowly lowered herself down on me. My head split her lips and sunk into her sopping wet pussy. "OhmyGod ohmyGod," she mumbled over and over as more and more of me disappeared into her. Her bare ass touched my thighs and she started to rock herself ever so slightly, grinding her clit into the base of my cock and rubbing our freshly shaved parts together. I slid my hands up her body and grasped her big soft tits. Until the other day I'd never seen them bare. Oh, I'd seen parts of them in swimsuits and such, and on a few occasions gotten a little glance at a nipple, but never out in the open, bare naked like they were then. I'd fantasized more than a few times about getting her naked and sitting on me like this, my hands around her tits and one of her hard nipples in my mouth as she sat on my dick. Now here it was, happening. I pulled on her tits, pulling her closer to me until I could close my lips around her very hard nipple.

"Ohhhh yes," she moaned softly as I sucked her nipple and teased it with my tongue. I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her only an inch or two as she rocked slightly, grinding herself against the base of my shaft, but it was enough. Between her sexy tit in my mouth and her motions, I could feel my trip towards climax once again racing up that slope that my wife had started. The angle of her body was pushing my head against her vaginal walls and stroking that perfect spot as she rocked her hips gently.

I groaned as she started to rock a little harder, her body occasionally shuddering a little as her own climax neared. I felt her pussy beginning to tremble around my dick, squeezing and releasing quickly as she gasped for breath. "Oh God. Gonna come," she panted as she pushed herself harder onto my dick, arching her back a little more to push her soft tits towards my face and her clit into my body. I squeezed both soft orbs and sucked her left nipple into my mouth as my body screamed for release, her motions pushing me towards the point of no return more quickly than I had expected.

"Oh God Trina. You gotta get off," I moaned as I pulled her nipple from my mouth. "I can't hold back much longer."

"Oh damn, no! Not yet!" she grunted, pushing herself back upright again, presumably up to climb off of me. She started to lift and then dropped down again, sliding back down my shaft. Three times she lifted herself and slid back down onto me. I saw and felt her body jerk as she let out a long low groan, her pussy suddenly clenching hard around me as she started to climax. She lifted and dropped two more times, hard, arching her back and driving my head into the end of her tunnel and her cervix, pushing me to the point I'd been trying desperately to hold off.

"SHIT!" I gasped as my body jerked with hers, pumping a gush of cum deep into her pussy. I was beyond holding back and my body spasmed time after time, filling her pussy with my cum as I let my arms slide from her chest to circle around her waist and pull us together tightly for long seconds. "Oh God. I'm sorry," I panted as my body still spasmed occasionally, my dick now starting to soften in her cum filled pussy.

"Yeah. Me too," she whispered.

"Scott. Did you just? Did you?" my wife stammered a little.

"Yeah," I answered breathlessly. "I couldn't help it."

"And you let him Trina?" my wife asked incredulously. "What the hell happened to just going to sit on him and play with my clit?"

"I couldn't help it. I'm sorry. It just felt too good. I didn't even have to touch myself and he made me climax."

"But Trina! You're not. I mean, you can't. You know what I mean!"

"Oh Nancy, relax. I'm almost too old to get pregnant, but I still do a ring to control my period. I'm not likely to get pregnant."

"We better the hell hope not!"

"Trust me," she said as she looked back down at me. "I can tell you though, that it was worth it."

"Well, don't expect it again any time soon. Especially since you promised you weren't going to sit on him long enough for him to do that."

"Well, you kinda have yourself to thank for that. You did too good of a job while you were riding him," Trina answered with a feminine chuckle while she still sat on me. "He couldn't hold back any longer," she added, looking back down at me and grinning. "I wasn't expecting it, but it was enjoyable just the same."

"Well, you're done now, so you can get off any time you want," my wife said, clearly irritated at her best friend.

"Yeah. I probably should," she agreed, shifting herself and lifting off of me, her pussy leaking our combined cum as she climbed off my shrunken dick. She stood in front of me, her legs spread, letting my cum drool and leak from her pussy to drip into the bowl of water we'd used for shaving. "Wow," she said as she looked down at herself. "Quite a bit there!"

"I don't believe you," my wife said, though I wasn't sure who she was directing it at.

"Who? Me?"

"Either of you!" she answered me. "Just because I let her sit on you for a minute, you had to go all the way?"

I chuckled. "Lover. If I'd have gone all the way, I'd have been plowing into her from the git go. All I did was to sit there and let her grind herself to climax on me. I just couldn't stop it once she started to orgasm. I mean, can you stop from climaxing when I get you really close and then start going off inside you?"

"Well, no."

"So somehow I'm supposed to do what you can't?" I asked, looking at her sitting on the sofa.

"Well. Okay. I guess I can't expect it. It was my idea to let her sit on you."

"It was," I agreed. "Hell, I enjoyed it. I didn't expect it, but I DID enjoy it!"

"Well, don't get used to it," she said with a frown.

"I just don't get it. Why?" I asked.

"Because I asked her what she'd do if I pulled that zipper on the swimsuit and let you stick your dick in me in the lake? She said she didn't know because she hadn't ever really thought about it."

"And you suggested she think about it? Am I to assume you PLAN on pulling that zipper in the lake?"

"That all depends on Nancy," Trina said as she squatted over the bowl and rinsed her pussy off. "If she won't, then she has to let me. Not that she'll be able to resist once she sees you in that little swimsuit we bought you."

"Yeah, about that. Just how little is it?"

"Little enough," my wife answered.

"Let's just say you'll be showing off as much as we are."

"How much is that?"

"I'll just say that it'll be a good thing we trimmed you up," Trina answered with a grin.

"I have a hunch I'm going to regret this agreement," I said quietly, mostly to myself.

"Oh lover. You are SO going to regret it!" my wife said with a devious grin. "It's amazing just how small a swimsuit you can buy for a man. I mean, I expect it for women, since they like to show off their bodies, but I had no idea men's suits included things so tiny."

"You're not going to get me arrested for indecent exposure, are you?"

Trina giggled. "Depends on how big you get. And oh, by the way, I plan on making sure you have plenty of eye candy to look at."

I looked back and forth between the two of them, hoping they weren't serious.

"And you can't wear shorts or a shirt to cover it, just like we can't. You have to wear it while you're getting the boat ready to put in the water and everything, just like you expect us to do. In fact, why don't we go to the lake THIS Saturday? We don't have anything planned, and the weather is supposed to be nice. By then your new suit should be here. We can take the runabout and just enjoy the day, the three of us!"

"You're enjoying this way too much," I said, looking back and forth between them, wondering just exactly how tiny this swimsuit is.

"You're not going to back out, are you?" my wife asked quietly. "I mean, we don't have to go through with this if you don't want to. I have plenty of regular suits I can wear."

"This isn't another attempt to embarrass me, is it?"

"Why? Would it matter?"

"Well, the last two didn't exactly turn out the way you expected," I answered.

"So what if it is?"

I shook my head and snorted a little. "Well, if the suit is that small, let's just hope there are some really good-looking babes in bikinis to see the show!"

My wife rolled her eyes and then got up off the sofa and headed to the bedroom with the new swimsuit in her hand. Trina leaned over me, letting her tits dangle in front of my face and pulled one of my hands to her crotch, pressing my fingers to her wet pussy. "I have every intention of convincing Nancy to let me fuck you in the lake, so plan on seeing that zipper open as much as I can get away with and my hands on your dick any chance I get."

"You really want to do that to your best friend?"

"Scott. If she wants to continue to pretend that she isn't enjoying the sudden increase in her sexual desire and keeps dreaming up silly things to get you naked in front of other women, I'm going to take full advantage. We both know how long it's been since I had a real cock in my pussy. So, if she's going to let it happen, I'll take her up on it."

"It just doesn't seem very fair to her."

"Is it fair to have made you get naked in front of us like she did? Or how about inviting the neighbor over to watch you showering? No, those aren't very fair either. Not to you."

"No. Not really."

"Then until she changes her mind about all this, I'm going to try and fuck you any time she puts it naked in front of me," she said quietly before leaning down and kissing me wetly on the lips. "And I hope you do the same," she whispered after breaking the kiss. She pushed up away from me, stepped to the sofa and moved her feet about two feet apart. She bent over to pick up her swimsuit, keeping her legs straight and arching her back down to push her pussy out at me. She twisted enough to look back at me. "Think about it," she said before straightening and walking to the bedroom. It was almost another hour before she walked through, dressed this time, headed to the front door. She stopped and blew me a kiss before heading out the door.

Nancy came out and dropped onto the sofa next to me. I'd put my shorts back on, but that was all I was wearing. She's put on a long t-shirt, but I could tell she didn't have anything at all on under it, which almost immediately started my dick growing. I reached over and gently tugged the hem of the shirt up until I could see her hairless mound, her shaved lips hidden between her thighs. "Stop already. I'm not interested," she said snippily.

"So why are you mad at me?"

"Guess!"

"I'm not clairvoyant. You're gonna have to tell me."

"You knew you were going to come in her and you just let her keep going!"

"Actually, I didn't. I mean I knew, but I didn't keep going. I was trying to get her off of me before it was too late."

"Well, you didn't do a very good job," she said with a frown.

I reached for her hand and pulled her over until she was laying across my lap. It took a bit, but I finally got her to shift and roll until she was laying facing me, in my arms, her butt and legs on the sofa next to me. I held her so her face wasn't too far from mine and looked at her. "You have to know that it's you I love, right?"

"I don't know. Do you?"

"Would I be trying so hard if I didn't?"

"I think you're just horny and all you're thinking about is ways to have sex with me," she said, putting one of her hands in the middle of my chest to keep me from pulling her closer to me.

I closed my eyes and shook my head slightly. "You couldn't be more wrong. I want to have sex with you because I LOVE you and it's a way to share that love."

"Oh really? So you LOVE Trina too?" she asked, making little air quotes with one hand around the word love.

"No. I LIKE Trina. We've all been friends for a long damn time. I'll admit that I've fantasized a few times about seeing her naked, especially when she was breastfeeding. But I never acted on it because it wasn't appropriate. But if you're going to throw her at me and say, here, stick it in her, of course I'm going to."

"You didn't even resist!"

"Hell honey. You'd just been fucking me and had me within a hairbreadth of getting off, and all of a sudden you pull off and say, here, stick it in her and let her come around you. What the hell would you expect me to do? What would you have done if it was reversed. I was fucking you and, oh I don't know. Some famous movie star you like, was standing there naked and I said, go ahead let him stick it in you. What would YOU do?"